Auroran Era

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff

Top posting users this month

No user

Latest topics

» He Knows Not Where He Be [Open]
What's in a Name? [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 4:11 am by Dai

» Returning Home [Closed]
What's in a Name? [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 8:32 pm by Tsubine

» Serenity's Face Claims
What's in a Name? [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2016 2:29 pm by Serenity

» Escape from Ezon [CLOSED]
What's in a Name? [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 3:25 am by Serenity

» Running on Idle [Closed]
What's in a Name? [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2016 8:06 am by Schnockles

» The Deflowering [Closed]
What's in a Name? [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 5:34 pm by Schnockles

» Serenity's Character List
What's in a Name? [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 10:36 am by Serenity

» Amelia Bennett [APPROVED, 3-5]
What's in a Name? [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 9:44 am by Tsubine

» Kenta [Approved; 1-2]
What's in a Name? [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 8:27 am by Serenity

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 4514 messages in 615 subjects

We have 20 registered users

The newest registered user is Illthion

2 posters

What's in a Name? [CLOSED]

Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

What's in a Name? [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty Re: What's in a Name? [CLOSED]

Post by Serenity Fri May 23, 2014 7:40 pm

What's in a Name? [CLOSED] - Page 2 SerenityLuxannaEira_zpsf63a30b7

That was an interesting lesson about Zakat. Who knew an entire bunker would be hidden underground in case of problems? It was clever and seemed to be able to house quite a large population. Eira doubted highly that she had seen it all with this short walk through. Soon, they came to the top only to be startled by Luxanna. Seeing that they had both been startled, Luxanna giggled a little at it. "I am glad she told you. It is getting close to dinner time, so I was hoping we could all have dinner together. It would just be a small token of my thanks towards you two as well as a nice reception for my sister's return." "Sounds good." both Eira and Luxanna said at the exactly same time and tone. The two glanced back toward each other, glared for a moment, and then laughed together. It was like that was perfectly planned. They did it in unison. At least they got along, they were both unsure whether they would after their multiple staring contests. Luckily for the both of them, their little staring contests were over a protectiveness they each felt over one person: Tsubine.

"Should we go get the other one?" Eira brought up about Serenity. "But if Miss Verdant is asleep, then I would hate to wake her for it... She has done so much. I feel she has earned that rest." Luxanna nodded in agreement, "Actually yeah. When I found her back in Arcadia, she was heading home from one of her missions. Apparently a village was being plagued by CAE again. She didn't even get to really rest before I asked her to come here." Luxanna glances back and forth between the two of them as she explained, showing each of them the same amount of respect by keeping eye contact with them. "She came here that fast?" Eira asked and Luxanna nodded again. "I was surprised as well. I didn't expect the Serenity Verdant to be such... a kind woman with child-like wonder. I couldn't get her to stop touching things." Eira, Luxanna, and hopefully Tsubine shared in a quick laugh as Serenity sneezed in her sleep.

"If she can not make it for dinner, then breakfast would be fine." Tsubine said and recieved another nod from Luxanna. "I hope so..." Eira said, scratching the front of her chest, through the opening of the robe she was wearing, "I want to thank her... a lot." Luxanna smiled and glanced off to he side, falling into her own thoughts and doing her best not to glance down Eira's robe. It wasn't that she wanted to. She was human and eyes were drawn to areas like that, whether they were interested or not. "Ah, but if you will excuse us... I must get Eira into something more presentable." Luxanna didn't look back toward either of them, for fear of wandering eyes. She merely nodded and waited for them to step away. Eira looped her arm with her sisters and began making her way towards Tsubine's room with her sister at the lead. "Hm... She refused to glance at my boobs." Eira whispered to her sister, "Told you she likes you." Eira smiled quite widely up to her sister, "I told you soooo." she teased as they walked on.
    Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Humor : "Then just like before: the only way to steal is to steal from the mafia!"

Post by Tsubine Fri May 23, 2014 11:53 pm

What's in a Name? [CLOSED] - Page 2 Header21

"Sounds good." The other two women spoke in unison, which surprised Tsubine. Maybe Eira attacking Lux gave the two a bit of a connection. Tsubine just smiled at it. But Tsubine still wasn't noticing the tension between the two. The trio carried on normally. Eira brought up Serenity, which caused Tsubine also to speak up about that cheerful little lady. Tsubine was glad her sister brought up Serenity. It showed a bit of a return for normalcy. That meant that Eira knew that Tsubine wanted to talk about Serenity next, or that's what Tsubine felt. However, Tsubine's sentiment was on keeping Serenity comfortable. It seemed as though Luxanna shared it. "Actually yeah. When I found her back in Arcadia, she was heading home from one of her missions. Apparently a village was being plagued by CAE again. She didn't even get to really rest before I asked her to come here."

Tsubine blinked at that. It was a surprise. Was she really that kind of a person? "She came here that fast?" Eira thought the same thing it seemed. Luxanna nodded, and Tsubine just paid close attention to her even if her gaze was directed to Eira. "I was surprised as well. I didn't expect the Serenity Verdant to be such... a kind woman with child-like wonder. I couldn't get her to stop touching things." The emphasis on the "the" made Tsubine feel a little guilty for not knowing who she was. Though, the three of them enjoying a light laughter was a pleasant thing to break that somberness Tsubine was feeling. "She sounds like me when I first came here... I got lost going to my own room each night for a month before I got it right." She smiled as she was able to laugh at her mistakes like that quite well nowadays.

Tsubine thought breakfast would do if dinner wouldn't. At least Luxanna would be joining them, so that was enough to bring a smile to Tsubine's face. Tsubine was so focused on Luxanna that she didn't notice what her sister said. Tsubine was still thinking on what Eira had told her earlier about Luxanna. Does she really think of me in such a manner? Tsubine thought to herself, studying as much of Luxanna's expressions as she could. Tsubine snapped herself out of that trance for once, excusing both herself and Eira. "I will have Lunaria call you when it is time." Eira looped her arm around Tsubine's, signalling for her sister to go. And go she did. Tsubine led Eira to a staircase, where they went up a single floor.

The trip was not silent. "Hm... She refused to glance at my boobs." Eira was the first to speak up. "Told you she likes you." Although she was whispering, it still was directly to Tsubine. There was no mis-hearing what she was saying. "I told you soooo." The more Eira goaded Tsubine on about it, the redder her face became. However, Eira wasn't the only one in a teasing mood. "Or maybe it is because there is," Tsubine puffed her chest up, "not much to look at." She returned the teasing Eira gave, but she didn't know if she set herself up for more. All that she knew is that she giggled after it, a rare occurrence for the Emperor.

