Auroran Era

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff

Top posting users this month

No user

Latest topics

» He Knows Not Where He Be [Open]
The Tricks of a New Trade [CLOSED] EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 4:11 am by Dai

» Returning Home [Closed]
The Tricks of a New Trade [CLOSED] EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 8:32 pm by Tsubine

» Serenity's Face Claims
The Tricks of a New Trade [CLOSED] EmptyTue Nov 15, 2016 2:29 pm by Serenity

» Escape from Ezon [CLOSED]
The Tricks of a New Trade [CLOSED] EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 3:25 am by Serenity

» Running on Idle [Closed]
The Tricks of a New Trade [CLOSED] EmptySun Nov 06, 2016 8:06 am by Schnockles

» The Deflowering [Closed]
The Tricks of a New Trade [CLOSED] EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 5:34 pm by Schnockles

» Serenity's Character List
The Tricks of a New Trade [CLOSED] EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 10:36 am by Serenity

» Amelia Bennett [APPROVED, 3-5]
The Tricks of a New Trade [CLOSED] EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 9:44 am by Tsubine

» Kenta [Approved; 1-2]
The Tricks of a New Trade [CLOSED] EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 8:27 am by Serenity

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 4514 messages in 615 subjects

We have 20 registered users

The newest registered user is Illthion

2 posters

The Tricks of a New Trade [CLOSED]

Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

The Tricks of a New Trade [CLOSED] Empty The Tricks of a New Trade [CLOSED]

Post by Serenity Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:08 pm

The Tricks of a New Trade [CLOSED] Header2_zps0yf2cfox

Shinpachi and Lydia had made a deal very quickly and under stressful conditions. Now, he wasn't entirely sure what he signed up for. He had lots of questions that needed answered. When the deal was made, he said that he would do all of the things that a boyfriend would do, but what the hell did that mean? Was was a boyfriend supposed to do? While Lydia was out on her mission, this was all Shinpachi thought about. Well, this and one other thing. She had opened up to him, so now it was his turn. He already planned on telling her everything, but not he felt more rushed than before. So while she was gone, he sat and thought quietly to himself. How exactly was he going to bring this up?

When she returned from her mission, he shot up from his place on the floor and hurried over to her like a panicked young boy. "Lydia! Okay, so remember how I said I was going to be your boyfriend and do all of the things one would do? Well, I don't know what that means! I should have been honest with you, I'm sorry. I just don't know what I'm supposed to do... Should I get a job or something? How about clothes? I buy you those things right? I don't usually have money, so that's going to be hard!" he was speaking frantically, flailing his hands about as he talked. He didn't want to disappoint her and felt like he was going to. "You're gonna have to tell me what to do, because I don't know!"

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Humor : "Then just like before: the only way to steal is to steal from the mafia!"

The Tricks of a New Trade [CLOSED] Empty Re: The Tricks of a New Trade [CLOSED]

Post by Tsubine Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:22 pm

Lydia had completed her mission. This time it wasn't an assassination mission. This time, it was... almost the opposite. They wanted some evidence this guy had stashed away. After giving it to her rendevous, Lydia made her way to the outskirt inn she and Shinpachi were shacked up in. She made sure she wasn't fanging-it-out tonight before smiling and opening the window to her room to get in. "Shiiiiiin!~" Lydia climbed in and went to hug her boyfriend, but he was panicking.

Lydia listened to him, blinking without anything but surprise on her face. That's what he wanted to know? Lydia couldn't help but smile at him. "Oh. Mygod." She pulled him into a tight hug, rubbing her cheek against his chest. "You are just adorable!" Lydia hopped up to plant a kiss on his cheek. "Don't apologize for not knowing that sort of stuff, Shin. It's not that big of a deal. For one, you don't have to do the whole 'wine-and-dine' thing, so don't worry about that..." Lydia put a finger to her mouth as she thought.

"Honestly, besides occasionally surprising me with a gift, flowers, dinner, or something like that... I can't think of anything major you'd have to worry about money for. And I don't want anything too fancy when you do that. I'd rather have a cute little wooden statue you thought was cute over a fancy diamond ring." Lydia pulled on his cheek. "And that isn't me trying to be humble either. Oh, right. There are a couple of things... Cuddling, kissing, hugging, and sex, when we feel like it of course." Lydia stretched and curled up on the bed. "So how are you, besides being worried about being my perfect boyfriend? I didn't leave you out here alone too long, did I?" Lydia was somewhat teasing him as she spoke.

Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:40 pm

Shinpachi eagerly returned the hug and when she hopped up to his his cheek, it was like he knew what she was going to do. He curled his arm behind her and caught her in it so he could pull her up to reach him. He let her down a moment later. "Being adorable is a good thing, right?" he asked with a curious eyebrow raised. He listened to her answer his questions and was somewhat relieved. She didn't really need much from him. To him, that is nothing at all actually. He could do that stuff! He just had to stop giving most of his extra money away when he gets it. "Okay, that clears a few things up." he thought, his hand on his chin, "I've been okay, I guess. I haven't been out here too long. I'm glad you're safe."

In that moment, Shinpachi had the other thoughts he had been mulling over return. He sat on the bed and stared at the wooden floor for a while. He expression was hard and full of worry. He took a deep breath and slowly exhaled. "Lydia... I have something that I need to talk to you about." he said with a serious tone, "I wanted to tell you many times before now, but I never really had the words. I still don't actually. It's hard to explain, but I want to... I just never knew when would be a good time or if you were gonna disappear like other people have before. Now that I'm your boyfriend, I feel like I can just come out and say it, but I'm worried you'll be angry with me, or disappointed in me, or not like me anymore, or, or, or something like that!" If not stopped, he would continue to ramble...

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Humor : "Then just like before: the only way to steal is to steal from the mafia!"

Post by Tsubine Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:01 pm

"Yes, yes it is." Lydia was somehow happy again. If her heart could beat, it'd be aflutter just by being near Shinpachi now. She loved spending time with him. She enjoyed every minute she spent with him and was starting to hate most of the time without him. She had even begun to wonder how she lived without him before now. She may be a vampire, but she wasn't all-powerful. In fact, she still had problems with glass jars. Before, she would have smashed the damn thing. Now? She had a Shinpachi-shaped jar opener.

Lydia sat on her knees, a curious look on her face as she stopped him from his rant. "Shin... I can't say I won't be angry or disappointed. I can't say what you say won't change my opinion of you. But there's one thing that it won't change. I'll still like you just as much as I do now. Hell, you accepted me even though I live off the blood of others... Although, it's technically not living. I guess it's just 'surviving,' but whatever. If you can look past that and still like me and want to be as close to me as you are, then I'm sure whatever you want to talk to me about isn't going to be a problem. Unless you tell me you're actually a woman. Then we might have issues. Women might be pretty to look at, but..." Lydia shook her head. "They aren't my thing. So go on, tell me. You'll feel better once you do."
    Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:14 pm

"I promise that I'm not a woman, okay?" he said pitifully, like he believed she thought that was his secret. Shinpachi leaned over and set his elbows on his knees, fiddled with his fingers, and stared at the floor. After a few seconds of thought, he just came out and said it. "I killed my entire family..." he choked out with tears in his eyes. He let that linger there for a bit, his body trembling as he remembered the night. He brought his hands up to his head and held it. "I didn't mean to..." he forced out through his tears and a tight throat, "I swear, I didn't mean to. It was my birthday and everyone was at the party. I wasn't feeling well... I didn't say anything about it and suddenly everything hurt. The entire world around me began to crumble and my family, my entire village fell in."

Shinpachi stopped for a moment, wiped his eyes, and continued staring at the floor. "I, um... I woke up after it happened and it happened again, and again, and again... Every time I go home, I watch my family dying. It's like their souls are stuck there in a loop. They just die over and over again... It was my fault. I couldn't control my powers. I've been trying to find a way to lift the curse. I haven't found anything... I started seven years ago. It's been seven years and... I still can't end it for them."

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:26 pm

The moment Shinpachi began tearing up, Lydia scooted beside him. She listened to him with an arm around his shoulder. She pulled him in as he continued, stroking the back of his head like a big sister would. Lydia wished she could fix this for him. She hated seeing him crying. Out of everything she has seen, this was perhaps the most painful. He was so pure, so kind, so caring. He shouldn't be sad. Ever. Anyone who made him sad would die, at least in Lydia's mind. But right now, she couldn't go exact revenge. She just consoled him instead, small tears of her own flowing onto her hands.

