Auroran Era

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff

Top posting users this month

No user

Latest topics

» He Knows Not Where He Be [Open]
In the Blue Season [CLOSED] - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 4:11 am by Dai

» Returning Home [Closed]
In the Blue Season [CLOSED] - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 8:32 pm by Tsubine

» Serenity's Face Claims
In the Blue Season [CLOSED] - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2016 2:29 pm by Serenity

» Escape from Ezon [CLOSED]
In the Blue Season [CLOSED] - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 3:25 am by Serenity

» Running on Idle [Closed]
In the Blue Season [CLOSED] - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 06, 2016 8:06 am by Schnockles

» The Deflowering [Closed]
In the Blue Season [CLOSED] - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 5:34 pm by Schnockles

» Serenity's Character List
In the Blue Season [CLOSED] - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 10:36 am by Serenity

» Amelia Bennett [APPROVED, 3-5]
In the Blue Season [CLOSED] - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 9:44 am by Tsubine

» Kenta [Approved; 1-2]
In the Blue Season [CLOSED] - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 8:27 am by Serenity

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 4514 messages in 615 subjects

We have 20 registered users

The newest registered user is Illthion

2 posters

In the Blue Season [CLOSED]

Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

In the Blue Season [CLOSED] - Page 4 Empty Re: In the Blue Season [CLOSED]

Post by Serenity Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:45 am

In the Blue Season [CLOSED] - Page 4 Serenity2_zps4b943f53

"I mean it as seriously as I possibly can." he said and Serenity was able to perk up. "Alright then. I'll take you up on that offer then." she said smiling. It was too bad that the rain just kept on coming. They wouldn't be able to travel in this weather, so they were stuck. They were stuck in this house where they took part in the mutilating of a crazy person. The two went inside the house and Serenity stayed near the front door. She didn't feel comfortable going in any further. Carl was gone, but she didn't want to step over the spot where she last saw him. The idea of entering her room sent a shiver down her spine. She figured it would be best to stay away from that side of the house until morning, which is what brought the concept of time up. "I'm not sure, let me go check." he said and walked into the bathroom. As he walked near the spot where Serenity last saw Carl, she glanced away, as if something bad were going to happen as he did.

"Hmm, it seems to only be slightly past six." he said and Serenity's heart sank. They were going to be here for hours more. Would her sanity last that long? Could she handle it? "With Alain here..." she thought, trying to lift her own spirits, "I think I can handle it." Serenity only nodded to the answer about the time of evening and then sighed. "Unfortunately all this excitement today has only ramped up my adrenaline." said and she also let out a dry chuckle, "So, is there anything you want to do for the time being?" He may have been ready to do something else, but Serenity was worn out. She didn't know what to do, so she just shook her head no. "Ah, I hate to bring it up, but are my clothes dry?" he reminded her and Serenity's mind was distracted for a time being. She looked over to the laundry room and walked in.

Serenity opened up the dryer and smiled when everything was done. She pulled his clothing out and quickly folded them up, as if he weren't going to immediately put them on. "Here ya go..." she said in a low tone, her voice sounding raspy. She was so tired, weak, and emotionally defeated that she almost couldn't talk right. She cleared her throat and forced herself to perk up again. "They're warm, so put them on quickly." she said and handed his clothing over to him, "Change in here. Stay away from the bathroom." She'd turn away to allow him to change. She stepped over to the window and laid her forehead against the glass. It had been a long time since she felt so drained. She was actually having a hard time handling it. And now, she was cold and stuck in soaking wet clothes, only making her colder. She sniffled a little, unaware of the cold that was slowly creeping up on her.

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Humor : "Then just like before: the only way to steal is to steal from the mafia!"

Post by Tsubine Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:55 pm

In the Blue Season [CLOSED] - Page 4 Header6

Alain smiled back to her. "Alright then. I'll take you up on that offer then." He was legitimately relieved—and thus happy—that Serenity had taken his offer. "Well, I have my own carriage that carries my personal research materials and myself, so I can either take you with me to where my expedition is heading if you'd want to go—or I can say I got an urgent phone call from a neighbor and something in my house needs immediate attention and I'll leave one of my subordinates in charge." He still had not fully relaxed, but he was getting there. "But that decision can wait until morning. It's a big one, so I'll let you sleep on it."

And then, she gave him his clothing. If only he were not so mature, his face would look like a kid getting the brightest, most-sugary, and biggest thing in the candy store. Warm clothes! Dry clothes! No more toga! "They're warm, so put them on quickly." He gladly and quickly accepted them, but as he turned to walk to the bathroom to change... "Change in here. Stay away from the bathroom." ...Either she was worried someone was in there, or... She didn't want to be alone. He understood that. A small gentle smile washed onto his face. "Understood." He began to unfasten the makeshift toga. "Oh, and no peeking... unless you want to." He could tell she was still very tense and worked-up. Which of course is completely natural. I mean, they had a dead breakfast vampire whose body had just went poof. He felt a little bad about the poorly-timed joke, but right now it's all he could do.

The first thing he put on was his underwear. And boy did it feel like absolute heaven. He's had sex that felt worse than this. His magnum was now warming right on up, as was his ass. Next came his pants, which stopped his shins from shivering. And lastly, his shirt. He left two buttons up top unbuttoned just for comfort's sake. And now he was really, really warm. But she wasn't. And thus, the last piece of clothing came to mind. He turned to Serenity. "Now I'm going to ask for you to do something you asked—or well ordered me to do earlier." He unfolded his coat and extended it towards her. "Strip." His joking tone was obvious. "You're cold, and I have my jacket left. Put it on and you'll be fine. I'll turn away this time." He explained which made it seem like less of a joke and more of genuine concern.

Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:14 am

"Well, I have my own carriage that carries my personal research materials and myself, so I can either take you with me to where my expedition is heading if you'd want to go—or I can say I got an urgent phone call from a neighbor and something in my house needs immediate attention and I'll leave one of my subordinates in charge. But that decision can wait until morning. It's a big one, so I'll let you sleep on it." Uh, no. She didn't have to think on it. She knew exactly what her answer was going to be, but she chose not to say it. She kept quiet and gave him his clothes so he could change. A small smile pushed it's way onto her face when he made his joke, but it soon fell. Her mind was still on Carl and where he could be. She needed some sort of distraction and was unaware that it was coming soon. Alain finished his changing and turned toward her. "Now I'm going to ask for you to do something you asked—or well ordered me to do earlier." he said as she glanced back toward him to make sure her was dressed and then turned toward him fully once she realized he was. "Huh?" she tilted her head slightly to the side, "And what's that?"

"Strip." and like that, Serenity became a thermometer. Her entire body tensed and lit up in a tomato red color, starting from the bottom and reaching the very top! Of course this is just to give the image of how shocked and embarrassing the thought of stripping for a man was to her. Of course, her mind went to the immediate word, not what he meant by it. A few moments later that changed though. She glanced away and calmed down enough to have a normal blush. "You're cold, and I have my jacket left. Put it on and you'll be fine. I'll turn away this time." he said and she slowly nodded. She stepped over to the laundry room and around the corner. She then lifted her night gown off her head and tossed it onto the washing mashing with a wet sounding splat, doing the same with her underwear right after. Yeah, she was soaked in that. "Alright... If you're sure I can use your jacket, I need it now..." she reached her hand around the corner and waited for the jacket to be handed to her. Once it was, she would put it on and discover something...

