Auroran Era

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff

Top posting users this month

No user

Latest topics

» He Knows Not Where He Be [Open]
For Whom the Bell Tolls [CLOSED] EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 4:11 am by Dai

» Returning Home [Closed]
For Whom the Bell Tolls [CLOSED] EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 8:32 pm by Tsubine

» Serenity's Face Claims
For Whom the Bell Tolls [CLOSED] EmptyTue Nov 15, 2016 2:29 pm by Serenity

» Escape from Ezon [CLOSED]
For Whom the Bell Tolls [CLOSED] EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 3:25 am by Serenity

» Running on Idle [Closed]
For Whom the Bell Tolls [CLOSED] EmptySun Nov 06, 2016 8:06 am by Schnockles

» The Deflowering [Closed]
For Whom the Bell Tolls [CLOSED] EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 5:34 pm by Schnockles

» Serenity's Character List
For Whom the Bell Tolls [CLOSED] EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 10:36 am by Serenity

» Amelia Bennett [APPROVED, 3-5]
For Whom the Bell Tolls [CLOSED] EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 9:44 am by Tsubine

» Kenta [Approved; 1-2]
For Whom the Bell Tolls [CLOSED] EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 8:27 am by Serenity

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 4514 messages in 615 subjects

We have 20 registered users

The newest registered user is Illthion

2 posters

For Whom the Bell Tolls [CLOSED]

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Humor : "Then just like before: the only way to steal is to steal from the mafia!"

For Whom the Bell Tolls [CLOSED] Empty For Whom the Bell Tolls [CLOSED]

Post by Tsubine Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:32 am

"After her! She's killed Duke Hawthorne!" Lydia broke through a window, tearing her dress. The glass stuck in her, and she felt it digging around. "It's when it's like this that I fucking love that I'm not human." Although it still hurt like a son of a bitch, Lydia ripped the glass out and threw it into the bushes. Much less blood than the last time she had a wound like that. Good and bad. She wouldn't have to worry about scabs! Plus blood just weighed her down.

It was near ten o'clock at night, when most would be asleep. Well, those not on the roofs that Lydia was darting across. She leaped from building to building, gliding midair. Her airborne form as graceful as a swan. If she had been able to finish feeding, she'd have enough energy to turn into a cat and just disappear that way. But it was only a recent thing that she learned, and it took far too much out of her to use. Lydia fell in-between a couple of buildings, crashing onto the cobblestone road.

She could hear constables whistling, and she looked around for somewhere to hide. Unfortunately, there were no doors into this alley so there was no street trash. She cursed her bad luck, then she saw what she needed. She was, thankfully, close to the entrance of an alley. So when a young man with brown hair passed by her, she wrapped her arms around him and pulled him into the alley. "Sorry about this," she whimpered. And then she kissed him deeply, grabbing his rear end and tugging on his hair like a sex-crazed woman would. The constables wouldn't pay attention to that. And so they didn't, and once they passed, Lydia broke off the kiss. "Sorry. I needed some cover..." She looked the man up and down, inspecting him. She gave a good smirk as she saw his feet, then she looked into his eyes. "You were pretty good at that, sweetie."

Last edited by Tsubine on Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:11 am; edited 1 time in total
    Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

For Whom the Bell Tolls [CLOSED] Empty Re: For Whom the Bell Tolls [CLOSED]

Post by Serenity Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:10 am

For Whom the Bell Tolls [CLOSED] 1_zpsuerqnuzn

Shinpachi was hearing the authorities around here go a little nuts over something, but what the hell was it? They were being loud and waking up a lot of the town. It was probably a burglar or something. He wasn't in trouble, so they weren't after him. He only hoped the criminal would be found and soon. Shinpachi stuck his hands in his pockets as he walked down the street. It sounded like the commotion was getting closer and that worried him. He looked up, trying to hear what was going on a little clearer when he was suddenly pulled into an alley. "Hey, wh-..." His mouth was covered by the lips of another. He felt his back-end being grabbed and his hair was being pulled on. When he was pulled, he did his best to not fall over, so he ended up catching himself on a wall with this woman between him and it. It was a perfect situation for her, though he was unaware of that. His eyes went wide and he froze.

When this finally stopped, Shinpachi blinked a few times and just stared down at this woman. She apologized before hand and then did again, but he almost didn't hear it. Shinpachi looked up and down the alley. He looked like he hoped no one had actually seen what just happened, but that obviously wasn't for her benefit. "You needed cover?" he asked and watched her examine him from the top down or bottom up, whatever she had just done. "Good at what?" he asked. For once, Shinpachi Nagakura was completely caught off guard and not sure how to handle a situation. Usually he'd be nice and offer his help, but this one through him for a loop. "You kissed me..." he said, still stunned.

