Auroran Era

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff

Top posting users this month

No user

Latest topics

» He Knows Not Where He Be [Open]
How Come You Taste So Good? [Closed] EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 4:11 am by Dai

» Returning Home [Closed]
How Come You Taste So Good? [Closed] EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 8:32 pm by Tsubine

» Serenity's Face Claims
How Come You Taste So Good? [Closed] EmptyTue Nov 15, 2016 2:29 pm by Serenity

» Escape from Ezon [CLOSED]
How Come You Taste So Good? [Closed] EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 3:25 am by Serenity

» Running on Idle [Closed]
How Come You Taste So Good? [Closed] EmptySun Nov 06, 2016 8:06 am by Schnockles

» The Deflowering [Closed]
How Come You Taste So Good? [Closed] EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 5:34 pm by Schnockles

» Serenity's Character List
How Come You Taste So Good? [Closed] EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 10:36 am by Serenity

» Amelia Bennett [APPROVED, 3-5]
How Come You Taste So Good? [Closed] EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 9:44 am by Tsubine

» Kenta [Approved; 1-2]
How Come You Taste So Good? [Closed] EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 8:27 am by Serenity

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 4514 messages in 615 subjects

We have 20 registered users

The newest registered user is Illthion

2 posters

How Come You Taste So Good? [Closed]

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Humor : "Then just like before: the only way to steal is to steal from the mafia!"

How Come You Taste So Good? [Closed] Empty How Come You Taste So Good? [Closed]

Post by Tsubine Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:15 am

Sehlirr had just finished servicing her master. That odd, sweet taste in her mouth was not something she gotten used to. Thankfully, none had spilled, just like last time. She licked her master clean, making sure even he wouldn't be disatisfied with this. Her eyes were still smoky, and she wanted him more. But today wasn't going to be one of those days. She had asked him for the oral sex she just gave. Sehlirr wasn't going to push her luck. She smiled to her master, pleased from that ordeal. "I hope that was pleasurable to you, Master." Because even though she got nothing out of it, she enjoyed it too.

Sehlirr went and showered, the door open as always. She didn't care if he saw. In fact, she wanted him to now. Sehlirr was... somewhat fond of this man now. He wasn't as rough as Pierre, and damn was the sex good. Sehlirr had no life back at the clan now, so she might as well enjoy her new life. Maybe if he liked her, she wouldn't be sold to someone else. Sehlirr always perked up when Xavier entered a room, not just because he was her master. Sehlirr, oddly, liked being around him. Even though he had been rough and abusive at times, he still had a loyal side. So long as she didn't do anything to fuck him over (metaphorically, not literally), she was safe it seems.

"Master, I'm going to go and get some fruits for the kitchen." Sehlirr called out from the bathroom as she began to dress herself. The tiny piece of cloth that covered her most intimate area was definitely a plus now, as it was only a minute annoyance when it came time for pleasure. Sehlirr finished dressing herself and made sure her hair was fine. It was—it always was. She bowed, and left his bedroom.

Outside of the Hall, there was a forest that seemed endless. Sehlirr had basic knowledge of some of the fruits that grew in this area. She was taught by the people that followed Xavier. She picked a few fruits, found a few herbs, and placed them all in a nice wicker basket she had picked up in their most recent trip to the town. There wasn't much to do when Xavier wasn't wanting her in one form or another, so Sehlirr spent most of her time in the forest around the Hall. She liked the solitude. Unfortunately, Sehlirr wasn't alone today.

As Sehlirr finished packing the basket tight, she let out a triumphant "hmph" and turned back towards the Hall. She bumped into a man who stood about her height but with more muscles. He smiled. "Xavier's pet, what ever are you doing out here?"

Sehlirr took an immediate step back, bowing apologetically. "Sorry for bumping into you. I... I was getting fruit for the kitchen."

"What a noble thing you're doing. But you should be wary, you never know what kind of predators lurk in these woods."