Lydia rubbed his back, letting his head rest on her bosom. "Shin... I'm... so sorry. I... I don't know what to say about that. I had no idea that was going to be your secret... I can't imagine how hard it must be to live with that..." Lydia pulled his head up so they could look one another in their eyes. "Even without your muscles, you are the strongest man I have ever known, Shinpachi Nagakura. You walk around with that deep within you and yet you are the sweetest person I have met, and you never—never drop your smile. So for right now, cry. You've probably had a lot bottled up, so just... do that, okay? I won't laugh or make fun of you. You just release that stress, okay?"
    Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:08 pm

Being held was probably the best thing for Shinpachi right now. It was able to calm him and his tears subsided enough that he could speak normally. He was at ease in her arms and even better with his hand on her bosom. When his head was lifted, he looked directly into Lydia's eyes and took in every word she said. They were kind words, ones that he needed to hear. He was given permission to cry. At first, it was hard to just do, but it soon came like a rushing river. He let it all out and ended up clinging tightly to her. He kept at it for a few minutes before he finally calmed down and then he just wanted to continue being close to her. When he felt he could speak up again, he let his smile start back up. It was weak, but it was still him. "Thank you Lydia... I haven't been able to tell anyone like you about that before. Well, no one is like you, at least not to me. No one else is that special." Shinpachi said with a rather loving gaze on her, "Thank you." Shinpachi took this chance to ask her something. "Do you think... I can have a kiss? Just a little one?" he asked shyly, a tinge of pink on his cheeks.

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:19 pm

Lydia held her man. She said nothing during the minutes he cried. He needed silence from her, the world, and everything else. Lydia gave him the safe space he needed to let loose everything that he hadn't been able to let go of before. She stroked his hair, patted his head and back, and even kissed his ear while he wept. She had a warm smile as he mourned the souls of the people he cared about. Shinpachi sniffled as he stopped, and Lydia let him sit upright. "You're welcome. Anytime you feel like you need to cry, I'll be there. Or I'll be around soon. Okay? I don't want you bottle that up any more."

Shinpachi's request made Lydia smile wide. She looked him in the eyes, wrapping her arms around the back of his neck. "You deserve a lot more than a little one." Lydia pulled him into a tight embrace, but their lips meshed harder than their bodies. Lydia was aggressive with the kiss, not wanting to miss a beat. She wanted Shinpachi to feel good from it, to let his pain melt away—even though it would only be temporary. She could try to hypnotize him, but no, that would be wrong. Lydia didn't want a thrall, she wanted a boyfriend. She held the kiss until he let go. "So, was that good enough for you? Or do you want more?" Lydia winked at him, still just trying to make him feel better.

Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:32 pm

Shinpachi asked for a little kiss, but he got a mountain of gold along with it. He wrapped his arms around Lydia and held her firmly. Her form was so tiny compared to his arms, so he always thought he had to be careful with her. He saw her as this fragile little angel, even though she was a powerful independent woman. The kiss was strong and aggressive. Shinpachi wasn't entirely ready, but he soon got ready. He had no choice. He did his best to move with her, match her movements, and then began leading it. His instincts kicked in and he could help but push into her kiss as passionately as she had started. When he finally pulled back, it was because he was out of breath. He didn't realize that breathing through your nose was actually okay. He was silent and looked into her eyes as she asked her question. There was a primal flash that moved over his eyes like a wave comes toward the shore.

"I'm... unsure." he spoke honestly, swallowing and taking a deep breath, "My heart is racing and I feel warm. I al-..." There was something more he wanted to comment on, but was embarrassed by it. His entire face became red and stayed that way. He shifted his eyes downward toward his pelvic region. He may have been completely inexperienced, but he wasn't stupid. He knew what that meant, or what it was supposed to mean. The problem was figuring out the where to put it, how to put it, and if he should put it in the first place! "I, um... haven't ever, so I don't know if there is a right time to ask." Shinpachi was blushing heavily and wasn't able to entirely look her in the eyes. She had said she'd teach him. He kept glancing away and back to Lydia with that shy and curious look in his eyes.