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Humor : "Then just like before: the only way to steal is to steal from the mafia!"

Post by Tsubine Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:24 am

Lydia crossed her arms, raising her bust a bit. She swayed just enough to be sensual, and she looked away from Shinpachi. She was worried about something. "I got into some trouble tonight... Those constables were after me, and I don't want to go to jail. It's cold and scary." She let out a fake shiver of fear and sniffled slightly. Lydia's eyes turned to Shinpachi, large and desperate for help. "I didn't mean to get someone else caught up in all of this. I was just trying to do some good tonight." If he asked what she did, Lydia would respond with "I don't want to say." "I've done some bad things though, and I know I shouldn't've, but..."

"I really am sorry for dragging you into this. You saved my life though." Lydia leaned up and kissed him again. "You really are good at kissing." She giggled a sweet, honest laugh. "I'm L-illian Barrett." Lydia almost gave out her actual name. Then she heard the constables' whistles again. She swore and took Shinpachi's hand. "Come on. I've got a place we can hide. If they see you with me, you'll get arrested too." And so Lyrdia attempted to drag Shinpachi to her inn.
    Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:14 am

For Whom the Bell Tolls [CLOSED] Header_zpsa13910fd

"You're in trouble?" he asked almost innocently. Shinpachi felt bad for her. She needed help, but he also felt really, really awkward around her. "I won't tell on you or anything, so you don't have to worry about me gettin' you sent off." he said. He rubbed the back of his head and glanced around. What was he going to do in this situation? "It's okay, I mean... You needed help and were scared and I was there... I guess, I'm just glad I could help ya." Shinpachi pushed up a smile, but soon she leaned in for another kiss. He never really returned them. He sort of just let her do what she wanted. He was like a boy getting attention from the older popular girl at school. You kinda just run with what she wants...

Shinpachi looked back when he heard the authorities coming again. His hand was grabbed and she was dragging him along. He went with after a moment of resistance, but the poor guy was just stuck. This chick was someone completely out of his league and experience. He did follow her to where she wanted to go and they ended up at an inn. "You sure you won't get caught here?" Shinpachi asked. He didn't want to go to jail either and now he was stuck in this situation. If they were seen together, which they now would have been, he was automatically an accomplice, right? He was in lots of trouble...

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:50 am

It was a good thing that Lydia was weak strength-wise for a vampire. She was able to outrun Shinpachi and keep him on his toes, but overall, she wasn't pulling his arm off. Once they got into her room, Lydia immediately hugged Shinpachi tightly. "Thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooooo much. And yes, I am sure. I always check into hotels with different names in case an ex or someone is in town. You won't believe the trouble that'd cause."

Lydia then sat cross-legged on the bed. Her dress was just short enough for men to want to be able to see more while being long enough to stop them from seeing more. "Hey handsome," she called out in a casual tone, "you never told me your name. And I don't think calling you "handsome" is going to take that red off of your cheeks." She giggled again. "Listen, I really am sorry about kissing you. You probably have a hundred stories of women kissing you, so it shouldn't be a big deal. But it is, and I'm sorry. You're a pretty nice guy though. Real trusting too. I like that in a man." Lydia sounded pretty happy as she spoke to Shinpachi.

Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:02 am

This woman was more touchy than Shinpachi was used to. He would usually be the one giving people hugs, but never kisses. The kisses thing still had him on edge. "Ex?" he questioned. He seemed to be questioning a lot today. How many did she have? Were they after her? Is that the trouble she got into? When she sat down, Shinpachi sat down on the floor near the door. Part of him wanted to bolt, but part of him had questions to ask, while another part of him was curious whether he'd get another kiss from such a pretty woman. There was so much confusion for him right now that he just wasn't sure what to do. He kept silent until she spoke up, and when she did, all she did was make the permanent light blush he had deepen more. Really? Did she have to call him out on that? It was embarrassing.

Lillian apologized, but he wasn't sure how to take it. She was wrong, way wrong. He didn't have a thousand girls wanting him. In fact, a lot of them found him annoying or obnoxious so, before today, he had never been kissed. It wasn't just a kiss though. He was practically seduced by the way she kissed and grabbed onto him. It was both nerve-wrecking and exhilarating for him. The unfortunate thing was now he was stuck in a very confused state. "I try to be." he said shyly toward the one compliment he felt he could agree with a little bit. "So... Lillian, what kind of trouble did you get into? Do you need any help?" Shinpachi was a big guy, but there was a sweet innocence about him. He was trusting, but that was because he was trustworthy. If you want people to trust you, it's best to give them trust first.

