Auroran Era

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff

Top posting users this month

No user

Latest topics

» He Knows Not Where He Be [Open]
Through the Looking Glass [CLOSED] EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 4:11 am by Dai

» Returning Home [Closed]
Through the Looking Glass [CLOSED] EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 8:32 pm by Tsubine

» Serenity's Face Claims
Through the Looking Glass [CLOSED] EmptyTue Nov 15, 2016 2:29 pm by Serenity

» Escape from Ezon [CLOSED]
Through the Looking Glass [CLOSED] EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 3:25 am by Serenity

» Running on Idle [Closed]
Through the Looking Glass [CLOSED] EmptySun Nov 06, 2016 8:06 am by Schnockles

» The Deflowering [Closed]
Through the Looking Glass [CLOSED] EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 5:34 pm by Schnockles

» Serenity's Character List
Through the Looking Glass [CLOSED] EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 10:36 am by Serenity

» Amelia Bennett [APPROVED, 3-5]
Through the Looking Glass [CLOSED] EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 9:44 am by Tsubine

» Kenta [Approved; 1-2]
Through the Looking Glass [CLOSED] EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 8:27 am by Serenity

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 4514 messages in 615 subjects

We have 20 registered users

The newest registered user is Illthion

2 posters

Through the Looking Glass [CLOSED]

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Humor : "Then just like before: the only way to steal is to steal from the mafia!"

Through the Looking Glass [CLOSED] Empty Through the Looking Glass [CLOSED]

Post by Tsubine Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:46 am

Tsubine sighed in relief as they finally reached an inn. A rockslide had forced them to disembark the train and go ahead on foot. Three hours later, they had reached an inn with vacancies. It was nestled near a mountain and they seemed to be the only ones there. That was mainly because it was decently far from the main road. And after smelling the food, Tsubine was thankful no one else was there. Tsubine walked in-between Drake and Lux through their trek through the forests of Arcadia. She didn't want to show preference. That was mainly because right now, she had no preference.

Tsubine was the one that darted ahead first, running up to an elderly woman who ran the inn. Out of breath, she held up two fingers. "Two... rooms. Please..." The old lady smiled, and shook her head. "Oh, I'm sorry... We're in the middle of renovations and the other rooms are taken... We only have one left. And it's only got the one bed...." Tsubine looked back at Drake and Lux, both of whom looked tired. She bit her lip as thoughts from her dream not too long ago raced through her mind. "Hold the room while I talk with my friends."

Tsubine walked back to Drake and Lux, still somewhat out-of-breath. "I, unfrotunately, have bad news. They only have one room available. And it happens to be a single-bed room. We have tried to find somewhere with an open room... I am not saying it would be ideal, but..." Tsubine pointed to a sign that hung over the door. "They have a hot spring. I think it is worth the... inconvenience."
    Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Through the Looking Glass [CLOSED] Empty Re: Through the Looking Glass [CLOSED]

Post by Serenity Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:00 am

Sticky and sweaty are not anything anyone wants to be. Luxanna and Drake were miserable. The day had gone wrong in every way it could. When Tsubine darted off, the two picked up their pace to follow her. Their silence only increased the tension caused by the rivalry the two had. When they entered the inn, they saw Tsubine turn back to them. She looked worried, causing the two to glance at each other. The situation was explained and only one of them cared. "I have never felt comfortable sharing a room with any man that was not Masamune." Luxanna narrowed her eyes at Drake, obviously irritable. "I don't care. I need a bath." Drake said, glaring back at her, "I need a bath Luxanna. I need a bath!" Drake grabbed onto Luxanna's cheeks and pulled on them. "Ow, ow! Fine!" Luxanna yelled and smacked his hands away, "We can share the room, but you're sleeping on the floor." "I can grab a chair." "That's for our bags." "Bitch!" "What did you call me?!" "On the floor, seriously!? That's fucked up and you know it." "I was joking!" "It didn't sound like it." "Well I was; you can have a chair or couch, or whatever... I don't know. Let's just get the room." "Thank you."

Once the room was rented, the three headed back. Drake was carrying the heavy luggage, having offered the assistance. He set their bags down carefully and collapsed in the corner. "Today... has been a day." he said exhausted. "I've been sweating since this morning. I hate this time of year and having to travel through the woods was not the best." Luxanna agreed, sitting down on a chair and hunching over. Her hair was soaked with sweat, some sticking to her face. "At least night is almost here. I want to take advantage of those springs as soon as I can." Drake stood up again, stretched, and walked to the bathroom, "They have a few robes in here, ladies. I'm gonna change and head out first." "Hey, ladies first!" Luxanna went toward the bathroom and Drake glared at her. He was already half-naked with his pants now being pulled down. "Unless you want a show, I'm going first. Payment for sleeping on the chair." "Fine..." Luxanna rolled her eyes, walked away, and smirked. "Giant bastard..." she mumbled. "What'd you say!?" "Oh, nothing!" Luxanna hurried away to let Drake change and then chuckled.