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:08 am

Lydia giggled when he started breathing hard. "I suck blood, not air. But seriously, breathe through your nose next time. It'll let us continue for longer." Lydia leaned in and kissed Shinpachi's cheek. He was so cute. Lydia followed his gaze, and she blinked a couple of times before it really caught on. Her smile softened, and she knew now to be a lot more gentle. "Shin, this is the perfect time to ask. We're alone, in bed, and we just shared a passionate kiss after you told me your deepest secret. We've let each other look at our souls... so why not our bodies now?" Lydia stood, her arms on her hips. "So now tell me what you want to do. I want to hear you say it. You can do it, Shin."
    Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:17 am

"I'm not sure how to ask, but I do want to be closer to you." Shinpachi told her, still blushing, "I mean, I want to be with you in that way. You know... sex." Shinpachi was extremely shy about the subject. He knew he wanted to do it, but was so scared to say it out loud. It felt rude or too pushy. He watched her stand there above him, her hands on her hips. His hand jerked as he hesitated. "You are so beautiful, Lydia..." he said as he stood up and looked down to her. In that moment, he knew what he wanted to try again. Shinpachi wrapped his arms around her and brought her in closer by the waist. He placed a curled index finger under her chin and pulled her head up. He leaned down and quite gently kissed her. With his eyes closed, he pressed his body against hers and slowly ran his tongue over her own. This time, the kiss was more passionate than aggressive. After a while, he leaned back and ran his fingers through her hair. "I'd like to take that step with you... I just don't know how to."

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:41 pm

No man Lydia had been with before had been so shy, so gentle, and so caring about her wishes. Her husband, may he rest in peace, was an outlier. Even then, he wasn't as soft at the heart as Shinpachi was. She smiled when he finally said that word, and she wanted to continue then. However, Shinpachi surprisingly took initiative. She pulled herself closer to him, her hands resting on his waist. Lydia looked at her man with pride, lust, and greed. She was proud of Shinpachi for doing this, she wanted Shinpachi to continue to satisfy her carnal desires, and she wasn't going to share Shinpachi with anyone else.

Lydia made sure to return every action he gave. Every twitch in his tongue was met with a twitch from hers. As he finished, Lydia continued to smile at him. She kissed his cheek and rubbed his back. "After tonight, you will." Lydia stepped back away from him, pushing him down onto the bed with only one hand. She made a show of removing her shirt and skirt. Her body was clad in near-nothing when she was done. She still wore her bra, and her white panties were visible through the thin veneer of her pantyhose. Without saying a word or asking his permission, Lydia knelt down and was at Shinpachi's waist. She quickly untied his sash and pulled his pants down. Lydia's hand slid up his inner thighs and onto his underwear, her soft skin carressing the shaft concealed by fabric. "Shin, this is your chance if you want to back out. Because past this point, I... heheh, I don't know if I can control myself to stop."
    Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:53 pm

Shinpachi's heart began racing as her hand went to his chest and she pushed him down. He put his hands back to hold himself up and watched her. His eyes were wide and he was very nervous. He watched with excitement too as she removed her clothing. Her body was perfect and he felt a small tug growing down low. His head lowered as she did and he continued watching her. She removed his sash and pulled his pants down. He lifted his waist to make that easier on her. He didn't know why he immediately reacted that way, he just did. His legs tensed as she touched his inner thigh and moved up over his underwear. He closed his eyes nervously, the unfamiliar touch exciting him more. He felt his lower-self twitch at this new feeling, the blood rushing into it and making it harder, almost unbearably so. "I don't want to back out." he said nervously, his eyes directly on hers, "And I don't want you to stop until you're happy." It was his first time, but his worry was whether he would satisfy her or not.

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:09 pm

Lydia gave him a pitied smile. "You don't want to say that. Not your first time. I'd probably give you a heart attack." Lydia winked, then began to undo the button on his boxers. She slid Shinpachi's manhood through the flap gently. He was impressive. Maybe not fully in length, but the girth. Dear lord the girth. "Next time you get arrest, you need to tell people you're carrying a lance down here..." Lydia was a bit awestruck. She did some calculations, thinking on what to do with this. With a head tilt of 'let's do this, Lydia leaned down.

