Auroran Era

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff

Top posting users this month

No user

Latest topics

» He Knows Not Where He Be [Open]
A Tea Too Sweet [CLOSED] EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 4:11 am by Dai

» Returning Home [Closed]
A Tea Too Sweet [CLOSED] EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 8:32 pm by Tsubine

» Serenity's Face Claims
A Tea Too Sweet [CLOSED] EmptyTue Nov 15, 2016 2:29 pm by Serenity

» Escape from Ezon [CLOSED]
A Tea Too Sweet [CLOSED] EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 3:25 am by Serenity

» Running on Idle [Closed]
A Tea Too Sweet [CLOSED] EmptySun Nov 06, 2016 8:06 am by Schnockles

» The Deflowering [Closed]
A Tea Too Sweet [CLOSED] EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 5:34 pm by Schnockles

» Serenity's Character List
A Tea Too Sweet [CLOSED] EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 10:36 am by Serenity

» Amelia Bennett [APPROVED, 3-5]
A Tea Too Sweet [CLOSED] EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 9:44 am by Tsubine

» Kenta [Approved; 1-2]
A Tea Too Sweet [CLOSED] EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 8:27 am by Serenity

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 4514 messages in 615 subjects

We have 20 registered users

The newest registered user is Illthion

2 posters

A Tea Too Sweet [CLOSED]

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Humor : "Then just like before: the only way to steal is to steal from the mafia!"

A Tea Too Sweet [CLOSED] Empty A Tea Too Sweet [CLOSED]

Post by Tsubine Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:28 pm

A Tea Too Sweet [CLOSED] Header11
    Olivia and Logan walked home in almost complete silence. She had never seen Alain so distraught. The man she felt was like a big brother to her had looked so angry and so defeated. She had seen the signs of something horrible, and Olivia knew it was not Alain's fault. Olivia hung close to Logan on the trip back, her hand wrapped tightly in his. She didn't shake, but she wanted to. All Olivia wanted to do was help Alain out, but Logan said it was time to go. Logan was probably right, but it didn't stop her worry.

Olivia tried to unlock the front door to her townhouse. Her hands couldn't get the right key. Logan took them from her, and she gave an apologetic smile as he opened it. Olivia locked the door behind them, then walked into her living room—and collapsed onto the couch. If Logan tried to go upstairs, into the kitchen, or do anything that wasn't sit by her, Olivia would speak up. "Logan, sit by me. Please." Olivia's eyes were wide, and once he finally did sit beside her, she felt safe.

Olivia wrapped both arms around one of his massive ones. Logan was strong, and she loved that. He was stronger than Alain, and definitely more handsome. Olivia's head laid against his shoulder, and she just sat there for a moment. He smelled like fire, and she didn't want to know why. "Logan... is Alain going to be fine?" She didn't call him 'Professor,' which was a sign she was still shaken. "And Serenity? Will she be fine too? I don't... I don't want either of them to be sad. They're both good friends... Should we go back? Bring tea? Food? Help them clean up?"

Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

A Tea Too Sweet [CLOSED] Empty Re: A Tea Too Sweet [CLOSED]

Post by Serenity Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:59 pm

A Tea Too Sweet [CLOSED] Header%202_zpsvvl7nxy0

The walk home was pretty much silent. Logan could tell Olivia was not coping well with the bit she saw. He knew she wouldn't, which is why he had immediately covered her eyes. Olivia had a very gentle soul and Logan was sure she had never been around very much violence, so that was a scene he did not want in her mind, ever. Logan kept a firm grip on her hand, just to show he was there. When they arrived home, Olivia couldn't get the right key. He wouldn't let her struggle with that, so he took the keys from her and unlocked the door. She smiled and so did he, but he was worried about her. Olivia didn't need to call him over. He followed her to the couch and sat down next to her, keeping close.

Logan felt comforted when Olivia clung to him. She was so small and cute. The idea of something happening to her like what had happened to Serenity caused his blood to boil. He would never let that happen and destroy anything that tried. He looked to her, a gentle gaze in his eyes, and kissed her forehead. "No. They both need each other right now. Being there will only make things more awkward since they're gonna need to say things to help the other heal... Things that we probably shouldn't hear." Logan was not joking or tossing in any kind of pun. This was a serious situation and his heart went out to Alain. Logan had done what he could to help Serenity cope, so now the rest what up to them.