The two eventually made it to Tsubine's bedroom. Or rather, the foyer to her bedroom. The two doors that stood before them were crimson with golden inlays. Tsubine was about 3/5 the height of them, making them much taller than a human could be. Tsubine took out a key from her choker's chain, unlocking and opening the door. Inside, the marble floors glistened from a small sunlit dome above them. The floor was actually an hourglass, allowing Tsubine to tell the time if she ever needed to. There was some portraits of her and a painted version of a photograph of Eira and Tsubine as children. The two were pressing their cheeks together, smiling as widely as they could. Eira was wearing a blue dress and Tsubine a purple one. It was the one painting in there Tsubine specifically requested.

They then made their way into Tsubine's bedroom. It was smaller than one would imagine, but her foyer had most of the stuff she'd use. The interesting thing was the balcony. One entire wall, the opposite of what they entered from, was nothing but windows and a pair of windowed doors that opened onto the balcony. And from that balcony, all you could see was water. Laplace was overlooking Iserlohn's main waterway, and Tsubine had the best view of all. The glass was reinforced and there were also emergency shutters, so it wasn't like she was sitting defenseless there. The wall to their left had Tsubine's bed's headboard pressed against it. There were two nightstands, one for each side of the bed, and a door that led to Tsubine's bathroom. On the right wall was Tsubine's walk-in closet. "To the right is my wardrobe... you may wear anything you like—except for the blue dress against the wall or my armor." Tsubine did not want Eira to wear her armor. Anyone other than her staff even touching her armor made Tsubine feel weird.

The actual closet was a round room about as big as Tsubine's actual bedroom. Against the far wall was a dress that was in a protective sleeve and was hung high on the wall. It was a deep purple that was almost blue. It would look amazing on Tsubine, although she never would wear it. In front of it, on a pedestal was Tsubine's armor on a statue-like mannequin that looked exactly like Tsubine, except naked underneath the armor. Thankfully, her lower area was tastefully covered by her legs and a fig leaf. "If there is anything you would like to have... tell me. I am sure I can get you a more tailored version made." Most of Tsubine's clothes were tailor-made just for her, so nothing would fit exactly right on Eira. But the room's marbled floor was only covered by a circular rug in the center. Two mirrors on opposing walls would give the dressee a chance to check the outfit out. This meant there were four sections, each divided by a door, a mirror, or the dress and armor. From the entrance and clockwise, there was underwear, formal gowns, socks and shoes, and then a more "casual" look. Tsubine's outfits like the one she was wearing now were also filed under casual. It wasn't too much to select from as there was a lot of open space, but Eira should be able to find something.

Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Tue May 27, 2014 8:32 pm

It was nice for them to share a laugh, especially with everything that has happened. Luxanna seemed to be taking it all well, even with the minor bits of tension between her and Eira. They even shared a laugh about Tsubine getting lost on the way to her room; that was just hilarious. It wasn't too surprising since this place was huge; Eira or Luxanna would likely get lost just as easily. Luckily they had a guide: Tsubine. Who now wanted to take Eira to get into some decent clothing. Luxanna stayed behind, unable to hear the teasing whispers between the twins as they moved along. It was funny to know that they were twins. The way most people thought twins would work is looking, acting, speaking identically with little hints of differences in between. These two were real twins, the more common kind of just being born on the same day. They weren't identical, just sisters.

Before they came to the room, Eira attempted to tease her sister a bit more. She was right about Luxanna liking Tsubine, at least she was pretty damn convinced that Luxanna did like her. Unfortunately, this teasing session backfired. What was once a little investigation of Luxanna's motives by testing her ability to glace away form someone that wasn't Tsubine... turned into a hurtful insult. “Oh come on!” Eira said only semi-irritated, also laughing as she and her sister walked along, “I know they're small okay, but do ya gotta rub it in..?” Yes, yes she did. It's how they work! Eira knew that was a thing between them; it was just like her making a few jokes toward Tsubine's height. There was nothing harmful behind it, but it was still something that they were each a little insecure about. Sure, Eira wanted her chest to be as large as her sisters, but she wouldn't trade them in for that height any day! It's why she was still able to keep a bit of a smile on her face.

As they came to the room, Eira was in awe by the doors and that wasn't even the best part. The doors opened and when Eira entered she had to hold herself back a bit. She wanted to go on like Luxanna had described Serenity, touching everything and asking what it's for. The room was beautiful. Eira looked around at everything until her eyes caught sight of something familiar: A picture. She went toward it and smiled widely at it. “She... had it painted...” she thought. It was one of her favorite pictures of the two of them. Seeing it actually brought a tear to her eye. She quickly rubbed it away and followed Tsubine along to the other room where the view was absolutely stunning. “Wow.” Eira let out pleasantly surprised at what she saw. She kept glancing out at that beautiful ocean under her sister pointed out where the wardrobe was. Eira nodded and moved into the room, looking at the blue dress that she was told she could not wear.

“Oh how tempting. It's gorgeous. You ever wear it?” Eira raised an eyebrow at Tsubine. She doubted that Tsubine had worn it, which was a shame. Her sister would look amazing in such a thing. Still, she moved through some of the clothing and saw a few things that she figured would fit her. She assumed that they were near the back of the room because Tsubine didn't wear them too often. She noticed a black suit that made her smirk. “I liiike.” she said, picking it up from it's area in the closet, “Do you mind if I wear this? It seems more my size than yours at this point...” If Tsubine said no, she'd keep looking. If her sister said it was okay, she'd drop the hospital gowns and the robe off of her body, fold them, and then set them to the side for while she changed. If one was to look, Eira's body was... perfect. Her skin was scar free and completely clear of blemishes. Once she was dressed, she'd step in front of any mirror she'd find and smirk. “The difference between you and me... I make this look good.” she said, totally teasing her sister, and totally not completely ripping off a movie that doesn't even exist in this universe. “So... When's dinner?” she asked, glancing out the window at that amazing view once again.
    Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Humor : "Then just like before: the only way to steal is to steal from the mafia!"

Post by Tsubine Wed May 28, 2014 3:52 pm

"Oh come on! I know they're small okay, but do ya gotta rub it in..?" Tsubine just giggled. She hit the right mark! Of course, Tsubine wasn't trying to say her sister was beneath her because of it. Hell, she wasn't even insulting Eira. It was just, as someone else put it, how they work. Eira would take jabs at Tsubine's height and Tsubine would take jabs at Eira's smaller chest. Being so much taller—three inches makes a hell of a difference for women—it made it a little awkward for Tsubine to get a date. Tsubine was as tall as if not taller than most people, so it just made it weird. But at the same time, it gave her a hell of an advantage as a warrior so she wasn't entirely ashamed of it.

