Auroran Era

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff

Top posting users this month

No user

Latest topics

» He Knows Not Where He Be [Open]
The Ol' Switcharoo [CLOSED] EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 4:11 am by Dai

» Returning Home [Closed]
The Ol' Switcharoo [CLOSED] EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 8:32 pm by Tsubine

» Serenity's Face Claims
The Ol' Switcharoo [CLOSED] EmptyTue Nov 15, 2016 2:29 pm by Serenity

» Escape from Ezon [CLOSED]
The Ol' Switcharoo [CLOSED] EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 3:25 am by Serenity

» Running on Idle [Closed]
The Ol' Switcharoo [CLOSED] EmptySun Nov 06, 2016 8:06 am by Schnockles

» The Deflowering [Closed]
The Ol' Switcharoo [CLOSED] EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 5:34 pm by Schnockles

» Serenity's Character List
The Ol' Switcharoo [CLOSED] EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 10:36 am by Serenity

» Amelia Bennett [APPROVED, 3-5]
The Ol' Switcharoo [CLOSED] EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 9:44 am by Tsubine

» Kenta [Approved; 1-2]
The Ol' Switcharoo [CLOSED] EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 8:27 am by Serenity

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 4514 messages in 615 subjects

We have 20 registered users

The newest registered user is Illthion

2 posters

The Ol' Switcharoo [CLOSED]

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Humor : "Then just like before: the only way to steal is to steal from the mafia!"

The Ol' Switcharoo [CLOSED] Empty The Ol' Switcharoo [CLOSED]

Post by Tsubine Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:43 pm

Avrae looked uncomfortable. She kept shifting around on the train to Aria, not getting comfortable. Standing on solid ground made it worse. She didn't know why, but something was wrong. Something told her to take flight and get out. That was more reason for her to stay. Her closest comrades were here. Avrae couldn't just leave them alone when danger was afoot. To do so would be like saying they didn't matter enough to her. She couldn't let that be thought.

Tsubine was taking the lead today, as she had an innate sense of direction. That was a benefit of her type of Dragon. Navigation was just easier for Air Dragons. And finally, they made it. There was a small crowd and a flier on their sign. Tsubine leaned in to read it. "Due to injuries, we are currently not accepting medical patients except in the case of emergencies. We apologize for the inconvenience." Tsubine looked confused, then worried. "Mmmm... That is troubling. Their healer was the one that came with us, right?"

After getting her answer, Tsubine squeezed through the crowd. They weren't in line, but most of them seemed to be holding notebooks and pencils. They were writing. They were... reporters. Something major had happened. As she entered the guild hall, it was obvious that something was not entirely right. There wasn't background chatter. It was all the sounds of footsteps, people writing, and the occasional chat between a guild member and a client. Tsubine approached the receptionist as there was surprisingly not a line. After being greeted, the young Zakatian explained their purpose for being here. "We were told in Ardale that you had a catalogue of major dragon sightings. We are looking for a particular dragon and were wondering if we could take a look at this to see if our dragon's last known location is known."

Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

The Ol' Switcharoo [CLOSED] Empty Re: The Ol' Switcharoo [CLOSED]

Post by Serenity Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:20 pm

The Ol' Switcharoo [CLOSED] Header3_zpsfkxuckti

Luxanna was able to notice Avrae's fidgeting on the train, but brushed it off. Sitting here for hours was not comfortable. When they arrived at Aria Grand, they noticed the poster and Tsubine brought up a fair point. "Yeah, Lillianna is Aria Grand's dedicated healer." Luxanna explained. That notice brought up a few worries for the group. The four entered Aria Grand and Tsubine did the talking, which was fine for Luxanna. Drake was observing the surrounding groups of people. They all seemed down or worried. The reporters outside were a curious site. After Tsubine asked her question, Drake stepped up. "I'm sorry... What's happening out there?" Drake asked suddenly, before the receptionist had a chance to answer Tsubine. He was obviously bothered by the atmosphere this place had.

"For one." the receptionist gave Drake attitude and then smiled at Tsubine, "I'm sorry. I don't have the authority to allow you into our records room. Those who do have their own ways of even entering it. Most lower ranked members don't even know what that is." The receptionist seemed to be looking around for someone as her head bobbed up and down to look around Drake. She smiled when she noticed it and waved a woman over. "As for your question..." the woman looked annoyed at Drake, "Didn't you hear? Lillianna Cascella and her friend Serenity Verdant were recently kidnapped. They were stolen right off the train and are being held for ransom. No word on anything else yet... Everyone here is..." "More worried than any of you can imagine." a woman with long black hair stepped up.

"What did you need me for?" the woman asked. "They want into the records room to look at the Dragon's Archive." The black haired woman raised an eyebrow and turned to the group with a bit of suspicion. She stared particularly hard at Tsubine and tilted her head. "Okay." she said with a large smile and nodded, her demeanor quickly changing, "I'll take 'em down. You just watch things up here." Juliette motioned for the group to follow and skipped on her way to the records room. She hummed a tune and stopped at a large door. After pressing her shoulder against a pad on the wall, it opened up and she led the group down a stone staircase until they met another set of doors. "And here we are." she said as she placed her hand on another pad and winced before the door opened. Inside was a massive room of books, scrolls, and other artifacts. "Break anything, you'll pay for it."