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Humor : "Then just like before: the only way to steal is to steal from the mafia!"

Post by Tsubine Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:15 am

Tsubine thought she might have to sleep outside. She wouldn't let those two bear the elements. Tsubine, at least, could go into her dragon form and be more comfortable. Unfortunately, it wasn't something that was exactly controlled. She may not be able to transform back... As Drake and Luxanna bickered, Tsubine began to giggle. Then she laughed. Those two... There was a reason those two had won her heart, and there was also a reason that she couldn't choose between the two. Tsubine turned around to the concerned innkeeper. Her smile set the innkeeper at ease. "We'll take the room."

Tsubine collapsed onto the bed. She enjoyed not being on her feet. She almost fell asleep too, but was awoken by Lux's exclamation of chivalry. She looked up in time to see Drake with his pants almost down and his shirt off. Tsubine did not hide her ogling. Drake had a body that was as masculinely attractive as Lux's was femininely. It was growing harder and harder for her to choose. She had a bit of disappointment in her eyes as Drake shut the bathroom door. Tsubine sat on the bed cross-legged. It gave Lux a bit of peek at the lacy underwear she wore. Not really thinking much on it, Tsubine unbuttoned a few of her shirt buttons and dug around her back. It took some finagling and elbow grease, but a semi-lacy bra left her shirt.

Visibly relieved, Tsubine turned to Lux as she packed away the bra in a compartment of her suitcase she kept for dirty clothes. "Thanks for agreeing to the room. I was worried we might have to walk more." Tsubine smiled again at her female companion. "The innkeeper told me that there are actually two hotsprings. They are next to one another, surrounded by a divider. So we can go in one and Drake can have the other. Because you were right... it is... annoyingly hot."

Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:28 am

As Drake got dressed, the ladies had a moment to themselves. Luxanna watched Tsubine as she removed her bra, paying a bit more attention to the top over the bottom lace that was showing. "Ha... She won't do that around Drake. I win." Luxanna thought confidently to herself, but then an idea hit, "I was not going to walk anymore. Let's hope that the air cools down. Hot and hot springs might not mix that well." Luxanna stood up and walked up behind Tsubine. Without warning, she reached around the woman and grabbed onto Tsubine's breasts and gave them a firm squeeze. "Teasing me with these isn't very nice." Luxanna said, whispering into Tsubine's ear as she nuzzled her face in the back of Tsubine's neck. She gave one more firm squeeze and a rub before she heard the bathroom door open and then let Tsubine go.

"Alright. Thanks for letting me go first." Drake said as he saw Luxanna quickly sit on the bed. Luxanna nodded and glared at him. Drake glared back and looked to Tsubine. "Did something happen?" Drake asked, raising an eyebrow. "No, it's our turn. We'll meet you out there, though from what Tsubine said, the hot springs are separated. One for the girls the other for you." "Ah, alright. Hopefully I am not sharing with other men." Drake shuddered and made his way outside, "Later." Luxanna waved and Drake disappeared. The moment Drake was gone, Luxanna sighed and pulled off her shirt, dropped her skirt, and removed her bra and panties. She was not acting shy in front of Tsubine, not today. "Much... much better." she said as she flipped her hair behind her and then put on the robe, "Alright, Tsubine. Ready when you are."

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:13 pm

Tsubine stretched, her body still sore from travel. "I agreeeeaaaaAAAA—" The firm grip on her breasts was quite unexpected. She felt her body tense and her heart race. Drake was in the next room. She covered her mouth quickly as she felt the urge to say something erotic. Truth be told, she wanted more. Her face was red, but it was hidden beneath exhaustion. The exhiliration was too much, and she couldn't do much to reply as Luxanna whispered seductively in her ear. In fact, she just nodded. There was an aroused whimper as her captor teased her breasts again before letting go.

The bathroom door opened and Tsubine quickly dropped her hands from her mouth. That'd be too suspcicious. She shook her head in response to Drake's question. Oops, that was a lie. But for once, she didn't feel bad about it. It was one of those lies that was better than the truth at this point. "A-a-ah, the innkeeper told me that the other people were not interested in the hotspring... So I think we should have it to ourselves." Tsubine was talking a bit quicker than usual, but that was to be expected with what happened. She waved goodbye to Drake.

