Auroran Era

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff

Top posting users this month

No user

Latest topics

» He Knows Not Where He Be [Open]
The Second Invasion [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 4:11 am by Dai

» Returning Home [Closed]
The Second Invasion [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 8:32 pm by Tsubine

» Serenity's Face Claims
The Second Invasion [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2016 2:29 pm by Serenity

» Escape from Ezon [CLOSED]
The Second Invasion [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 3:25 am by Serenity

» Running on Idle [Closed]
The Second Invasion [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2016 8:06 am by Schnockles

» The Deflowering [Closed]
The Second Invasion [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 5:34 pm by Schnockles

» Serenity's Character List
The Second Invasion [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 10:36 am by Serenity

» Amelia Bennett [APPROVED, 3-5]
The Second Invasion [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 9:44 am by Tsubine

» Kenta [Approved; 1-2]
The Second Invasion [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 8:27 am by Serenity

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 4514 messages in 615 subjects

We have 20 registered users

The newest registered user is Illthion

2 posters

The Second Invasion [Closed]

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Humor : "Then just like before: the only way to steal is to steal from the mafia!"

The Second Invasion [Closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Second Invasion [Closed]

Post by Tsubine Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:23 pm

The Second Invasion [Closed] - Page 2 Header23

Even as Serenity stood in front of him, Alain wasn't looking at her. Frankly, it was like he was looking through everything, like there was nothing really around him with an opaque texture. "..." Alain listened intently to her though, and didn't move until she said "yes." That wasn't enough to snap him out of the trance, but Serenity had substance in his vision now. He was now looking at her.

Alain's face slowly turned more gentle and less dead, but he was still out of it to an alarming degree. "I..." He could barely mouth the words. Their barbs stuck in his throat, scraping as they tried to escape. "Would like to take that chance..." He had ignored her questions for now, although not wittingly. His mind was locked away, even from himself. Everything was a cloud to him, and he needed time to think.

"Hey... sorry, but I think I want to lie down..." Alain was still talking weakly. "If Logan comes back, tell him he can have the other spare bedroom..." Alain was going to nap, and hopefully, reset his processes. He needed to think about what Serenity had said...

Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:47 pm

The Second Invasion [Closed] - Page 2 Header%201_zpslua6msza

And the blue man has fallen...

On the other hand, the red-headed man immediately stepped out the moment his brother asked him to made his way down the path he had previously shoveled out for the sake of Alain when he returned from work. Logan's current intentions were to head into town, get a drink, wait around for about an hour, and then come back. That should give him enough time to deal with the green haired one, but Logan's plans sort of changed. When he saw the previously energetic girl walking along the path, he noted her defeated demeanor. "Mm.." he groaned silently to himself. He didn't want to, but he knew he was going to. Ugh. What a pain! Logan quickened his pace and stepped up beside the girl.

"Hey..." he spoke up, his tone showing he wasn't exactly sure what to say or do, "Uh... Hm... So you're like... Olivia, right? That was your name? Uh..." Logan glanced off and up to the sky, rubbing the back of his head. He didn't know what to say; the girl looked too down and he was not good at speaking to women. The thought of it began stressing him out, so he pulled out another cigarette and lit it. After a quick inhale, he looked down to her again and sighed. "Don't... take it too personally... alright?" he spoke up again, looking straight ahead as they walked, "I sorta just met her today too... She's a little strange, and she well... I kinda put her in a bad mood already by reading her diary..."

"It's not your fault... or... whatever... Just... Try again later. Once Alain calms her down, or something, we'll head back and reintroduce ourselves... or... yeah... I guess."

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Humor : "Then just like before: the only way to steal is to steal from the mafia!"

Post by Tsubine Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:13 pm

The Second Invasion [Closed] - Page 2 Header1

If Olivia were a normal woman, she'd be upset over the fact that she was told to fuck off without a single word. Thankfully, Olivia was nowhere near normal. She didn't notice Logan walking beside her until he started to speak up. She didn't look up until he finished talking. And even then, it wasn't a slow, sad look up. No, her head shot up and quickly resumed energized position.