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Humor : "Then just like before: the only way to steal is to steal from the mafia!"

Post by Tsubine Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:39 pm

Tsubine went pale when the news was given to her. She had taken them both to Zakat. It was her fault. If she hadn't done that, this wouldn't have happened. Tsubine shifted uncomfortably, then Avrae patted her shoulder. It was a bit of a reassurance. But moreso, it was to keep the young woman from backing out of this. The hard stare frum Juliette was enough for Tsubine to cower down. She couldn't tell what the stare was for, but she knew that she had brought the now-missing Lillianna and Serenity away. It was her fault. This woman must detest Tsubine. Avrae's grip tightened. "You guys go on ahead. I'm going to get some fresh air." Avrae let go of Tsubine and pushed her lightly ahead.

Tsubine stumbled and caught herself on Luxanna. "Sorry..." She gathered herself and followed Juliette down and into the records room. Tsubine was enthralled by the history around her. "It... It is amazing down here. It is like you have a personal museum down here." Tsubine looked around, staring at swords and strange objects that lined the walls as they were led further into the room towards where the records were. "The dragon... The one we are looking for is Silvath, also known as the Duskbreaker. We know she was near Colburn for a time, but we are looking for somewhere other than Colburn."
    Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:58 pm

Luxanna allowed her eyes to shift to Tsubine when she heard the news. She knew that Tsubine was going to immediately blame herself for this, but there was no way to know that would occur. Drake held his breath and closed his eyes, trying to keep his reaction to a minimum. From the moment he entered this place, he felt some sort of foreboding atmosphere about it and now he understood why. If anyone here knew that those two had left with them, there could be problems. From that moment on, Drake's guard was up. Well, at least he thought it was. Watching Juliette skip to the back to lead them to the record room was reassuring and caused his lips to curl up a bit for a short moment.

Juliette watched the group walk around for a bit. She had a nice smile on her face and once they were all in, she reached over and pressed a stone button on the wall, turned it in a certain pattern, and about seven loud thunks echoed into the room. She had locked them in. "I thought that was a little too easy." Luxanna turned back to Juliette, who was no longer smiling, but instead staring daringly at Luxanna. "And yet you said nothing to your friends. Interesting." Drake was about to speak up when he was suddenly punched right in the gut. Juliette was not the strongest, but she was among the fastest in the guild. When struck, he was sent flying toward Luxanna, who was hit and both slid along the floor.

"I'm sure by now you can tell that I'm... a little more than angry. I let Lillianna leave here with you without a guard because she trusted you guys. I won't hit again; that was me getting some anger out. However, I would like an explanation as to what the hell is going on. Where is Lillianna?" Juliette crossed her arms and leaned against a wall. Drake rolled off of Luxanna and held his stomach, trying desperately to catch some air, but was actually having a hard time about it. He kept gasping violently. Luxanna pushed herself into a sitting position. "That hurt..." she said before she glared at Juliette and began rubbing Drake's back, "Calm down. You're fine. Just breathe, Drake... Just breathe."
    Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:17 pm

Tsubine's eyes went wide when Drake was knocked back into Luxanna. She couldn't move. Tsubine was too dumbfounded to even tremble. Drake, one of the stronger men she knew, was just thrown to the side like a pillow. Luxanna was there too. That... That was not cool. After regaining her composure, Tsubine gave Juliette a dark look. It was not anger. It wasn't murderous intent either. It was simple bloodlust. Revenge was needed now, and Tsubine wanted Juliette to pay. Thankfully, she calmed down before she lost control. It was a little too cramped for that.

Tsubine's voice was cold and concise as she retorted to Juliette's interrogation. "I have no idea where she is. Neither do they. And neither does Avrae up top. Avrae stayed in Ardale. Serenity and Lillianna took an earlier train than we did. They would be somewhere between Mont Blanc in Zakat and here. There was a rockslide that kept us three off from traveling for about three days. We were on the second train to come accross it. The first didn't have Lillianna and Serenity on it either. So they should have been here. We have no idea what happened to them. We did not even know they were not back yet until your receptionist said something."

"And another thing..." Tsubine walked up to Juliette, no fear in her eyes. "Do not hurt them again." Instead, what shone in her eyes was draconic gold. It wasn't intentional, but Tsubine was having trouble controlling herself right now. With a curt turn, she walked over to Drake, patted his back like Luxanna had been doing. "Drake, just breathe..." Tsubine looked over to Luxanna, her eyes still not quite right. "Are you okay, Luxanna?"
    Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:35 pm

Juliette listened to Tsubine. She felt the blood thirst lurking from the woman's words, but didn't budge. She was angry as well and would not be moved from it so easily. She trusted these people with her closest friend, the woman people see as Aria Grand's guild master, and the most coveted and talented healer in the country. When Tsubine walked up to her, Juliette wasn't going to show an ounce of fear. Her eyes only narrowed, "I already said I wouldn't hit them again. I won't repeat myself again, Tsubine. Be glad I didn't point anything out upstairs; you'd never of survived that." Juliette watched them for the duration of Drake's recovery and chose to keep silent up until they were done.