Getting to the foyer of Tsubine's bedroom, both of them took a moment to look at that painting. She just loved that painting. On her nightstand was a copy of the actual photo, but Tsubine was more proud of the painting. It was a constant reminder of her former life which kept her grounded and humble. It was also something that gave her hope of finding her sister... so to see it with her sister was a great accomplishment. "I had three of this painting made. One was for me, one for our parents... and one for you." Tsubine kept the other two in a vault with other treasures of Zakat, but she'd give Eira hers as soon as she could. Though, if Eira didn't have a home now... then there'd be nowhere to hang it up. "When we go back... we should do a 'now' version of that photo." Tsubine smiled to her sister before showing Eira her wardrobe.

Tsubine warned Eira not to pick the purple dress, but she knew it'd be tempting. "Oh how tempting. It's gorgeous. You ever wear it?" Tsubine turned to her sister and shook her head. She then turned back to the dress. "Only once, and that was to the anniversary of my crowning's ball. I was stared at so much while wearing it... It was embarrassing." Memories of that night flooded her head. It wasn't a bad night, but not liking her body and just being stared at just made it awkward. It didn't help that she was the tallest woman there. Only four men were taller than her. Eira picking out a suit Tsubine couldn't wear only snapped her out of the reminiscing. "Do you mind if I wear this? It seems more my size than yours at this point..." And Tsubine just walked over to her sister, since it was a large enough room that she had to take more than one step. "Of course you can. I will even let you keep that if you would like. The tailor got the chest size wrong. I can not button the shirt all the way and the suit itself just gets too tight..."

Tsubine giggled and held it up for her sister to see it'd fit her just right. "It would be too provocative for me to wear." It would need some tailoring to make it just right for Eira, as the pants would definitely need to be re-hemmed for her shorter legs. Tsubine turned around as her sister dressed. The suit looked good on her. "The difference between you and me... I make this look good." Tsubine giggled and covered her mouth. She smiled as she knelt and pulled out a safety pin. She rolled the pants' legs up just enough to work with Eira's shorter legs. "I will agree with that. You look like a dashing, strong woman in that. Me? I would only look like I was trying to pose for some dirty magazine cover." She stood up and raised a single finger. She then walked over to where her socks were and grabbed a box that was sitting atop it. "Oh, to go along with the suit..."

Tsubine handed the box over the Eira, opening it for her. Inside were a pair of black gloves that were obviously never worn. "These should go nicely with that suit. I do not wear gloves like this myself, and I would hate for them to go to waste just like that suit would have." Tsubine smiled as she stepped away for Eira to see if she wanted to wear the gloves or not. She'd be okay if she didn't, but of course Tsubine would be much happier if Eira did wear them. "So... When's dinner?" Tsubine turned around and began to walk out of the wardrobe. "Whenever I want it to be." She giggled a bit, turning her head back to Eira. If she were the Emperor Nero of another world, then this capitol would be her Aestus Domus Aurea. This is her domain and what she said goes.

As Eira took the gloves, Tsubine smiled more. She took her sister's hand and pulled. Thus, she pulled her twin into a hug. She let them sit there, just for a moment. She wasn't letting her sister go. She was truly happy about this reunion. She smiled more as she pulled away. Once again, she locked arms with her sister and pulled the shorter twin along. After exiting, Tsubine turned to a guard. "Guard, inform our guest Luxanna Luminere that dinner is now being served in the main dining room. Then lead her there." The guard bowed, and then rushed to find someone to lead Luxanna there. Eira, on the other hand, had the best tour guide anyone could have. Tsubine would answer any questions her sister had about the palace.

And then, they arrived at the main dining hall. The hall was obviously set up for more than one table, although only one was there. It was a large, round table that looked like it should seat eight. However, only four chairs were present. Covering the table was not a white tablecloth, but one that was essentially a large Zakatian flag. In the center of the table was a thin candle display, so conversation would not be interrupted. To the side, four maids stood awaiting orders. One would serve the Emperor, one Luxanna, one Eira, and one Serenity if she happened to join. Tsubine put Eira to her left, and she was expecting Luxanna to take the spot on her right. However, it didn't matter what chair Luxanna took... so long as she appeared soon. The food would not be served, and they would wait for all of the guests to arrive before ordering. Nothing was off the menu either.

Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:51 pm

Eira was very happy to receive a gift from her sister. It was a reminder that things between them had not changed. No matter where they will go in life, no matter where they have been, the two of them were sisters and will always be. Eira loved Tsubine and always will. And as she was pulled into a hug with Tsubine, Eira returned the embrace strongly, holding her sister tightly and as long as she could before finally pulling away. If she had not wanted to keep her sister from seeing her cry, that's what Eira would be doing right now. Everything just felt so right. As the hug ended, Tsubine led her sister along and out of the room toward a guard. "Guard, inform our guest Luxanna Luminere that dinner is now being served in the main dining room. Then lead her there." Eira continued to follow her sister silently. She had a few questions about what she was seeing around the palace, but chose to stay silent. These moments with her sister felt perfect just walking in the halls of this beautiful place; she did not want to ruin it.

Soon the two of them arrived in the dining hall. It was quite large and beautifully decorated. Eira followed over to the table and would sit down where she was told. A few moments later, Luxanna would enter the hall being escorted by the person sent and sit down when and where she was told. Once they did sit down, they would both tell their own personal maids their orders. Eira would order steak, mashed potatoes, and steamed vegetables on the side with a specially made sauce on the side; she was picky as hell with each seasoning she asked to be put in that sauce. After hearing that, Luxanna blinked a couple times, scratched her order and said “I want what she's having.” Once the maid had Tsubine's order and would all leave, Luxanna and Eira would both keep quiet, looking back and forth between the others at the table. “So...” Luxanna spoke up, “Do either of you have any plans?”

Eira would stay silent at first. She had plans, but wasn't sure whether to reveal them before her sister. She looked to Tsubine, wanting her twin to speak before she did. Once her sister did speak though, she would clear her throat and nod. “Y-Yes, actually...” Eira spoke up a little nervously, “I... want to find someone, two or three people in fact... It's a shame because I can't remember their names, only their faces.” Eira looked down to the table in front of her, desperately trying to remember the names of those she felt the need to see. While thinking of this, she sort of dazed out. She stared straight forward and began speaking softly. “A golden man with the cockiest smile... We fought, but he left for reasons I still do not understand... Your friend...” Eira glanced to Luxanna and then stared off again, “I owe him a lot more than an apology, but that's where I wish to start...” She went silent for a moment, but it was obvious that she had more to say, “And a child. She was sweet and only wanted a friend, so I killed her Father.”

Eira stopped speaking. Luxanna was shocked, but kept a serious expression as she stared at Eira. She only knew where one of those people were a the moment. She had suspicions about who the child was, but doubted it since there was no physical description given. “Three faces... Only three...” Eira spoke up again, fighting the tears and keeping a semi-serious face, “Only three that escaped death by my hands... My plan is to find them, and to receive forgiveness, if at all possible. I will start with the child, of course... Since she was longest ago.” “His name is Pariah and you will not need to seek his forgiveness. He is healed and back to his normal self.” Luxanna spoke up, causing Eira to turn to her with shock in her eyes, “He has already forgiven you. He understood what was happening to you and only fought you to try and help you fight back. Pariah is my friend and kindest of men one can meet. You only have two faces you need to remember.” That made Eira cry, but with a smile. It was one less horror that she had to hold onto and it was a huge relief. “Th-Thank you...” she said through her sobs, placing her hands on her face as she cried.