Lydia's tongue ran down the length once. Twice. Thrice. Her tongue swirled around the tip, and her hand encircled his dick. Well, until she learned she couldn't get a grip around it all. That was worrying, but also... exciting. After she had him properly prepared, Lydia broke off from him for a moment. She inahled deeply, then opened her mouth as wide as she could as her head slowly lowered onto his shaft. It almost hurt how wide she had to open it, but she had dealt with wider girths before. Never this big, but still wide. Lydia paced herself as she went up and down, occasionally lowering more and more...
    Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:34 pm

Shinpachi could only blush at her words. He didn't exactly know what kind of equipment he had. He wasn't one to compare or pay attention to what other men had. Her reaction was surprising, but it made him happy. Shinpachi was not expecting what happened next. The first lick he tensed. The second he closed his eyes. And the third he held his breath. He knew about sex, but it was the very basics. He had never heard of this before. He wanted to ask her what this was or if this was right, but he knew she wouldn't him wrong and couldn't get over how great it felt. She kept shoving him into her mouth, sucking nicely on his shaft. The more she lowered, the more he was able to enjoy.

"Lydia." Shinpachi struggled to speak. He was holding back the moans of pleasure that he did not know were okay to release. He let out a breath to relax, only to hold it again the moment she repeated her motions. He gripped the side of the bed tightly and found his upper body becoming weaker with every passing moment. "Lydia..." he said her name again, doing his best to control himself as she went on. His body kept tensing and relaxing with every passing feeling. He finally let himself slowly fall to the bed and laid there, his shirt fallen open, as she closed his eyes and enjoyed what was happening.

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:48 pm

Lydia wanted to pay attention to his words. She wanted to hear him breathe and enjoy it. With her thumb tucked in, she was doing everything she could not to gag. She stroked his leg as her head bobbed up and down. She brought herself fully up and off once, catching her breath. She winked at Shinpachi and kissed his tip before swallowing it once more. Lydia had experience in this field, and she knew how far down a shaft she could go. Her throat filled with him, bulging as he entered deeper in. She wanted him to feel good, even with the discomfort she was having. She could feel him quiver and tense, so she brought it out of her throat, letting him safely choose whether he wanted to release inside or outside.
    Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:58 pm

Shinpachi's body was being overwhelmed with a new sensation that was able to overload his senses. He had never felt so lost or high. He didn't know how to describe it. One thing he did know is that it only felt this fantastic because it was with Lydia. No one else could do this to him, or for him. He wouldn't allow it and didn't want it. Her mouth left his member and he felt a small ounce of relief and the rest was longing. He wanted more, something was building within him. He felt that small kiss and smiled. That was cute in his mind. When her mouth enveloped him again, his body immediately tensed. He felt that ending feeling just well up within him. He didn't know what to do. Would she stop? Did she know when to stop? He didn't know either. "Lydia." he said her name one last time before it finally released. Shinpachi's entire body tensed and he released a long time pent-up passion into her mouth. He clenched the blankets off to the side and took quite a few deep breaths to try to calm down.

As he calmed down and his body was able to relax, he looked to her and realized what he had done. His eyes went wide in worry and he sat up quickly. "Lydia! I'm sorry, I didn't mean to! I just couldn't control and it felt so... good. I should have warned. I didn't know whether you could tell. I'm sorry!"

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:10 pm

Lydia knew the moment he called her name that it was coming. She was going to let him control whether or not it was in or out. He wanted it in, or at least he didn't think of it. It didn't bother her. Lydia wasn't one of those girls who'd go 'ewww, gross' and vomit. Nope. Lydia didn't mind it one bit. She swallowed every drop, and Shinpachi probably could hear it as she removed her head from his shaft. She rotated her jaw a bit, as it hurt from being spread out so much. "That... didn't taste like ash. I guess because it's not really food..." Lydia then smiled and kissed Shinpachi. "Don't apologize. It's only natural, Shin. I felt your dick quiver, so I prepared myself. Next time, we'll try it outside of my mouth and see which one you prefer." Lydia kissed him again before standing up.