Once Tsubine started helping Drake, Luxanna fell into a bookcase that was against the wall. "I'm fine... Just a little stunned is all. She's strong." Drake took in a deep breath, still labored. "No shit." he said and then coughed a bit. After a bit more concentration, he sat back and looked over to Juliette. "Get your anger out?" he asked and cleared his throat. "I have. Honestly, if I were aware of your separating, I wouldn't have struck you. However, I do not regret it. You take the strongest healer in Arcadia over the border to Zakat of all places and let her return alone? And Serenity as well? What half-intelligent person would have done that? It's like you guys are trying to start this war."

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:52 pm

Tsubine opened her mouth as if to retort, but closed it. She just shook her head and muttered "If I say that, it would only make this worse" to herself. If Tsubine had said what she wanted to say, any help they would have gotten before would not happen. This woman had done one of the three things Tsubine could not forgive easily. She had hurt those closest to her. That was the first way for Tsubine to get angry, which was something not many people wanted.

Tsubine was glad to see Drake recover a little more quickly as she began to help. Luxanna relaxed and Tsubine helped Drake's breathing. Juliette's words made Tsubine's eye twitch. She patted Drake's back a little too hard as well. "I am sorry that my bedridden mother has—had CAE and could not take a trip to the only person that can cure that disease and that I wanted to spend a little more time with her than they wanted to stay in Zakat." Tsubine sighed and calmed back down. "If we can see those records now, it would be appreciated. Since it is obvious we are only bothering you by being here, the sooner we can leave, the better."
    Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:32 pm

The Ol' Switcharoo [CLOSED] Header%201_zpsbxkugs1q

"Why would you apologize for that?" Juliette raised an eyebrow, "Is there a reason a single one of you could not have ridden the train back with them? Your anger means nothing to me, child. A drakeling like yourself has little ability to intimidate me. If you think that your Mother's illness is reason to start a war between your country and mine, than I should never have let Lillianna leave here. She trusted you and who knows where it has gotten her... and Serenity. I do not think all of the blame is yours. I doubt you have any precognitive abilities, however, you took your responsibility lightly. By traveling across the border with Lillianna and Serenity, you weren't just carrying the weight of your Mother's illness with you, young one. You were playing with a political fire that had already been burning."

"The people of this country love blaming Zakatians for just about everything that goes wrong and when the reporters learned where Lillianna and Serenity had been come from... What do you think the first thing that happened was? This country is waiting for the word of war. If Lillianna does not return soon to set things straight and give whatever statement she's going to have to give to shut those morons up there up..." Juliette pointed up toward the next floor, "That war just might start and thousands, if not more, will die. So yeah, I'm sorry your mother had CAE too." Juliette walked over to one of the shelves and quickly ran through a few books. She pulled six out and three more scrolls, set them on the table, and motioned toward them. "There you go. Hope you find what you're looking for."

Juliette glanced around the room and then walked to the stone button again. She turned it a few times in a pattern different from before. When that happened, multiple barriers went up surrounding the shelves in the room. The only things that were able to be taken off the shelves were a few minor artifacts, potions, and anything she had sat on the table. Everything else what locked up tight. "I'll bring you some food and drink in an hour. I doubt you will find exactly what you're looking for that fast..." With that, Juliette walked out and left them inside. Within moments, those clicks sounded again and the doors were locked. "Holy shit, what a bitch..." Luxanna said. "Yes, but not entirely. I'm actually curious about what she was saying...'this war'... " Drake looked to them, "What war?"

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:51 pm

Juliette wasn't right. But she wasn't wrong either. That's what Tsubine was hearing as the woman spoke. That was until Tsubine heard "The people of this country love blaming Zakatians for just about everything that goes wrong..." That made Tsubine stop in her tracks. The somewhat mocking tone Juliette gave towards her own people in that regard was something Tsubine had not expected. She had expected this woman to be like any other Arcadian—the ones this woman was mocking. The Zakatian felt bad as Juliette continued as she had reacted too harshly at the end.

"Thank you." Tsubine spoke quietly, her body feeling tense from the stress this day had caused. Tsubine grabbed one of the books and sat down, reading. She seemed somewhat deep in thought as Drake spoke up. "It is no secret the Empire and Arcadia hate one another. Tensions have been heating up and cooling down repeatedly over the last few years. The Empire would not attack Arcadia first though. If anything, I am more worried about the people of Salaneos."

"And while she was a bitch, I was too..." Tsubine sighed and shook her head. "I just can not stand it when people hurt those closest to me and slander my home country... It is one thing if the words are true, but I remember how it was back in Rydian. To give an example, Luxanna, I would consider your opinion of Zakat to be positive compared to what I have heard over there." She looked sad for a moment. "We may not be perfect, but we are not bad people...." Tsubine then continued to read.