"They are both going to be fine. Alain's tough and Serenity is also tougher than she looks." Logan could feel the lightest tremble from her. She was fighting her fear, trying to hide it maybe? Logan sighed and pulled his arm away, only to wrap both of them around her and pull her little body into his lap. Logan pretty much coiled himself around her, setting his chin  on the top of her head and rubbing her back. "I know what you saw today was bad, but I promise they'll be fine. We'll go over in a couple of days with some food and check up on them. You don't have to worry." Logan looked down to her and kissed her forehead, then her cheek, and then on her lips. "Let's try and get your mind off of it."

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Humor : "Then just like before: the only way to steal is to steal from the mafia!"

Post by Tsubine Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:56 pm

Although Olivia normally would have, she didn't squirm happily when Logan kissed her forehead. She liked that a lot. It was perhaps one the main things he could do to get her to giggle and smile. But not right now. She smiled slightly, but it wasn't enough to keep her happy. Olivia was innocent enough not to catch the double meaning of what Logan said to comfort her. She looked into his hazel eyes, and saw a warmth in there that wasn't always there. It was of a fire meant to ward off predators at night. It was of a nightlight that shielded a child from monsters under the bed. And most of all, it was of a lover's embrace.

Although she was feeling better, Olivia was still shaken up. She let out a whimper as Logan pulled away from her. She tried to grab his arm again and yank it back down. Instead, she let out a yelp as Logan pulled her onto his lap. She blushed furiously but snuggled into his chest. She wrapped her arms around him, and she listened to his heartbeat. Olivia squirmed happily this time as Logan kissed her, and she deepened the one on the lips. Logan pulled away first, and she let out another whimper.

"Alright. Oh, you're going to be in town for his birthay right? It's next month." Olivia would go and surprise Alain, but she wanted Logan in on it too. "I say we get a biiiig cake and put Serenity in the middle of it and have her jump out and scare him!" Olivia's eyes glittered with mischief. Olivia then thought of how Alain had looked back to Serenity, and the glitter disappeared. She looked up to Logan, serious for once. "Logan... do you love me?"

Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:55 pm

Logan thought for a moment and then nodded. "Yes, I should be." Logan smiled at her plans and then began to imagine how that'd go. His smile got bigger and bigger, and then he began to laugh. His arms never left Olivia, but he couldn't help but laugh at that. He kept imagining Serenity dress up as the damn dragon and pop out of the cake to startle the hell out of Alain. Normally, he'd think the woman would dress up sexy and tell Alain to lick the icing off, but no, not Serenity. "That... That'll be interesting. We definitely should do the cake thing." He just nodded repeatedly. He had to see that.

"Hm..? Wh-..." Logan was stunned by her question. It felt very sudden and caused him to blush quite deeply. For a moment, he didn't know how to answer. It wasn't like he didn't know the answer. The answer was obvious, at least to him. It was just, why ask this?! Was this a good time to say it? He couldn't just leave her hanging. He had been silent for too long! Logan's mind was going haywire. The poor man wanted that to be said at a certain time, a perfect time, but she had asked now. There had to be a reason for it. "Y-Yes, of course." he said, but that sounded bad, "Olivia, I do love you."

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:55 pm

Olivia stared into his eyes as he was trying to think of an answer. Olivia would not have believed him if he took not long enough time. Well, she would. But that would cause doubts. She didn't want him to take too long either. That would also cause doubts. And unfortunately, he was nearing the edge of taking too long. She didn't want to rush him into this. And with a stutter, he answered. Olivia looked at him harder, and saw some sweat bead across his face. He then said it. Olivia stared more.

Then the little girl pulled him into a very, very tight hug. She nuzzled her cheek against his. Olivia made happy noises as she did so. They weren't grunts, moans, groans, whimpers, etc. They were just noises. Olivia pulled back, a wide smile across her face and tears coming from her eyes. "I love you too, Logan." Olivia brought herself up to his mouth and kissed his lips firmly. She didn't let him break away until she ran out of breath. Olivia felt a small tingling sensation, a welling up of sorts. She had only felt this when reading some particularly racy novels one night.

Olivia continued to sit happily on Logan's lap, simply taking in his being. He was a good man. He might be a bit rough around the edges, but Olivia was too. They both had problems, and they both could help one another with their problems. They were, in Olivia's mind, made for one another. The welling continued, and Olivia felt her cheeks flushing. Olivia stood up in front of Logan. She shifted her feet uncomfortably, and then turned to him. She tried to say something, then turned around again. An actual question mark appeared above her head, and Logan would know that this was part of her powers.