Sehlirr got a sinking feeling that this man was not what he seemed. "I-I thank you for the warning, mister Alcott. I will be careful." Sehlirr moved to leave when Alcott swung out hand, grabbing her breast hard.

"I didn't say you could leave, bitch." Sehlirr turned, her eyes wide with shock. "Xavier's always had the best slaves in the bunch. Never lets us get anything worthwhile. That's why I had a taste of the last one. She told me she'd tell Xavier, which is why she ended up with three bolts in her back. So now... I'm going to have a taste of you."

Sehlirr spun around, fire gathering at her fingertips. The flame extended like a whip as she swung, striking Alcott's face. He yelped in pain as his face was seared by the fire. Sehlirr took the chance to run. She kept the basket on her arm, and fruit flew everywhere as she ran, worried. She made it to the Hall, and immediately ran up the stairs. She burst into Xavier's room, out of breath. "Master... Alcott... he... he... tried to... assault me... I ran... Hit him with some fire..." Sehlirr ran up to Xavier himself, and clung to his shirt, still out of breath. "Don't.... let him... get me..."
    Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

How Come You Taste So Good? [Closed] Empty Re: How Come You Taste So Good? [Closed]

Post by Serenity Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:50 am

How Come You Taste So Good? [Closed] Header%203_zpsdacfq4pu

The fact that Sehlirr had asked to perform for him was very surprising. It had been a couple of days since their last session, but to be asked? Did she enjoy their time that much? He had allowed this and relaxed against the headboard of his bed while she serviced him. She was quite skilled and had learned a few ways to push a couple of his buttons as well. Xavier found himself quite pleased with her work. As this session would come to an end, he could not help but clench the sheets in his hand and hold his breath. He was one to try and keep back any real sign of weakness, especially when he was not the one in control. Although it was not fully shown on his face, she had pleased him. Over the month they were together, Xavier had become fond of her. She was different in some way, but he wasn't sure what that was. He found himself protective of her, more so than he normally would be.

With his body relaxed from his happy ending, Xavier laid lazily in bed as she showered. He had pretty much been licked clean, so a shower was not yet necessary. He merely took a clock and wiped any excess off of himself before collapsing limply into the bed. When she said she was leaving, he looked up to her and gave a nod. She had permission to go. He was now in lazy mode and she could do whatever she wanted. He laid there for the entire time, silent and almost ready to fall asleep when he heard her footsteps coming up the stairs. He shot up, assuming it might have been one of his men since they were in a rush. He pulled his pants back up and buttoned them quickly. He stood up and looked over to the door just in time for Sehlirr to burst in. Her demeanor had changed. She was scared. He put on a shirt as she explained and she suddenly rushed to him and clung to his shirt.

"... He'll be taken care of." There was a darkness in Xavier's voice that hadn't ever been shown before. He had warned his men not to touch her and Alcot had betrayed his trust.  Barefoot, but dressed otherwise, Xavier stepped out of his room and hurried down the stairs. Alcott apparently thought that Xavier wasn't going to do anything, or that Sehlirr wasn't going to explain, because he was already back at a table with an ice pack and a drink, laughing along with the rest of the men. Xavier walked up behind him with enough purpose for the others who saw him approach to quickly flee. "Hey, where ya go-..." Alcott was unable to finish his sentence before Xavier grabbed the back of his head and slammed it down over his glass and into the table. "What did I tell you? I warned you not to touch her; She is mine." Xavier yelled at Alcott and the entire hall went silent.

"I didn't... I-I s-swear! Xavier! It's that witch!" Alcott pointed toward Sehlirr in anger, "She walks around teasing the men when you're gone, flaunting herself and rubbing it in our faces that we can't touch her! I-I was just confronting her, that's it! She got mad because I called her out on it! She's just trying to get you to turn against us! She's trying to start stuff between the men!" Xavier fell silent and stared down at Alcott with that single eye. He slowly turned his head toward Sehlirr and looked her up and down. "Are you intentionally teasing my men?" Xavier's expression darkened toward her, "Are you trying to start problems between them and I? Because I'll have you know that these men have followed me for a long time. I trust them, so if you're lying to me and I find out, the rest of your life with BECOME A LIVING HELL! DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME SEHLIRR!?"