"U-Uh...Th-This... doesn't fit too well..." For one, Serenity had a rather large bust. It went around her waist fine, but once it came to her chest she was sorta squished into it and popping out with hellafied cleavage. Beyond that, on her it touched the ground. She was tiny in comparison to him. Even so, there were no buttons on the bottom half, so it didn't close! Serenity shyly stepped around the corner to show him what she meant and she stood there with her left hand over her bust, her right hand closing the bottom of the jacket so her second no-no area was not being revealed, and she was trying to keep it from dragging along the floor! She had been set up for failure! The one thing she could say was that it was warm. "Wh-What do I do!?" Serenity asked, almost like she was panicking over the situation. Any normal person would just laugh at this, but she just could not.
    Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Humor : "Then just like before: the only way to steal is to steal from the mafia!"

Post by Tsubine Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:18 pm

Alain smiled and chuckled with her turning red. It was expected, and he enjoyed teasing her a bit—especially when it could ease the tenseness that was this night. She walked over to the laundry room, and Alain turned around. He waited on her to signal for him to bring the coat. "Alright... If you're sure I can use your jacket, I need it now..." "I am sure you can—I did offer it." He did not walk forward. No, Alain faux-moonwalked to the laundry room with his head slightly cocked to the side so he could use his peripheral vision to guide him. When he made it to the laundry room, he handed the coat to the extended hand and walked back to where he was. He didn't feel like he should stay that close to a woman while she was changing.

"U-Uh...Th-This... doesn't fit too well..." Alain figured it would probably be too big on her. I mean, it was a tall man's trenchcoat. It was probably dragging on the floor, but it's tough enough to not fray out. He turned around to see her head pop out from the corner. "I'm sure it's fine." And then she stepped around the corner. Well, Alain sure wasn't expecting that. First of all, it was actually somewhat... attractive. He didn't know why he was thinking that, but it was. He had forgotten that some parts were a bit more... open than others. He stared for a moment in utter awe. Whether that was a good thing for a bad thing, he didn't know.

Her speaking snapped him out of it though. "Wh-What do I do!?" Well, there weren't any buttons on the lower half... And he'd rather not poke a hole in it with a safety pin. Idea! He raised a single finger and reached to over the sheath of his sabre. He undid the belt-like sash from the sheath and began to walk over to her—praying he didn't fall. "Just wrap this around the lower area, and it should keep you covered." He made sure with his every step that nothing was going to cause him to fall. And nothing did. Well, until he was almost right upon her. It sounded like a cannon firing. It was loud enough it made Alain jump slightly. A tree outside now was missing its top—lightning had caused it to explode into tiny fragments.

Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:24 pm

This was so embarrassing. Serenity's face kept it's blush the entire time. It also didn't help that the lower end of the coat wasn't made to come together, so while she was squeezing it to keep it shut, it was a little tight around her backside. And it was no longer a secret that Serenity had a wonderfully shaped ass. The situation was not to her liking though. Alain stared at her and the look on his face made her blush even more. She finally asked what to do, so he suggested using the thingy on his sword to hold it together. Serenity was sorta in disbelief about whether the sash would actually hold the coat together. It seemed like it would just restrain her movements a bit while the fabric slipped through anyway it wanted. Oh well, she'd still try it. Serenity nodded to him as he walked toward her to hand her the sash. As he got close enough, she reached out for it with the hand that was holding the top of the coat over her bust. Of course, fate was having a fun time with these two today, and decided to strike again! A loud crashing sounded echoed loudly through the forest and once it hit Serenity's ears with the sound of a sudden boom, she jumped, startled by the sound and instinctively reached forward and grabbed onto what was in front of her: Alain.

"Eek!"  Serenity let out a high-pitched frightened yelp when the sound struck. Her eyes had closed as well, and when she reopened them, she realized that she had grabbed onto the front of Alain's shirt, some how completely missing the belt. "Uh..." she looked up to him apologetically, "I am so sorry. I didn't mean to!" She quickly let go of his shirt and stepped away, holding her hands up in front of her body as if she had touched something she wasn't' supposed to. At this time, Serenity was completely unaware that the coat had fallen open and she was pretty much flashing him a pretty good show. The coat fell over her left shoulder and open enough to reveal everything down to the bottom of her nipples on that side and only half the breast on the other. She didn't show the entirety of her chest, but she might as well have! Feeling a quick breeze, she looked down and with a horrified look, let out a quick scream of embarrassment, and covered her chest up again. Realizing that doing this caused her to momentarily let go of the lower half, she quickly closed that up as well. More embarrassed than she had ever been in her life, Serenity let out a lengthened whimper and hurried back into the laundry room.

"Mmmm....." she whined and leaned into a wall. A few low tapping sounds could be heard from the laundry room... tap... tap... tap... If he were to step forward, he would realize it was Serenity sort of hitting her head off the wall. She wasn't doing it to harm herself; it was actually quite a light tapping. She just felt like such an idiot she couldn't help but do it She frankly felt she needed a dunce cap. "Tonight is turning out to be one of the strangest nights I have ever... ever... ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever had." she said loud enough into the wall so Alain was able to hear her, but then she let out a low chuckle, "I-I guess... we're even now... huh?" It should have been obvious by the tone of her voice that she was not happy at all about someone seeing her body, especially in this manner. The only thing that made her feel better about the situation was a certain image of a powerful gun that still kept creeping up in her mind every now and then. "Show me yours and I'll show you mine?" she said, trying to lift her mood a bit. It helped because she did giggle a little, but now she was too embarrassed to turn away from the laundry room wall.
    Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:26 am

Unfortunately, Alain could not see around her to see how form-fitting the coat was being on her bottom. It must have been a nice sight, but another fate had a different plan. With the boom of lightning striking a tree, he did of course jump and so did she. What Alain didn't expect was her to grab onto his shirt. It wasn't a tight grip, but she was scared. He didn't really know what to do... as it was probably just a temporary thing. "I am so sorry. I didn't mean to!"

"It's fine, it's fine. After all, I wouldn't bla—" He didn't really realize why he had stopped speaking. He did not fully see it at first. His mind reacted faster than it could comprehend. And that almost was a good thing. "——" Thump. Thump. Thump. He could feel his heart race. It was a normal response. Naturally the freshly and fervently-pumped blood was all going to one place—thank Rydia he wasn't just in his undergarments anymore. "Ah—" He wanted to tell her. He wanted to say Hey, those bunker busters have popped out of their protective casing. But he couldn't. "Ahm—" He couldn't... well really describe what he was seeing. I mean, obviously he's seen them before—even ones larger than this, and many more smaller. But this... the coat... the innocence...

Thankfully for him, Serenity must've caught on... No, she felt a breeze. Alain could tell it got colder to her. And then she screamed, Alain turned away, and she ran. Oh this was a fantastic night—both literally and metaphorically. He had gotten a nice view, but completely on accident... but then again, so did she. "I guess it's tit for tat?" He didn't really catch himself when he said that out loud... He didn't catch the pun in that sentence at first. But then he did and he sighed whilst chuckling. When he heard the thumping, he thought she was punching the wall... not banging her head against it.

"Tonight is turning out to be one of the strangest nights I have ever... ever... ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever had." He noted that she timed hitting the wall with each 'ever.' "I-I guess... we're even now... huh?" Even... he had used tit for tat jokingly, but... this wasn't getting even. This was just getting... "I don't think 'even' is the right word for that..." Alain moved to the corner of the laundry room wall, still out of view of her but decently close. "I say we're equal. Equally embarrassed and equally bound to secrecy about what we've seen tonight."

Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:04 am

"It's fine, it's fine. After all, I wouldn't bla—" Alain stopped talking like he had seen a damn ghost or something. Serenity of course didn't catch on until after he attempted to talk a couple times and a breeze caught and cooled her skin. After a quick yelp and diving behind a wall into the laundry room, the embarrassment began to fade enough for Serenity to function. The both seemed to try and make light of the situation, but damn this night was just not normal. How could anything explain everything that happened!? From the unintentional flashing, to the freak storm, to the insane maniac that plagued her house about twenty minutes ago, things were just too crazy. "I don't think 'even' is the right word for that..." he said and Serenity chuckled a bit. "Oh really, and what would you call it?" she turned her back to the wall and leaned up against it. "I say we're equal. Equally embarrassed and equally bound to secrecy about what we've seen tonight." he replied and she shook her head. Her hands were still tightly clasped around the jacket to hold it closed, but this was not going to work. She couldn't walk around in this. And now she had no blanket to wrap herself in because it was soaking wet.

"I don't think your jacket's gonna work..." she said, looking back down to her chest, "It was a sweet thought, but I need something that'll cover me without having to hold it together." Serenity stepped out and hurried passed Alain before he could see anything. She hurried into her room, feeling a massive shiver run up her spine as she actually jumped over the area where Carl had fallen and message. That action alone should have shown how awkward she felt in her own home. While walking away, Alain would also get that view of her backside as well. "I have to have something..." she said and began searching through her dresser. She sighed and then looked toward the closet. "... I wonder if that would work." she said and walked over to the closet. She opened it up and smiled when she found an old dress of hers. She hadn't worn it in a long, long time, and wondered if it even fit her. It was something her Mother made her a long time ago, and she was likely to big for it now, but it was all she had.

Serenity gently pulled of Alain's jacket, folded it up, and set it to the side. After that, she put on the dress and smiled. It fit, but her chest was sorta... tight in the top region. The dress was a greenish blue color with thin straps over the shoulder. There was no other design, except a small frill at the bottom. It dropped to her mid thigh and was a little tight around her waist area, also showing off her backside, but it would have to do. "Yep... This will have to do for now. It's all I got." she said and stepped toward her doorway. Serenity stopped at the door way and just looked toward Alain. She didn't want to pass over a certain location again; it was bothering her that much. Any time she thought of it, she felt her stomach curl. She knew now that she was really going to have to find a new place to live. There was no way she could live here comfortably, not when a man died and then mysteriously vanished. For one, that's just creepy as hell. Two, it played on her mind way too much. And because of that, she didn't even say anything. She just turned away and stared at the floor in her room.
    Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:09 pm

"I don't think your jacket's gonna work... It was a sweet thought, but I need something that'll cover me without having to hold it together." This... was true. It was far too big for her. "Ah, that's understandable. I didn't realize it would be that... revealing. Of course, I could always hold it together for you." He joked a bit, but Alain really didn't think of the size difference. Although he had gotten a nice view from it, her getting warm was a top priority and that jacket was too breezy for that purpose. And then all Alain saw was green blur shoot under his chin. When he turned to see what the hell it was, he got quite another good view, this time from the rear, as Serenity lept into the air. It was almost in slow-motion in his mind.

What Alain saw created a tiny bit of fluster to happen upon his cheeks. He figured she'd be going to change her clothes. Yeah, that had to be it. But she was a hell of a lot more quick than he ever thought. And a certain part of her was shaped quite well. Alain shook his head. He had known this woman for a few hours, but he was now getting more and more thoughts of a different nature. He sighed, thinking to himself The body wants what it wants, huh? Not that his mind thought she was unattractive. Rather, his mind seemed more determined to hold back while his body—especially a certain trusty magnum—was deciding not to.

Time passed and she was still in her bedroom without a word. Considering what all had happened, Alain was getting a tad worried. The tall man leaned forward from his resting place against the corner of the laundry room wall and began to move. He kept an eye out while he slowly began to walk towards the slightly-cracked door (from where she could have seen him). He didn't grab his sabre this time. "Serenity, are you okay in there?" He knocked three times while speaking through the door, and the third knock... Well, it ended up pushing the door open. And there, right in front of Alain was Serenity, clothed in only a rather tight green nightgown-looking dress. This must have been what she offered him earlier. It seemed like she didn't notice him at first, so he spoke up. "If it's that short on you, I think it would have only gone to right above the start of my pelvis." He then noticed she was just staring at the floor. He moved over to her, placing a hand on her shoulder. "Everything okay?" He knew everything was not okay, but maybe he could help with something now, as she couldn't move in with him until many days later.

Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:18 pm

"Serenity, are you okay in there?" His voice was faint to her. She could hear her heart beat much clearer than Alain's voice. It hurt. Serenity placed her hand over her chest and clenched the fabric there very tightly. Bang, bang, bang... It was very loud to her, though a mere knock on a door to anyone else. Her breathing was becoming labored. This wasn't right. Why did it hurt so much? She was sweating. "If it's that short on you, I think it would have only gone to right above the start of my pelvis." the voice was deep, muffled, as if her hearing was going. Suddenly she began seeing double and then her vision blurred all together. Her back was currently to Alain, thought she was not fully aware he was right behind her. She lowered her head and as she did, she saw a shadow to her right. Her eyes shifted in that direction and saw an overly large hand about to touch her. Her eyes widened, her mind went to Carl, and as it set down on her shoulder, she tensed up. She quickly turned her head and followed the arm to Alain.

"A-Alain..." she whispered his name. At this point, Serenity had sweat just falling down her forehead as if she had been sprayed with water. Her eyes were wide and her pupils were dilated. Her chest was heaving up and down as she struggled to catch her breath. Everything within her body began to calm, except her heart beat. "Everything okay?" She looked away from Alain and toward the floor again. Trying to calm herself down, she took in a large deep breath, closed her eyes, and slowly let it out. "I'll be fine." she lied. Serenity had just had a pretty bad panic attack. Finally, her heart was calming down enough for her to function. She slowly walked over to her bed and sat down. She picked up a piece of her blanket and wiped her forehead until her face was dry. "That was weird..." she said quietly, though Alain should be able to hear her, "I've never done that before." A strike of lightning flashed in through the window, followed by a boom of thunder that caused Serenity to jump. "I don't usually do that either." she said. This was a woman who lived out in this weather all the time, why was she jumping now?

"Um..." she said and took in a deep breath, "I'm... so tired. I think it's about time I go to bed." Serenity stood, her knees almost giving out under her, but she was able to catch herself. Taking another deep breath, she looked to Alain and smiled weakly. "I don't have another bed, you're too tall for that couch, and there is no way I am letting you sleep on a hard floor. You're sleeping in my bed, with me." She confirmed that last part with him to make sure he understood what she meant, "I'll sleep with my head at the foot board... and, if you don't mind, on this side... away from the window." It was obvious she was still jumpy about before. He was stronger than her, more skilled. If Carl came jumping through the window, the chances of her being able to do anything about it were low. "Sleep in whatever you want... It doesn't matter." she told him and grabbed onto one of the eight pillows she had on the bed. She set it down at the other end and then arranged the other pillows to create a barrier between them. Serenity didn't care. She laid in the bed, pulling the covers over her, knowing they would share them too, and she closed her eyes. If one would look closely, they would notice that she was still shaking, but out of cold or fear, she didn't even know.
    Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:48 pm

Alain really didn't know what to think about how she reacted. She may have thought it was Carl again. So Alain's hand retreated, as did he by about two steps. He didn't need her thinking he was going to hurt her. "Are you sure you'll be fine?" Alain was worried about her. He didn't know too much actually about her—except she had a nice ass and a nice rack... and was just really nice overall—so he didn't want to have her die of a heart attack from this excitement if she had heart problems. It was slowly getting darker and the adrenaline from this incident was finally dying down. A boom of thunder and she jumped slightly. "I don't usually do that either." Alain's face tried to show he was being strong, but he was still very worried about her.