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:04 pm

Lydia pursed her lips. She didn't want to tell Shinpachi the whole truth. But something about him made her think it was the right idea. Gah, why was this man so nice?! And she had only put a level 2 seduction trick on him with the ass-and-hair-grabbing! He was just naturally nice. "I... hnn..." She crossed her arms and twisted nervously. "So I lied about who I was to get into Duke Hawthorne's mansion. I got in, seduced him, and then stole something from him. I won't say what it was, but I have plans on what to do with it. Hawthorne's a bad man, and he needed to be stopped. He has very high taxes, and he secretly runs all of the brothels in the area. I also know he goes hunting in the Glitterhold Forest. So I did what I could to stop him, and now he can't hurt people anymore."

Lydia looked him right in the eyes, trying not to use her hypnotizing gaze on him. Her eyes were still hypnotizing, but for an entirely different reason. "The only help I'm going to need is getting to Hillfort. I can manage myself from there, but I have no money and I'm pretty exhausted." She stretched, her bosom expanding forward towards Shinpachi. "Can you help me with that? I don't mean giving me money, but... maybe walking there with me? I don't think any constable will think to stop a pair of people that look like a couple. And I promise I won't do any more kissing unless you want me to. We might have to hold hands though." She let out another genuine giggle, then narrowed her eyes. "Heeeeyyyy," she spoke with pouty offense, "you never told me your name! C'mon, I bet you have a nice name. If you don't want to tell me, at least give me a fake one to call you by."

Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:47 pm

This woman was a doll. She was beautiful, perfectly shaped, and had a face that almost seemed like it was carved from porcelain. Not to mention her hair was like the finest silk. Shinpachi was surprised she did something so daring, but was seducing her thing? That kind of behavior made him a little suspicious of who she was, or what she was. He could almost bet she was a succubus! No one can be that pretty, right? Right! It's okay. It wasn't her fault and she was being nice to him, so he'd help her! "You're a nice lady, ya know? You could have gotten yourself real hurt doin' somethin' so dangerous. And if they had caught you, you wouldn't of been able to help the people you're tryin' to help." Shinpachi explained concerned about her battle plan, "You need to always have someone to back you up in cases like that. Imagine if someone with less kind ways of acting was the one you grabbed. They could have hurt you too." Shinpachi sighed, shook his head, thought for a moment and then nodded.

"I'll help you, no problem, but on one condition." he held up a finger in front of his face, "From now on you have to think about what you're doing first. No more of this reckless behavior, especially if you don't have a Plan B or someone else there to help you. Getting yourself killed or arrested will solve nothing and help no one. I'll do my best to get you to Hillfort, alright? After that, I think I'll head down to Varedia. I have an old friend I kinda want to check on." Shinpachi smiled a wide toothy smile and gave a thumbs up. "You think you can do that, or are you a thrill seeker of some sort?"

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:34 pm

Nice lady. Lydia gave a smile so soft, a kitten's fur felt like sandpaper in comparison. She didn't feel she was nice, but maybe she was. She really did hate using this poor guy. "I guess you're right, my strange lit—" Lydia glanced at his feet, then back up at his eyes, "—big saviour." She flashed a smile so pure angels would weep. "I guess I really am lucky that I met you in that alley. Maybe it's fate that we met."

Lydia sat and listened to Shinpachi's condition. She nodded along, understanding full well what it meant. No running along rooftops. No missions while he's around. It was okay, she supposed. But as he finished, Lydia spoke up cheerfully. "You're... like a big cupcake. You've got a tough coat, but once you see through it, you're just so sweet and nice. It's adorable. Plus your hair looks like that spiky frosting some of them have." She let out a giggle. "But I think I can agree to that. I am a thrill seeker... but I can keep myself under control."

Lydia thought for a moment, then spoke up carefully. "So... you're going to Varedia... that's actually where I was going. Hillfort is just a crossroads, so I thought you might have somewhere to be. If you're going to Varedia, I'm sure we can spend that much more time," Lydia's eyes turned hungry and her smile seductive, "getting to know one another."

Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:47 pm

For Whom the Bell Tolls [CLOSED] 1_zpsuerqnuzn

When she looked at his feet, so did he. Why were they so interesting? "Maybe..." Shinpachi blushed. Was it fate that he met this woman? He didn't know. Right now, he felt like he didn't know anything. "My hair?" he put his hands over his head, "Why do people not like my hair? I have had lots of people, especially girls, talk about how it sticks up. I can't tell whether they like it or not and so many guys have that 'hanging down' style, I feel like it's boring and I don't want my hair that long!" Shinpachi was beginning to feel extremely insecure. He was confused by her compliments. That smile of hers made his stomach feel funny too. And cupcake? Was he really so sweet he deserved that name? Part of him wanted to puff out his chest and say "No, I'm a man", but that just wasn't him. He preferred being nice, but... maybe it wasn't the best? It's not like any girl he had come across wanted to stick around him for long. Well... until now, but that was because she needed help. It didn't really count!