“Ahhh! Oomph!”

Thirty seconds into Eira's crying, a loud bang echoed it's way into the dining room. Eira and Luxanna both shot their attention toward a newly open door to see Serenity had fallen into the room. “Aye...” Luxanna placed her fingers on the bridge of her nose, shaking her head at Serenity's clumsiness. Eira needed a laugh and she got it. She stood up and hurried over to Serenity's side, trying not to laugh so obviously, but not really being able to help it. “A-Are you okay?” Eira asked, reaching the green haired woman a little too late as the guards got to her first. “Uh'huh! I found this place, finally!” Serenity's stomach let out a growl that filled the entire dining room, “I'm sooo hungry.” Eira held out a hand to Serenity who took it with a big smile. “Come on, come sit with us.” Eira said and led Serenity over to her chair, where the maid quickly took her order. Unfortunately for Serenity, she made a little bit of a mistake, but that wasn't going to be caught until later. “So what was everyone talking about?” Serenity asked cheerfully as she swung her feeet back and forth, since she was too short to reach the floor.

Last edited by SerenityVerdant on Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:24 pm

Of course Eira decided to order that. It didn't surprise Tsubine at all, but that attention to detail brought back a couple of memories. Tsubine thought for a moment on what she wanted. There were so many options. But since Luxanna was having the same thing... "Make that a triple." After ordering aloud and giggling at it slightly, she whispered to her maid, ordering something special to go along with her own steak. Three of the maids dispersed into the kitchen, leaving one who was waiting on the miracle worker. "So... do either of you have any plans?" Tsubine was about to speak up, but Eira started first. She let her sister finish, taking note of the people she was talking about. She smiled at how kind Luxanna was being to her sister, whose pain was not coming from a wound that stitches and bandages could heal.

Luxanna being so kind to Eira, telling her about this Pariah person's forgiveness... it was just so heartwarming for Tsubine. She turned to the woman of the Noir and smiled ever-so-gently, the best "thank you" she could give right now. Placing her hand on her crying sister's shoulder, Tsubine now spoke up. "I, too, have plans. I..." Tsubine cleared her throat slightly, as what she was about to say was somewhat difficult. The saying it wasn't difficult, but the action was dangling on a thin line between success and failure. "...will be going to Arcadia to clear Eira's name. Having her go there to try and do it herself is..." Tsubine didn't want to bring up the consequences of Eira's actions, no matter how true they are. "I will also be seeking out who or what did that to my sister. In the same vein, I will have my people abroad try to investigate claims of similar experiences. If we can eradicate this at the source, then no one will ever have to experience this pain again." Tsubine could be said to be more ambitious than her sister in this. Not in meaning, but in size. Eira just wanted to apologize for her actions to the people that had met with her and survived. Tsubine was going to clear her sister's name by going right to the source—Arcadia. "Miss Luminere... I have a requ—"

Thankfully, the serious attitude was interrupted by a crash into the dining room. It wasn't a bird, nor a plane. It was just a little miracle worker. "Ahhh! Oomph!" Tsubine even thought there was a thud in there too. She motioned for the maid to go to Serenity, but Eira got there first. Tsubine wasn't going to scold her maid for not getting there quick enough, mainly because it was Eira that got there first. Thankfully, Serenity was okay. The hard, stone floor was so smooth it's not surprising she'd slip and fall... but thankfully, that prevented her from scraping her knees or anything. Serenity's order was different, but it would be odd if all four got the same thing. Thankfully, it wasn't going to put a dent in their meat supply even if fifty people ordered the same thing. "So what was everyone talking about?"

"We were only discussing what mine and Eira's plans were after this. Nothing too important to have missed." Tsubine figured bringing it back up would hurt Eira, so she was trying to shush it as quick as possible. "But... I hope you rested well. Was anything not satisfactory?" To Laplace, Serenity (and Luxanna) were VIPs of among the highest order, the Emperor's personal guests. Only a few Emperors in the past had ever had a party of more than six personal guests at one time, but even so they were treated better than any normal guest. She smiled at Serenity, waiting for her answer all while forgetting that she had tried to say something to Luxanna...

Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:28 pm

Eira was stunned at her sister's choice. She didn't want Tsubine to have to do anything like that, especially when she already had other things that she had to deal with. Eira doubted that being the Emperor of an entire nation was a walk in the park. She didn't want her sister wasting her time doing more for her. "Miss Luminere... I have a requ—"  Tsubine stopped mid-sentence upon the arrival of a certain green haired woman. Eira was the first on the scene and brought Serenity to the table; it was the least she could do after how much Serenity had done. When they arrived back at the table, Serenity ordered and immediately tried pulling herself into the conversation with them. Eira didn't exactly want to keep talking about her past, so she was going to lead the conversation in a different direction, but her sister got there first. "We were only discussing what mine and Eira's plans were after this. Nothing too important to have missed." Tsubine knew her well and Eira smiled toward her for it.

"But... I hope you rested well. Was anything not satisfactory?" Tsubine asked and everyone's attention was on Serenity. She looked a little dazed for a moment and then. "YES!" Serenity's face suddenly got angry and then she held her arms out, "This place is too big and there is no map! I couldn't find this place for a long time!" It was really only like five minutes, and after she found a guard to point her in the correct direction it was fine, but it was apparently too long for a hyperactive Serenity to enjoy! "Serenity..." Luxanna spoke up and Serenity looked to her, "All that matters is that you're here." Serenity cheered up a lot and nodded to Luxanna. "Thank you very much." Serenity said. Luxanna could swear it was like dealing with a child. She liked Serenity when she wasn't full of energy. Apparently being away from Alain and her garden was too much on her mental state for her to not act like a child.

"Please excuse me for a moment..." Luxanna stood up and dusted off her skirt before turning away from the table. Unfortunately for her, she was unaware of the floor being flat and tripped over it. It was as if some outside source decided to suddenly make Luxanna a clutz and put one foot in front of the other. So, like Serenity had only moments ago, Luxanna fell forward, but without the door to catch her mid-fall. Her body fell forward and so did her skirt. She didn't really try to guard herself either. She just plopped there in the most comical fashion, allowing her skirt to fly up and reveal a lacy pair of light blue underwear. One could only wonder whether the bra matched or not. "Are you okay?" Serenity asked, too stunned to move from her chair. "Help her up, Tsubine!" Eira said with a nudge toward her sister, since she was on the opposite side of the table and her sister was right there.