"Um... I'm... so tired. I think it's about time I go to bed." Understandable. It was getting close to a so-called "bed time" so Alain would just let her alone and let her sleep while he stayed up and kept an eye out. "I see. It has been a hectic night. Well, I'll ju—" And she interrupted him. "I don't have another bed, you're too tall for that couch, and there is no way I am letting you sleep on a hard floor. You're sleeping in my bed, with me." With her. In the same bed. Sure he's slept next to many women, but that was generally after coitus or at least after their relationship had reached that point. "—ah." He was at a loss for words. On the one hand, that bed looked mega-comfy. On the other hand, he was just a stranger. One the one hand, she probably looked cute while sle—Wait, why is that thought going through his mind?! Alain mentally punched himself to get his mind back on track.

No matter what pros and cons came through his head, there was one thing that overrides everything. And for once, it wasn't a catchy song about a river. "I doubt you'll let me do otherwise..." Judging by how she's been tonight, Serenity would pretty much force him to sleep with her... literally, and not the figurative way. "I'll sleep with my head at the foot board... and, if you don't mind, on this side... away from the window." That was much better. Of course if they slept face-to-face in that position, they'd look like a certain odd number in the late sixties. That actual positioning did work though. "That sounds fine by me. I'll try not to kick you then. If I do, just bite my toe. It'll wake me up." He made a bit of a joke anchored in reality... he was only trying to lighten the mood, but he didn't know if it'd work.

"Sleep in whatever you want... It doesn't matter." Now that would be a problem. Alain normally slept in his blue drawers if he slept in anything at all. And he wasn't going to do that with her. No, he'd just sleep in what he had on. Hopefully it wouldn't get too hot... "Ah... generally I'd sleep in something... I suppose you could call 'more revealing,' but I'll probably just sleep in these. I don't want you accidentally waking up with something pressing against you." Again, a joke. She had seen the magnum already, but Alain wouldn't feel comfortable with her handling it. So he crawled into bed beside her, although on the other side of the barricade she had created. "If you need anything, wake me up." He slid the lens-less frames from his face, laying them on the bed beside him but still out of roll-over danger. Something told him this would be a long night.

Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:26 pm

Serenity's bed was one specially made by workers directly below the Queen, so it was beyond comfortable. As she slid down under the blankets, the overly stuffed mattress's fluffy surface was like sleeping on a cloud. It shaped the contours of Serenity's body perfectly, meshing with each curve to allow great support. The pillow she lay beneath her head raised it just enough to allow perfect comfort. She took in a deep breath, held for a couple of seconds, and slowly let it out. "Ah... generally I'd sleep in something... I suppose you could call 'more revealing,' but I'll probably just sleep in these. I don't want you accidentally waking up with something pressing against you." he told her as she began to fully relax on her bed. “It's fine. Sleep comfortably, please.” she told him, her knees curling up to her chest, “It's not like I haven't seen... well... every part of you.” That was the truth. Neither of them could really deny what that had seen this night. Once again, flashes of that moment penetrated her mind and she hid under the blankets like a child.

"If you need anything, wake me up." he said and she merely nodded, as if he could see her. She felt the mattress move a little and opened her eyes. She lowered the blanket and looked up toward him. She watched him slide into the bed beside her, set his glasses down, and then laid her head back down again. It was then that Serenity felt a strange urge. It was taking her over. Her curiosity was piqued and she had to find out. “Um... Alain....” she spoke quietly to him. She reached out toward him and grabbed onto his ankle, “I'm sorry, but I must find out...” Serenity brought her other hand over and began wiggling her fingers at the bottom of his feet, tickling him. "Are you ticklish?" she asked and looked toward him. She watched him for any sort of reaction that he might give off, hoping to Rydia that he was ticklish as hell. Why? Because that would be absolutely adorable.
    Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:25 pm

In the Blue Season [CLOSED] - Page 4 Header5

"It's fine. Sleep comfortably, please. It's not like I haven't seen... well... every part of you." This bed was almost too comfortable, so there was no need for her to say sleep comfortably. The other part... "That is true." This had been an odd night for both of them. According to his memory, he had saved her from shoddy construction, he had shown his magnum to her without a first date, he had ended up naked in a stranger's house in only a half-made toga, he had fought off a stalker/intruder, he had killed that intruder apparently, then he had gotten too many 'nice views' of what she had to offer, and now he was to be sleeping in the same bed as her. An odd night indeed. "Well, as long as you enjoyed what you saw I think everything will be fine."

"Um... Alain...." "Hm?" Alain slightly turned and lifted his upper body so he could see her. "I'm sorry, but I must find out..." Alain's face got a little concerned. Find out what exactly? She had seen every part of him, so what was there to find out? "Find out whaaaaaaaaaaa—" Her fingers began dancing atop Alain's foot. "Are you ticklish?" Alain would have bet gold that if he looked down, she would have this mischievous grin plastered across her face.

Frankly, other than the bottom of his feet, Alain was not ticklish. Any light movement on the bottom of his foot, especially in the center, made him squirm around. And that's just what happened. His legs twisted back and forth, trying to get away from the horrible pleasure that was being tickled. They kicked back and forth, although not enough to actually hit Serenity. "I-I'd s-suggest yo-ha-you stop it, because I mi-might just ki-ha-ck you in the face..." He had tiny laughs interrupting his speech.

"A-and if you—hahaha—don't..." Alain grabbed one of her feet. Payback. He began to do the same thing, and his not-so-calloused fingers were just soft enough to tickle her feet, if she were ticklish there too. "I won't stop either. Although I may move elsewhere if your feet don't work." As he was focusing more in tickling her, his laughing while speaking began to slow. He had the same grin he expected her to have. This was going to end one way or another—and Alain would try to damnedest to have it end his way.

Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:52 pm

"Well, as long as you enjoyed what you saw I think everything will be fine." he said and Serenity found herself smiling again. "You know, Alain, it seems to me like you actually want me to like what I saw." she said in a curious tone, "And no, I don't mean to state the obvious. I doubt any man wants to be told that a girl was completely unimpressed..." she continued, "I mean you seem to value whether I enjoyed seeing you, as if my opinion of that matters to you... Are you hoping you've impressed me tonight?" Yes, Serenity just got bold! She couldn't help it. The repeated comments toward that incident made her curious and she just needed to call him out on it. It was sort of like how she felt a couple moments later. A single glance toward his feet and she realized he was wide open. It wouldn't have been surprising if the words "must tickle" were lighting up in each of her eyes.

As the tickle session began, Alain actually began squirming around. By his broken laughter through his sentences, she felt he was holding back and moved her fingers a little faster. She wanted him to laugh. "I-I'd s-suggest yo-ha-you stop it, because I mi-might just ki-ha-ck you in the face..." he said and she wrapped her arm around his ankle to keep him still. She wasn't strong, so if he wanted to, he could likely lift his leg and her along with it without any major resistance. "A-and if you—hahaha—don't..." he said and she realized what he was doing. Serenity blinked and looked over to him. She was about to move her feet away, but he grabbed her and began tickling her. "I won't stop either. Although I may move elsewhere if your feet don't work." That was it. Nope. Serenity could not control herself. She let go of him and began laughing hysterically.