Olivia was pondering something deep and great. She kept turning around, trying to speak, then turning back around. Olivia soon began to pace, but before Logan could stop her, she finally just looked to the floor in front of him. She put her hands behind her back and began to twist one foot on the hardwood floor. "Logan..." Olivia spoke in a shy, quiet voice. "If... if you really do love me... will you have s... sex with me?" Olivia's face was red as she looked up at him, eyes expectant.

Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:00 pm

Logan wanted to make Olivia happy, so when she looked at him that way, he felt he had messed up. He had to confirm for her that he meant it, so he did and that made her happier. He did mean it. He loved her. It was just an unexpected question at a strange time. Women were weird. They got emotional at the oddest times and apparently this was one of Olivia's. The fact that she returned his love made him happy. He honestly wasn't sure, even though she was the one that asked, if she did feel the same way he did. He had previously had his heart toyed with before, but hoped Olivia wasn't that type and that had confirmed it for him. She came into kiss him, but Logan decided to meet half way.

Logan's lips met hers in a passionate kiss, but it wasn't just a kiss. He wrapped his arms firmly around her small form and pulled her closer than he had before. His eyes were closed and his kiss was powerful. Everything showed in this moment. His hopes, his love, and his insecurities were all given to Olivia in that one kiss. He didn't even try to pull back. He didn't let her pull back either. When he was out of breath, he finally let her go and held on as if his life depended on it. "I love you, Olivia." he said again, with a smile, and much more confidence than before. It was a confirmation for both of them as she continued sitting comfortably in his lap. Unfortunately, this position had his blood rushing.

Logan loved having her right next to him, but after that kiss and what had just been said, he wasn't sure her current location was the perfect place to be. Every little move she made was making things harder to deal with. Luckily, she stood up before she had the ability to notice it. While she pondered something, he did his best to calm himself down. Watching her was not helping. He saw the question mark and became curious. He raised an eyebrow as she kept turning to him, then turning away, and repeating that process multiple times. He was about to speak up, but she turned to him and put an "if" in front of his love. He was confused, but stated in a strong and serious tone, "Olivia. I do."

He wondered if she wasn't believing him. Is that why she was pac-... Nope. Logan's eyes widened and he stared directly at her. He sat up straight and then leaned forward, adjusting himself. The moment she asked that question, his mind went wild and images of her nude form raced through his mind. His blood rushed more and he was pretty damn close to a full on erection, but was doing his best to hold that back. "Olivia... I..." he hesitated. Now he felt like it was his turn to pace around the room, but chose other wise. "Are you sure? A-And do you mean... n-now?" Logan's face was as red as his hair, but he quickly realized this was not what she asked and took a breath, "Yes, I would love to, but I want you to be completely sure that you're ready for that." He said, standing up and looking her directly in the eyes, "It's a huge step. One that I would die if you regretted..." When he said that, he placed his forehead against hers and closed his eyes. "So promise me that you are sure you want that from me."

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:19 pm

Honestly? Olivia wasn't sure. She didn't know if this is what she should do. Something told her it might not be a smart thing. This could just be a 'first love' thing that she's read about. Logan might just end up leaving her, even after this. But Olivia was sure of only one thing. It may not be 'should do,' but it was a 'want to do.' Olivia stood silent as Logan began to panic. It was cute, but expected. She almost wanted to rescind the question, but the moment he said he wanted to, she knew she couldn't. Olivia wasn't going to do that to him.

Olivia smiled when he put their foreheads together. She leaned back and kissed him softly. She knew what she was going to do. Olivia took a few steps backwards. She looked Logan straight in the eye, and undid her skirt. It fell to the floor around her feet. Still staring at him, Olivia removed her shirt. Underneath, Olivia wore a matching set of bra and panties. They were almost safety orange, and the panties had a white ribbon on the front. They were tanga-style with a thin section on the side and rear. The bra had a strip of white frills across the bust, and a pair of white ribbons on the strap. Olivia did not undo it or remove the panties. She turned red, but continued to stare at Logan.