Once he was gone, she exhaled deeply. As Tsubine turned to scold Lux, her mouth dropped. Lux was undressing like it was no one's business. And the little bisexual Zakatian could not help but stare. Before Luxanna could react, Tsubine was in front of her, grabbing Luxanna's own breasts. Her eyes were closed at first, tightly shut as if she were expecting pain. After a second (or two) of holding them, Tsubine opened her eyes to look right into Luxanna's. She swallowed. "I... It is only fair." Giving Luxanna two squeezes (okay, three), she enjoyed the feeling. She let go, her face redder than before. She turned her back to Luxanna and began undressing as well. The difference was that Tsubine kept hesitating. She was being shy.

After getting her robe on, Tsubine exhaled again. She had not been this close to a naked woman since Cornelia. "All right. Let us go." Tsubine led Luxanna down to the women's hotspring. She disrobed slowly, and she quickly sank into the water. She made it in first. "The... The water feels good." Tsubine couldn't help but to watch Luxanna as she entered. No matter what she did, Luxanna was graceful and beautiful. "I... I... I really do not know what to talk about right now." With what happened before still in her mind, Tsubine was stuck. She could talk about a million things, but none of them seemed appropriate after that incident.
    Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:13 pm

Through the Looking Glass [CLOSED] Header_zpsanu2nggt

Mission accomplished.

That reaction was perfect. The fact that Luxanna was not pushed away made it so. She expected to be yelled at or even called out on what she had done once Drake showed up. Nope. Neither of those happened. Instead, things were left in secret which made Luxanna's mind wander toward a few interesting conclusions. Tsubine's reappearance was startling. She was deep in thought when she felt the soft grasp onto her breasts. She looked to Tsubine with slight surprise. Hearing Tsubine stutter and speak of what she felt was "fair" told Luxanna one thing: Tsubine was smarter about this than she thought. Luxanna stared calmly at Tsubine, letting her get her feel, but there was an odd look in her eyes. It was dark, but not in a bad way. It was more the sign of a woman ready to go, ready to dominate. Luxanna was one to be on top and the expression could be a bit intimidating.

Luxanna raised an eyebrow and watched Tsubine as she moved toward the door. She nodded, still silent. She followed Tsubine to the springs. The sun was falling and the air was cooling off. Soon, it would be comfortable over hot in the spring and out of it. Luxanna watched Tsubine get in first, having no problem checking the woman out from head to toe and she was not being shy about it. Luxanna dropped her robe and stepped into the water. She leaned back against the side of the spring and spread her arms over the sides. Her breasts were just above the water as she leaned back and allowed her hair to lay over the concrete. This was pretty much a private bath and she was enjoying it. Tsubine spoke up and Luxanna brought her attention back to her. What was there to talk about? Right. "Drake, you over there?" Luxanna called out over the divider. "Took you ladies long enough." he called back.

"Hey, is anyone over there with you or are you alone?" Luxanna asked. "Alone..." he replied disappointed. This was a hot spring, not an actual public bath. It was meant to be shared with friends, but he had no male friends here and he doubted he'd be invited over to their side. "Well, you can still talk to us?" Luxanna looked over to the divider toward Drake. "Yeah, but yelling the entire time is frustrating. I'll just stick quiet over here." Drake sighed, feeling the sting of being the only male in the group. "Hm. That kind of sucks." Luxanna looked to Tsubine and then scooted over next to her, "So why are you hiding? There's little reason to be shy. I'm out in the open too, ya know? And it's not like Drake could see you." Luxanna wiggled a little, leaning in close to Tsubine just to see her reaction.

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:30 pm

Tsubine was intimidated by the look in Luxanna's eyes. It was at that point that Tsubine realized that no matter her choice, she would not be on top. And that didn't bother her one bit. Mainly because there was the slightest hint of submission in Tsubine's eyes. She could not and would not fight, but thankfully it didn't develop further. Which, in hindsight, would have made her choice for her. She should have kept tempting Luxanna. The trip to the hotsprings was silent until Tsubine was in the water already. And just like before, Tsubine stared.

Luxanna tried to initiate a conversation with Drake, but he just sounded annoyed. Tsubine felt sorry for him. "That is too bad... I am sorry that you are alone over there!" Tsubine actually sounded sad for him. Out of everything, Tsubine was a good empath. She let out a small whine when Drake said he'd be quiet. Drake was fun to talk to. Luxanna had to chase Tsubine around the hotspring slightly, as she scooted away every time Luxanna got too close. Until finally, Tsubine stopped and instead scooted closer herself. Tsubine couldn't help but look at the source of the ripples. "I... I know... I just..."