"No, no, no, no, no, no. Hahaha." she sat up and reached for his hands, trying to stop him from tickling her. "Ahh!! Hahaha!" before she could stop him, he hit the spot in the center of her foot and she jerked her foot back away from him on instinct. "T-Too ticklish. Too t-ticklish." Serenity said with a child-like smile. Even with him not tickling her anymore, she could feel his fingers tracing along the bottom of her foot. She giggled a couple times and laid back down. She curled her feet up toward her and grabbed onto a pillow, stuffing her face into it, and giggling like a child into the pillow. "Hehehehe.... hehehe.. hehehe." Serenity's mind was finally at ease, especially with her able to laugh like that. After a few moments, she was able to finally stop laughing and looked down toward him, her arms still tightly wrapped around the pillow. "Nighty night, Alain." she said happily before laying her head back down into the pillow and closing her eyes.
    Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:04 pm

"You know, Alain, it seems to me like you actually want me to like what I saw. And no, I don't mean to state the obvious. I doubt any man wants to be told that a girl was completely unimpressed... I mean you seem to value whether I enjoyed seeing you, as if my opinion of that matters to you... Are you hoping you've impressed me tonight?" Well isn't she getting bold. Alain was dumbfounded at first. But hey, he'd have to come clean. "Hahahahah, no, I'm not. Frankly, I'm just enjoying your reactions. Of course, if you were impressed then that's just another plus for me." He chuckled a bit.

And then, the tickling. She got to him first, but... Alain was quickly able to grab her foot and return the favor. "No, no, no, no, no, no. Hahaha." He grinned even more, tickling her foot and making her laugh. She was squirming around even more than he was. But until she jerked her foot away, he didn't stop. "T-Too ticklish. Too t-ticklish." And it seemed that even after, she was still feeling a phantom tickle. "At least now I know how to get you to stop doing something." She stuffed her head into a pillow, continuing to giggle and laugh. Alain's mischievous grin returned to a normal smile. He was happy that she was able to finally relax and laugh and smile again. "Nighty night, Alain." As she put her head on a pillow, he did the same. "Good night, Serenity. Sleep well."

[A FEW HOURS LATER]

Alain awoke... to what felt like a kick in the chest. He was about to move to see what was going on, but he found himself pinned down. His adrenaline started to pump, thinking Carl was back. But then he realized what was pinning him down. It wasn't muscular arms. It was... a pair of legs? Somehow, Serenity's legs had uncurled from their position and were now doing a vice grip on Alain's chest. And with how they were spread out... well, Alain was getting a nice view of what that pink earlier was covering. It was shadowed by the blankets obviously, but a quick burst of lightning sure lit up the room. And thus it had come full circle.

Alain shut his eyes and tried to move her legs off his chest... but he couldn't. It was like she was trying to have his chest crack like a lobster. He kept trying to slip out from between them or to pry them apart, but no good. "Serenity..." Alain tried to speak to her, if she woke up then all would be good. The first one did not work. "Hey, Serenity." He got a little louder. Still nothing except for maybe a little rustling. "Hey, Serenity, I need you to wake uuuup." He slapped her a little on the legs... this was starting to get weird.

Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:44 pm

"Hahahahah, no, I'm not. Frankly, I'm just enjoying your reactions. Of course, if you were impressed then that's just another plus for me." he said and Serenity tilted her head to the side. "I see... How disappointing." she said in a flirtatious tone before the tickle war began. "At least now I know how to get you to stop doing something." he said and Serenity stuck her tongue playfully at him. She felt so much better with that light-hearted interaction they shared. Everything prior had been embarrassing or tense, so it was a nice change of pace, even if it was a little silly. The two of them said their goodnight's and it wasn't long before Serenity was out. Unfortunately for Alain, tonight wasn't going to be a calm night. Serenity was usually a calm sleeper, gentle, and to herself. Tonight, everything was different. She still had the underlining fear of Carl jumping through the window to hurt Alain or herself. That wasn't changing, and because of that, Serenity clung.

Serenity was small. She was short and in the position she clung to him in was hilarious. Yes, her legs were gently latched around his chest, her feet near his shoulders. But this left him open for so much more he did not realize. A quick movement, one of her arm moving ever so slightly alerted him of this fact. With her arms being wrapped around his legs, Serenity's left arm was laying right under the grenades next to his trusty magnum and there was currently no space between them, so Alain was likely stuck. One wrong move, startling Serenity, waking her in the wrong way, startling her in even the slightest manner, could send him and his frags over the edge of the bed, buckled over in pain. Alain attempted to remove her from him, but Serenity tightened her grip, as if she were holding on to him for one of their lives. "Mm..." she groaned in a soft tone, retaliating against his attempts to move her. "Serenity..." she heard and twitched a little. Her face scrunched up a bit, but she did not wake. She let out another low whine, not wanting to be woken up. "Hey, Serenity." the name calling got a little louder and she tightened her arms and legs around him even more. "Hey, Serenity, I need you to wake uuuup." he said and she calmed. Serenity's grip loosened on him.

At that moment, Serenity's eyes fluttered open and she glanced around. Something was off. Serenity looked around and realized that her pillow was no longer a pillow. It was a leg. She instantly remembered the situation and jumped back, completely unaware of the fact that the manner she jumped back in send her elbow flying into his groin. Of course, it could have missed easily, but that depends on what this evil force behind their entire night had to say about it. Either way... "Oh my goodness!!" Serenity's jump back send her falling back off the other side of the bed. With a loud thud, she let out a pained "Oomph" and hurried back to her knees. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!!" she said and placed her hands over her face, "I'm not used to sleeping in the same bed as another! I'm sorry!" Serenity shook her head rapidly, her hands still covering her face and eyes in embarrassment. "I have to be driving you insane..." she said in a highly upset tone and into her hands, "This entire night... it's been one accident after another. You should probably go before I get you killed or something...." Serenity sat there on the side of the bed, on the ground, and placed her head against the mattress. She was so worn out from this that she had no idea what she could do now.
    Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:43 pm

"I see... How disappointing." The more she spoke, the more brazen she got. Alain wouldn't be surprised if she would start with the sexual jokes and innuendos. But her tone and wording just set her up again. "So you want me to want you to be impressed." He chuckled a bit, starting to realize that she was feeling better. And then... the tickling. Alain enjoyed that for some reason. Then they fell asleep.

Alain slept well, and still. He was on-alert and the slightest sound probably would have woken him up. But for some reason, something pressing against his grenades would not. He tried to shake her awake, hearing only groaning and whining. If it weren't for this dire situation, Alain would probably be lightly shaking her for a while to hear those whines. They were funny-sounding and brought him an enjoyment he didn't quite understand. But thankfully she did wake up and the grip loosened. He could breathe again! Praise Rydia!

But all was not well.

Right as he was about to say Sorry for waking you, she elbowed him in the grenades! That was rude and painful. He didn't understand she had latched around his leg. The elbow didn't go too hard, but it was hard enough to cause him enough pain to send him flying off of the bed. And that only caused more pain. With a loud thump he landed back-first on the hard, wood floor. He heard another thud and figured she had fallen off too. He couldn't see that, but it was too loud to be a jump or anything else other than a fall.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!!" Alain wanted to tell her not to be sorry. It wasn't her fault about any of this. If anything, it was the rain's fault. Yes, the rain. Blame those tiny little water drops falling from the sky. "I'm not used to sleeping in the same bed as another! I'm sorry!" Alain was used to sleeping with women who were clingier than she was, so it wasn't too much of a problem—save for the elbowing of his grenades—for him. "I have to be driving you insane... This entire night... it's been one accident after another. You should probably go before I get you killed or something...."