A few minutes later, Tsubine spoke up. "Something else..." Tsubine looked pensive as she spoke up. "She called me the same thing Daenerys did... She called me 'drakeling.' I only heard three other people say it. Avrae, Daenerys, and Silvath. All three are Elder Dragons. I think... I think she is one too. So we should be careful around her. If Avrae were here, she probably... would have slapped her, actually. So it is a good thing she did not feel well, I suppose."
    Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:13 pm

When Juliette left, both Drake and Luxanna stood up. Luxanna stretched and her back popped loud enough for people to hear. "Ow." was all she said. When Drake stood, he winced and sat down in a chair. He lifted his shirt and could already see a pretty dark bruise forming when she had struck. "Damn..." he lowered his shirt and shook his head. When Drake asked about the war, Tsubine was the one to answer. "Arcadia would not attack unless given a reason, and from what Juliette said, they might have a reason." "One they made up to satisfy their own anger." "I don't know. Lillianna and Serenity weren't in Zakat long enough for them to come up with a plan to take them, mobilize, and get them out without being noticed. If a war was coming it would have already. I don't believe that a kidnapping would spark it. There is something else happening, something big if war is on the horizon."

"No, you weren't." Drake and Luxanna replied in unison. The two looked to each other. Drake glared and Luxanna just stayed silent. The last few days she had been deep in thought about something. She kept telling those who asked just to let her tell it when she was ready. That same expression appeared on her face in that moment. The two listened to Tsubine, but still disagreed. Luxanna spoke up again, "No, you weren't. She just struck both of us very suddenly. If we had been spoken to first, it would have been fine. I don't remember when attack first, ask questions later was the motto of Arcadia, but she did wrong. Not you. The fact that we didn't all go into battle was a miracle." "I couldn't of if I tried, not in that moment. She hit me so hard, I couldn't even breath. That woman packs a punch." "Yeah..."

"I noticed that too." Drake agreed and nodded. "If Avrae had gone to smack her, I would have stopped her." Luxanna said, getting a glare from Drake, "I know, I know, but think about it... She sent you flying. Not only that, but she is confident enough in herself to lock three arcanists down here without any back up and attack them? Do you really, and I mean really think you're good enough to fight off someone that is that confident in their ability? I don't. I wouldn't even attempt it." Luxanna finally picked up a scroll and began reading, "At least she gave us what we needed." Drake nodded and picked one up to. As he began reading, he heard a low rumble. "You hear that?" Suddenly the place began to violently shake. All the books stayed still thanks to the barriers, but some of the artifacts fell and...

Pop! A puff of smoke came as a glass bottle hit the wooden floor. The chemical mixture inside spread throughout the room in a pink glittery smoke. Luxanna coughed a few times and so did Drake. When it cleared, the earthquake stopped and Luxanna waved her hand in front of her face. "You guys okay?" So far, there was nothing wrong. However, within moments Luxanna felt faint and suddenly collapsed. Drake hurried over to her, but before he got there, he too collapsed about a foot away from her.

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:44 pm

"Luxanna, once this is done... I think we should look into what has fanned the tensions before this event. If there is to be a war... I want to at least try to prevent it. If we can do that..." Tsubine shook her head and continued reading before speaking up again about her own 'bitchiness.' "If we had Avrae, I think it would have been a different story, but you are right. Fighting her would not have been smart thinking back..."

As the rumble rolled through the building, Tsubine realized what the minor unease she had been feeling was. Earthquake. Tsubine dove closer to Luxanna as one artifact landed where Tsubine had been sitting. Glass dug into her hand as it fell, and she didn't even get a chance to warn them about the fumes as she was the first to pass out, face-down. It looked as if the fall had knocked her out, but it was far, far worse.

Tsubine awoke feeling... lighter. There was no good way to describe it. The pain in her hand was gone, but she was still sore. And lighter. That was the first thing Tsubine noticed as she shuffled awake. The other thing was Drake was basically on top of her. It was kind-of embarrassing. Then she noticed it. The pressure was gone. She tried to move Drake, but she wasn't as strong as before. Tsubine began to panic, thinking her Dragon Arcana was gone. And then she noticed... herself. Tsubine was lying to the left of her, and she began to stir awake. Or rather, Tsubine's body did. She began shaking Drake, her eyes wide with panic. "Drake, Drake, wake u—" Tsubine then stopped mid-sentence. "Why... why do I sound like Luxanna?"
    Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:37 am

The sound of her own voice was not something she expected to wake up to. When she opened her eyes, she found herself staring at her own chest. She blinked and looked a few inches higher to see her own face. Keeping calm, she looked around the room to see Tsubine laying on the floor and beginning to wake up. "Must be dreaming; I'm going back to bed..." she turned over and went to lay back down when she got a glance at her chest and her hands. "Wai-... Wha-... I don't..." Luxanna stood up and quickly realized the floor was farther than it normally was. She looked to her own body again. "Wh-..." Luxanna looked down again and then back up, down, up, down, up... And suddenly, she screamed.

