Auroran Era

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff

Top posting users this month

No user

Latest topics

» He Knows Not Where He Be [Open]
I Think We're Alone Now [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 4:11 am by Dai

» Returning Home [Closed]
I Think We're Alone Now [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 8:32 pm by Tsubine

» Serenity's Face Claims
I Think We're Alone Now [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2016 2:29 pm by Serenity

» Escape from Ezon [CLOSED]
I Think We're Alone Now [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 3:25 am by Serenity

» Running on Idle [Closed]
I Think We're Alone Now [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2016 8:06 am by Schnockles

» The Deflowering [Closed]
I Think We're Alone Now [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 5:34 pm by Schnockles

» Serenity's Character List
I Think We're Alone Now [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 10:36 am by Serenity

» Amelia Bennett [APPROVED, 3-5]
I Think We're Alone Now [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 9:44 am by Tsubine

» Kenta [Approved; 1-2]
I Think We're Alone Now [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 8:27 am by Serenity

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 4514 messages in 615 subjects

We have 20 registered users

The newest registered user is Illthion

2 posters

I Think We're Alone Now [CLOSED]

Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

I Think We're Alone Now [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty Re: I Think We're Alone Now [CLOSED]

Post by Serenity Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:19 am

Edit For Updated Character, Post 16 wrote:"You don't get it." she said and pulled her shoulder away from him now. Alison turned toward him and glared at Mikhail in actual anger. "I. Don't. Remember." she said harshly through clenched teeth. She held her arms down at her sides, clenching her fists very tightly. "You remember everything that happened to you, I don't. You remember the deaths of your family members, I don't." she wrapped her right hand firmly around her own throat, "I carry a scar that tells me that I wanted to die, yet I don't remember why. I see this thing every damn day, asking myself 'What the fuck did I even do?'"

"My sister killed herself... I don't know why, how, or when... My Dad died... I don't know how, why, or when. I apparently had someone who cared enough about me to teach me how to fight... I don't remember their name, their face, how I met them... All of this, I don't remember and I don't know that either... It's just gone.  Yeah, I tried to kill myself... I don't know why." Alison's expression was almost explainable. It was a mixture of disappointment, regret, anger, and confusion. All of these things practically overwhelmed her on a daily basis; Not many understood how she could smile.

Because of character changes, this moment in Alison and Mikhail's interactions has changed...

"You don't get it." she said and pulled her shoulder away from him now. Alison turned toward him and glared at Mikhail in actual anger. "I. Don't. Remember." she said harshly through clenched teeth. She held her arms down at her sides, clenching her fists very tightly. "You remember everything that happened to you, I don't. You remember the deaths of your family members, I don't know what happened to mine." she wrapped her right hand firmly around her own throat, "I carry a scar that tells me that I wanted to die, yet I don't remember why. I see this thing every damn day, asking myself 'What the fuck did I even do? Was it really that bad?'"

"I don't know if I had a sister, a brother... I don't know when I got my powers... My Dad could be dead, so could my mom... I don't know how, why, or when anything may have happened. I apparently had someone who was patient enough with me to teach me how to fight... I don't remember their name, their face, how I met them... All of this, I don't remember and I don't know that either... It's just gone.  Yeah, I tried to kill myself... I don't know why." Alison's expression was almost explainable. It was a mixture of disappointment, regret, anger, and confusion. All of these things practically overwhelmed her on a daily basis; Not many understood how she could smile.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:17 am