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Humor : "Then just like before: the only way to steal is to steal from the mafia!"

How Come You Taste So Good? [Closed] Empty Re: How Come You Taste So Good? [Closed]

Post by Tsubine Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:10 am

Sehlirr was aghast that Alcott would dare say such a thing. No, she would never do that. She could never do that. Her contract was that she was bound as his slave, not theirs. And he had given her explicit orders not to give herself to any of them. So why would this woman who was happy with her current master flaunt it for other men? For fuck's sake—and she might just need a good one after this—they weren't anything compared to Xavier. After him? She didn't know if she wanted anything else. She had seen some of the other men on accident and realized that they were all smaller than her master in one important way. She didn't want to try anything lesser.

But what shocked Sehlirr more than anything was that Xavier believed this man's lies. He yelled at her, and she flinched. She cowered as he continued to berate her, tears forming in her eyes out of pure, undulated terror. Her voice came out in a squeak, low and terrified. "I'm not... lying to you, master..." She could barely look at him, but she did look at him eyes-to-eye. "I would never betray you, try to turn your men against you, or anything. I am here for your pleasure, and that's it. I don't have an ambition, I don't have anything to gain if I turn your men against you."

Sehlirr's voice was shaky, as Xavier actually scared her. "And Master... most of all... after having you, why would I want to go to anything else? Especially something lesser like that?" She pointed to Alcott. There was a stunned silence, and then snickering. Alcott's face grew red in embarrassment and anger. That is when another voice spoke up.

"Sehlirr is not lying, Mister Xavier." An elf, blonde and half-naked, walked out from the shadows behind Alcott. He glared at her. This was Alcott's newest slave, whom he had bought not long after Xavier obtained Sehlirr. She was covered in bruises and scars, and she still wore the piercings that held her price. "Sehlirr always deters any advance made, and she does nothing to tempt the men. After an unsatisfactory performance from me today, I heard him mutter that he was 'going to get some real slave elf pussy.'"

Everyone would know that he was talking about Sehlirr, as she was the only other elf in the Hall. The two elves had a form of camaraderie, which is why she had spoken up for Sehlirr. "You bitch, shut your fucking trap!" Alcott spun around to punch his slave...

Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:28 am

Xavier meant to scare her. Sehlirr was his and if she was betraying him in any way, she would regret it. Xavier was not a man to share, especially his women. He trusted him men to be loyal, not clean. When he turned and yelled at Sehlirr, that fear he instilled in her was intentional. He saw those tears and only confirmed that she wouldn't do something like that. People aren't stupid enough to betray someone that they feared, unless the one they betrayed them for was better in some way. Sehlirr insulted Alcott, calling him a lesser man. The snickers around the Hall were rather entertaining. He even found himself smirking. He wasn't one to look at the other men, especially during their private times with their slaves... Shudder... But was Alcott that bad? A glance back toward the man confirmed that. Xavier inwardly chuckled and went to speak, but Alcott's own slave spoke up against him.

"Is that so...?" Xavier's eyes narrowed and he shifted his attention back to Alcott. The man became enraged and moved to strike the already bruised elf. Xavier would not allow this. As Alcott took a step, Xavier raised his leg and slammed his foot into Alcott's back, forcing the bastard to the floor. He stomped on the man's back. "First you go against my direct orders, then you betray my trust, and now you're lying to my face?" Xavier shouted angrily at Alcott, slamming his foot into the man's back again, "Are you telling me your slave is more honest than you!?" Xavier stepped to Alcott's side and kicked him in the ribs. He could feel something bend under him and could hear the crack. Alcott's groaned in immense pain. "Her contract, now!" Xavier demanded. Alcott pulled out a piece of paper and handed it to Xavier. "Good," Xavier looked to his other men, "Get him out of my face."