"I just... You are right..." Sighing, Tsubine slowly inched herself out of the water. Her breasts didn't go as high as Luxanna's, but they were still visible for once. "It was not Drake I was worried about... although, thinking back... You have seen all of me before. I guess I should feel more comfortable around you." Tsubine laid a hand on Luxanna's leg, right above her knee. In Tsubine's eyes, it was a friendly gesture. It didn't have much of an inside meaning. "You are very beautiful, Luxanna. I... must admit that I could not break my eyes away from you earlier."

Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:42 pm

"Oh, really? Then why don't I come on over!" Drake said, obviously joking, so he quickly took it back, "No, I'm fine. I'm just going to relax." He could barely hear the whimper, but Luxanna heard it quite clearly. She had a fun time chasing Tsubine around the spring. When she finally caught her, Luxanna was surprised to see Tsubine give in so quickly. Though Luxanna had semi-forgotten, Tsubine was right about her having seen her before. She remembered the day they rescued Nadia. She played it off though. "See, now you're getting it." Luxanna said leaning back against the side of the spring normally, instead of leaning in. She took a few nice glances as Tsubine's bust, having a few primal urges come over her. Luckily she had quite a bit of self control, otherwise this little lady would be in trouble.

Well, if Tsubine wasn't so naive, she would have been out of trouble. Instead, she got right back into what she had avoided originally. Luxanna fought a shiver when she felt Tsubine's hand lay on her leg. She took this as a hint to move forward and slid an arm around Tsubine's waist, pressing the side of her breast against her. She opened her mouth to speak when Drake called out. "Hey, I said I was going to be quiet, that doesn't mean you two have too! What kind of secrets are you telling over there?!" Drake hesitated a moment and then, "Luxanna, back off! That's not fair game and you know it." Luxanna narrowed her eyes and then raised an eyebrow. "Oh, shut up!" Luxanna looked back to Tsubine and smiled, "You know what would be fun... You should go sneak a peek at him. He'd love it."

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:01 pm

The day they rescued Nadia... That was the day Tsubine would say that she fell for Luxanna. No matter what, the emotion and trust Luxanna had shown was enough for Tsubine to want her in more than a friendly manner. Unfortunately, other comments Luxanna made were eating at her at the time. If she had not said that, it was entirely possible these two buxom blondes would be dating now. But alas, the fates said no and threw in player three. They just had to complicate things, didn't they?

Luxanna was wrong in the intent of the hand. But at the same time, Tsubine was wrong in putting the hand there. If there ever was a case for "leading her on," it would have been this one. Tsubine felt the arm slide around her waist and draw her slightly closer. Her heart began to race. Adrenaline ran through her veins. This was the moment. She felt her body tense, then relax. And she enjoyed Luxanna's breast being pressed against her. Facing Luxanna, she had her mouth open in an expression of wonder and confusion.

Then Drake had to yell. Tsubine turned deeper red and turned away from Luxanna. Tsubine raised both of her eyebrows with Drake's exclamation. How did he know?! She whimpered a bit, expecting a scolding that never came. "E-everything is fine, Drake. A-and if you are not going to participate in a conversation, why should we speak so you can hear it?" Tsubine was trying mainly to spur further talk from Drake. She didn't like leaving him out.

Luxanna's idea was one of those that sounded horrible at first. Then she thought about it more. "I... I do not know. If I get caught... The innkeeper might kick us out. And I also do not want Drake to think me a pervert or something..." With a look from Luxanna, Tsubine sighed. "But on the other hand... Avrae told me to 'be bold' and to 'take chances.' I think... this is one of those moments." With determination in her eyes, Tsubine stood up—the water dripping from her naked body. Tsubine found a rock in between the hotspring and the wooden divider. It was large enough for her to stand on and get a peek over. Most women weren't as tall as she was, so it was enough to expect a woman not to be able to see over. And as she stood on her tiptoes, Tsubine could barely see Drake on the other side...

Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:11 pm

Luxanna chuckled and Drake went quiet. He did not like what she had said, so he returned to his silence. Luxanna thought Tsubine would have said no. She thought the idea would be resisted more than it was, but it wasn't! Holy shit. "Thank you, Avrae..." Luxanna thought to herself, trying not to giggle maniacally. Tsubine went off and Luxanna followed. She wasn't going to look, but she had plans of her own. Tsubine went and climbed on a rock that allowed her to see over. Luckily Tsubine was on the taller side. On the other side, Drake was gone. Well, at first he was. A few moments later, he popped up out of the water and stood up. The water barely covered the top of his pelvic region, giving one hell of a view to the one peeking over the wall. That wasn't it though. Drake was about to step out... "LOOK OUT! SNAKE!" Luxanna ran a trail of arcana along Tsubine's leg, making it feel like a snake had crawled up her. It glowed with the light of her Arcana, but still felt pretty solid.

