Auroran Era

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff

Top posting users this month

No user

Latest topics

» He Knows Not Where He Be [Open]
Operation Blind Vanguard: Target The Lord of Stone [Closed] EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 4:11 am by Dai

» Returning Home [Closed]
Operation Blind Vanguard: Target The Lord of Stone [Closed] EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 8:32 pm by Tsubine

» Serenity's Face Claims
Operation Blind Vanguard: Target The Lord of Stone [Closed] EmptyTue Nov 15, 2016 2:29 pm by Serenity

» Escape from Ezon [CLOSED]
Operation Blind Vanguard: Target The Lord of Stone [Closed] EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 3:25 am by Serenity

» Running on Idle [Closed]
Operation Blind Vanguard: Target The Lord of Stone [Closed] EmptySun Nov 06, 2016 8:06 am by Schnockles

» The Deflowering [Closed]
Operation Blind Vanguard: Target The Lord of Stone [Closed] EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 5:34 pm by Schnockles

» Serenity's Character List
Operation Blind Vanguard: Target The Lord of Stone [Closed] EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 10:36 am by Serenity

» Amelia Bennett [APPROVED, 3-5]
Operation Blind Vanguard: Target The Lord of Stone [Closed] EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 9:44 am by Tsubine

» Kenta [Approved; 1-2]
Operation Blind Vanguard: Target The Lord of Stone [Closed] EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 8:27 am by Serenity

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 4514 messages in 615 subjects

We have 20 registered users

The newest registered user is Illthion

2 posters

Operation Blind Vanguard: Target The Lord of Stone [Closed]

Dai
    Dai
    The Oh-So-Sexy Admin

Job/hobbies : Student, Writer, Actor, Badass.
    Humor : Sarcastic, with a minor dash of pervy.

Operation Blind Vanguard: Target The Lord of Stone [Closed] Empty Operation Blind Vanguard: Target The Lord of Stone [Closed]

Post by Dai Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:10 am

The stone walls of the Granite Citadel... to most people, they are intimidating and cold. They are harsh, unforgiving, and above all else, home to a man who is just as intimidating as his walls. Some days, it is possible to hear his footsteps echo throughout the halls in a rage, while others he may be as soft as a titter. On this day, he could have been neither--the sound of his laughter drowned out the sound of his footsteps. On this day, Amadeus Stoneheart was happy. Today, he had heard news about one of the Braukan holdings. They had brought in a powerful export from Arcadia, and were going to be spreading it throughout his nation. It was a glorious day, since this export--a powerful and magical adhesive--was going to assist Brauk with its above-ground building throughout the nation. While most people knew Brauk for its below-ground holdings, only about 25% of the nation was situated below ground. The rest was above-ground, but not very well-known. Amadeus resolved to change that!

He was greeted by his wife, Anya, whom had never told him a lie. Pulling her into a spinning hug, Amadeus pressed his lips against hers. He held her there for a moment before placing her tenderly back on the ground, giving her his greatest smile, "Anya, my dear. Today is a wonderful day, and I do not believe that it could get much worse! We must celebrate. I propose a dinner tonight, just the two of us. A dinner, and a night together. I shall forge for you a wonderful meal." It was clear from the look on his face that Amadeus was exceptionally happy about this. What he didn't know was that shadows lurked within the stone.

Last edited by Dai on Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:15 am; edited 1 time in total
    Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Operation Blind Vanguard: Target The Lord of Stone [Closed] Empty Re: Operation Blind Vanguard: Target The Lord of Stone [Closed]

Post by Serenity Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:23 pm

Operation Blind Vanguard: Target The Lord of Stone [Closed] Header_zpsd28e0dd5

The woman who had "never told a lie". The "honest" wife of Amadeus Stoneheart. These were things she almost couldn't handle hearing. It broke her heart when someone mentioned how wonderful a woman she was to her husband. She did treat him well. She did fight to be the best wife she could be. She did always tell him the truth, except for one time in their lives and that one lie was bigger than anything she could lie about: they had a child. Amadeus did not know this and likely never would, and it tore Anya's heart in two, but she held out. She kept strong and did her best to hide her pain. And like every other day she was with him, today she continued to hide her pain.

The moment her husband made it into the room, Anya's lips grew into a wide smile. She could immediately tell he was in a very good mood. And so, she rushed toward him and jumped into his arms. As he caught her, he pulled her into a spinning hug, gently setting her down after the fact. Her smile could not fade when he was smiling; that was the only time she could truly say she was completely happy. As she was sat back to her feet, she brushing his hair back a bit and spoke kindly, "What has you in such a wonderful mood, my love?" He went on to explain about the news with Arcadia and the imports. And when he offered to cook dinner for just the two of them, she smiled at him.