Lydia removed her pantyhose carefully, and her bra came loose not long after. She did a little shake for Shinpachi to let him be enraptured by her body's jiggling. With a giggle, she removed her panties too. She turned around a few times, letting Shinpachi see her in all of her naked glory. There was only a small trail of white pubic hair, but for the most part, she was shaved smooth. "You can take your shirt off if you want, but right now..." Lydia leaned in and removed his underwear just like his pants. "Those have got to go. You... really are impressive down there, Shin." Lydia thought for a moment, then asked him. "Do you want to be on top, or should I? I know it's your first time, but I figured I should ask."

Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:20 pm

Shinpachi was so relieved when she said it was okay. She almost seemed to enjoy it actually. He didn't know how he tasted, but as long as she wasn't upset he was happy. He returned the kiss and smiled widely. He felt so happy and cheerful and great and awesome! That was one of the greatest feelings he had up until this point. He didn't realize it was about to get greater. She removed the rest of her clothing and Shinpachi watched her with longing eyes. He wanted more of whatever he could get when it comes to her. He noticed the trail of white hair and realized how much she paid attention to detail. He kept himself trimmed up, but that was about it. Shinpachi was very impressed with what he saw.

When she mentioned his shirt, he began taking them off. He jumped a little when his underwear was pulled off of him. He was so exposed! His face went red again, but with what had just happened, he felt silly for still being shy. "Top... or bottom?" he blinked. He kind of knew what that meant and only one thing came to his mind. He stepped up to her and wrapped an arm around her waist. He lifted her from the floor and laid her gently down on the bed, placing himself between her legs. "Just tell me what I have to do and I'll do it." he said excitedly. He was going on a new adventure and wanted to make sure she had fun on their trip too. The way he wanted to do this was by making her feel good. Her turn.

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:35 pm

Lydia was swooped off of her feet, placed on the bed, and she enjoyed every second of it. Shinpachi being aggressive in his own way was nice. But beyond that, Shinpachi was somewhat smart in what he chose. Maybe on round two she'd be on top, but right now? Nope. She needed time to get used to this. Besides the fact it had been a while since she had had sex, Shinpachi was intimidating size-wise. She'd have to actually make sure it didn't hurt her too much. Lydia reached up and pinched his cheek before stroking it. "You are just so cute."

"Shin, I'm going to be honest with you. If it looks like I am in pain, I probably am. But unless I tell you to stop, don't. You are wide for a man, and it's going to hurt me a little. The vagina stretches—it just takes some time, okay? So first thing is first, make sure you're ready." Lydia looked him in the eyes before sitting up. She spread her legs a little wider, her hands on her own vagina. She spread it a little, so Shinpachi could get a look at it. "So, you see my vagina, right? See the hole I'm pointing at?" She moved a finger to indicate her entry. "You're going to gently put your dick in there. Slowly, and don't go all the way in until I say so. I'm ready when you are."
    Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:06 pm

Shinpachi's eyes widened. He was going to hurt her? He didn't want to do that! Each time he was going to say something, she pretty much confirmed that it was normal and that it was going to be okay. Shinpachi, however, did not know whether he could handle putting her in pain. He looked down to himself and then back to her. "I don't want to hurt you..." was all he said. She sat up and opened her legs. This was the first time he had seen the lower region of a woman so clearly. He nodded when she pointed out his point of entry. That small thing was supposed to allow him in? How was that possible?!

"You're sure about this, right? Well, I mean... I know you're sure. I-I'm just nervous. Sorry." he said and then took a deep breath. He scooted closer to her and took hold of his dick before placing it at her vagina. He looked to her and then back down. He took one more deep breath before slowly pushing himself into her. His eyes widened in amazement when he watched what seemed so small stretch out over him. He kept pushing in, but stopped when he realized he might have gone too far. It was only the head of his penis, but he had been warned not to go until she said so! "Did I push too far?"