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:19 pm

What's in a Name? [CLOSED] - Page 2 Header20

"YES!" Tsubine blinked. Oh no, something would need to be fixed. As soon as her guests left, she'd remedy this, no matter how complic—"This place is too big and there is no map! I couldn't find this place for a long time!" Well, it wasn't as bad as she thought it would be. Why? Because this was already a plan in progress. The old maps were outdated so they had been taken down about a week before, and the new maps were to be done in about another week. Tsubine would encourage the cartographers to hurry up. What the would entail, only Tsubine knew. And then, the unintentional-future-guest-of-honor spoke up, with a tone that was sweet and encouraging. "Serenity... All that matters is that you're here." Tsubine nodded along, with an emphasized mmhmm. She, too, was happy that Serenity had joined them. It wouldn't feel proper without her there. But then this moment was interrupted by Luxanna standing up and then... well, falling.

Ah, what an interesting turn of events. What a strange way for things to happen, and even worse—in front of other people. The only way this would have been more awkward was if Luxanna had ended up diving head-first into Tsubine's own area that matched what Luxanna was now showing the entire room, especially Tsubine. And it was an Emperor's duty to watch a spectacle performed by their own guests, no matter how embarrassing it was for the guest. And so, Tsubine did. But what she didn't know was that her watching was not out of a sense of duty or of honor. Nay, it was something far, far more... primal. It was one of the original urges of man, and it was slowly overtaking her body as her eyes were fixated. It was creeping around inside of her mind, tricking the thoughts she once had. She was no longer hearing the outside world as tunnel vision set in, focusing in on something quite... bright blue in appearance.

Many questions danced throughout, lighting up this tunnel. Why blue, first of all? Blue was a fine color, but it just didn't seem... Luxanna. Second of all, does she always wear such... lacy underwear? Then again, Tsubine couldn't speak. It's not like her bras and panties were all normal and bland, much like the black set she herself was wearing now. It wasn't anything like what Luxanna was clad in, but it was still more than just plain ol' black with no designs or anything... but that wasn't the point, or even a point. It was just some side-information of something covering an area that began to feel slightly odd as the staring continued. But back to the main subject, the third point was frankly what she was staring at. It was round, well, rounded. In two spots, even. They came together in the middle, but that was what those violet eyes could not move from. Or maybe it was what was slightly beneath the round mounds. Maybe. Maybe. That brings us to the final point...

Why the hell was she stuck staring?! Luxanna was a friend, a colleague, and a potential ally. She had helped Tsubine with so much, but somehow this woman's buttocks were more enchanting than any urge to help her up. It was even enough to drown out her sister's cries for "HELP HER UP!" No matter how hard or loud she yelled, Tsubine could not, nay, she would not hear her. Her cheeks began to redden like a tomato in a high-speed time lapse. It was showing that although there was some interest in that area that was not understood, there was some understanding of what that area did and what the implications of liking that area meant. Although, this was not the first one she has seen of another woman's, it also stood true that this would most likely not be the last she'd see. Although she had no memories of it at this time, Tsubine had some relations with a white-haired woman years ago that may have sparked this new-found interest...

Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:52 am

Eira was in complete shock that her sister was seriously just staring! Eira stood up and went to walk around the table to help, but stopped when she too saw a certain well-rounded ass revealed from under a skirt. When Eira realized that this of all things is what had her sister's attention, she grabbed a napkin and placed it over her sisters's eyes. "Arklight be shamed! Tsubine, you useless lesbian!" Eira spoke out in shock at her sister, "Help the woman up, do not stare at her ass!" Yes, Eira just spouted that out loud enough for Luxanna to hear. Of course, Luxanna heard that and looked back to Tusbine in shock. "I... Uh..." She jumped to her feet, and lowered her skirt back to normal, "I-It's okay. I do not need any help. I am fine." Luxanna took no time to turn away and hurry out of the dining hall. She stopped around the corner and stood there as embarrassed as could be, her face bright red. She couldn't remember a time where she had been so embarrassed. She wasn't usually a clutz, so why did this have to happen now?!

"Go, go! After her!" Eira nudged her sister out of the chair and sent her off toward Luxanna, who continued down the hall when she heard that. She wasn't ready to be seen after that spectacle. Eira would keep pushing Tsubine off to go follow Luxanna until her sister gave in. Once she finally did, Eira would wait for her sister to leave the room and then cover her mouth. Serenity was just sitting there in shock at everything, looking innocently around at the scene that played out before her. Once Tsubine was gone with Luxanna, Serenity looked up to Eira who soon looked back to her. A few moments would pass and the two of them would bust up laughing at the entire situation. Serenity put her hands over her mouth, trying her best not to laugh too loud. Eira sat back down in her chair, holding her stomach. The look on her sisters face was way, way too funny for her to not laugh at. She only hoped her sister was actually talking to Luxanna now, not standing in the hall embarrassed.
    Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:21 am

"Arklight be shamed! Tsubine, you useless lesbian! Help the woman up, do not stare at her ass!" The napkin and her sister's somewhat annoyed voice snapped Tsubine away from that oh-so-tantalizing portrait. She didn't even realize what had happened until Eira did that. And thankfully she did, because as soon as Tsubine had realized everything, so did Luxanna. "I... Uh..." Tsubine didn't have any response as Luxanna stood up. She just... blinked. Once. Twice. Thrice. "I-It's okay. I do not need any help. I am fine." Tsubine was looking at her like she had x-ray vision, trying to see that blue again. But she didn't realize that even as Luxanna almost jogged out of the hall.

But then she turned to Eira, blushing as red as Caco-Calo can despite copyright disputes. The first words out of her mouth after that entire incident were going to be "neon blue," but her annoyance with her sister caught that and stopped that in its tracks. "I-I am not a lesbian!" And then, the Emperor started to pout slightly. "A-and I was not staring..." Her voice softened and her head lowered. She was embarrassed and wanted this to go away. All she wanted was a nice blue dinner with her nice blue friends to thank them for saving her blue sister. But no blue matter what, those lacy blue eye-targets were still popping in her not-blue eyes.

Eira, again shook her out of that. This time literally as Tsubine was almost pushed out of her chair. "Go, go! After her!" This continued, even as she stood up. The maids in the corner were just standing there, with world-champion-level poker faces. They knew not to laugh at this, or Tsubine or Lunaria would have their heads... possibly literally. But as Eira pushed Tsubine, it got annoying quick. So she took a step ahead. "F-fine, fine... just leave me alone about that." Still as red as possible, she turned away and walked out the door. She pressed her back up against it and almost collapsed. Her long legs wouldn't let that happen, however.