"Love, would it not be more fun for you to spend your night with your friends, drinking, singing, and just having fun?" she asked with a curious expression, wanting to make sure he could truly enjoy this accomplishment, "You do not have to spoil me with your wonderful cooking tonight. It is your night, my love. You should enjoy it." Anya was always extremely supporting. She wanted him to have fun, it didn't matter whether she did. Why? Because he was so very attentive toward her wants and needs. There was never a dull moment between them. If she were bored, he would entertain her. If she were sad, he would comfort. If she wanted to be alone, he'd allow it. So for this night, if he wanted to just 'hang with the guys', she wanted him to be able to do that.
    Dai
    Dai
    The Oh-So-Sexy Admin

Operation Blind Vanguard: Target The Lord of Stone [Closed] Empty Re: Operation Blind Vanguard: Target The Lord of Stone [Closed]

Post by Dai Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:51 am

"Love, would it not be more fun for you to spend your night with your friends, drinking, singing, and just having fun?" He raised an eyebrow at this question, looking down towards his shorter wife with a bemused expression. He watched her for a few seconds, wondering exactly how to respond to that. Normally, Amadeus was quick and brash in his reactions--not with her, never with her. He would make certain to pick and choose his reactions around Anya. She was the light of his life, no matter who asked him. Even if the people of Brauk asked him, he would take Anya over his country any day. And the people understood that, and the people loved Anya as if she were their husband--well, without the bedroom antics. They wouldn't be allowed to love her like that. "You do not have to spoil me with your wonderful cooking tonight. It is your night, my love. You should enjoy it." He raised a hand and tapped his chin, before shaking his head. "If it were another event, perhaps... But your work was just as instrumental to this as mine was. You deserve nothing less than the best." He grinned at her with his usual, large, masculine grin. Bowing slightly towards her, he held out a hand for her to take. "Come, let us depart to our private halls. I feel like giving you a massage." He grinned at her, raising an eyebrow suggestively. Sure, there was plenty of chances for this to happen, but Amadeus had been quite disconnected from the Granite Citadel the past week or so. He wanted to have a proper night with Anya, not just a fleeting goodnight before bed.

At that moment, Amadeus felt a shiver down his spine. Was he being watched? Probably not. If she accepted his massage offer, he would lead her down the hall to their area of the Citadel, devoted simply to being their effective 'home'. A place this large did not need to be fully occupied as a home, so the Diamond Quarter of the building was devoted to the living quarters of Amadeus, Anya, and their family--if they were to ever have children. In honesty, Amadeus was wanting a son to take up the Regent-General seat after his death. He just knew that they were too old for it.
    Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:45 am

"If it were another event, perhaps... But your work was just as instrumental to this as mine was. You deserve nothing less than the best." Anya smiled dearly to her beloved, "Yes, dear, but so do yo-..." He held out his hand and she could tell he was adamant. "Come, let us depart to our private halls. I feel like giving you a massage." Anya's eyes momentarily widened in excitement and she took his hand without more argument. "Alright. I can see you will not budge about this, so let's go." she said, thought there was always that part of her that really did just want to spend time with her husband. Besides that, she was a little more than excited for the massage he offered to give her. "And dear, if you don't mind I really would enjoy that massage you've offered." She tightened her little hand around his own, leaning into him and laying her head on his shoulder as they walked along. She lowered her head a bit, remembering for the one thousandth time how wonderful of a husband Amadaus was to her and how she had been lying to him for years and would be for years to come. It broke her heart to know how horrible of a wife she was; he didn't deserve this and she didn't deserve him.
    Dai
    Dai
    The Oh-So-Sexy Admin

Post by Dai Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:28 am

As soon as her eyes widened, he could tell that he had won her over. He knew that she enjoyed the massages that he gave her; when he wanted to spend a quiet night in with his beloved wife, there was little more that he had to do. He would simply ask her if she wanted a massage, and, well, he would get that quiet night in. To say that Amadeus was a loud man was an understatement, which was why he would often take nights like this with Anya. "Alright. I can see you will not budge about this, so let's go." He chuckled and wrapped his larger hand around hers, taking her along with a soft smile, the gentle giant and his dutiful wife travelling down the halls towards the Diamond Quarter. "And dear, if you don't mind I really would enjoy that massage you've offered." He laughed softly, as she leaned onto his arm. "What do you take me for, my love, a liar? I promised you a massage, you're going to get a massage." Quite frankly, he loved giving Anya massages. It was rare that Amadeus was allowed an option to be gentle with a person. He could be a bit rough around the edges, and most people expected that as the norm where Amadeus was involved. As such, there were quite often times where he had to be a 'bit more rough' than he would normally want to. He enjoyed a bit of rough play here and there, but there were definitely times in which he felt like being gentle. Giving Anya a massage was generally one of those times. And of course, if he massaged her well enough, well. He'd get to be a little rough afterwards, ya know what I'm sayin'? He chuckled and continued to lead Anya down the various corridors.

