Auroran Era

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff

Top posting users this month

No user

Latest topics

» He Knows Not Where He Be [Open]
The Black Brotherhood EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 4:11 am by Dai

» Returning Home [Closed]
The Black Brotherhood EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 8:32 pm by Tsubine

» Serenity's Face Claims
The Black Brotherhood EmptyTue Nov 15, 2016 2:29 pm by Serenity

» Escape from Ezon [CLOSED]
The Black Brotherhood EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 3:25 am by Serenity

» Running on Idle [Closed]
The Black Brotherhood EmptySun Nov 06, 2016 8:06 am by Schnockles

» The Deflowering [Closed]
The Black Brotherhood EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 5:34 pm by Schnockles

» Serenity's Character List
The Black Brotherhood EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 10:36 am by Serenity

» Amelia Bennett [APPROVED, 3-5]
The Black Brotherhood EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 9:44 am by Tsubine

» Kenta [Approved; 1-2]
The Black Brotherhood EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 8:27 am by Serenity

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 4514 messages in 615 subjects

We have 20 registered users

The newest registered user is Illthion

2 posters

The Black Brotherhood

Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

The Black Brotherhood Empty The Black Brotherhood

Post by Serenity Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:29 am

The Black Brotherhood

History: Once upon a time, in the lands of Arcadia, there lived a man who desperately wanted more than one woman in his life. His name was Damien Black. With no way of doing this, he became miserable, bitter, and angry. With four grown and strong sons to carry of the family name, he created a new tradition. After hiring a hitman to take out his wife, he opened up a dark guild called The Black Brotherhood. The Brotherhood quickly became the go to market for high quality slaves. With their main base in the depths of Black Mountain, it is very difficult to locate and stop them. They've been there for three decades and have still stayed hidden, now using Black Mountain Village as a cover (the towns people do not know). The current leader is Damien's second son, Garrison Black.

Product: The Brotherhood's product is High Quality Male and Female Slaves. The Brotherhood is known for making the highest quality slaves out of virgin women and men. The slaves are conditioned to perfection and trained to believe that this is what makes them valuable. Every slave sold by the Black Brotherhood: is a virgin, follows the code they are given to the letter, is extremely obedient and doesn't question, and wholeheartedly believe the following rules ingrained into their minds:

• Their Creed(s): These are eight tenets they will recite by memory.
    • 1. "I will protect my Master with my life and serve him/her as he/she wishes with my body."
    • 2. "I must be valuable and valuable tools do not fail, so I must succeed for my Master."
    • 3. "If I am misused, I will leave my Master and return to Black Mountain for rehabilitation."
    • 4. "If I am resold, I will serve my new Master as though they are my only Master."
    • 5. "I will obey my Master. I will honor my Master. I will follow my Master."
    • 6. "If my Master travels, I will follow."
    • 7. "If my Master dies, I will follow."
    • 8. "If my Master is slain, I will avenge him or die trying. If I succeed, I will then follow."

The Slaves that are sold are different classes Secretarial, Janitorial, Parental, Guardian, Medical, Sexual, and Entertainment. Each class has "special features" and are explained below:

• All classes get an automatic +10 to agility and endurance. Any other bonuses are in addition.

• Secretarial: A class based on organizing paperwork, files, and appointments. Also runs errands in a timely manner and dresses professionally. No travel experience. [7,000g]

• Janitorial: Often called the "maid" or "butler" class. Very respectful class that knows how to cook, clean, do laundry, and run errands. No travel experience. [5,000g]

• Parental: A class dedicated to your children during the day and your body at night. They are the perfect "spouse" for those who need them. Knows how to aid the children in school, cook, clean, do laundry, run errands, and satisfy your nightly needs. No travel experience. [7,500g]

• Guardian: A highly physical class trained for combat situations to protect and kill when it's needed. They are always alert and ready to fight for you. Skill Sheet Bonuses: +20 strength OR speed. +20 Agility OR Durability. +20 Endurance. +10 Energy Control (if applicable) Travel ready. [8,500g]

• Medical: (Doctor or Nurse) A highly skilled class in which the person studied heavily in the medical field. They are highly intelligent and can take care of any illnesses and most injuries. Cannot perform surgeries, but can be sent off to do so. Travel ready. [10,000g]

• Sexual: A class dedicated to the physical satisfaction of their master. They are ready to go at any time and willing to make any fantasy come true. Travel ready. +10 agility and endurance. [5,500g]

• Entertainment: A talented class that plays an instrument, dances, or perform in a specific manner to entertain a few or a group of many people. Travel ready. [6,000g]

Leader: Garrison Black [Ask Permission]

Members:

1. Victoria Bellante (6 years)

Slaves In Stock:

Slaves Sold:

Application:
    Character Name:
    Slave or Member:
    Character Application Link:
    Years Involved:

Code:
    Application:
    [b]Character Name:[/b]
    [b]Slave or Member:[/b]
    [b]Character Application Link:[/b]
    [b]Years Involved:[/b]

Last edited by Serenity on Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total
    Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Humor : "Then just like before: the only way to steal is to steal from the mafia!"

The Black Brotherhood Empty Re: The Black Brotherhood

Post by Tsubine Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:05 am

Application:
    Character Name: Victoria Bellante
    Slave or Member: Member
    Character Application Link: https://auroranvision.rpg-board.net/t588-victoria-bellante
    Years Involved: 6 years
    Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:06 am

Approved. Welcome to the Dark Brotherhood you sick b*tch. :D

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:00 am