"No..." He grimaced a bit, groaning too. It wasn't too painful, but just about any hit to the grenades would cause some pain. But she was wrong. Having him leave would just be worse for him. He'd be worrying about her all night, and he wouldn't know if he could find his way back to the village. "No... it's fine, I mean it. If I left, I'd end up killing myself over worrying about you." He leaned up finally, so she could see his smiling-yet-pained face. "Besides, I wouldn't mind laying down my life for someone like you."

Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:37 pm

"So you want me to want you to be impressed." he said. She could tell he thought she set herself up for that one, but no. She set him up for yet another. “That is what that tone implied, isn't it?” Serenity giggled a little, “But then comes the question, was I actually impressed?” This was fun. Serenity enjoyed the little teasing going back and forth. This is what happens when she gets too tired to think about what she is saying. She ends up spouting off a lot of shit that she wouldn't usually spout. In the morning, she'll likely wake up, remember it all, and be overly embarrassed about her teasing. There is one thing she won't feel: regret. Excluding the constant bother she felt she was for him, this night had been fun and she wasn't going to regret having enough fun to last her a few extra months out here.

Serenity's sleep was not as comfortable as Alains, which is shocking since she ends up clinging to his entire body. The reason for her clinging though, it was not because she was tired, but because she was scared. Sure, they had a moment of laughter through a tickle competition just before they decided to sleep, but Carl was still on her mind. As she slept, images of red water splashing all over her body appeared in her dreams. Men stood over her with hoses, spraying her down with the red water, laughing as she begged them to stop. In her dream, she ended up in a corner hugging herself. On the outside, however, she was clinging to Alain. And as she was pulled gently from her sleep, Serneity was met with a confusing position, though comfortable for her, for them both.

Serenity jumped out of bed, unaware of her elbow hitting him in the groin and still just began to apologize to him. The lack of a response made her feel so much worse, so she placed her hands over her face and told him to leave for his own good. "No..." she looked up to him upset. "No... it's fine, I mean it. If I left, I'd end up killing myself over worrying about you." he said and she shook her head. “There's no need to be worried about me.” she lied well, “I'll be fine.” Serenity let out a soft sigh and then looked toward him as he leaned up. "Besides, I wouldn't mind laying down my life for someone like you." That took her off guard. She blinked a few times in surprise and sat back down the on bed. “You'd... lay down your life for me?” Serenity asked to confirm his tone. Sure, he could lay his life down for someone like her, but that didn't mean it was for her. It could have merely been a kind statement.

“Alright...” she spoke up after their conversation and took in a deep breath, thinking over the answers he chose to give, “I am still tired. We've got a few hours till morning...” Serenity glanced out the window and noticed the rain was calming just enough to see farther than five feet from her house. “Let's just sleep normally.” Serenity pulled the pillows back up to normal and slid herself back under the blankets. She laid down facing him, giving him a trusting smile to show she was okay with it. "Goodnight." she said sweetly as she began falling into her slumber. A few moments latter, her eyes would flutter for a second or two and then she would fall asleep lying next to him, normally, in the bed. This time there was no strange clinging, no nightmares. She just slept. As morning would come, the sun beamed down into the room. The rain had stopped and the sky was clear. Her house lit up from the sunlight and, as if it were her daily alarm, her eyes fluttered open. And of course, the first thing she did was check for Alain.
    Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:28 am

"There's no need to be worried about me. I'll be fine." Bullshit. Absolute pure bullshit. No one would be "fine" after that. Hell, even Alain wasn't fine. He wouldn't show it but he didn't want to see that creepy bastard again. Especially after he apparently ran off after cleaning up his own blood. And if Alain wasn't fine, there was no way she was. She was jumping at the thunder. But Alain didn't want to call her out on it. She didn't want to pursue that topic, and so he wouldn't either. "If you say so." He said, with an obvious tone that he didn't believe a word of it.

"You'd... lay down your life for me?" Did he not make that clear enough? "I guess I didn't make that clear enough." Alain looked her in the eyes with a gentle smile. "I think I would." Yes, he would. Alain wasn't a hero of justice, nor a protector of the weak. But she was a much better person than he was. She had much more to offer this world than he ever could. And then his smile turned arrogant. "But more reastically, I don't think I'll find someone stronger than me that I'll have to die for you." He bragged hard. He flaunted his ego and his strength with that. It's true. He was a rather skilled swordsman, and he had a magic that was easily fatal to the opposing party.

"Let's just sleep normally." She began to bring her pillows back to normal. Considering how clingy she was getting in her sleep, this would be better. At the most, she'd have her upper thigh against his grenades and her breasts against his chest. This way at least he didn't have to worry about seeing her area of no return. "Probably a better idea." He would not mention why. That view would probably be a secret he took with him to the grave. Or right next to it. You know, he's on his deathbed and she's there as a friend. His last words were to her—That night we met... I saw your vag—. Flatline. Back out of that alternate view of the future, she crawled into the bed and so did he. She smiled and he did too, slightly. "Goodnight." And then she began to close her eyes. "Good night to you as well. Try not to cling to me that much again." And now, he began to slumber as well.

[A FEW HOURS LATER (AGAIN)]

The first thing Serenity would have seen was Alain's face. Or well, what was there in place of his face. It was this horribly grotesque image. His mouth was agape and askew with a little saliva sticking seeping from one corner. His tongue also was slightly sticking out, as if it were reaching to lick up what was possibly a small puddle of saliva. His eyebrows were arched upwards in the corner, and he let out a small snort-like snore. This was Alain's (in)famous morning face. When he slept good, this is the face he made. Whether this was a compliment or a some sort of way of warding off predators, no one knew...

Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:39 am

If Serenity was going to cling, she was going to cling. The same way that if she was going to cry, she was going to cry. She would just be doing it silently and out of a strange happiness she didn't get. The idea of him being willing to lay his life down on the line for her was overwhelming. Not only would she be horribly said if the day ever came that he had to, but she was incredibly happy that he said something so meaningful. And those words allowed her one of the most comfortable sleeps that she had in a very long time. She felt relaxed and safe, two things she hadn't felt often. Sure, she felt safe in her own home, but not so safe that she didn't care to check the front door if it was locked. In conclusion, she felt safe enough with Alain that she didn't take any of the normal precautions she would have.

As she woke and her eyes fluttered open, Serenity was greeted by one of the funniest sights she had seen in a very long time. Alain, an extremely attractive man, was currently sleeping with his mouth wide open and drool just flowing down her pillow. She raised an eyebrow and placed her hands over her mouth, fighting the laughter. She didn't want to wake him, not if he was that comfortable. She did though, without even thinking, take the blanket and wipe the side of his mouth a bit. She shook her head, smiling sweetly, and then slowly and quietly slid out of bed. She tiptoed her way over to the door and out of the bedroom. She didn't even realize that she stepped on the same area Carl had fallen and ended up completely ignoring the message carved into her floor. She was hungry and cooking them some breakfast was not going to take very long.