Olivia stepped forward and put a hand on his chest. His heart was racing. She looked up at the larger man. There was a nervousness in her eyes, but she still looked at him with a hidden want. "Logan, I am sure. I won't regret it, because it will be with you. If it's a mistake I end up making because I'm young, then that's what it is. But right here and now, I love you, Logan. And I want you in the way a woman should want her man. So I promise, Logan. I want to have sex with you."
    Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:55 pm

Olivia had to be sure. She had to be. This wasn't a 'first love' thing for Logan. He had been with women before. He had tried this out and been destroyed in the process. He had been used, neglected, abandoned, and cheated on. Sure, he had not had sex a thousand times, but that is because he's a little more strict about the women he gives himself to. He wanted to and was ready to do this with Olivia. She was just so different than anyone else. She was sweet, honest, loyal, and loving. She didn't ask him for money, or try to get him to buy things for her. Beyond all of that, she accepted his faults and he was with him because she wanted to be. That was very special to him and just as important.

Logan did his best to hide the surprise when she began removing her clothes. He kept staring into her eyes, not wanting to get in trouble for looking farther down. He thought it was okay, since she was the one showing him this. She didn't look away from him, so it made it easier for his eyes to stay locked onto hers. His heart was racing so fast. His body was getting warmer as the blood rushed. A piece of him was trying to escape the barrier known as pants. He didn't flinch when her hand touched his chest and finally he decided it was safe for his eyes to wander. Logan brought his hands to her bare hips and ran his fingers up and down her soft skin. "Alright then." he said and leaned down for a kiss.

Once their lips touched, the kiss deepened. This kiss was different. It wasn't a loving one, but lustful. It was slightly more aggressive than usual, but still gentle. Logan slid his tongue over her lips and gently into her mouth, wrestling around with a new and wonderful taste. When he pulled away, he'd give her a moment to take a breath and come back in for another. He moved her over to the couch and sat her down. Still standing, Logan removed his shirt and tossed it to the side. He knew it was her first time, so he was not going to rush her. Logan sat next to her and wrapped an arm around her waist, kissing her still as he lifted her and guided her over to the side of the couch so her back was against the arm.

"Relax." he said taking hold of her panties. He looked to her to see her reaction and as long as she didn't say no, he slid them down her legs and dropped them onto the table. Logan leaned in and kissed her once more, then moved to her neck, her chest, placed one on each breast, went down her stomach, and the finally stopped between her legs. Logan began licking gently and slowly at the small button between her legs. He rolled his tongue over her, moving it back and forth in a swirling motion. He'd keep at this motion for some time and then reach up, to her breasts and pushing the bra up and out of his way. While licking her clit, Logan gently caressed her breasts, squeezing lightly, and rubbing her nipples.

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:37 pm

A Tea Too Sweet [CLOSED] Header5
    To be honest, Olivia was a little offended he didn't look. She wanted to pout, but now was not the time. She'd talk to him about this afterward. Logan's kiss caught her a bit off guard. It wasn't the fact that he kissed her. She wanted that. The fact that Logan was being aggressive about it caught her off-guard. Olivia's eyes widened, and then half-closed as his tongue entered her mouth. She opened her mouth more to let it in, and she couldn't help but to let Logan's tongue dominate hers. She was going to be his now.

The second kiss, Olivia was ready for. She caught her breath, and returned the kiss with vigor. Her tongue danced with his in the middle, enjoying the sensation of his own. She was brought over to the couch, and she enjoyed being walked the slight bit. They kissed while they moved, and Olivia did her best not to fall on him. She didn't want to hurt him before their first time. Olivia caught her breath another time as she was lifted and placed sideways on the couch. Olivia had wanted their first time to be in her bed, but this... this was fine too.

Olivia blushed, and her legs tensed as Logan grabbed her panties. He looked to her, and Olivia nodded. She smiled a bit, and looked away in embarrassment. Olivia was mostly barren down there. There was a small strip of hair, but not enough to be an issue. It honestly looked more like a bit of fashion rather than something functional. Olivia slowly spread her legs as Logan leaned in. She wrapped them around him. As they kissed again, Olivia didn't want to break it. She squirmed as he kissed her neck, her breasts, and her stomach. When he got between her legs, Olivia's eyes closed.

Olivia's legs tightened around Logan, and she let out a small gasp. She had touched it before and knew the sensation. But the lack of control over how much was done to it sent shivers down her spine. Olivia raised her left arm to her mouth and bit down on her index finger. Her other hand went to Logan's head, and tried to keep him there. She liked the feeling, and she didn't want it to stop. That's what her hand signified.