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:34 pm

Tsubine raised an eyebrow at the fact there was no Drake. Part of her worried he'd pop up in her face. Thankfully, he popped up somewhere else. Tsubine's jaw dropped. She had seen Drake shirtless before. She had seen him glistening with sweat before. But neither of those compared to seeing him pop out of the water like Adonis on the beach. She mouthed "holy shit" as she watched him. No, she ogled him. It was worth the risk.

Luxanna's cry of snake made Tsubine hang onto the divider and yelp. And when she did, she heard it creak. The divider fell. It fell inward towards Drake, and Tsubine couldn't scream on her way down. She closed her eyes and she felt water surround her, but not before arms caught her. She landed atop Drake, almost straddling him on his stomach. He had been forced backwards into the water, and they were just now coming up. Her legs were in between his arms and a certain area was dangerously close to touching him. Tsubine turned bright red and began stammering, not knowing how to speak

Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:51 pm

Through the Looking Glass [CLOSED] Header%20_zpsqad3hzov

Drake was thinking about heading back inside. Being out here wasn't that fun when you were alone. He might as well get some rest in a comfy bed before the girls came in to take it. As he was about to step out of the hot spring, his attention was quickly diverted to the incoming Tsubine. The fence was falling and Drake had a thought come to his mind. "Was she peeking at me?" he asked himself as he opened his arms to catch her. She came flying into him and he wrapped his arms firmly around her to make sure she didn't harm herself. The two went under the warm water and Drake tensed as he felt a soft rubbing sensation along the most sensitive part of his body. He wrapped an arm around her back and walked her over to the side. "Are you alright?" he asked and sat her down on the edge of the spring.

Drake was being very, very, very, very, very very, very careful not to look down where he really, really, really, really, really wanted to look. The moment he got his answer, Drake lowered himself in the water, sitting on the bottom of the spring, so only his head was out of it. "You were peeking at me, Tsu." Drake said, calling her out on it, "Did you enjoy? I can easily say that I am." It was right then that Luxanna appeared and put a towel around Tsubine. "Look away, pervert." "Don't call me a pervert! I didn't do anything! I could have, but chose not to. I'm the one that wasn't takin' a look! And why should I look away? She has a towel on her now, so thank you for getting it for her."

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:23 pm

No matter what, Tsubine saw a snake that night. It just happened to have one eye. And liked to live in trousers. And it was a python. She also felt a tingle against her most sensitive spot. There was something rubbing against that part of her. Her legs tightened around Drake. Twice today. Twice she had been in a position that was about to lead to something that would make the choice for her! Gah, this was frustrating. But thankfully for her, she didn't get snakebit today. "I... I... I uh... I think I am... Um... okay."

Tsubine couldn't help but to watch Drake slink into the water. He was attractive. Tsubine was about to answer when Luxanna came rushing over with a towel. Funnily enough, Tsubine was only covering her lower area. She didn't even think of covering her breasts until the towel wrapped around her. "Thank you for saving me, Drake." Tsubine smiled as she stood. She may have let a little too much show as she stood, but her legs were still wobbly. With help from Luxanna, they made their way back to the room.

Sometime later, Drake left after saying he was going to fix the divider. Tsubine said she would help, but she needed to relax first. She could barely stand after that. "Luxanna..." Tsubine was lying on the bed wearing only the loose bathrobe from before. Most of it was undone too, acting more like a blanket than a robe. "If I try to do something that stupid again, please stop me..." Tsubine had a pensive look on her face. "I mean... I do not want to hurt myself or you guys with my actions. And I could have seriously hurt Drake just then. Or you if it had fallen backwards. I landed only inches away from him..." Tsubine sat up, a slight smile on her face. "But I did enjoy taking a risk. That was the fun part."

Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:35 pm

Through the Looking Glass [CLOSED] Header3_zpsfkxuckti

Tsubine did not answer the question. Luxanna got in the way. That would come up later. Drake would make sure he got his answer some how. He did not know how, but he would get it. He watched the two go back to the room. Of course they were gone in time for the inns owner to come and start yelling at him. He promised he would fix it, but made sure that the owner did not know that Tsubine and Luxanna were even here during the time. He got out and returned to the room, a towel around his waist. He dried off in the bathroom and got dressed. After making sure that Tsubine was okay, he left to go fix the divider like he promised the owner. He didn't like leaving Tsubine there with Luxanna, but he really had no choice at this time. With a wave goodbye, he reluctantly left the two of them alone.