Serenity pulled out a lot of fruit. Yes, that is what will be for breakfast: chopped watermelon, strawberry, grapes, toast with blackberry jam, scrambled egg whites, and bacon. Cooking didn't take long at all. She opened the front door to encourage the beautiful morning breeze to drag the smell in that direction and away from her bedroom. She heard too many stories about the smell of food waking people up and she wanted Alain to sleep. About thirty minutes later, the food was ready and she closed the front door to allow the smell to move through the house. It didn't matter too much since, once things were set up on the table, she made her way right back over to her room. She stepped inside with a piece of bacon in her hand, praying to god he wasn't allergic, and placed it in his open mouth. You can't go wrong with bacon. It is amazing and one of the few meats that she realized she could eat.
    Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:46 pm

Although Serenity was able to get up quick and well, Alain was not. Frankly, he was still in the middle of a nice dream. An odd, but nice dream. In his mind, Alain was in space. Just floating there, shirtless. He had his guitar too, somehow. And then... there were these space whales. Yes, space whales. They didn't really look like whales because they lacked the tail or the mouth that most whales have. Instead, these things had a mouth that opened in four directions instead of two. And most of them were about 2,000 meters long and colored pink, so it's not like they were small. And there was Alain—shirtless in a rowboat in space playing to the largest of them all which was nearly 4,000 meters long.

Yes, Alain was playing guitar to a space whale. Specifically a white space whale. And the damn thing was charging right at him. And yet he continued to play. He wouldn't stop until that damn whale would listen to his song. In fact, Serenity may have heard him mumble "Listen to my damn song...." But Alain was still sound asleep. And even though he was sound asleep... when he got to the chorus, he began to sing aloud albeit slurred.

"It's a new frontier! Oh yeah, since we're here...
    Ring out the bells, ohh~ohh~...
    It's a new frontier, so light a bigger fire in your heart
    And set free the things that can't be replaced"

And then he went silent again, except for a few grunts and groans. Back in space, Alain was still singing to the space whales to no avail. They were not reacting! But Alain was not giving up! No, he would not! No matter what... through whatever would come to harm him... Alain would continue to play. He wouldn't stop until that whale listened to his song! Even when Serenity stuck that piece of bacon in his mouth, he just mumbled "Listen to my damn song..." again while chewing the bacon. It would take a bit more than that to wake him up.

Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:11 pm

It was right as she was exiting the room the first time when she heard it: a soft mumble of words that made no sense. She glanced back toward him to see if he woke, but no. He did not. "He's dreaming..." she thought. Her smile grew as she stepped out of the room and toward the kitchen. It's been a while since she had cooked for someone. She chose carefully, not wanting her throat to collapse, but also wanting to create a meal that appealed to more than just herself. Soon, breakfast was finished and set out on the table in front of the window. "Hehe." she giggled excitedly. Taking off the apron that she decided to wear while cooking the bacon, a good idea since it popped on her tummy a bit, she made her way toward the bedroom to wake the sleeping Prince.

Placing the bacon in his mouth wasn't enough. He was a deep sleeper. The mumbled words came again, this time much more clear than before. "Listen to my damn song." he said, making her curious about what he was dreaming of. Serenity wasn't a rough person, so her next attempt was her sliding her fingers through the side of his hair. "Alain... Alain, it's time to wake up." she spoke softly, leaning in to him a bit, "Breakfast is ready." Since Alain seemed like a complicated person to wake up, she still doubted that this would work, but it gave her an excuse to do something she actually wanted to do. Serenity crawled further onto the bed, placed her hands on him, and began to shake. "Alain! Wake up!" she said in a normal tone.

Serenity didn't have the mind to be violent with him, so her shaking was still gentle, but at the same time wild enough to shake a person awake. Once he did finally wake up, he'd see her standing on the bed, her knees into the mattress. She'd be looking down at him with a kind, but mischievous smile. "Good morning, sleepy head!" she said with a giggle, pulling on his shirt until he was in a sitting up position. Serenity was a morning person, obviously, as if the adorably childish tone she was using didn't give that away. "I have breakfast ready and Alain needs to eat." she spoke excitedly, wanting him to try her cooking again. She worked hard enough on her skill, especially with the challenges some foods created, and wanted to be able to show people.

"Come on! Come on!" she pulled on him more, "Come eat." Whether he budged or not was honestly up to him, with both times she's tugged on him. For one, she wasn't strong. He was much stronger than her and could stay like a statue if he wanted. And for two, she was only playfully pulling on him. She wouldn't dare rip his clothing; she liked them on him. Once Alain would get up, she'd excitedly move toward the kitchen table, tiptoeing through the house as if she were wearing high heels. She'd hold out a chair for him, wait for him to sit, and then sit down herself. "Hope you enjoy!" she said happily as she picked up her fork and took her first bite.
    Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:13 am

"Alain... Alain, it's time to wake up." Alain didn't recognize what she was saying at first. He made noises uncomprehensible to man. It was a mixture of a groggy yawn, a groan, a moan, and a truck horn. "Breakfast is ready." Still not fully there. All she was speaking was incomprehensible gibberish consisting of various shapes. Yes, Alain was hearing shapes. Normally that would be reason to send him to the Funny Farm, but this was the normal for anyone waking up.

And then—EARTHQUAKE! Alain was shaken like being on top of a carriage barrelling down Aurora's rockiest road. His eyes shot open before his body could fully wake up. They almost shot out of their sockets, but thankfully they didn't. That would not be a scene Serenity would have liked to have seen. "Good morning, sleepy head!" She spoke, smiling with a grin like that when she was tickling his foot. He licked his lips as his body got more used to being awake. Did I eat something? he thought. He couldn't identify that familiar taste just yet. "Mrrgn. Good morning to you too, Missus Shake-Queen." He began to life himself up, only for her to snatch his shirt and pull him up. He let out a bit of a groan. He wasn't ready to be this limber this morning...

"I have breakfast ready and Alain needs to eat." "Breakfast..." Mmmm, breakfast. Arrglrlhlglrhglhhlghglghglh. Whatever noise that was, he's glad he only made it in his mind. Breakfast sounded good, but right now so did going back to sleep. "Come on! Come on!" She pulled on him. She wasn't getting anything more than his upper body to move, but damn was he being rocked back and forth. He's had sex with less movement than this. So now, he was awake enough to not go back to sleep. "Come eat." "Right, right..." He was still tired, so he let out a yawn, his arms spreading out like he was about to be crucified. She let go and Alain started to shift around. He wiggled his toes, making sure all ten were there. And they were, thankfully.

Serenity beat him to the kitchen, as Alain was just putting his feet to the ground when she moved to the best-smelling room in the house. He stood up, stretching his arms back again. And then he began to move around to the kitchen. Oh, he turned around first. He picked up the lense-less frames and put them on his head. He walked into the kitchen, only to see Serenity holding out a chair for him. He sat down to the meal, but wouldn't even grab his silverware until she sat down and grabbed hers. "Hope you enjoy!" The meal looked amazing, although he had not had watermelon for breakfast. But what looked best... were those eggs. He had no idea what creature laid them, but they looked so good. "I'm sure I will." He stuck his fork into one puff of egg, placing it into his mouth. It needed some pepper, but... it was still amazing.

Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Thu May 01, 2014 7:12 am

Blink, blink, blink... Well that was extremely adorable; apparently Alain was no way near a morning person and refused to wake when she asked gently. Too bad for him, she was a morning person and had no problem being a little aggressive when trying to wake him up. She shook the man until he was awake, her smile widening with every incomprehensible noise he made. "Mrrgn. Good morning to you too, Missus Shake-Queen." he said and she smiled wide enough to show off those perfect teeth. "Told you it's time to wake up!" she said as she pulled on his shirt until he was sitting up. It was time for him to eat breakfast. She was going to have him on a nice schedule today and she was determined to get him back to the village before crazy weather happened again. After the mention of breakfast, the noises he made caused her to laugh. It wasn't just a small giggle, but she was happily laughing at how adorable she found his morning face.