Olivia squirmed again as her nipples were treated like a bug bite. They were rubbed like he was applying cream. She could feel her breath growing hot, and she looked down to see Logan still going at it. She moved her hips unconsciously, allowing more varied pressure on the nub between her legs. Olivia's was slightly larger than average, and its sensitivity showed in how much she squirmed. Logan's tongue danced across it, moving it and causing her to feel more and more... good. That's how Olivia would describe it, just good. "Fuck..." Olivia swore for probably the fifth time since she met Logan, and squirmed around more. "Keep going, Logan... Please..."
    Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:16 am

Logan expected her legs to tighten around him, so he made sure to push them right back open. He wanted full view of his prize and wasn't gonna let her hide anything now. Her reactions to his technique pleased him. He glanced upward to her when she touched his head and decided then to move around a little quicker. His tongue glided over her clit, rubbing over every bit of it. He repeated certain movements that made her jerk. He went faster and slower, pressed his tongue harder against her, and sometimes pulled it back to lightly tease her body. Seeing her like this turned him on more. He was now fully erect, but he wasn't ready to start that yet. In fact, Logan was sure that she wasn't ready.

Hearing her swear ignited something within him. He wanted more of this, of her reactions. He loved seeing and hearing how he made her feel. He brought his hands down away from her breasts and held onto both of her legs to keep them separated. This is when he quickened his pace and pressed his tongue harder against her. He continued that for a few seconds before bringing his hand over and placing a finger near her entrance. He glanced up to make sure this was okay and slowly slid a finger within her womanly depths. She was wet and that made it easy. He moved his fingers in and out of her, pressing it up against the walls of her vagina, and making sure to rub Olivia's g-spot the most.

Logan's goal was to make her orgasm in this manner first. He kept licking her and pumping her tight hole with his finger at the same time. Once she seemed close, he'd stop the licking and place his thumb on her clit. Using one hand, Logan would be able to finger her and rub her clit at the same time. The first time she ever came to him, he wanted to be able to look her in the eyes. So he leaned over her body, still playing a beautiful game between her legs, and looked her in the eyes. His eyes were glowing with a hungry arousal. "Come on, baby." he whispered, his eyes growing more and more excited as she would come closer to that peak that he was fighting for her to reach. "Cum for me."

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:29 am

Olivia tried to tighten her legs around Logan. She wanted the comfort of bringing him in closer. She couldn't. She didn't even feel like she had control of her body. Her breathing became harder and heavier. Moans escaped as he quickened his pace. The harder he went, the louder she got. Olivia peered down to see Logan looking expectant. She felt the finger at her entrance, tantalizing her. Torturing her. She couldn't resist that. "Do it... just put them in already..." Olivia gasped out the words between hard breaths.

Olivia jerked her head back as Logan's finger dug into her. She felt herself filling up with something, even with just one finger. It was his finger, and it was rubbing her g-spot with such fiery intensity. Olivia could get addicted to this. Olivia moaned loudly, long and steamy. "Getting... close..." Olivia felt her walls tighten around the finger, and the tingling sensation within only grew stronger. Logan's tongue left her clit, and she felt the tingling sensation abate for a brief moment. Then it came back hard. Olivia let out a long squeaky moan as her clit was pressed hard.

Olivia's eyes were closed hard, and she felt the finger dancing faster and faster. Her legs twitched. She didn't announce it with an 'I'm cumming!,' but Olivia did cum. Her back flew up in a wide arch, her head snapped back, and eyes flung open. Olivia let out a long moan as she gripped hard on the couch's back. Olivia's entire body filled with ecstasy and need for more as she came. "Fuck," Olivia swore in Braukan, "that was... intense..."
    Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:01 am

When Olivia came, Logan enjoyed watching her body convulse. Her walls twitching around his finger made it so much better. When her eyes snapped open, she saw a cocky smile and loving eyes. There was also a hint of pride there. He wrapped his arm around her arched back and kept her that way. He found that position sexy and even though she had just had an orgasm, he kept on gently rubbing her clit. He wanted to see more of this. It was beautiful. He stopped after a few seconds of after-orgasm torture and laid her back down. He kissed her cheek and her neck, while gently massaging her breasts.

"I'm glad you had fun." he said with a smile. Logan stood up and unbuckled his belt. He lowered his pants and his underwear, allowing her the first full view of his entire body. Logan crawled back over her and ran his fingers through her hair, giving her cheek a quick kiss before whispering in her ear, "It's time." Logan placed himself between her legs and took hold of his fully erect member. Logan was not small at all. He was one of those lucky few that could say his dick had hit the double digits. He placed the tip at her entrance, rubbing himself up and down her to pick up some of the leftover juices.