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:15 pm

"Shin, just be glad I'm not a virgin." Lydia smiled at him and began to explain what he was to do. She made sure to point out that yes, that's where it goes. "Don't apologize. It's fine. It's your first time. I get that. And yes, I am sure. You just need to be sure too." Lydia braced herself as Shinpachi slowly entered her. It hurt as he reached the crux of his girth. She bit her lip and felt the tightness around his tip. "No..." Lydia squirmed a little, getting more comfortable as she laid down onto the bed.

"No, you didn't go too far... If I didn't know any better though, I'd say you were a bit of a tease." Lydia smiled up at him. "Okay, so... I want you to push in a bit more, then pull back to where you are now. That's thrusting. And after about every three thrusts, I want you to push in a little deeper. It might be a bit difficult because although I'm not super-tight, you are big. But just do it slowly and you'll be fine." Lydia stroked his arm as she readied him for his first experience in sex.
    Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:27 pm

Shinpachi's goal was to make sure that she was happy. It's what he wanted, but it was becoming increasingly more difficult the more of her that he felt. She reassured him that he wasn't hurting her and guided him on how to continue. He began doing as she said. He pushed in just a bit more, feeling her inner walls squeeze around the end of him. He pulled out to allow a bit of relief for both of them and then pushed back in. He was getting the beginnings of that pleasure again, but it was so different. It was warm inside of her, and the ridges of her walls made him swell within her. He continued on and pulled in and out. He tried to keep it slow to not hurt her, but the new sensation was making it hard to concentrate. He began counting in his head until he got to four and then pushed deeper.

Shinpachi gave her a bit more of him than she had before. He found himself leaning over her, his hands on the mattress on each side of her head. He was trying to control himself, but it was more difficult the deeper that he went. "Lydia... I'm sorry. It's harder than I thought." he smiled, his cheeks faintly painted in red, "I didn't know this felt so good..." Now over her, he began thrusting in and out of her again. He kept it slow at first and sort of worked his way into her. The feeling of her core enveloping his shaft was not one he wanted to stop. Each time he pulled out, he pushed in a little quicker. After counting to ten in his head, this being the only way he knew to keep calm, Shinpachi found himself thrusting aggressively into Lydia, but he was still only three quarters of the way there.

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:37 pm

Lydia moaned with the third thrust. She quivered and grabbed the sheets tightly. A strand of her hair landed in her mouth and she kept it there, almost for stress relief. She closed her eyes and tried to relax her insides as much as possible. But no amount of relaxing would prepare her for Shinpachi's girth. Lydia's hips swayed with Shinpachi, swirling her innards up like a blender. She felt pressure and pleasure building and releasing as he pulled in and out, her mind almost going blank with each thrust. "You're harder than I thought," Lydia snapped back at him playfully.

"Oh, trust me... It'll feel better after your first time." Lydia kept her teeth gritted but a smile warped her lips. She was getting used to his size by now, and each time he quickened his pace, Lydia moaned. She said "Shin!" "Yes!" and "More!" more than anything. There was the occasional "Fuck," among others. Eventually, she could finally feel comfortable enough to tell him to continue on. "Shin, don't do it all at once, but you can go as far in as you can now... And once you do, tell me... I'll let you knoOoow what to do next."

Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:10 pm

There was something about Lydia's moans that gave Shinpachi a strong sense of satisfaction. He was the one doing this to her. He was making her feel good and that aroused him more. He kept trying to be gentle, to go slow, to move how she has told him to, but he was becoming lost in the intensity of her moans. He wanted to hear more and feel more. He didn't entirely understand her words about him being harder. He could only smile at her tone. As she began getting used to him and vise versa, Shinpachi could feel the release. She was relaxing around him, making it easier to thrust into her. His pace quickened and she said his name, asked for more, and was enjoying herself like he wanted.

As the pleasure within his own body increased, he lowered himself over her and continued thrusting. He felt her breasts rubbing against his chest as he moved and leaned down to kiss her. His kiss was aggressive and no way near as gentle as the last. It only lasted a few moments as he had to catch his breath. She gave him permission to put all of himself in her and so he slowly began to. He counted each time, keeping his rhythm and after a while he felt himself pressed all the way in her. She had taken every inch of him. He stopped thrusting and  looked down to see that he had disappeared within her. "I'm all the way in!" he said excitedly, a huge smile on his face as he looked back up to her.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:13 pm