"He didn't have to kick me out like dirty laundry!" Ah yes, she was back to being her spirited self. "Lion, what is wrong with him?! I come by to pay him a quick visit and I try to be nice to her and everything and he ends up kicking me out!" What had upset Olivia was not the fact that Serenity gave her a glare. Olivia knew that glare. She had used that glare before too, and it was definitely a jealous glare. But she could have just been asked to come back later, and not "I need you to leave."

"Oh!" Olivia darted in front of him and began walking backwards. "You're Professor's brother, right, right? Well, I know not blood brothers, but you're still close to being brothers? Right? So you can tell me all sorts of stuff about him, right? Stuff I can use to embarass him, right, right, right?"

Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:44 am

"Li-... Lo-... No... Not lion, Logan!" he had obviously been taken off guard by the sudden nickname. Beyond that, it was hard to keep up with her when she just kept hopping back and forth between languages. It kept taking Logan a bit more to realize what she is saying. "I'm not sure what's going on between Alain and Serenity, but there's something odd there, so don't take him kicking you out personally either. Alain's always had an... odd way of dealing with things." Logan took a long inhale of his cigarette and then tossed it to the floor, stepping it into the snow before continuing to walk with her. As they continued to walk, Olivia suddenly began asking him more questions about Alain.

"Uh..." was his first reply. What the hell was he supposed to say? He blinked a couple times, watching her walk in front of him now. "You're going to fall on your ass if you don't be careful." He kept slowing his own pace, not wanting to step on her feet and cause her to fall. He was getting a little sick of something too. Every time it was mentioned about him and Alain being 'brothers', someone had to pretty much remind him that they weren't blood. He already fucking knew that, so shut up. "And there isn't anything I could or would tell that would be of interest..." Logan narrowed his eyes a little, showing his own suspicion toward her, "Why are you so interested in Alain, anyway?"

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:11 am

The Second Invasion [Closed] - Page 2 Header18

"I see..." Olivia was curious. It seemed that this man, Logan-Lion, knew more about Alain than she did. She would have to pester him! Pester him lots! She'd have to squeeze all the juicy information about Alain from him, definitely. And he looked out for her too, as she was walking backwards. "No problem!" Olivia was confident in her ability to keep up with Logan, even while walking backwards. It was just snow, and it wasn't going to slow her down! As if anything could slow her down.

Unbeknownst to him, Olivia shared the same annoyance. It just... sometimes slipped when she was hyperactive. She felt she was Alain's sister, even if he didn't. Alain saw her more as a friend of the family or a cousin. But Olivia looked up to the tall guy like a big brother. "Well, Professor is a professor at Rydian, right? Well, I'm going to be a professor too after this semester! I want to be able to poke fun at him."

"Get him to loosen up, you know?" Olivia giggled a bit and spun around—returning to walking beside Logan. That's when she realized something... "Hey, I'm hungry, so let's go get something to eat." Olivia grabbed his arm and began to pull him along towards Colburn. "So how long have you been brothers with Professor?" Olivia cheerfully asked while she pulled the man along like a sled dog...

Although, pulling someone has risks. You're focusing hard on keeping up with the other person, and sometimes you forget... "AaaAAAaAaAaAAA!" There are obstacles. In this instance, it was a patch of over-packed snow. It was more like ice, and Olivia wasn't stepping like she would onto ice. "Shit..." The next thing Olivia knew, which was just after impact, she was shadowed. Well, shadowed by... Logan. She blinked for a moment, realizing their position—he was practically pinning her to the ground and crawling over her. "Ohhh, so you're a top, huh? Good to know!" She giggled once more, making the best of this situation.

Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:57 am

"You do realize his name is Alain, right?" Logan raised an eyebrow down the small one. He noticed she kept calling him professor and it always took him a second to realize that she was speaking about Alain. It was easier to call him by his first name. Now Logan had to concentrate on realizing who she's talking about and what languages she was going back and forth between. It would take a while, but he'd get used to it; not before he got a headache doing it though. "Hungry? Yeah..." Logan said and then realized something, "She can't poison me! Ha. Yes, let's go get something to eat away from that damn house where the green haired assassin would attempt to kill me with whatever that painfully deadly poison she and Alain were going to stick in my fo- Agh!"

