Auroran Era

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff

Top posting users this month

No user

Latest topics

» He Knows Not Where He Be [Open]
Leaving [CLOSED] EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 4:11 am by Dai

» Returning Home [Closed]
Leaving [CLOSED] EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 8:32 pm by Tsubine

» Serenity's Face Claims
Leaving [CLOSED] EmptyTue Nov 15, 2016 2:29 pm by Serenity

» Escape from Ezon [CLOSED]
Leaving [CLOSED] EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 3:25 am by Serenity

» Running on Idle [Closed]
Leaving [CLOSED] EmptySun Nov 06, 2016 8:06 am by Schnockles

» The Deflowering [Closed]
Leaving [CLOSED] EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 5:34 pm by Schnockles

» Serenity's Character List
Leaving [CLOSED] EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 10:36 am by Serenity

» Amelia Bennett [APPROVED, 3-5]
Leaving [CLOSED] EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 9:44 am by Tsubine

» Kenta [Approved; 1-2]
Leaving [CLOSED] EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 8:27 am by Serenity

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 4514 messages in 615 subjects

We have 20 registered users

The newest registered user is Illthion

2 posters

Leaving [CLOSED]

Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Leaving [CLOSED] Empty Leaving [CLOSED]

Post by Serenity Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:27 pm

Leaving [CLOSED] Header3_zpsexmzp5wn

Jaden came bursting into Julius' bedroom with his stuff already packed. He hurried Julius along, angrily and ashamed of what had just occurred. He didn't give Julius much of a chance to understand what was going on. He said that he would explain it later. Right now, he just wanted away from that bitch of a woman and her psychotic sister. And he was going to go now. Any argument from Julius angered Jaden even more. "FINE! You wanna stay here, then fucking stay so she can kill your ass in the morning. I am out of here. Fuck this place." he shouted and made his way out, "I'm waiting at the gate for five minute. Be there, or I'm gone." Jaden went out and stood against the gate to wait for Julius.

The moment Julius was ready, he found Jaden waiting at the front gate with his shit over his shoulder, just like Jaden said he would be. "Alright, let's get the fuck out of here." Jaden said and began walking away from the mansion. However, there were two pale eyes watching them from the second floor.

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Humor : "Then just like before: the only way to steal is to steal from the mafia!"

Leaving [CLOSED] Empty Re: Leaving [CLOSED]

Post by Tsubine Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:45 pm

Julius was about to have his first dream in a while when Jaden burst in. It was around four in the morning, and the heavy shaking was enough to startle Julius awake. He questioned what was going on, why Jaden was leaving, and why he wouldn't calm down. That just pissed Jaden off more. Julius sighed and began packing. "Fine, fine. I'll be there." Julius packed away most of his things. He left behind a sheet of paper for the maids to find. It was addressed to Vivianna. The letter read some sappy apology that had some actual meaning to it.

Julius barely met his pal at the gate, and the two immediately set off. Julius gazed wistfully back at the house, and he thought he felt someone watching him. Probably a guard. The silence between the two was thick enough to cut. They walked about half an hour before Julius finally spoke up. "Okay, we're far enough away. You have to tell me what the hell happened back there. I've seen you this mad twice before, and it's not a pretty sight." Julius spoke with actual concern for his friend.
    Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:22 am

As the two men vanished into the darkness, the pale eyed woman that had been watching their departure sighed. There went her only chance to actually talk to someone, but why? Vivianna went to talk to her sister at first, but something pushed her away from her sister's door. She chose otherwise and went to their room's instead. The maids didn't touch it yet, it was too late in the evening. Vivianna sat down on Julius' bed and looked around. This room was empty, again. And that's when she saw it. She picked up the note and noticed it was addressed to her. The apology was enough for Vivianna. Whether it was sappy or not didn't bother her. It's not like anyone else took the time to say sorry for hurting her. He did. Julius took the time. Vivianna was not letting him get away. She was going too.