"AHHHH!!!!" It was the manliest shriek ever and it caused Drake to jump up and looked around. Drake, now in Tsubine's body, almost lost his balance and fell forward. "What... Why am I suddenly top heavy?" Drake looked down to see two large mounds of loveliness hanging from his chest. In any other situation, he would have been okay with this, but not this one. "What the hell is going on?" he looked around at the two, glancing quickly back and forth between them, "You've got to be kidding me! You! Give me my body back! Now!" "I'd love to, except I don't know how we got like this in the first place!"

After a few moments, the two large doors that led into this records room opened and Juliette came through. "Hey, are you guys okay? That was a pretty bad earthquake." she asked as she began picking up some of the artifacts and putting them back on their shelves. "I'm a woman!!" Drake ran up to Juliette in a panic and shook her. "Y-Yes... Yes, you are." Juliette said confused. "Well I shouldn't be! Tell her to give my body back! This isn't fair! I don't want to be a woman. I'm shorter than normal and I have bre-..." Drake looked down to his chest and hopped up and down a couple times, "Heh... hehehe... They're so bouncy." And so he kept doing that. "As you can see... We switched bodies."

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:29 pm

Tsubine began to try to stand up. She over-corrected her balance and also nearly fell forward. Drake's scream did her in though. She rubbed her nose as it bled a little from impact. "Ow... ow... Why did you scream like that?! Are you hurt or something?" Tsubine stood, covering her nose. That's when she noticed herself standing too. "Why am I over there?" She pointed to her own body, standing and moving of its own accord. As Drake and Luxanna bickered, it clicked. "I wonder... if that glass that broke had anything to do with it."

Tsubine soon realized, by process of elimination, she was in Luxanna's body. Oh the lewd things she could do... Before she got too aroused, she composed herself. "We should all try to calm down. If it was stored down here, I would assume that the guild would have a way to fix it." As if on cue, Juliette unlocked the door. Drake shot up to her first, and Tsubine couldn't edge a word in. Tsubine was somewhat enthralled as Drake bounced up and down, but... she then remembered those were hers.

"S-stop that! D-do not get that kind of weird enjoyment out of my body! Not unless I give you permission." Tsubine wagged her finger as she blushed and scolded Drake. "Unfortunately, what Dr—Luxanna said is right. Drake is in my, Tsubine's, body, I am in Luxanna's, and Luxanna is in Drake's. There... was something that fell during the earthquake, something in glass. I passed out as it hit the ground and broke, did anyone else see anything?"

Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:55 pm

Drake stopped bouncing when Tsubine yelled at him. He stared at her from her own body with a slight blush. He hopped again just to bug her and then two more times before hiding behind Juliette for his own safety. "You're having fun." Juliette said Drake. "I am now one of the hottest women I know. This is awesome." he stood up straight and pointed to his chest, "I mean, look at them! They're mine now!"

"Ew, ew, ew, ew, ew, ew, ew!!" Luxanna began freaking out before Juliette could answer Tsubine. She looked down and spread Drakes legs. She began squirming around like something weird was touching her. It was. "I can feel it. It just hangs there! What the hell!?" she said and looked down Drake's pants. "HEY! What are you doing?!" Drake yelled and ran over to her, forcing his own pants shut.

"How do you walk around with that thing!? Doesn't it bother you?" Luxanna asked quite bluntly. "After living with it since I was a damn baby I would have to say that no, it does not bother me. You kinda get used to the damn thing. Now eyes to yourself, woman." Drake demanded and then turned to Juliette, "Please tell me there is a way to fix it." Juliette looked worriedly at him and walked over to the glass.

"I don't know. There's a reason we have most of this locked up. We don't have a reversal potion." Juliette sighed and stood up after kicking some of the glass to the side, "We took that from someone trying to steal the life of Aria's wealthiest citizens. I don't know if you can reverse it." Luxanna and Drake both looked to Tsubine and then to each other in shock. "We can't be like this forever!"

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:04 pm

Tsubine just glared at Drake. She pointed hard at him, more embarrassed than angry. "They are not yours!" With a harumph, she turned away from him and began helping Juliette the best she could. Luxanna began exclaiming, and Tsubine turned around. If she had been in her old body, she would have been able to get a peek at the third dragon in the room. Unfortunately, even on Luxanna's body's tiptoes, she couldn't see. Tsubine giggled as Drake became embarrassed about what Luxanna was doing.

Tsubine turned around to finish helping Juliette as they talked. Tsubine kept an ear out for what they were saying, but she was moving about. She turned around as Juliette explained everything to the rest of them. She furrowed her brow, then tried to put something on a higher shelf. Normally, she could reach it. Not now. Annoyed and on her tip-toes, she strained to get there. "This seems like something there would be an antidote for. If someone got the wrong person, they would want to switch back." She finally got it up there, but she had no idea she was showing them a fairly good portion of Luxanna's legs—if not more—while she was stretching upward. Avrae soon rushed down the stairway, out of breath and with a few scrapes herself. "You all okay? No one got seriously hurt, right?"

Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:18 pm

"Possession is nine-tenths of the law, darlin'." Drake, in Tsubine's body, winked at Tsubine, who was in Luxanna's body. When Luxa-... Tsubine looked away to help with the stuff Juliette was picking up, he couldn't help but bounce again. Of course, that is when Luxanna, in his body, began freaking out about that python he had between his legs. He was proud of that thing and didn't want her insulting or looking at it! Realizing his own privacy was being violated, Drake wanted his body back a little more.

"You'd have to ask the person who made it and she's in prison, so I doubt you'll be able to get that done easily or quickly." Juliette continued picking things up, not noticing Tsubine's struggle. However, Drake and Luxanna both did. Drake noticed first and hurried over to grab Luxanna's ass with a rather tight squeeze. "HEY!" Luxanna went to smack him, but was stopped. "Hey! You hit me and you're just a man hittin' her." Drake smiled like a brat, "And I doubt you're wantin' that, now are you?" "Shit-head."

Avrae came down and checked on everyone. Drake said nothing and just stared at her. Luxanna crossed Drake's arms and sighed. "Yes, we're fine. No one got hurt, but we have a bit more of a problem than I like to admit..." Luxanna glared at Drake/Tsubine, "A potion of some sort fell during the earthquake and we all breathed it in. In doing so, we switch bodies... So hello, Avrae, I'm Luxanna."

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:47 pm

Perhaps the cutest sound ever came out of Luxanna's mouth, and it was something Drake would remember forever. Luxanna too, as she got to hear it in all of its glory. The surprise came from Drake's rather firm grip on Tsubine's ass, and she had not expected that. She stumbled backwards, her cheeks flushed. "T-t-t-t-t-t-t-that was not v-v-v-very nice, Drake. First you do that to my body, now to Luxanna's?" Tsubine then thought for a moment. Then, the creepiest smile crept onto her face. "But do not worry. You will be experiencing the best kind of revenge soon."

Tsubine was about to help Juliette again, but Avrae had to come down right then. Great. Now they had to explain this to Avrae. Luxanna was able to explain it better than Tsubine could. As she re-introduced herself, Tsubine gave a shy wave. "Tsubine." Avrae's right eye and mouth twitched during the long silence that followed. Avrae bursting out laughing broke it, and it took her a minute to fully stop. "...You're serious?" Avrae shook her head, wiping a tear from her eye. "Huh... I... can't say I expected that."

Avrae sighed as she walked next to Tsubine, bending over to pick up a book that had fallen. "I guess it just means I finally get to do something...." Avrae had a bored look on her face as she placed the book back on a shelf. Tsubine turned, her expression genuinely curious. "And what is that?" Avrae's hands latched onto Luxanna's breasts as a wicked smile burst through her bored facade. "THIS." With an almost-evil cackle, she fondled Luxanna's breasts for a few seconds before quite literally running away and up the stairs. Tsubine felt herself shaking before... poof. Tsubine looked down as she felt herself... flicker. There wasn't anything there. "L-L-L-Luxanna...? H-h-h-h-how do I f-f-f-f-f-fix this?"
    Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:01 pm

When Avrae began laughing, Juliette faced the wall and laughed as well. She was trying not to, but she just couldn't help it. This was such an entertaining day! She turned back to the group and just watched them. When Avrae walked up to Tsubine, Juliette was curious. So were Luxanna and Drake. Juliette burst out laughing at the look on Tsubine's face as her Luxanna-boobs were grabbed. Luxanna dropped Drake's jaw in absolute shock and Drake glared Tsubine's eyes at Avrae. As Avrae ran up stairs, Drake had no problem reaching out and smacking her ass. This was both his way of getting revenge of Luxanna and having an excuse to touch Avrae as well. It was not his hands that did it, he was innocent.

Drake looked back to Tsubine and noticed she was gone. "Wait, what?" Luxanna just stared where Tsubine had been and pursed Drake's lips. "Well, the first thing you'll have to do is calm down. Take a few deep breaths." Luxanna breathed in and out slowly to give an example, "Once you've done that, you'll need to imagine a wave of glittering light fading away from your... my body and revealing yourself. The slower you see it happening, the easier it will be. If you try to do it too quickly, it won't happen until you've mastered it." Luxanna held Drake's hand out to Tsubine, "Here, let me help you." Once Tsubine took the hand, Luxanna pulled her in and placed Tsubine's hand on Drake's crotch and held it there. After a few seconds, then she let Tsubine go. "Hm... That felt odd. He's big, ain't he?"

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:34 pm

Avrae stopped mid-step as Drake slapped her ass. She turned around, shocked at seeing Tsubine do that. She smiled. "And if you were that aggressive, you'd have no problem getting these two in bed." Avrae winked at Tsubine before giggling more as she skipped up the stairs. The comment was what caused Tsubine to turn invisible. She was so embarrassed and aroused and confused and on such an emotional roller coaster that it let her Arcana run free.