The Emperor grabbed her chest, feeling her heart beat. Oh it was like listening to a conga line's drumming. She could feel how many beats were racing through, and her breathing was even erratic (if not another word replacing ra with o) as she tried to calm herself down. But, hearing them laughing didn't help that situation. Thus, she set off in the same direction that Luxanna did. There was no point in trying to run away... it would only insult Luxanna, Eira, and Serenity if the Emperor ditched them no matter how much she wanted to right now. So, the Emperor set off to find the woman with the tantalizing ass.

And it was soon that that ass was located. It was hovering by a window, although not literally, and very much covered now. The face attached to said ass was staring through that glass. Whether Tsubine was looking for the ass or the woman was unknown, even the Emperor did not know. She fiddled her fingers and slightly rotated her left foot via its ball. But this silence could not last. "Ahm..." She spoke up slightly, clearing her throat as well. "Miss Luminere... I... am truly sorry for my behavior earlier it was... most... uncharacteristic and impolite of me to stare." Her eyes were staring either to right or left of Luxanna, as they were dancing between the directions. She would not be able to look at the woman's face—nor her ass.

Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:29 am

Zakat truly was a beautiful Empire. It was so different than the surrounding nations. Instead of concentrating on magics, it concentrated on advancements in technology and made life easier on the people living in this place. It was so convenient. In Aracadia, one would have had to walk down a thousands steps of stairs before getting to the same depth that the elevator had brought Serenity and herself when they first arrived. Luxanna was unaware that the Emperor was currently standing behind her. Her guard was down and she wasn't exactly concentrating on the sounds around her. She was enjoying the sight of the city. Of course, this came to an end when she heard someone clear their throat. Luxanna blinked once before turning her attention to the person who arrived. "Milady?" Luxanna blinked a couple times in confusion, not sure why the Emperor was here. She was acting as if she forgot everything that had happened a minute ago. Of course, she had not forgotten, but felt it best to allow herself and the Emperor to push it aside like nothing.

"Miss Luminere... I... am truly sorry for my behavior earlier it was... most... uncharacteristic and impolite of me to stare." Luxanna turned fully toward Tsubine and blinked a couple times. She wasn't sure how to feel at the moment. For one, this was the Emperor's apology. Shed accept it, though not just because she was the Emperor, but because she had been through enough and didn't need that on her shoulders. At the same time, she was embarrassed by the situation, but also curious and flattered that the Emperor was apparently entranced by her backside. It wasn't every day that someone can't look away from your underwear. Luxanna took in a deep breath and smiled as she let it out. "All is forgiven. I must admit it was a shock, but also flattering to know that apparently... I've got a nice ass." Luxanna decided to tease the Emperor a bit. She only hoped that the teasing would be taken nicely, not offensively. She didn't exactly want to be on bad terms with Tsubine, which reminded her...

"There was something you were going to say to me... before Serenity came stumbling into the dining room. Do you mind if I ask what it was?"
    Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:36 pm

"All is forgiven. I must admit it was a shock, but also flattering to know that apparently... I've got a nice ass." Tsubine could only smile and giggle... and blush at that. Luxanna forgave her, and that's what mattered mainly. But that little joke she put at the end just helped ease away that awkwardness Tsubine had. With her eyes closed, her mouth slightly covered, and a tint of red rising on her cheeks, one would think she was a normal—yet tall—young woman. One would not expect someone who could giggle like that was the Emperor of one of the most powerful nations on Aurora. But all giggling must stop eventually, so she made a small reply to the Lady of the Noire with the nice ass. "I can not say whether it was a nice one or not... I have not seen too many that were not my relatives'." She giggled slightly again.

But then Luxanna spoke up about something Tsubine had said at the table right before being interrupted by the saviour of the day. "There was something you were going to say to me... before Serenity came stumbling into the dining room. Do you mind if I ask what it was?" Tsubine smiled and shook her head. "I was going to bring it up after my apology anyways." She lightly cleared her throat and opened her eyes wide. Not too wide, but wide enough so Luxanna could see Tsubine was serious. "I... would like you to accompany me to Arcadia to see their leader. I have yet to meet their Queen, so my word alone in trying to convince them of the truth of the situation behind Eira... simply would be insufficient. So, someone like yourself, who could use the Noir's credentials to further amplify your credibility..." Tsubine stuck out her right hand, still smiling. "...it would help clear her name much more easily. Besides, I feel as though you would be a very fun 'travel buddy' as I hear it is called."

Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:07 am

"I can not say whether it was a nice one or not... I have not seen too many that were not my relatives'." Hmph. Well that sucks. She had actually enjoyed the unintentional compliment that was given when the Emperor had so intently started at her backside. Though, it was interesting to hear the Emperor had not seen many. Luxanna didn't think Tsubine would have many lovers, but she figured the woman would have at least had one or two to compare it to. Either way, it wasn't that big of a deal and she'd rather pass the awkwardness by, so it was time to move on from the ass conversation. Bringing up Tsubine's implied question from before, Luxanna waited to see what she was actually going to be asked and was a little surprised when she realized what it was.

"I... would like you to accompany me to Arcadia to see their leader. I have yet to meet their Queen, so my word alone in trying to convince them of the truth of the situation behind Eira... simply would be insufficient. So, someone like yourself, who could use the Noir's credentials to further amplify your credibility..." Luxanna blinked a couple times in confusion when Tsubine held out her hand. "...it would help clear her name much more easily. Besides, I feel as though you would be a very fun 'travel buddy' as I hear it is called." Ah. That's what she meant by that. Luxanna smiled back to the Emperor and reached out, gently taking Tsubine's hand in her own and shaking it. "Of course, Emperor. I have no problem going along with you." Luxanna pulled her hand back, but then had to bring something up, "Though that does make me wonder... Do you really know nothing of Miss Verdant?" There was nothing wrong with it, but it was just a little odd.

If Tsubine inquired about who Serenity really was, then Luxanna would explain with the following: "Do you remember the plague that swept through Arcadia a few years back? Anyone with the slightest amount of Arcana was constantly having it eaten away and it caused a massive amount of pain. The worst part of C.A.E is the fact that it doesn't kill you. You live forever in pain that intensifies over time unless it's some how eradicated... That's what Serenity did. I'm not sure, but I feel the same way she just saved your sister is the same way she saved thousands of people from that disease. But the information that would be relevant to this... is the fact that... well, Serenity is said to have trained under Queen Aranhartte herself." If Tsubine were not to inquire (or after the explanation), then Luxanna would shrug it off and continued on, "I'd feel bad if we asked Serenity along with us for that. She hasn't been home in quite some time and I had already pulled her to the side once... I think it's about time the woman goes home. If we call on her again, I know she will not hesitate to come; it's just how she is."