There were very few windows in the Granite Stronghold. This was due to two things--firstly, there was no natural light in Stonehold, so it wasn't really necessary to have windows. Plenty of airflow came through some of the natural ducting. Secondly, it was a potent security measure. Very few assassins could get into the building, since there was only one or two main doors--the rest were all servant entrances that were quite well-hidden from the rest of the city. They could not get in through the ducting, since the ducting could barely fit a child, let alone a grown assassin adult. However, Amadeus could still feel the chills up his spine. He led Anya through the door into what was essentially their home and closed it behind him. Almost out of worry, Amadeus locked it. He didn't like this feeling at all. He took Anya into their bedroom and sat upon a large sofa, stretching out and beckoning his wife over. "Come, Anya, dear. Let us begin this massage, eh?" He grinned at her, before realizing that she had a frightened look on her face. Without stopping to think about it, Amadeus rolled forwards off of his seat and turned around, only barely seeing the blade slice through the air where his neck had just been. A masked figure stared at him, holding two long and cruel swords. "Intruder... and going into a man's bedroom with his wife as well. How dastardly." He growled and held up his hands. "Come then. Do your worst."
    Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:10 pm

Anya gasped. There was always shock in her eyes when ever the word liar came up. She tried hiding it, but something about that word always bothered her. She didn't want him to think her a liar, but she was. She definitely didn't want him to think that she thought he was a liar either. So whenever that word was mentioned, her face would sadden and she'd try her best to explain herself. "N-No, no, n-no! Of course I don't think you're a liar, my love." Anya said with a small, weak smile, "You've never told me a single lie during our time together..." Anya lowered her head a little as they walked, thinking to herself. That same memory came to her mind, causing her to lightly sigh.

As they made it to their bedroom, Anya tilted her head at Amadeus locking the door. As he walked over to the sofa, Anya froze. She looked toward a dark figure standing off in the corner, luckily giving her husband enough warning to move and move now. Amadeus rolled forward and dodged the incoming attack. She stood there worried, watching her husband challenge this intruder. As this was done, Anya took a step back to see if she could raise one of the alarms, but felt something press against her lower back. "Amad-..." her speech was cut off by a hand slapping over her mouth. She was pulled back into another one of these men, who slid a blade from her back and to her stomach.

"For an old woman, your wife's pretty fucking hot." the one holding Anya spoke, "Move... and she dies." Anya narrowed her eyes at her husband. If he dared treat her like she could not defend herself in a stupid situation like this, she would have to have words with him. The moment this man removed the knife from her back, Anya was pretty much fine. She'd just take the queue from her husband and wait until the time is right. "Tell me, what's the meaning of this? What exactly do you gain from harming myself and my husband?" Anya asked out of curiosity, her tone oddly calm for the situation they were in. The entire time, she kept her eyes on her husband and just waited for it.

Dai
    Dai
    The Oh-So-Sexy Admin

Post by Dai Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:31 am

"You've never told me a single lie during our time together..." At that sentence, Amadeus would have held back a soft chuckle. He would not accuse, but he was certain that there were lies that had been told by both he and his lovely wife. It did not matter--he was wholly honest as often as he could be. But some things were best left to small lies. He would never lie bluntly to her, of course, but a night with the boys occasionally went longer than he'd expect, or things just weren't going well and Amadeus wanted to be strong for his love. It didn't matter, of course, because when it counted, Amadeus expected both himself and Anya to be completely honest--with both each other, and themselves. Anyways, back to the present.

"Amad-..." He didn't move. The sound of a hand clapping over her mouth told him everything that he needed to know. He frowned and watched the assassin behind the lounger with narrowed eyes. He would not be the first to speak in this situation. He would let them have the power they thought that they had. They could control things for as long as they thought they could, and when they showed weakness, Amadeus would exploit it. He simply calmed his breathing and watched with a quiet sneer. "For an old woman, your wife's pretty fucking hot." He turned his head slightly, meeting the calm gaze of the scoundrel who had taken the woman hostage. "Move... and she dies." He sighed softly, noticing the hand move from the back to the stomach. Good, just as he'd hoped. He turned his head back to see the first assassin, and opened his mouth to speak--apparently, he was not going to get that chance right now. "Tell me, what's the meaning of this? What exactly do you gain from harming myself and my husband?" The men laughed quietly, and the one behind the sofa spoke up, "Money. Fame. Power. What do you expect not to gain from assassinating the leader of a country?" Amadeus tilted his head to the side and shrugged, eliciting a growl from the man behind him.