Luxanna was dressed and her hair still wet. She was lying on the bed on her stomach, her arms wrapped comfortably around a pillow. She could have fallen asleep right then. This day was exhausting. Luckily, she did not because Tsubine spoke up. Luxanna giggled. "I'm glad you enjoyed taking the risk. It's fun to be bold at times; You just have to know when to do it." Luxanna said, yawning and closing her eyes, "I won't stop you from doing stuff like that Tsubine. There's nothing wrong with making a few mistakes or embarrassing yourself. I don't think it was stupid anyway, nor would you have harmed either of us. Drake is strong enough to take just about anything and I would have used my Arcana to stop you from falling toward me. I'm glad you weren't hurt though."

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:16 pm

Tsubine let out a whine. She didn't want that answer! But thinking on it, Luxanna wasn't wrong. Tsubine didn't feel her to be entirely right either, but she couldn't argue Luxanna's logic. "Well... if I do something stupid that could hurt someone and I do not seem to realize it, tell me." Tsubine turned on her side to face Luxanna. She didn't realize the robe was mostly falling off of her as she did it. "I can not imagine losing you or Drake." She had a worried look on her face, followed by an embarrassed blush. "Truth be told... It is the main reason I can not choose between the two of you."

"Before you say anything, there is a logical part of me that says the three of us will still be close, no matter my choice... But... The only person that was this close to me before just up and left. I can not help but fear the same thing might happen again. And I just do not want it to." Tsubine sighed, annoyed at fate. "If only you liked men. Then this would be easy for me." Tsubine leaned over, touching her forehead to Lux's head. "Then I could just choose both of you." She giggled, trying to indicate it was mostly a joke. "Thank you for being my friend all this time, Luxanna. I know we started off rough... but I am glad I stuck through it. You really have changed my life for the better."
    Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:17 am

Through the Looking Glass [CLOSED] Header3_zpsfkxuckti

"Tsubine, there's a difference between something stupid and something risky or unexpected. Peeking on Drake was just for fun. There was no way to know that the divider was going to fall." Luxanna took in a deep breath and relaxed. She felt Tsubine shift in the bed and opened her eyes to see the bold opening Tsubine was going for. Luxanna was able to keep eye contact, but it was pretty hard. "I'm not going to abandon you because you choose Drake. I cannot speak the same for him; I don't know what he would do in that situation. Men are very different than women and every person is different." Luxanna explained, "No matter what, you'll have to choose. It's not a good thing to lead people on. Just choose when you know you can, don't force it, don't rush it, and make sure you follow your heart."

Luxanna leaned in as well, pressing her forehead against Tsubines. "Did you just imply you'd be okay with a threesome?" Luxanna raised her eyebrow and looked dubiously at Tsubine. Luxanna smiled and nodded. "Thank you for being my friend as well. You've helped me a lot and I highly appreciate everything you've done. Nadia is a live because of you." She reached over and grabbed onto Tsubine's bare breasts, pushing the robe out of the way. She gave a firm squeeze and ran her thumb along Tsubine's nipple and then repeated the process to the second breast. "Mm... Now I can sleep and sleep well." Luxanna turned over and faced the other way, "Don't worry too much about it though. Who you choose in the end should make you happy. Whether me or him, you're always my friend."

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:53 am

Luxanna's words were reassuring. She was right though. Tsubine would have to choose eventually. There wasn't any going around that. She smiled towards Luxanna as their foreheads met. This would be something she'd remember forever. "The choice will be hard... but I'll know when to make it." Tsubine blinked and blushed. Then, she avoided eye contact for a moment before looking right into Luxanna's eyes. "Avrae told me to be honest too... So... Yes, yes I would. But only with the two of you." Her honesty was almost a little too much, but she wouldn't lie about something like that. Not to either of them.

Tsubine let out a whimpering moan as Luxanna groped her breasts. She enjoyed that too, and this time she didn't hold back her expression of pleasure. She smiled and nuzzled her forehead in the back Luxanna's neck. "I am glad my breasts can help you sleep better." She smiled and stood up. "You'll always be my friend too. I'll step outside to let you fall asleep." Tsubine walked outside and made her way to the hotsprings.

Drake didn't seem to notice her open the door to the men's side. "Um... Drake?" He was shirtless and she was only wearing her robe. It was tied tightly now, so it wouldn't fall off. "I just wanted to apologize... I made you do this because... I could not help but look." Tsubine blushed as she sat on her knees beside Drake. "Here, let me help." Using her Arcana, she was able to hold up sections of the divider for him until it was secured. "And... I did enjoy what I saw." Tsubine was blushing, but she couldn't look Drake in the eyes. "If... I am to be honest... I did not expect you to be... um... so... 'gifted.'"

Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:25 am

If Luxanna was cruel, she would have kissed Tsubine, but that wouldn't be fair. Luxanna was able to tell that Tsubine was having a hard time with this decision and it actually made her feel guilty. Luxanna relaxed more as she felt Tsubine rub against her neck. She waited for Tsubine to leave and turned over to watch her walk away. With a sigh, Luxanna laid on her back and stared at the ceiling.

Drake didn't hear anyone enter the men's area. It was night and cool outside, so things were quite comfortable. He was deep in thought, concentrating on his project when he heard his name called. He turned and looked toward Tsubine, standing up from his previously crouched position. "You don't need to apologize." he said with a small smile, "It just means you were curious about something. It's fine." Drake went back to fixing the fence, thanking Tsubine for her help. Drake stopped mid-hammer when she said she enjoyed the sight. He glanced toward her with a shy smirk, unsure of what to say. When he looked, he saw the blush and the smirk turned into a smile. He was glad to hear that. He began hammering up the fence again when she commented on something that took him a second to get.

"Gifted... Oh, right. Heh." Drake blushed and shifted in a way that showed he was 'hiding himself' from her, "I don't know whether to be offended or not. You expected me to have a small one?" Drake raised an eyebrow at her and then smiled. "I'm only joking, hun." he said and stood up, having finished the divider, "You're a sweetheart." He leaned in, kissed her cheek, and brushed her hair to the side, "Do you think when we get back to the guild I can take you out? Like... on a date. You don't have to answer now; I know you're having a hard time with choosing between the two of us. If you make your decision before hand, I understand and will accept who you choose. If not, I just wanted the chance to at least say I went on a date with you." Though he tried hiding it, there was a hint of defeat in his tone.

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:55 am

Drake's smile was cute. It was the type of thing that she'd enjoy waking up to seeing. Tsubine concentrated hard on holding up the divider, not noticing the blush. She blushed harder and began to stammer. "I... Uh... No? It was... my first time actually seeing one. I had seen them in books in school, but... They never show ones more than the average size. So seeing yours... It was um... different than I expected." Tsubine was trying not to say that it was good to see it as different. She was trying not to say it impressed her. And she definitely was trying not to say she wanted to touch it.

Tsubine pouted as he proclaimed he was only joking. Teasing her like that. It wasn't nice! It was just like Luxanna's surprise grope earlier, but mentally. Neither of them were playing fair! She blushed harder and her eyes widened as Drake kissed her cheek. He had rough lips from working outside, and the feeling lingered. After he leaned away, she couldn't help but to touch the area to make sure she was feeling it right. She blinked multiple times, which only increased as he asked her out on a date. Her eyes darted around, trying to find something to focus on.

"Like... a date-date? A candlelit dinner and other romance things? And dancing? Maybe not dancing... but... like what they do in books?" Tsubine had no idea what to make of this. She had never been on a proper date before. She stammered and stuttered around the subject. "Um..." Tsubine inhaled deeply, then let it out as she stood up. She looked calmer, though her face was still beet red. "For one... Drake, you have just as much chance as Luxanna. Do not think otherwise." Tsubine leaned over and kissed his cheek. "You are the only man to capture my heart. So even if I do not choose you... you can also have that honor." Tsubine winked at him.

"To answer your question though... Yes, I would love that. Although... I kind of have never been on a date before, so I apologize if I will be... awkward." Tsubine fidgeted with her hands. She had only one experience with love before, and she wasn't really taken out anywhere fancy. "And if, and this is a big if, I somehow choose between the two of you... And both of you are making this hard! Like impossibly hard! The kiss, the fondling, the seeing you both naked..." Tsubine pulled at the sides of her hair. "It is like you both are begging me to choose both! But as I was saying... If I somehow choose between the two of you before we can get back to Caydale... And you are not chosen... I still want to go out to dinner with you. No matter what, you will have a nice dinner with me."

Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:38 am

It was different for her? He didn't understand why, but when he tried to, he raised an eyebrow at himself. Imagining looking at another man's larger penis was just not something he liked. He shook his head, getting the thought out and looked back to her. "Yes, like a date-date." Drake smiled and shook his head. She was too cute. "I'm not sure what they do in books, but I can probably come up with something enjoyable. I'm not exactly the dancing type, but I can try." Drake was surprised by Tsubine's correction. He had said nothing, but she was able to read him. He nodded, but he said nothing. He wasn't sure what could be said about that. Drake tensed up when he felt her soft lips press against his cheek. For that moment, while he looked at her, Drake looked like a shy young boy.