"Shall we return to the dining room?" Luxanna asked and then motioned respectively toward the dining room in a sort of "lead the way" manner. She'd follow the Emperor back to the dining room. Upon their entry, they'd find that their food was already ready and both Eira and Serenity were sitting there waiting for them, though Serenity took no shame in taking a small bite of a buttered roll. Her stomach could probably be heard from across the palace. Once the Emperor sat down, then and only then would Luxanna sit down. After being told they could eat, then and only then did the other three really start eating, even though one roll of the green haired woman's plate had been devoured the moment the food had arrived at the table. They just felt that was the most respectable way to go about eating, even if one of them was actually related to Tsubine. Better safe than sorry, right?
    Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:56 pm

The fact is, all of the non-related backsides Tsubine had seen that she could remember were in the military showers. And even then, she didn't pay attention to that area of them. It was just a passing glance or two. But there was one she could not remember that she had seen. It was buried deep within her memories, waiting, almost as if it were looking for some sort of key to unlock its secrets. But Luxanna accepted her offer of travel, which made Tsubine's small smile grow even more. "Of course, Emperor. I have no problem going along with you." Tsubine gladly shook Luxanna's hand. "Though that does make me wonder... Do you really know nothing of Miss Verdant?" Tsubine shook her head. "I must, unfortunately, say that I have never heard of her name before today. You had mentioned some of what she had done earlier, but that was very brief. Is there more to the story?"

Luxanna's explanation was long, but it was necessary. It would probably help Tsubine talk with Serenity if she knew the saviour-of-the-day a bit better. "That explains why I have not heard of her. But for such a young woman to have done that by herself... that is a great feat." Tsubine was moderately impressed by what this Serenity Verdant had done. But at the same time, Tsubine couldn't say too much about it. Zakat, of course, has Arcanists. However, it has the lowest number of Arcanists-per-capita than any other nation. Or rather, people with Arcana within them. Zakat's largest share of Arcanists were Evokers, as they didn't need to have Arcana. However, even that number was low. Only a handful of the Emperors of the past had Arcana, and the rest were all Evokers technically. Zakat's people didn't necessarily shun out Arcanists. No, they believed that the future came from human ingenuity and not from magic, no matter how prevalent it was. If only a tiny fraction of the people are capable of using it, there is no point building a society around it like some other kingdoms may have.

"I'd feel bad if we asked Serenity along with us for that. She hasn't been home in quite some time and I had already pulled her to the side once... I think it's about time the woman goes home. If we call on her again, I know she will not hesitate to come; it's just how she is." Tsubine nodded in agreement. "I do think it would be trouble to ask her to come along... It is not as if she is dangerous in the sense of an attempt on my life..." Although she did understand the need to return home, it wouldn't hurt to bring her along. Well, that was the theory. The reality... was a bit different. "But, and no offense is meant, she seems to be the type to press a random button simply out of curiosity." The fact is, Serenity seemed very clumsy to Tsubine. Not in a bad way. She didn't look like she couldn't do anything right, but that she had some sort of an innocence that would not fade. But with innocence comes curiosity, and curiosity at 30,000 feet is just a disaster waiting to happen.

"Shall we return to the dining room?" Tsubine nodded, noticing Luxanna's motion to lead. Tsubine turned and began to walk, putting herself more beside Luxanna than ahead of her. "Yes, let us return. Although I have a feeling my sister will tease me further..." Tsubine had no idea what to expect when she got in there, but the meal being there was a good start. Seeing as how everyone had waited, Tsubine picked up the pace and hurried to her chair. "I apologize for making you all wait. Please, enjoy your meals." Tsubine was still the first to cut into her meat. It was a nice cut—as if anything in Laplace would be sub-par. However, Tsubine's was slightly larger than the other two steaks. But that's not all that was different. There were two things of sauce beside the Emperor's plate. The first was the sauce that all three steak-eaters shared. The other was much darker and thicker.

Using her right hand, she cut the steak into small rectangles, about one-by-one-and-a-half inches in size. All that wasn't cut was the fat, which she specifically asked to be left on. Between the two small bowls of sauce was third, empty bowl. She mixed the two sauces together, creating her own special sauce. Then, using her hands, she picked up a small giblet of the fat and ate it. "The best way to tell how well a steak is cooked is by the fat." She then proceeded to salt and pepper both her potatoes and vegetables, the majority of which were peas. One would think the Emperor was to be slow and proper with her food. But not this Emperor. No, Tsubine was still using her fork with her right hand as all proper people do, but she was chowing down. She'd dip the steak pieces into the sauce and then just eat it in one go. Eira knew this behavior of Tsubine's. She may be the more feminine of the two when it came to most things, but Tsubine ate like a hungry man.

Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:43 pm

It was surprising to hear that Tsubine really did know nothing of Serenity, but it wasn't a big deal. Luxanna gave Tsubine the quick version of Serenity's story and they moved on and ended up in agreement that Serenity should not come along with them. Though Luxanna wanted to allow Serenity to finally be able to return home, Tsubine's thoughts were a little more on point. "I do think it would be trouble to ask her to come along... It is not as if she is dangerous in the sense of an attempt on my life... But, and no offense is meant, she seems to be the type to press a random button simply out of curiosity." Luxanna chuckled and then rubbed her temples while shaking her head, "You have no idea..." She laughed a little bit and the two soon made their way back toward the dining room. Upon arrival, Luxanna noticed the food had arrived and the other two were waiting for the both of them. Once able to, everyone sat down and began eating, but something was a little off.

Eira was fine and Serenity seemed fine as they ate. Eira was enjoying the steak that she had ordered, while Serenity was enjoying some form of pasta. Luxanna took a couple bites, but was trying to remember something. She couldn't help but feel that something was about to go horribly wrong. And then Serenity cleared her throat. Serenity ignored it and took another bite of food. Luxanna was watching her intently and then noticed Serenity cleared her throat and coughed after swallowing. "Serenity..." Luxanna dropped her fork and looked at Serenity in horror. Seeing this, Eira looked to Serenity as well, but saw nothing wrong. "Yeah?" Serenity blinked a couple times, slirpping up a noodle. "Are those yolk-less?" Luxanna asked. "I think so... Are they?" Serenity looked down to her plate and blinked a few times. Suddenly she felt her throat beginning to tighten. She took in a breath and began to wheeze. "What's wrong?" Eira asked when she suddenly saw a scared look on Serenity's face.

