Auroran Era

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff

Top posting users this month

No user

Latest topics

» He Knows Not Where He Be [Open]
Come Fly With Me [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 4:11 am by Dai

» Returning Home [Closed]
Come Fly With Me [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 8:32 pm by Tsubine

» Serenity's Face Claims
Come Fly With Me [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2016 2:29 pm by Serenity

» Escape from Ezon [CLOSED]
Come Fly With Me [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 3:25 am by Serenity

» Running on Idle [Closed]
Come Fly With Me [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2016 8:06 am by Schnockles

» The Deflowering [Closed]
Come Fly With Me [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 5:34 pm by Schnockles

» Serenity's Character List
Come Fly With Me [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 10:36 am by Serenity

» Amelia Bennett [APPROVED, 3-5]
Come Fly With Me [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 9:44 am by Tsubine

» Kenta [Approved; 1-2]
Come Fly With Me [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 8:27 am by Serenity

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 4514 messages in 615 subjects

We have 20 registered users

The newest registered user is Illthion

2 posters

Come Fly With Me [Closed]

Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Come Fly With Me [Closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: Come Fly With Me [Closed]

Post by Serenity Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:20 am

Come Fly With Me [Closed] - Page 2 Header%202_zpsgacx4iwl

When he began yelling, it made Hikari's heart skip a beat. She let him go quickly and backed away by sliding along the floor. She stared at him with wide eyes. "You didn't have to yell at me." she said. He apologized and curled into a ball. Hikari didn't know what to say. He almost seemed more scared of people than she was and that was one hell of an achievement in her eyes. She sat there silent and shocked. She couldn't hear him mumble anything and a moment later, Lucinda opened the door and raised an eyebrow at Hikari. "What happened? Why was he yelling?" she asked Hikari straight forward. "I think I scare him." Hikari said and Lucinda looked to Shinobu while biting her own lip while trying not to laugh her ass off. Someone being afraid of little ol' Hikari was almost too much for her to handle. Lucinda just stepped inside the Silver Streamer and helped Hikari to her feet. Hikari immediately hid behind Lucinda and whispered to her, "He saw my face..." Lucinda didn't say anything. Instead, she looked over to Shinobu and then toward Setsuna with a slightly curious expression.

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Humor : "Then just like before: the only way to steal is to steal from the mafia!"

Come Fly With Me [Closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: Come Fly With Me [Closed]

Post by Tsubine Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:43 am

Setsuna didn't entirely mean to yell at her. That was just the way he reacted. Women grabbing him always set him off. His heart was still racing, and his body was shaking harder than a Braukan city in an earthquake. Shinobu burst in behind Lucinda, and looked hard at Setsuna and Hikari. When he saw Setsuna was curled up in a ball, his intense gaze focused on Hikari. But then it relaxed once he saw the signs of tears.

Shinobu sighed and tried to think about what to say to explain what had happened without giving away Setsuna's darkest secret. Hikari spoke up first, and Shinobu arched an eyebrow. What did she mean by that? Was she hiding something behind the peek-a-boo bangs? "It wasn't because of that..." Setsuna sniffled. "Your face doesn't scare me, Hikari... I... I have problems with women touching me, and people in general grabbing me. I... also had something bad happen to me, and those are just some things that trigger me to go into a panic like that..." Setsuna couldn't look at the group. "It's stupid. I know."

"Setsuna, we've been over thi—" "No, it is stupid, Shinobu." Setsuna interrupted Shinobu. "When I can't even talk normal around someone as harmless as Hikari, can't even behave right, it's stupid." Shinobu pursed his lips, and tears formed in Setsuna's eyes as he looked up at the trio. "It's stupid. I can't change what happened to me, but maybe if I get stronger like Hikari is... maybe then I can react like a normal person when someone pats me on my back. Maybe then I won't nearly have a heart attack when I hear a seductive voice. I need to get stronger. Miss Lucinda," Setsuna shakily stood and sniffled again, "will you please train me to be stronger?"

Lucinda was taken aback by the sudden request. It was a big one and shouldn't be taken lightly. Lucinda was supposed to be here for Hikari and Shinobu for Setsuna. Lucinda looked to Shinobu and then back to the little woman hiding behind her. Hikari looked back up to her, with a half-worried expression. Lucinda just smiled and turned to Setsuna. "I'm sorry Setsuna, but I don't think I have that kind of power..." she said and stepped to the side, nudging Hikari forward and setting her hands on Hikari's shoulders, "Though, she might."

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:41 pm