Tsubine listened to Luxanna's words. She exhaled and closed her eyes. Slow breaths as she tried to imagine it. It began to work, but it was a slow process. Luxanna offered a hand, and Tsubine took it as she carefully walked over to where Drake's body was. She should have expected what happened next. The semi-invisible Luxanna was now outlined with a red glow. Tsubine tried to move her hand away, but Drake was stronger. Much, much stronger. She made confused, embarrassed noises as she felt the bulge begin to grow at Tsubine's fidgeting.

Tsubine was so stuck, she didn't immediately realize Luxanna had let her go. But when she did, she immediately retracted the hand. She was somewhat in view, and it was obvious there was curiosity in her eyes. "Yeah..." Tsubine replied with a somewhat-dreamy voice. It was a mixture of awe and confusion with just the bare hint of longing. She shifted her legs uncomfortably. "I-I mean, what did you do that for?! You said you were going to help me..." Tsubine just sat down in a chair, her head hitting the desk. "You all just like teasing me because you know I want both of you..." Tsubine's whine was somewhat muffled as she tried to come back into view more.
    Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:13 pm

Avrae's words struck a small chord with Drake. He looked back to the other two and thought for a bit about what Avrae said. He was pulled from his thoughts when he just saw Luxanna's body being forced to touch his lower region. He froze, stuck like a statue. The comment on his own size was surprising, especially knowing that Luxanna was the one that said it. Then hearing Tsubine say yeah in that tone was surprising as well. Luxanna just laughed when Tsubine sat down. Drake was still stuck.

"So that's what is going on here. You three have a little love triangle going, huh?" Juliette sat down, crossing one leg over the other. "You can call it that." Luxanna said with a sigh and sat down as well. She picked up one of the scrolls and began reading again. She figured that she might as well try and find what they came here for before anything else crazy happened. Drake sat down with his knees up and his arms resting on them. In other words, he sat like a dude, giving Luxanna a wonderful view.

"Drake. Didn't know you liked lace." Luxanna said, peeking happily over her scroll at Tsubine's underwear. "What?" Drake raised an eyebrow and Luxanna said nothing. "Dear, you're sitting like a man in a woman's body. She's wearing a short skirt. Do you not feel a draft?" Juliette asked. Drake looked down and realized what they meant. He suddenly closed his legs and put his hands over the skirt to cover himself up. For that moment, Drake acted like an embarrassed and feminine girl.

"Hm?" Luxanna felt a little strange and something in Drake's lower region becoming a little heavier. She looked down to see that he, well she, had a fucking erection coming on! Drake's cheeks turned red due to Luxanna's embarrassment. "How do I make it go away?" she asked Drake and stood up. She wasn't going to be embarrassed for his sake. "OH COME ON!" Drake shouted and pointed at his body, "Can you at least show me a small amount of respect?! That's just not cool at all, Luxanna!"

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:27 pm

Tsubine nodded with a muffled "mmhmm" towards Juliette. She was still pouting. And embarrassed. Mostly embarrassed though. Before long, she sat up with a sigh. She began reading again, trying to find the damn dragon. At this point, it was becoming more of a lost cause. Luxanna's words caught Tsubine off-guard, and it took her a minute to realize what was being talked about. She quickly ducked her head inside of a book. "You know, I can say that I am glad I decided against wearing anything racier today..."

And when Luxanna exclaimed again, Tsubine ducked out of the book. And she stared with an open jaw. "Blagoslovi svyatuyu mat'," Tsubine spoke airily like before. She exclaimed in Zakatian as she was not expecting that big of a size difference. "Drake, I knew you were big, but..." Tsubine shook her head, then blushed hard and returned to her book. She began turning invisible again, but she didn't go fully invisible again. Then, Tsubine had an idea. She closed the book and stood. Without saying a word, she walked up Drake's body and stared at him. With a hop, she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him into a kiss. It only lasted a couple of seconds, but Tsubine pulled away with a smile. "Re-ve-nge~" Luxanna's voice was somewhat sing-songy as Tsubine spoke. She sat back down and began reading as if nothing happened.
    Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:46 pm

"Clever girl..." Drake spoke from Tsubine's body with playfully narrowed eyes. Luxanna was completely caught off guard by the kiss and had no problem returning what she could. When it broke, she swallowed nervously and then winced. "Ow, ow..." she whined and looked down, "Is it supposed to hurt? It's like... pulsing." "That's what happens when you don't take care of it and it just keeps getting harder." Drake sighed, "I finally get a kiss and I can't even feel it... Oh well, at least Luxanna kissed a man. She can't deny that anymore." When Luxanna realized this, she practically fell out of her chair.

"God damn it!" Luxanna glared at herself and then just smiled and shook her head. "You know, if you need a private room to get all of these frustrations out, I'd be happy to help." Juliette brought up with a mischievous smile, "I'm sure you all can use the release. You especially." Juliette pointed toward Drake's body. Luxanna crossed Drake's arms. "I'm not into men." she said, though there was a small part of her that felt differently about Drake. "Neither am I. Even if it is my own damn body."