"Just relax. It might hurt, but that'll pass." he explained, wanting her to prepare. Logan leaned over her now, his face right above hers as he held himself at the entrance to her cave. He began pushing himself in. He moved slowly and direct. He tried to control himself as the her tightness enveloped him. It was difficult because of how much he fully enjoyed this feeling. Her warmth could over take him if he wasn't so worried about her pleasure. When he got half way in, he pulled out just a bit and then continued until he could feel her final depth. Once there, he took a deep breath, "You okay?"

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:34 am

Olivia moaned more and more, and felt the feeling of cumming rise up again as Logan continued to torture her. She was about to cry out for him to stop, but he stopped soon after starting. Thank Rydia. Olivia made her comment about how it was good. She took a moment to catch her breath, and heard the thump of Logan's pants hitting the floor. She looked down to see Logan's... quite large dick. Olivia's eyes widened as it stood at full attention. She wasn't sure how that thing could fit.

Olivia whimpered as Logan said it was time. She tried to brace herself. Olivia held onto his arm for comfort, and she wouldn't let him bat it away. She looked right at him, not wanting to see the massive thing about to enter her. She felt the tip against her own self, and nodded to Logan's comfort. Olivia squirmed uncomfortably as Logan pushed in. Her nails dug into his arm, and tears formed at the edges of her eyes. There was a tearing sensation inside of her. Logan had girth as well, and she felt like she was being split in two.

Olivia felt him pull out slightly, and she felt that part of her stay widened. It was expecting her to thrust back in. Olivia's hands trembled as Logan continued in. Tears flowed along the side of her face. And when he hit her deep spot, Olivia let out a startled gasp. She didn't respond to Logan immediately, and she instead just caught her breath. She sniffled once, then nodded. "It hurt... But... you can continue." Olivia gave him the go ahead to continue his thrusts. "Please. It's starting to feel... good."

Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:15 am

Logan could feel her body adjusting to his intrusion. She was so tight that he had a hard time holding himself in. Her body squeezed him firmly, clamping down around his shaft. He could feel her nails digging into his arm and felt bad that she was in so much pain. "It'll pass..." he told himself. He didn't want to hurt her, but if they couldn't get beyond this part, they'd never be able to enjoy this fully. He let out a stressed breath, also trying to get used to the feeling of being inside her. It was exciting and worrying at the same time. He felt a responsibility here. He had to do this right, for her.

Before he continued, he kissed her and held the kiss as he pulled himself out and slowly pushed back in. He wanted her body to relax, but that would take some time. He moved at a single rhythm for a while. He was driving himself insane while doing so, but he didn't show it. He gripped tightly onto the back of the couch with one hand and brought the other down to her breasts. As he moved in calm thrusts, Logan rubbed his hands all over her soft skin, paying particular interest to her bust. He wanted her to relax. The quicker her body relaxed, the quicker it would adjust and accept him.

After some time, he felt her body calm. The tension faded and only her tightness remained. "Thank god." he thought and he began to move a quicker. He moved within her at a nice pace, bringing his hardened dick in and out in perfect rhythm. He was careful to watch her expression, gauging what she did or did not like. Over time, Logan began to sweat and began moving just a bit faster. "Is that okay?" he asked, making sure this wasn't to quick for her. He brought his hand down to her clit and began rubbing it to double her pleasure. "Do you like this, Olivia?" he asked through heavy breaths.

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:42 am

Olivia felt full to the brim. The kiss did calm her down. She loosened slightly, but it wasn't enough. The rhythym was what really did the trick. It might have been hard for Logan, but for Olivia it was just what she needed. She had to get used to something being inside of her. It was large, and she would have to stick three or more fingers in to get that sort of sensation. And even then? She wouldn't get his length. She felt like it was going to rip her apart. But she liked the full feeling it gave her. The emptiness that had been weighing her down for years seemed to be gone with this feeling. Or no... it had been gone. The moment she and Logan started dating, it had disappeared. It was only now that she noticed it.

Olivia's body relaxed even more with that revelation, and she shifted to get more comfortable. She smiled up at him, removing her hand from his arm. She placed it on the one that was playing with her bust, gently carressing it. Olivia let out a few quick moans as Logan's pace increased. She still had a look of happiness on her face. The discomfort faded, and Olivia could almost feel his stress leaving him. Was he really that stressed about sex? Or maybe he was worried about being her first? Either way, Logan would also be her last. She didn't want any other dick than his.