"Steady on, fool, I was only shrugging in response. At least let me move my damned shoulders," after telling off the lousy bastard for his twitchy reaction, Amadeus turned his attention to the first man again, "Sounds great. What about the losses incurred? Loss of respect, loss of dignity, loss of freedom, loss of life..." He counted off on his fingers, before sighing and suddenly speaking sharply in Braukan, "Anya. Balls." He suddenly took a step backwards--and if Anya had been paying attention, her own elbow would have entered the other man's most... private parts. His elbow soared into the man's face in return--handily avoiding the nose--and knocking him to the ground. Anya would be freed from his clutches, and suddenly the shadow of a bear appeared above Amadeus' head, roaring its challenge to the other assassin. If he'd had time to react, they wouldn't have known--Amadeus was immediately over the sofa and in the bastard's face, knocking the wind out of him with a gigantic fist. "GYAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU FOOL! ENTERING THE HOME OF THE REGENT-GENERAL, EXPECTING TO TAKE HIM OUT LIKE THIS? BWAHAHAHAHA!" The man fell in a manner of moments, Amadeus twisting around to bow to his wife as the bear markings from his Arcana faded away, "My dear lady Anya."
    Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:10 am

Suddenly speaking the Braukan language threw the guy holding Anya off guard. She smirked and did exactly as her husband said. She struck the man in the groin, slamming the tip of her elbow into his balls as hard as she possibly could. He released her and Anya darted off to the side, hiding behind a large pillar as her husband went to work on them. She peeked around the pillar and watched with wide eyes and giggling as a single fist to the stomach took the bastard out. She stepped back behind the pillar, hiding and excitedly shuffling her feet like a teenage girl watching her boyfriend win a game. Once she felt his Arcana die down, she stepped out from behind the pillar and smiled up to him. She couldn't help but get excited when he was beating people up. He was just too cute!!

"For a moment, I was worried you'd back down because they had me hostage." Anya teased him, placing her hands on his shoudlers and nuzzling her cheek against his chest, "I love you so much." Footsteps sounded outside of their room and a few moments later their guard arrived. Anya's smile faded and she stepped away from her husband. If he didn't stop her, he knew exactly what she was about to do and how she was about to react. "You idiots!" she shouted toward them, "You are this late after an assassin makes his way into our private quarters?! You obviously have not had enough training if they were able to make it so deep into our dwelling in the first place! Clean. This. Mess. Up." Anya was always a bit on the frightening side when she was made. No one wanted to anger her.

Sigh. "My dear... What do you think that was all about?" she stepped back over to him and slid her small hand into his, "I do not think anyone has dared ever step so deep into our home to harm you... This is not a small matter. The guard needs to be informed and security tightened at once." Anya was very worried about this and almost seemed in a bit of a panic over it. "What if this was an attempt from one of the other nations? I fear that someone is conspiring against you..."

Dai
    Dai
    The Oh-So-Sexy Admin

Post by Dai Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:30 am

"For a moment, I was worried you'd back down because they had me hostage." He raised an eyebrow and laughed, "I couldn't do that. They might have gotten a glimmer of hope that their plan would've worked. Couldn't have that happen." He felt her cheek press against his chest and smiled at her, "I love you so much." He replied in kind, just as he heard the guards rush into the room behind them. Apparently, they had decided not to respect the locked door. Normally, Amadeus would've had their heads (metaphorically) for that. In this case, he decided to let it slide, considering their guests. "You idiots! You are this late after an assassin makes his way into our private quarters?! You obviously have not had enough training if they were able to make it so deep into our dwelling in the first place! Clean. This. Mess. Up." He held back his laughter behind a great and huge smile. His wife was amazing when she was angry like this. She got more work done than he could.

"My dear... What do you think that was all about?" She stepped away from him and slipped her hand into his. He wrapped it gently around hers and gave it some thought while she continued to speak, "I do not think anyone has dared ever step so deep into our home to harm you... This is not a small matter. The guard needs to be informed and security tightened at once." He nodded in agreement, "What if this was an attempt from one of the other nations? I fear that someone is conspiring against you..." He shook his head. "I doubt it. They didn't really show any specific allegiance. I figure they would have been independents... Also, none of them have any reason to take me down. They know what'll happen if they make enemies of Brauk. It would not end well for any of them." He nodded grimly, looking at his wife with a serious expression... that suddenly turned into a smile, "I think now, you deserve that massage, hm?" His lips opened up to a grin, as the guards dragged the unconscious men out. Amadeus closed the door behind them and locked it, before wrapping his arm around his wife and taking her down the path to their chambers. Fear of life made the time afterwards better. They were going to have a good night tonight.

[END Thread]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:32 pm