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:57 pm

Tsubine's smile grew as both of them realized what her revenge was. Luxanna had kissed a man and Drake had kissed a woman—but hadn't felt it. Tsubine was smug in her victory, and she let it show on Luxanna's face. Tsubine nearly fell out of her chair with Juliette's 'suggestion.' Avrae's words echoed in her mind, and she stayed silent while her two crushes bickered again. She spoke up with a matter-of-fact tone, not letting any of her underlying emotion seep in. "Well, it is not a problem to me... other than the fact it is not my body. So I see no issue." Tsubine's eyes shifted over to Drake and Luxanna to show that she was serious.

"At the very least, we could use it to relax. We are in a very stressful period right now. Not only the body switching, but we also did just survive a rather strong earthquake." Tsubine sighed and closed the book she was reading. She reached over to pick up a book from a fallen stack and then paused. Tsubine reached for a different book. "This is old." Tsubine lightly pushed dust off the cover, confirming what she had thought. "This... is a record just like the others, but... it's in Draconic. Can either of you read this?" Drake could read Draconic, unbeknownst to Tsubine, but he'd find this was old. Really, really old.

Tsubine thought for a moment, then called out. "Avrae! We need you." Not too long after, Avrae walked down the stairs. "So how did you know I was just waiting up there?" "Simple, you would never leave such a prime location for your pranks. Oh, and once you heard what Juliette suggested, I knew you would want to hear what the others said." Tsubine held out the book to Avrae. "I need you to translate this. I can only read a bit of Draconic."

"Ah, so that's what this is about... And here I thought you might have wanted me to join in on your little 'stress relief.'" Avrae smirked before taking the book. "...This..." Avrae snickered and closed the book. "This is what you are probably looking for, but... I am going to warn you... It's not an encyclopedia." "What is it then?" "It's a mating journal... a... 'conquest book,' if you don't mind me being blunt. Basically, it's a list of every dragon this dragon had sex with and where it happened."

Avrae, with a smile, began reading through the pages. She was silent as she did so except for exclamations of "No way" and "Really? Those two?" Then she tried to read something multiple times and mouthed it out too. "This is saying something about a dragon they screwed about 75 years ago, and it's one of the last entries.. The name is faded with what looks to be a water stain. And most of the description is gone too... but what is there matches Silvath to a T. And it also helps that the remaining part of the description seems to read 'breaker,' which was part of Silvath's Title. I think... we might have found her last known roost before you came along." "Where? Where was she?" "Rel Inerium, the Tumunzah Crags."
    Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:26 pm

Drake and Luxanna both looked to Tsubine like she had gone nuts. However, Luxanna's expression softened a bit and she nodded. The initial meaning to Juliette's words were lost. Tsubine brought up a good point. They could use the rest. "If we can use a room for the night, that would be appreciated." Luxanna looked to Juliette and smiled a bit. "Of course. I'll make sure to get one ready for when you're all wanting to sleep the night away." Juliette stood up and walked out, but was stopped when Avrae came down. When things were explained about the journal, Juliette, Drake, and Luxanna all shared a similar expression. In unison, the three spoke in disbelief, "You've got to be kidding me."

Juliette had never read that damn book before, but she didn't think it'd be that. She shook her head and let the group be as she walked up stairs. The location Avrae mentioned caused both Drake and Luxanna's expressions to harden. They had gone in circles up until now, but the mentioned place was extremely far away. The amount of money that it would take to get there and the time it would take was immense. They could be gone anywhere from six months to a year depending on the trouble that they came across. Just because Arcadia and Zakat were technologically advanced, doesn't mean the rest of the world was. "Cieria will be difficult to get through." "Not to mention Salaneos and Oysnius, depending on which route we took." "We could go through Ezon and move by water instead of land." "I'm not sure I'm a fan of getting that close to pirate territory, not to mention bordering Nethoral."

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:46 pm

Avrae was the one to speak up first after Drake and Luxanna gave their opinions. She sighed loudly. "I don't like it, but there is another way. Both ideas given are... pretty slow. Besides that, as you mentioned, we'd be getting close to Nethoral and Illvasari. So I propose another idea. I fly you all there." Avrae let that sink in for a moment. "Tsubine can also fly there as well, once we get her back to normal. In fact, she could probably beat me there. You damn Air Dragons are always so good at finding jetstreams to cruise in..." Avrae shook her head with an annoyed sigh. "Anyways, what we'd do is that we'd get to Lotheria and fly over Ezon and into Rel Inerium. There, we could take short flights across Lotheria to get to the crags. Then, we just fly back to Caydale the same way."

"The main problem with this is that us dragons would be pretty exhausted after flying over the ocean like that. We'd need to rest for about a day before getting back into the air for any extended period of time. And I know this from personal experience. About a century or two ago, I'd be fine. I'm getting old though, unfortunately..." Avrae sounded distant as she spoke before shaking her head. "So what do you guys think?" "It is... a long distance, but if we can get me back to normal, I think I could handle it. At the very least, I could rest on Avrae's back if need be, and I could also carry one of you as well... But it is not really up to me. Luxanna, you are the one with the expense account... What do you think about this?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:19 am