Auroran Era

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff

Top posting users this month

No user

Latest topics

» He Knows Not Where He Be [Open]
The Ravagers Ransom [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 4:11 am by Dai

» Returning Home [Closed]
The Ravagers Ransom [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 8:32 pm by Tsubine

» Serenity's Face Claims
The Ravagers Ransom [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2016 2:29 pm by Serenity

» Escape from Ezon [CLOSED]
The Ravagers Ransom [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 3:25 am by Serenity

» Running on Idle [Closed]
The Ravagers Ransom [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2016 8:06 am by Schnockles

» The Deflowering [Closed]
The Ravagers Ransom [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 5:34 pm by Schnockles

» Serenity's Character List
The Ravagers Ransom [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 10:36 am by Serenity

» Amelia Bennett [APPROVED, 3-5]
The Ravagers Ransom [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 9:44 am by Tsubine

» Kenta [Approved; 1-2]
The Ravagers Ransom [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 8:27 am by Serenity

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 4514 messages in 615 subjects

We have 20 registered users

The newest registered user is Illthion

2 posters

The Ravagers Ransom [Closed]

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Humor : "Then just like before: the only way to steal is to steal from the mafia!"

The Ravagers Ransom [Closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ravagers Ransom [Closed]

Post by Tsubine Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:25 pm

The Ravagers Ransom [Closed] - Page 2 Header20
    "SERENITY." Alain's voice echoed through the mountainous forest. It was a command to nature itself, asking for peace and stillness. And so, nature answered. The wind, the birds, the insects—all of it stopped. Alain held Serenity's wrist hard, his grip almost hurting her. This side of her, Alain had never seen. He hadn't even been warned of it. It could be just a mental break from stress, but Alain was not taking a chance. He couldn't risk it right now.

When Alain felt her back warm up, he looked at her worriedly. He tried to smile, but the temperature didn't falter. He asked what was wrong, but she mumbled. He leaned down to hear her better, but nothing. Alain followed her gaze, seeing Lillianna. Was something behind her? Then, the dam broke. Alain was too shocked to reach for Serenity as she broke free of his grasp. He stared in shock as she assaulted the boss. She raised the rock high, and Alain felt the stinging pain of the mark. He dashed forward, grabbing her wrist and yelling her name.

"Serenity. Calm. Down. Now." Alain held her arm, and she could not break his grip. "Answer her." Alain looked to the boss, who immediately shyed his eyes away from Alain's glare. "What did you do to them?" Alain was ready to kill this man if certain things were said. Even Carl's death would have been a peaceful one compared to what Alain had in mind.

Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:40 pm

The Ravagers Ransom [Closed] - Page 2 Lillianna%20and%20Serenity%20Colored_zpsmxq7q3ss

Lillianna was gone to the world. She didn't move and was barely awake. Everything around was muffled to her ears. Logan wanted to run and help Alain with Serenity, but he would not let this other woman fall and knew Alain could take care of it. That was a side of Serenity that he didn't think was possible. He stared on in shock and awe, his jaw half dropped. Serenity's rampage was stopped by Alain. His voice was able to calm her anger, but not her fear or sadness. She wept and wept hard. As if her world was crumbling around her, Serenity practically melted into Alain. More tears than she had ever cried before came out and she felt so weak that she couldn't even hold onto him and she was desperately trying to. "What did he do... What did he do... What did he do..." Serenity repeated over and over again, crying more and more into Alain, the only person that had the power to comfort her.

The Boss was stunned by the behavior and now in immense pain. He was thankful when Alain stopped the girl because he did not have the courage to fight back. Fighting the girl likely meant the end of his life. He averted his gaze from Alain when he was ordered to answer Serenity. Alain asked again and he clenched his jaw. "I didn't do shit to her. She's overreacting." the man convincingly lied, "Kept them fed and hydrated enough... Kept 'em sheltered. Didn't do nothing else but that. The girl's crazy or somethin'!" Serenity's crying was finally broken by more than the repeated four words. "LIAR! He did something to her! He took her away for so long!" Serenity looked to Alain, her eyes begging him desperately to believe her, "She came back and was hurt more. They always hit us if we did something they didn't like. He stepped on me for fun. They kicked her and smacked me all the time. They wouldn't let us heal! I don't know what he did when he took her away... Lillianna won't tell me!"

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Humor : "Then just like before: the only way to steal is to steal from the mafia!"

Post by Tsubine Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:49 pm

The Ravagers Ransom [Closed] - Page 2 Header20
    Alain held Serenity tight as she cried. He finally let her wrist go when she began to do nothing but cry and mumble. Alain turned her around and had her cry into his chest. He continued to glare at the boss. "Tell me. What. You or one of your men. Did. To. Them. Lillianna should not be that hurt from a fall. So you're lying. So tell me. What. You. Did. And then maybe, just maybe, I won't let the dragon loose on you."

Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:06 pm

The Ravagers Ransom [Closed] - Page 2 Lillianna%20and%20Serenity%20Colored_zpsmxq7q3ss

As if on queue, Nero swooped up from the side of the hill and landed heavily on the ground next behind Serenity and Alain. Nero looked over Alain's shoulder, sniffing the two of them and then looking curiously at the Boss. The Boss glared at both of them and glanced to Logan who just raised an eyebrow. He was trapped by these bastards. "I..." "Well gentlemen... It seems you've taken care of the situation before  we could arrive. Very well done." the woman with white hair showed up and stopped next to The Boss. "Freya... You bitch." he replied in shock at her appearance. "Hello Marcus." Freya glared angrily down at the hand-less man, "You will be immediately taken into custody where you will sit in prison and repent for your crimes. This time, you will not be getting away." "Of course big sis'. Won't be getting away." Marcus replied with a smirk, "Didn't you say that the last time?"

Freya suddenly swung her arm around and slammed it into the side of Marcus' head. The man fell and groaned, but soon began to laugh. "You think you can get one of your doctors to wrap up my stump? Your Cross guys kinda took it away." Marcus held up his hand-less arm and chuckled a bit. He had been able to wrap it a bit, which was the only reason he hadn't bled out. "The women will be treated first, not you." Freya snapped her fingers and a few soldiers rushed over to the women's sides. "Take him away." Freya ordered a couple more, who picked Marcus up without a care for his injury. "Ow, that hurts you bastard." One of the soldiers struck his stump with an armored gauntlet and smiled. "Oh, so sorry. We'll have that looked at the moment we can."  the soldier said and began walking off with Marcus. Freya looked to Serenity and Alain, "So this is Serenity Verdant. It's an honor to meet you." Freya held out a hand, but Serenity jerked away, pushing herself deeper into Alain's arms. Freya was surprised, but understood, "I'm sorry. We will do whatever we can to make you comfortable."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:05 am