Logan suddenly felt his body being pulled forward and down. He  looked just in time to catch himself, but in one of the most awkward positions that someone could have fallen in. He was stuck on all fours, looking down at her with widened eyes and a pink tint on his tanned skin. "Uh... I..." Logan couldn't pick out the words he wanted to say. His own heart was racing. From this angle and distance, she was pretty cute. He gulped as she looked back up to him. The words that came out of her mouth shocked him. "Ack!" he pushed himself up and back hard enough that he slipped and fell onto his own back, right back into the snow. He kept his eyes closed for a moment and then opened them with a dull expression. "Ugh... These women are going to be the death of me..."

"Sorry about that." he sat up, rubbing his forehead. He could feel the headache coming on. He looked toward her with a pained expression and sighed again. "I'm going to need something for a headache..." he said as he stood up and stepped over ot her, holding out his hand for her to take. If she took it, he'd help her back up, but was unaware that he wasn't exactly gentle with it. He wasn't used to handling women, so his grip would be a little tight and the pull on her body would probably have her flying to her feet and a jerk at whatever arm he had been holding the hand of. "Alright... Town is just a few more minutes in that direction," he said as he got back onto the path and pointed, "I know this shop that cooks some pretty good food, especially the winter stews..."

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:11 am

"Yes, I know what his name is. But he wouldn't let me call him that when he did teach me last year... So Professor just stuck." Olivia was happy to continue calling him Professor... for the next few months. Then she'd be able to call him Alain and not have to worry about being called out for it. She was going to be his coworker!

Olivia liked it when Logan-Lion was getting excited. He seemed so laid-back... and then, he had a burst of energy. If only she didn't ruin it by stepping on that ice! She wanted to hit herself for that. When all was said and done, Olivia was alone on the ground... Logan had sprung himself so far away from her that he was on his back in the snow. She leaned in and began to laugh a little. Not giggle, but laugh.

He stood up and extended a hand. She gladly took it, smiling as she tried to forget the fact she just caused this. "Thank yoAAAAA—" The strength of the pull was enough for Olivia to go into her defensive mode. She wrapped around Logan's arm and was like a koala sticking to its branch. She was afraid of being flung away, so she wasn't letting go yet. "Sounds good!" Olivia happily piped up in regards to the food choice he suggested...

Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:34 am

What?! What the hell!? Logan's eyes shot wide open when suddenly this small female was latched around his entire arm. The weirdest part about it was the fact that he couldn't even really tell that she was there, at least weight wise! He took a step back, as if that was supposed to help. He held out his arm, but nothing. "What... the..." Logan shook his arm rapidly, practically swinging the woman around like she weighed absolutely nothing, "How are you doing that!?" Logan backed away from her, well tried to, but ended up bringing her along. He kept going, and going, and going. He walked back so far that he stepped on a slippery rock and went falling back into a bigger pile of snow with the small one attached to his arm as if someone had actually glued her to him. "What the hell?! Olivia, let go!" He popped up from the snow, his hair practically covered in the white fluff and looked down to her. Placing his hand on her shoulder, he gently tried pushing her off. "Come on, this isn't funny!"

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:59 pm

Giggles and small "wees" could be heard from her as she was swung about like a shot put. She was able to feel the g-forces, and hell, it was fun. It was also just as fun to see this guy freak out. If it weren't for the fact he was freaking out so awesomely, she'd have let go after realizing she wasn't going to be flung off. But now, nope. She was attached to him.

Olivia was so attached to him that she didn't even notice they fell until she saw his hair was now stark white. White Lion. Yep, that was a nickname for him now! She couldn't stop laughing, and so she didn't hear his many requests to let go. She finally let go after a few pushes from Logan, but just began to roll a little in the snow instead of getting up. She couldn't stop laughing. She liked this guy. He was fun to mess with.

"Hehehe..." Olivia finally was able to calm herself down enough to stop laughing, and hopped up to her feet like nothing happened. This time she extended a hand for Logan. She smiled sweetly and attempted to pull him up... Unfortunately... she wasn't exactly strong in the pulling department. And with the snow like it was...

Once again, she fell. This time, though... it was just as awkward as their first fall. She fell practically right on his lap. Thankfully, her impact zone wasn't near the Lion's tail. Olivia was able to get a good look at him. He wasn't too bad looking. A little rough around the edges, but that's what made him a Lion! He must live an interesting life. Or, if he didn't, he was about to... because Olivia Ramsdell had taken an interest in him!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:45 am