"Never?" he raised an eyebrow, "That's okay. I'll make sure you have fun." Drake straightened his back and put the tools away before using a clean cloth to wipe his face. He listened with a smile as Tsubine went on her adorable little rant about choosing between Luxanna and himself. He had to admit, he never thought being in a competition with another woman over a woman would be this fun. Nor did he think it would be a civil as it has been, excluding Luxanna mak-... Groping? "Wait, what?" Drake raised an eyebrow, "Yes, no matter what I will take you on that dinner, whether as friend or... whatever, but wait. I didn't grope you? If I did something like that, I'd get smacked across the face so hard my ancestors would laugh at me! Luxanna was groping you? What the hell?! That's not cool, or fair!"

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:52 am

Drake was adorable. Sexy, but dear god did Tsubine want to pinch his dark cheeks. Tsubine shook her head in response to Drake's question. No one had taken her on a date before. She was glad to give Drake that honor. She realized now that while Drake had been quite forthright with his feelings for her, she had not done the same. She owed at least this much to him. "I am looking forward to it then." Tsubine smiled her heartwarming smile, making sure she'd hold both of them to the dinner plans.

Tsubine let slip the part about the groping, and Tsubine instantly regretted it once she realized it. "It just sort-of... happened. And it has only happened twice. And both times it was unexpected! It was not something I asked for, I promise." And Tsubine meant that literally. She didn't actually ask for it. But she didn't say no to it either. She thought for a moment with Drake's expression weighing heavily on her mind. Tsubine whispered to herself. "Be bold she said..." And in the blink of an eye, she had Drake's hands grabbing her breasts.

Tsubine didn't let him. She made him. Her eyes were squeezed shut, and her hands trembled around Drake's wrists. After a few seconds, she let go and looked Drake in the eyes. "Sorry that I sort-of forced this on you... but... I grabbed Luxanna's breasts because it was only fair, so... I think it is only fair that you get to feel mine too." Her face was red, but she wasn't showing pain or discomfort. It was simply embarrassment.

Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:59 am

Expectations. This was not a part of Drake's. Tsubine grabbed his wrists and actually planted his hands over her breasts. He tensed. He fought a certain urge that was very difficult to fight. His face blushed a deep red and he looked down to her breasts, unable to look away. They were so big, so soft, so perfect. Even when she let go and opened her eyes, he had a hard time letting go. After a couple seconds of delay, he slowly pulled away. "Fair... Right." he said, swallowing nervously, "So what exactly did you want to grab on me? If we're talking about fairness... Um..." Drake cleared his throat and shifted uncomfortably, "That sounds like it would be it." He wasn't uncomfortable about what just happened. He was uncomfortable because of the thoughts that raced through his mind and the rushing blood that caused him to swell. He was hoping she wouldn't notice, but it wasn't exactly small.

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:10 pm

Tsubine was almost disappointed that he didn't do any more than grab. Was he... inexperienced? Surely a handsome man like him wasn't. But the hesitation made Tsubine's mind fill with thoughts of how cute Drake actually was. She normally saw him as a big, strong man who could hunt and live off of the land. Not now. Ohhhh, definitely not now. He was now a boy who could be manly, but still had things that could stump him. And one of those things (well two, if we're being technical) was Tsubine's bosom.

And of course, Tsubine could not help but to look down. It was even bigger. Her eyes grew wide, and she didn't know what to think. Well, besides thoughts of 'how does that thing even fit in a woman?' and 'I'd like to try that out.' "Oh... oh my...." Tsubine averted her eyes. "Um..." Then she looked back to Drake, a wicked smile on her face. Tsubine reached downward slowly. She was getting close to Drake's dragon. And then... her hand whipped around and grabbed his ass. She giggled like a maniac as she held on firmly. Those two had been teasing her all day. She now had her revenge. After a few seconds of holding onto it, she kissed Drake's other cheek. "Now it's fair."

Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:18 pm

EXPECTATIONS. THIS WAS NOT A PART OF DRAKE'S. At all. Drake thought she'd want to rub her hand along his chest; that was what most women stared at at least. They loved seeing him with his shirt off, training, or working out in some way. That is what Drake expected of Tsubine, but this woman was not like the others. Drake saw that smile and was immediately tensed. Her hand, it was lowering. His heart was racing. Was she really going to do that?! Should he let her? Should he stop that? He couldn't, not after she allowed him to touch her breasts, but that wasn't like it was her lower private region of ladiness! Drake hesitated just enough that he couldn't stop her, but when she suddenly reached around and grabbed his ass, he mentally relaxed. Physically, he stayed tense. Once she let go and kissed his cheek, Drake let out a breath he had been holding for a bit. "You scared me there. Nicely done, Tsu." Drake took in a deep breath and chuckled, "Okay, so I'm exhausted now. Let's go sleep."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:53 pm