Two men walked over and picked Alcott up. Since he was a former comrade, they were gentler with him and carried him out of the Hall. Once he was gone, Xavier looked to the other slave and showed that piece of paper he had taken from Alcott. "For while this is in my possession, you belong to me, understood?" Xavier told her and the elven woman nodded. He rolled the paper up and stuck it in his pocket, looking back to Sehlirr. He stared at her, that intense glare he had softening as he saw those tears and wiped them away. "You did well, Sehlirr. Tell me... This woman," Xavier spoke about the elf who defended her, "She is your friend correct? I've seen you speaking some times over your shared time here. What should I do with her? As reward for your honesty, loyalty, and services to me... Her fate rests in your hands. And everyone here will honor that choice."

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:52 am

Sehlirr was glad that her friend, Ilnae, was brave enough to speak out for her. She wanted to take the punch for Ilnae, but that would only worsen the situation. But Xavier did not allow the punch to even happen. Sehlirr's master dug his foot into Alcott's back, and both elves stared in shock as Xavier began driving his foot into Alcott. Ilnae had to fight off a smirk as her master endured similar punishment to what he had done to her.

Sehlirr stepped closer to Xavier as Alcott was carried off, glad that wretched beast of a man was gone. She nodded in response to his question about whether they were friends. And then she was given a choice. What to do with Ilnae. That was tough. She wouldn't know immediately. "Master... I would like a day's time to think about this. She is my friend and a dutiful servant, and I believe she would serve you well... But I have never had this much of a choice on anything. It is hard to decide." Sehlirr was thinking that yes, this woman would serve him well. But what if she was replaced? She couldn't have that.

Sehlirr looked at the basket still hanging off of her arm and looked inside. "Oh dear..." She bowed apologetically to Xavier. "I seem to have lost most of the fruit I gathered while running away from Alcott..." Sehlirr looked up at Xavier, disappointed in herself. "I still have some, however..." Sehlirr pulled out a ball-like shape, a large graceberry, and shined the indigo-skinned fruit for Xavier. "Here, this is the best that I was able to find today." She smiled as she gave it to her master.

The thing with graceberries isn't that you don't just eat one. A graceberry is more along the lines of something you drink. The nectar that keeps the fruit moist all year round is what makes a graceberry so special. The liquid is about as viscous as dish soap, and it dissolves easily in water. A normal one could sustain a human for a day if he were being a survivalist. They're about the size of an adult's fist usually. This one was about twice that size. It was a rare find, and Sehlirr was letting Xavier have it. "I can return to the forest and find more fruit, if you'd like. Or if you have other orders," Sehlirr's tone went sultry for a fraction of a second, "I will gladly fulfil those instead."

Unfortunately, he didn't bite. Darn. After seeing her master in action, she wanted to thank him for it. And there's only one good way to thank him. Oh well, he might get that later tonight. "Master, I'll take Ilnae along with me so we can get more fruit." Ilnae looked in surprise and grabbed a cloak to cover her body as she was pulled away. Sehlirr and Ilnae spent a good hour out alone, talking and fetching fruit. They got what they could out of the fruit that had fallen from before, but most of it was gone by the time they got there.

That was when Ilnae ran back into the Hall, where Xavier sat at the main table, chatting with some of his men. "Master Xavier! Sehlirr! She fell into the river! I can't get her out, and I don't know how long she'll last. There's a waterfall too, and... and..." Ilnae was out of breath, and she took a moment to catch her breath. As Xavier stood up, Ilnae would lead her out to the river at full speed.