"Mmmm... You can.. go a bit faster... and harder..." Olivia squirmed and gasped as he increased his pace. When his hand met her clit, her back arched again. "Fucking shit that feels good..." Olivia did like the feeling of having her clit massaged. Olivia's hips moved with his, creating lusty rhythym. Olivia brought Logan's head down and kissed him. She moaned into his mouth, but that didn't matter. With every thrust, she felt more and more happy to be with him.

As it went on, Olivia could tell she was reaching her limit. But she didn't say so yet. She held herself back. It was hard, but she did. Olivia began to tremble. "Logan... cum with me... I'm... about to..." Olivia's breathing was hard, and she was tightening around his shaft. If Logan tried to pull out, her legs wrapped around him, forcing him inside."Inside... don't... pull out..." Olivia shuddered as pleasure washed over her, and she let out a final moan as she came. It was an intense orgasm, and she could feel herself practically squeezing Logan's shaft for everything it had in it.

Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:47 am

For the first bit, of course Logan was stressed out about this. It felt absolutely amazing, but this was still one of the most important milestones in a relationship. The trust that two people should feel toward each other when participating in this sort of act was monumental. This wasn't fucking. This wasn't sex. This was making love. So when Logan made love to Olivia, everything had to be perfect for her. He had to make sure she enjoyed every moment that passed, even the moments that were more filled with pain than anything else. It was still them connecting in a manner that no one else did. It was a bond that would be given to no other for as long as she wanted him. And because of the importance of this moment, this leap they were making in their lives, Logan had to show her how much he really and truly loved her, from her beautiful body to that gorgeous soul. He had to show her everything.

When she gave him the permission he needed and wanted to hear, Logan moved faster. He was careful not to press in to hard because it was still her first time, but he shoved himself as deep into her core as he could. He was pulled down for a kiss, their tongues wrestling once more. He continued pounding himself into her even during. He couldn't stop, didn't want to. He could feel her body reacting to his thrusts and it turned him on even more. He felt the end coming. He was ready to explode and release himself into her deepest most inner part. Logan's breathing became heavier. The words she spoke almost threw Logan over the edge. She wanted him to cum with her. He would. He grabbed the back of the couch again, squeezing tightly to try and hold himself back until he felt her body go. Logan groaned in pleasure, biting his bottom lip when she said not to pull out. He was so close.

And when she hit that peak, he couldn't keep going. He leaned over her and wrapped an arm around her back as pleasure washed over him. He clenched his jaw, breathing heavier than before, and moaning a bit. His mouth fell open and he kept holding his breath as his body tensed. His dick released everything within her, like she had asked. He could feel her walls twitching around him as his seed filled her. A few moments later, Logan relaxed and looked down to their connection. He slid himself back out of her sat back. He stared at her for a moment, watching from the opposite end of the couch. He took in a deep breath and then leaned over to her. He said nothing, but grabbed her wrist and gently pulled her toward him. He wrapped his other arm around her back and pulled her in as he leaned back on the couch. He wanted her on top of him, so he laid her there and wrapped his arms around her to relax. "Olivia..." he said with a smile, but his eye closed, "You're my perfect woman."

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:06 pm

Olivia's orgasm was far too intense for her to think clearly. She probably should not have let him cum inside of her, but she didn't want that full feeling to go away as she came. Her walls twitched and spasmed, and her toes curled in hard. Olivia felt warm inside, and damn was she thankful he didn't torture her like he had with her first orgasm. That would have driven her off the wall. Olivia's eyes were closed for most of her orgasm. She opened them as she felt Logan's thick shaft slipping out of her. Olivia shifted, letting out a happy noise as he finally exited. She missed the full feeling, but the emptiness had an odd satisfaction to it too.

Olivia's body was like spaghetti as she was pulled on top of Logan. She was exhausted, and she felt like she couldn't walk. She happily slammed on top of Logan, listening to his breathing. Olivia smiled, but her eyes were closed too. "And you're my perfect man, Logan." She leaned up slightly to kiss his cheek, but that was enough to tire her out to where she couldn't move. She shifted to be right under his chin and got comfortable. "Next time... let's get to the bed... first..." And Olivia fell asleep.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:41 pm