Serenity pretty much had to beckon him every step of the way, telling him to hurry and come on. She was excited about being able to use her cooking skills to treat someone. When he finally made his way over and sat down, she did her best to push his chair in for him, but not shockingly she struggled a little. Her soft feet slid on the polished wooden floor, but she was able to get it pushed in a bit. "There." she said before sitting down as well. Serenity took up her silverware and acted as if she were going to take a bite. As she did, he did as well and she froze. She stared intensely at him, her eyes obviously begging for some sort of reassurance that her food was okay, though she hoped better than okay. She did spend a lot of time having to alter the way she cooked because of her allergies, so she had become quite skilled in the kitchen. "H-H-How do you like it?" she hesitated slightly as she asked him.

As breakfast went on, Serenity hummed to herself at times and glanced happily out the window. Her own eyes seemed wide and cheerful as she looked around. This is what happens when Serenity has the perfect night of sleep. "Oh!" she suddenly spoke up and set her fork down, "I wanna take you up on your offer. I don't want to stay in this house with everything that happened, so if I can live with you for a little while, that'd be great." Serenity smiled really big and then took another bite of food. She waited a few moments for his reply and then spoke up again. "I think it'll be fun living with someone... I haven't since my parents died." she stated casually, "For once I might not be so lonely." The last part seemed a little sad because her tone dropped a bit, but she quickly perked up and took a bite of bacon!
    Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Thu May 08, 2014 8:12 am

"Told you it's time to wake up!" Alain had no idea why she was laughing and smiling so much. She was a hell of a morning person, and he was not. It was more rare to find him awake in his office than it was to find him asleep in it. Hell, a new slang word around Rydian was "Maldocing," which was taking a nap in a public building until your next scheduled item. He shrugged her laughing and smiling off as her just being playful, returning the jests he shot at her last night. After getting to the table and sitting down, she tried to push his chair up. At first, she couldn't. Noticing this, Alain lifted his feet up. "There." He wouldn't mention that. She probably felt strong, pushing this tall man's chair up.

After taking a bite, she spoke up. "H-H-How do you like it?" He thought on this. Well, there wasn't too much to think on. It was great. However, he'd return that horrible wake-up routine. He kept her in suspense for good minute, making the occasional "hmm." He was really trying to make it seem like he was thinking hard on it. Suspense was going to kill her, so he finally switched to dialogue. "It's absolutely... terrible." He said that in such a sarcastic, smart-ass tone that there was no way she could take it as him being serious. But, he has dealt with the kind that were so dense they would see it as him being serious. So before she could possibly start to well up in tears, he rescinded the joke. "I kid, I kid. It's actually wonderful." He laughed a little, smiling more now. He took a bite of the watermelon, and then he ate an entire strawberry—save for the leafy part—in a single bite. After eating a grape, he spoke up a bit more about the food. "Though, I prefer my melons with a little salt and my eggs with some pepper. Oh, and what type of jam is this on the toast? It looks a little too dark to be grape."

The two ate for a little while longer before she yelped. "Oh!" Thankfully he had just finished swallowing a grape or else he would have coughed it up. "I wanna take you up on your offer. I don't want to stay in this house with everything that happened, so if I can live with you for a little while, that'd be great." That brought yet another kind of smile to Alain's face. He was happy she'd take him up on that. "That's wonderful! I'm sure you'll enjoy it." He took another bite of bacon, swallowing before he began to talk again. "That does bring up one question." He set down his silverware and his smile disappeared slightly. "What all will you be taking?" He really had no idea what all she'd want to bring. He had limited room in the carriages for personal belongings, and he really didn't want to carry a chest full of things all the way back into town. "I'm strong and all," Alain flexed his muscles, smirking, "but if you have a chestful, I'd rather just bring a horse and carriage over."

"I think it'll be fun living with someone... I haven't since my parents died. For once I might not be so lonely." "I see..." Alain noticed the mood change. It was slightly more... depressing. But he wouldn't press. Both of his parents were still alive—and probably still sailing around the world. He had a lot to owe to them, mainly that house he lives in now. But she took a bite of bacon and it perked Serenity right back up. "So, I have to ask..." Alain picked up his silverware again. "How are you on riding on a boat? The trip to the island that has the ruins we're exploring is a few miles over water. If you're the type to be seasick, I might be able to whip something up to ease that before we ever even get onto the boat." He once again ate an entire strawberry in a single bite.

Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Fri May 09, 2014 12:05 am

Her eyes widened, her pupils dilated, her vision blurred, and she stopped breathing. Serenity had never had someone tell her that her food was terrible. It took a second for the sarcastic tone to register in her mind, but by the time it did he spoke up again. "I kid, I kid. It's actually wonderful." he said with a followed laugh. She sighed in relief and closed her eyes. Serenity shook her head and chuckled. "Don't do that..." she said in a mellow tone, "You scared me." Serenity placed her hand over her heart and took in a deep breath. Her cooking meant a lot to her, but Alain wouldn't have known that. She didn't know why, but the joke kept a soft smile on her face. She fell for it so easily; she was way too gullible. "Though, I prefer my melons with a little salt and my eggs with some pepper. Oh, and what type of jam is this on the toast? It looks a little too dark to be grape." he said. Serenity was slightly confused. "Well I don't put have much salt in my diet, so I don't keep it or pepper in the house..." she explained, blinking once, "And it's blackberry..."

Serenity was glad to take Alain up on his offer. She had pretty much decided it last night, but didn't want to seem desperate or anything similar. For her, it was better for her to act like she had to think on it. "That's wonderful! I'm sure you'll enjoy it." he said and she smiled as she too took up a bite of food, "That does bring up one question." Serenity looked up to him with a curious expression, "What all will you be taking?" he said and instantly confused her. "Huh?" she immediately sounded worried. Now she wondered if there was something she wouldn't be allowed to bring, "I'm strong and all," he explained, causing a smile to perk up on her lips as he flexed, "but if you have a chestful, I'd rather just bring a horse and carriage over." Okay, now she understood what he was getting at. "I don't have much at all... Probably just a bag of clothes. I obviously can't bring my garden with me, so that's all I'll need." she explained with a kind smile, giggling a bit, "You don't have to worry about a trunk full of make-up and swimsuits." Last part was her teasing, but not as obviously as one would think.

It took a second for her to realize her tone when speaking of her parents. She jumped a little and began waving her hands in front of her. "Oh! No, no, no. Sorry!" she said and then perked up a smile again, "Didn't mean to sound all sad. It just does get lonely out here at ti-... Hm?" Serenity stopped at a slight interruption. "So, I have to ask..." Serenity tilted her head, wondering what the question was going to be, "How are you on riding on a boat? The trip to the island that has the ruins we're exploring is a few miles over water. If you're the type to be seasick, I might be able to whip something up to ease that before we ever even get onto the boat." She blinked a couple of times and thought about it. She has only ridden on a boat one time and it was really... not fun. She didn't get sea sick, but she slipped and fell over the side. "Uh..." she glanced to the side, trying to forget the embarrassing memory, "I don't get sea sick..." That was all she could say at the moment. She didn't want to have to explain her clumsiness causing her to fall through two rails and off the side of a ship.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:42 pm