The river was wide at this point, and a waterfall roared about a hundred to two-hundred yards downstream. It was also too deep for Sehlirr to stand in, and she clung helplessly to a rock. Sehlirr's eyes widened as Xavier came rushing out of the woods with Ilnae. "Master?!" Her shock was enough that she let go of the rock, her grip finally at its peak. She bobbed in and out of the water, swept away by the currents.
    Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:57 am

With that drama taken care of, Xavier and his men began enjoying the rest of their day together. He sat with them, talking and drinking. He heard a couple stories about a few heists that a group of them had taken part in. They brought the group a good bit of gold in. The one thing his men liked about him is that when someone brought in money, they got the higher percentage and the guild got the rest. It was always an ninety-ten split. At the main table, Xavier was having a pretty good time. It wasn't something people saw many times before. They had all admitted things about Alcott, including how his previous slave had been killed. Apparently, Alcott was the jealous type who wanted everything to himself. The fact that he wasn't getting more than Xavier pissed him off. Xavier did reassure his men that he wouldn't stab them in the back. They were the closest things he had to friends.

The door burst open and everyone jumped ready to fight, but calmed when they realized who it was: the elven woman Ilnae. "What's wrong?" Xavier asked, raising an eyebrow at the out of breath woman. Things were quickly explained and Xavier's eyes widened. "Lead me there." he demanded in a hurry. He rushed out with Ilnae, following her to the river. When he got there, he looked around quickly until he spotted Sehlirr just as she let go of the rock. "SEHLIRR!" he called out for her and rushed along the edge of the river, trying to get ahead of her. The current was taking her quickly, but Xavier did not stop. The river just seemed to get wider and wider as they went further down. He wasn't sure whether he'd be able to swim in it. He could see that the current was pushing her closer to the shore, but it wasn't going to be enough. He saw that waterfall getting closer and closer.

"Shit." he cursed himself and hurried up, his feel slamming harder against the ground as he sped up. He got ahead of her, but not by much. He watched Sehlirr's body slam into a log that had been held by the land. She tried holding on, but she wasn't able to. "SEHLIRR!" he called out to her again, just to assure her that he was there. As she was pulled down the river more, he heard a loud crack and looked back to see that log was coming up right behind her. Not only that, but Sehlirr was just a few feet away from the waterfall. Xavier knew this waterfall because there was a cave he hid in behind it, but there was something else he knew. As he continued running, he timed himself perfectly. He got to the edge of that waterfall and jumped. His body soared through the air as Sehlirr went over the edge. He grabbed her, his momentum sending them over enough to fall onto a protruding ledge.

"UGH!" Xavier grunted in pain as he made sure Sehlirr landed on him, not the other way around. He breathed heavily for a moment, keeping an arm wrapped around her as he tried to calm down. "You alri-..." "LOOK OUT!" Ilnae screamed from the top of the waterfall. Xavier looked up and saw the log falling right toward them. His eye widened and he rolled over quickly, falling another twenty feet with Sehlirr before they hit the water, right between two rocks that would have killed them otherwise. He swam quickly while under the water, pulling Sehlirr just out of the way as the log came falling into the water, missing them just by a foot. Xavier pulled her up with him and began swimming toward the shore. The water here was calmer, luckily, so he took the smoother current toward the shore and pulled her onto it. Xavier fell to the ground there, still breathing heavily, "You alright?"

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:54 pm

Thump. Thump.
    —LIRR!
    Water rushed in and out of her ears, the roar of a torrent of cold washing out all sound as she bobbed helplessly. Cold. Water. Death. Sehlirr's thoughts were just on survival. But that wasn't enough. She had to swim. She couldn't. Fire and water already mixed horribly, but Sehlirr actually did not know how to swim. Being in a cave meant that she didn't have access to such a luxury as deep pools of water. Every time she could, she tried to plant herself on the ground below, but it was not enough.