"Those aren't yolk-less! Get a doctor NOW!" Luxanna demanded quite loudly at every guard and waitress she saw in the room as she hurried over to Serenity, who began panicking, "She's got a lot of allergies, egg yolks being one of them!" Serenity grabbed onto her throat as it tightened even more, slowly closing her air way and preventing her from breathing. In a panic, she thrashed around and fell backwards out of her chair. Luxanna moved over to her, practically diving to catch Serenity's head from slamming into the ground. "Make them hurry..." Luxanna looked to Tsubine and practically begged her, "If they can't find a doctor, tell them to get to Serenity's room and bring me her bag". Serenity forced in one huge breath, knowing what was about to happen next, and then her throat completely closed. A single tear formed in her eyes as she grabbed onto Luxanna's hand, praying that the doctor would show up on time.
    Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:09 pm

Tsubine was a little oblivious to what was going on at first. The steak, and the company, was that good. But when Serenity began to wheeze, it was enough to break Tsubine's attention to the delicious meat. Luxanna called for the maids and guards to get a doctor, but they hesitated for a moment. Tsubine rocketed up, turning to them with her right arm outstretched. She was both angry that they didn't move and worried about Serenity. "You heard her, go! Affrettarsi!" Tsubine didn't notice an old habit of hers from 7 years ago had slipped out. In high-stress situations, Tsubine sometimes would blurt out words she had heard in her days at Rydian. Many just thought that she was bilingual and just had some slips that way. No, many of her words she learned came from other sources. This one is just one she'd hear in fire drills and the like. It could basically be said that this was the only safe-for-public-consumption word Tsubine knew in Arcadian.

Thankfully, there is pretty much a doctor always near the Emperor, especially when she's eating. And standing in the kitchen, smoking, was her doctor. One of the maids almost broke down the door and the doctor rushed in, rolling a suitcase behind him. Inside this case was pretty much everything he needed to treat anything from poison to allergies to someone not chewing their food. Hell, there was even a pocket defibrillator in there. "Someone said allergies, right?" "Yes, Luxanna said," another thing Tsubine didn't catch was that she called Luxanna by her first name, "she had severe allergies, and egg yolks were one of them." "I see... and these eggs were not yolk-less, I presume?" The doctor asked the head chef, who stepped in to see what the ruckus was about. "No, they had the yolks still. She did not tell us that... please forgive us, your excellency."

"Right now is not the time to be asking for my forgiveness. Ask for hers," she pointed to Serenity, whose eyes were being checked out by the doctor. "Hold her still." The doctor grabbed a syringe from his suitcase and turned to the crowd. Luxanna was first to hold down Serenity's arm and left side, Eira was next with her other arm and right side. Tsubine, surprisingly, was holding down Serenity's legs. She wouldn't be able to thrash around, which was good. The doctor carefully, but swiftly, pushed the syringe inside her thigh. Pressing down on the plunger, the epinephrine inside rushed into Serenity's blood stream. Only time would tell if this would work...

Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:34 pm

Eira caught that word that Tsubine just used, but was very confused by it. Luxanna understood it, but it wasn't something on her mind at this point. She was concentrating on keeping Serenity still and calm. Unfortunately, not being able to breathe caused a few voluntary and involuntary problems. For one, Serenity kept trying desperately to take a breath of air and each time she failed she began panicking more and more. She felt her chest tightening and began thrashing around a bit more. The doctor came quickly, thank god. As he went over to check Serenity's eyes, he wouldn't exactly be able to since they were rolled up rather far. Her mouth was agape as she tried pulling in air, but was unable to. Her thrashing around was stopped by those holding her down. She didn't even feel the needle pierce her skin because the pain in her chest was much more relevant at the time. Serenity's body suddenly fell still as the last bit of medicine was injected. Normally, this would only take a few seconds.

It wasn't even three seconds later that Serenity's eyes shot open, her back arched, and she took in an extremely deep breath. Rolling over onto her side, she curled up into a ball and did her best to catch her breath. "Ha... ha..." she held her hand over her chest, feeling the tightness loosening up enough for the pain to stop, "I-I'm... not hungry anymore." Though it was a bit of a joke to lighten the mood, Serenity actually was not hungry any more after that. How could she be? She almost died because she forgot that someone else was cooking her meal this time. The chef immediately came to apologize, but Serenity shook her head. "No, no, no, no, no." She said in one breath, sat up, took a deep breath, and then let it out, "I forgot... My fault. I usually cook my own meals and didn't even think about it this time... It's not your fault at all, so please don't feel bad or anything. The food was delicious!" Serenity pushed up a sweet smile toward the chef and then looked toward Luxanna. "What am I going to do with you?" Luxanna asked, shaking her head and sighing, "Next time pay attention to what you're ordering."

"That was a close one..." Eira sighed in relief and then looked to Tsubine, "I assume the doctor was near by for just in case reasons? Nice job, sis." Eira stepped away for a moment and over to a certain maid, "Though next time something like that is happening, don't be an idiot and watch. If you had hesitated for even a moment more, just because you weren't sure whether to listen to Luxanna, you could have killed her." Eira, narrowing her eyes in anger at the woman and leaning in toward her, "Sometimes... it's smarter to just do it." Eira stepped away from the maid and over to Serenity, holding out a hand. "Thank you." Serenity said, taking Eira's hand and being pulled up to her feet. As she came to her feet though, Serenity suddenly became dizzy and stumbled forward. Eira and Luxanna both hurried to catch her and then helped stand her up. "My head hurts..." she said as she was help into a chair, "I think I just want to rest again..." Serenity felt sort of bad. She didn't want to ruin the dinner for everyone, but that seems to be what happened. "I'm sorry everyone..." she said, lowering her head and looking away.
    Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:25 pm

Tsubine was the only that didn't help Serenity into her chair, as she was talking with the doctor. He was dismissed soon after. "I think I just want to rest again... I'm sorry everyone..." Tsubine turned to Serenity and walked over to her, and leaned over slightly. What she didn't realize was that the way she was leaning over, her purple dress-like ending was pulling tight on one section of her body, and that someone was probably staring. The Emperor of Zakat smiled at Serenity and put her hand on the healer's shoulder. "We all make mistakes, Miss Verdant. Some mistakes come with consequences... but sometimes there are people that can help nearby. I am just thankful it happened here, where my doctor was nearby, and not on a train or something."

Tsubine then leaned back and took a step away from the crowd. "But, I do think this has been a stressful day for all of us, and even with a small nap, I think we are all still tired. How about we call this an early night and rest long and well?" Tsubine was partially doing this to make Serenity feel better. Yes, everyone here needed to rest some more. She then turned to her sister. "Eira, you may sleep in my chambers tonight. There are some things we need to discuss, just the two of us..." Tsubine was going to thank Eira for scolding that maid, but there was something else. Tsubine wanted to ask Eira about what she could remember of when she was "corrupted" for lack of a better word. There was also something more personal she was debating discussing...

The maids began cleaning the table as soon as the entire party stood up and began to walk towards the door. Tsubine turned to Serenity and Luxanna and smiled gently toward them. "Miss Verdant and Miss Luminere, again, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for helping my sister. Without you two, I do not think it would be possible to save her." It was true, those two helped so much. Without those two, Eira would still be chained to that bed. And it would not be the Eira that Tsubine cared so much about. With that, Tsubine led her sister down to her chambers... Who would know that the next week would change the Emperor's life forever?

END THREAD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:22 pm