He nodded. "Just don't wanna see you get hurt for no reason, so... Yeah." Shinpachi just smiled more. His face was red now and that probably wasn't going away any time soon, not with the way this woman talked. "W-W-Well, I don't really have a place to go. I-I-I just travel around until someone needs my help and then I h-help." Shinpachi explained with the deepest blush his body could force up on him, "I-I-I have a friend over in that city, so I figured I could stop by. Since you're going that way, it just makes things easier..." Those eyes. The way she looked at him. He looked to the left and right and then back to her. "Y-Y-You're... not gonna eat me, right?" Shinpachi asked, completely serious. She was scaring him, but that question was funny as hell coming from a grown man that looked like him.

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:32 pm

Lydia's eyes went wide, but confused. Then she began to laugh. "Please don't think I don't like it. I don't think you've got the body or face to pull off long hair anyways, hun." She smiled sweetly at him. "I think your hair is good just the way it is... Well, I'm sure a bit of touch-up by a professional wouldn't hurt, but you're not the type of man to go into a salon. You're manly enough that such a thought... I just can't imagine it." She shook her head.

Lydia's smile widened as he blushed. She inched her way closer, puffing her bosom up even more. She now was just teasing him with it. But her hunger and her smile were true. He, frankly, was sexy. Lydia stopped in her tracks when she was asked if she'd eat him. "Well, I'd actually prefer if you ate me, but I think that's beside the point." She said with a wry smile. Then a thought came to her head. He was sweet. Was he really too sweet? "Cupcake, I'm sorry if this is personal... I know I'm a stranger and all, but... could it be that you haven't, you know, been with a woman?" She asked with genuine curiosity.

Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:50 pm

MANLY! Yes, she said manly! So, a woman like her called him manly, so it has to be true, right? Yeah. He was manly alright. That made him smile real wide. "Yeah, I could probably get it cut some day, but never really had the mind to do it." he said when suddenly she began getting closer to him. He kept glancing down to her bust and then back to her eyes. He was trying to keep eye contact, but they were so big and round and right there. He could reach out and touch one if he wanted, but he wouldn't do that because she was a lady and he was a gentleman. He asked her a strange question, but that look in her eyes made him wonder. Wait, she preferred what? She wanted him to eat her? Wait, he knew what that meant. His face was tomato'd now. And that's when the question came. He was embarrassed.

"Women don't like me." he said more bluntly than he meant to. It was true and he could prove it. "The last two women I was near thought I was annoying. The first I honestly thought was going to kill me and the other one thought I was going to hurt her for some reason. It was not a good time... I've never done anything with a woman. It's not like I haven't wanted to, but your kind always treats me like I'm stupid, or a child, or weak... It's like men aren't allowed to just be nice guys anymore."

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:09 am

Lydia's eyes went wide again. This time, it was with surprise and sadness. She had a look of actual pity on his face. Then, shame seeped in. "You're such a manly guy, I thought you might have had some experience. I'm very, very, very sorry about the kissing now." She shifted uncomfortably, and then sighed. "Cupcake, I don't know why a woman hasn't gobbled you up yet. You're like... the perfect guy for so many of us." Myself included, but that's not important, she thought to herself. "Listen, hun. We women? We're complicated. And crazy. And make bad choices. And you don't have to say one word against that 'cause I'm saying it's the truth."

Lydia gave him a warm smile. "You're a sweet guy, and you've seemed to have gotten a hold of the worst of us. I don't know those women, but they sound like the kind that need a special kind of guy. You're nice and sweet, but I don't think that's all they needed." She sighed and stared directly at him. "You don't need to change. You seem like a wonderful guy, and before long, the woman of your dreams will probably just fall from the heavens in front of you." Lydia shifted uncomfortably again, and looked away. "And many of us just might not think that we're good enough for someone like you. You deserve a fantastic woman, and many of us... aren't."

A realization just popped into her head, and she giggled. "I just realized... this is like one of those cheesy break-up lines of 'it's not you, it's me.' Hmmmm..." Lydia went thoughtful, then mischievous. "Cupcake, you and I are going to spend some time over our trip together teaching you about women. I can show you all the little ways to drive us women nuts. By the time I'm through with you, you'll be like an ancient king with a harem of ten women. But please, just stick to one. You've got a body that any woman would want to parade about like 'this is mine.'" Lydia reached over and ran a finger lightly down his exposed torso. She let out a satisfied "mmm."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:27 pm