SEH—

Sehlirr tried to scream, but the river force her mouth to shut. It was all she could to do keep an eye on her master as he ran down the riverbank. She didn't see or expect the waterfall when she fell over. Her eyes went wide, and that is when she was able to scream. It was ear-piercing, terror incarnate. The shriek sent birds flying, but it was cut short as Xavier's arms wrapped around her body. For the first time in half an hour, she felt warm. Sehlirr was confused, wondering why he jumped over. They spun midair, and Sehlirr landed atop her master, out of breath. She didn't hear her master's question over her own heartbeat and breathing.

It's good because before Sehlirr knew it, she was back in the air. She didn't get a chance to scream as she fell into the water with Xavier still on her. She went under the water, and a log plunged down to the depths in front of her a few seconds later. It was terrifying. Xavier pulled her out, thankfully, but she was still breathing heavily. She coughed out some water as they made landfall. Finally, solid ground. Her clothes were ruined, but she was alive.

"I... I think so," she hacked out more water. She tried to stand up, but her legs turned to mush as she did. Not enough strength yet. "Are you okay, master?" She asked in-between heaving breaths as the last of the water finally left her lungs. "I'm... sorry I forc—" It was then that the collar let out a shriek and began to strangle her. The water and impact must have shorted it out or something. Whatever the reason was, it didn't matter right now. Sehlirr was not able to breathe. She let out gasps for air, her hands around her throat to try to pry the thing off...
    Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:32 am

Xavier was breathing just as heavily as Sehlirr was. That impact on their first landing had hurt more than he originally planned for. He rolled over on his stomach and stood up. He placed a hand on his side, wondering if he had pulled a muscle really bad or if something was broken. He wasn't a doctor, he couldn't tell. Sehlirr said she thought she was okay, which was a relief for him. He nodded, "Good." Xavier collapsed again, sitting on the ground to rest. Sehlirr asked him if he was fine and he nodded again, "I'm fine, yes." Xavier closed his eyes and took in a few deep breaths. Sehlirr spoke up again, but her sentence never finished. He opened his eyes and looked toward her confused as she writhed around. "Sehlirr, what's wrong?" he asked quickly crawling toward her. "IT'S THE COLLAR!" Ilnae shouted toward them as she ran over after finding her own, less dangerous, way down.

"Shit." Xavier went to help pull the collar off, but Sehlirr kept getting her hands in the way. He pushed her hands to the side and messed with the collar for a few moments himself, but he couldn't pull it off. He pulled out the remote and tried it, but that wasn't working either. In a panic, Xavier went back to her and wrapped his hands around her neck. He exerted a small amount of his Arcana an forcefully nullified the Arcana within the item. The collar took about two more seconds to finally loosen up and Xavier watched Sehlirr closely as she would be able to breathe again. "I-Is it going to do that again?" Ilnae asked Xavier. He looked confused for a moment, like he was thinking. Was it? The remote wasn't controlling it and the Arcana that was sealed within would return after some time. Honestly, he didn't know. It was a possibility, but there was no way to confirm or deny it.

"Mm..." Xavier stared at Sehlirr for a moment and decided something he normally would never have done. He looked to  his boot and pulled out a small dagger. "Stay still." he said as he brought it up. He placed it gently under the collar, though lightly cutting her was still a possibility. If he did, he'd immediately say sorry and continue. A moment later, he'd pull the blade back and slice through the collar, allowing it to fall away. He knew what this meant. He was going to have to keep a closer eye on her. She might run away, get hurt, or one of the other men might take her from him. If he could not find her, he could tell it would drive him nuts. "I'll get you a new one later..." he said. That was pretty much his only confirmation to her that he did not want her running away. "Come on..." he said and lifted her to her feet, "Let's get back to the hall and get you in some new clothes."

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:20 am

Twice today had Sehlirr lost her breath. This time, it was worse. She had seen Xavier while she was drowning. She had known that he was at least running after her. Now, she couldn't see what he was doing. Her vision started fading to red. She grabbed at her throat more and more until Xavier's hands met hers for a fraction of a second. Tears welled up as she thought she was going to die. She couldn't die yet. She had a life ahead of her. She was young for an elf.

When Xavier's hands went around her neck, she wanted to fight him. She was about to push him away—or at least try to—when she realized he was not putting force on it. It was that instant realization that made her not knee he master in the balls. Which is a good thing too, because she liked them as they are. She felt the nullification of the Arcana within the collar in a different way too. She felt a tingle and a slight disconnect with that section of her neck. She had no idea what it was. Sehlirr didn't know what her master could do. But she did know this. He had saved her life twice in a row.

Sehlirr caught her breath slowly. She liked air. She really, really did. She didn't like the knife that dug into her throat. Sehlirr let out a whine as she winced when it cut into her throat lightly. Then, there was a snap and the collar was gone. This... She could run. She could leave Xavier. She could make it back to her clan. But she couldn't. He had just saved her life twice. Maybe he did care for her. She might be a slave, but that didn't mean people didn't care for possessions. Sehlirr knew of some things she cared for back in her clan. Maybe it was something similar...

"I will stay by your side until then, master." That was her only confirmation that she wasn't going to. She wanted to be with him right now. She smiled as she was lifted up, and she wobbled into Xavier. She blushed, then pushed away. "Sorry, master." Sehlirr stood close to Xavier as they walked back to the hall, and Ilnae would help her catch her balance.

Back at the Hall, Sehlirr immediately went to Xavier's bedroom. She undressed—in front of him, no less—throwing her soaked clothing in a pile meant for washing. She redressed for the most part and felt a little tired. She looked to Xavier, then to the bed, and finally back to him. Maybe she could repay him? No, not right now. They were probably both exhausted. "Master... is there anything you wish for right now?"
    Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:53 am

Xavier's instincts were not to harm Sehlirr. He wanted to save her. He wanted to protect the one thing he had right now that was his and only his. Before him, she was new. She had not been touched by another man. She was this perfect possession that he was able to obtain. There was no way he wanted her to be lost. He'd fight hard for her, but he was unaware of the actual attachement he was feeling for her. Xavier would continue twisting his own logic to fit the mindset he had been in for years, but there was something new there. His heart had been racing. He risked his life to save her. No possession was worth his life; He knew this, so why? Why was he so willing to throw that away? He had not hesitated. Most people knew what this feeling was. He liked her, he cared for her. And no, it was not as a possession. He cared for her and who she was. He cared for Sehlirr as a person.

When they were walking back, Xavier noticed her walking close to him. She always did, but he noticed it differently. He wrapped an arm around her and pulled her into him, nodding to Ilnae to show that he could take care of her. That was surprising for Ilnae. The blonde elf blinked in shock, stopping in  her tracks for a few moment and then rushing forward to catch up with them. Ilnae even wondered whether Sehlirr was still a slave to Xavier, or whether that was just his current excuse to not let her go. "How cute..." the woman thought as they walked into the hall. Most of the men had already fallen asleep by now, their drunken behavior allowing them to do so. Xavier went with Sehlirr upstairs after giving Ilnae permission to do whatever she wanted. Ilnae nodded and went to get something to eat. The two made it to his room and as she changed, Xavier took his clothes off as well.

Xavier put on some new underwear, but that was it. He went over and sat down on the bed as Sehlirr continued dressing herself. Right now, Xavier was actually tired. He laid back on the pillows and closed his eyes until Sehlirr spoke up. He looked back to her and nodded, motioning for her to come onto the bed. Once she did, he pulled her into him and covered both of them with the blankets. He kept an arm around her and laid there, his other arm resting over his stomach. He stayed silent, staring at the ceiling for a few moments before speaking up in a tired tone. "Don't scare me like that again..." he said as if it had almost slipped out. His eyes kept opening and closing before finally, they didn't open again. Xavier's body completely relaxed, except for the arm he kept around her. His breathing slowed down and Xavier soon fell asleep, Sehlirr's warmth comforting him into complete relaxation.

~ End

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:17 pm