The silence between Jaden and his friend was thick, the tension was thicker and heavier too. He was fuming mad, confused, ashamed, and guilty all at once. It took Julius thirty minutes before he asked Jaden what was going on. It was just enough time for Jaden not to immediately snap. However, he stopped walking and looked back to Julius with anger-filled eyes. He pointed back to the mansion. "That bitch is psychotic! Absolute insane!" Jaden said, yelling at the top of his lungs, "We were talking and suddenly she was on me. She wanted me, right? Apparently she had been drinking for a long while before I got there because she doesn't remember a damn thing. And so OUT OF FUCKING NO WHERE we had to go. Wouldn't let me talk or explain or anything. Just nope. Get up and go. FUCK HER."

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Humor : "Then just like before: the only way to steal is to steal from the mafia!"

Post by Tsubine Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:44 am

Julius was taken aback by Jaden yelling. Wasn't quite what he expected by an explanation. And so that's what happened. "Jaden..." Julius spoke his friend's name like a school teacher whose favorite student had just failed a test. He shook his head, sighing. "I think it's best we left anyways." Julius changed the subject. "Although I hate it for her sister, Victoria... she is a bad person. A very bad person."

"If she jumped your bones like that, then flipped out... I fear for her staff, honestly. I... Vivianna said that her sister kept slaves. I thought it was a metaphor for underpaid staff or something. I didn't think she actually meant slaves, but... I'm thinking she might have meant it literally." Julius shifted his rucksack. "Honestly, if she weren't so powerful, I'd say turn her in to a guild or the ADL or something. But she's the head of the BTC. No one would prosecute her. So where to now?"
    Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:55 am

It didn't take Vivianna long to pack up a small bag of things. She rushed through the house as silently as she could, avoiding the staff and threatening to kill them if they didn't leave her alone. She wouldn't do that, but the anger was enough to get the point across. Vivianna packed up some food, water, and chose carefully which katana she was bringing wither her. In the end, she chose one of her less fancy ones that had recently been sharpened. Without a word to her sister, a couple maids saw her rush out of the mansion, ignoring the guards yelling for her to come back, and ran after Julius.

Jaden calmed down a bit after his rant. When Julius spoke up about Victoria, Jaden didn't even want to argue. He had seen something different about her last night, but fuck it. She probably was that type of person. She had already proven to be a selfish and insane bitch to him. He didn't care. "I don't know... Maybe catch another job somewhere. Let's just walk until we figure it out." Jaden said, a bit more upset than he was letting on. He actually liked staying there for the short amount of time that it happened. "Let's just get farther and make camp somewhere. I'm still tired as fuck from last nig-.. Pun intended."

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:19 pm

Jaden calming down was a good sign. It wasn't going to be a Torbrük all over again. Julius was still afraid to go within ten miles of that village. "Haha, walking is about all we'll be doing for a while, man." Julius gave his friend an apologetic smile. "We're in the middle of nowhere. I think the nearest village is... about ninety miles away. Something like that." Julius sighed and agreed with his friend. He wanted to get some more sleep too. They had made camp and Julius had started a small fire. "I have to ask though..." Julius spoke to his friend cautiously. "Was it good at least? The sex, I mean."

A few minutes after they had finally settled down and were about to sleep, Julius heard some shuffling around them. A little too big to be a fox or something. "Jaden, don't fall asleep yet..." Julius grabbed his sword and stood. "If you're an animal, go on, get out, and shoo." Julius repeated the last word, flailing his arms forward to try to scare of an animal. "If you're a person, we don't have anything you'd want to take."
    Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:40 am

Leaving [CLOSED] Header1_zpsqxue0mc2

"That far, huh? We'll end up huntin' sometime then. Great." Jaden sighed in annoyance and then raised an eyebrow at Julius. His question was funny. Jaden just smirked and chuckled. "Heh... hehehe... Hehehehehe." Jaden took a deep breath and nodded, "Oh hell yes. If she remembered it, she wouldn't have aske-... ordered us to leave. I won't give much detail about it, but I will say this... No one can take me without weakening me first and that's exactly what she had to do." Jaden smiled pridefully.

Vivianna was having a difficult time tracking them, so it was lucky that they were pretty much moving in a straight line. When she caught up, it was only because they were trying to go to bed. She moved through a few bushes, her clothes getting caught on the branches. She heard Julius try to shoo her, but that wasn't going to work. Then his exclamation about not having anything she'd want to take came. She walked around to reveal herself and pointed at his sword. "I'm sure that'd be worth something."
    Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Thu Oct 13, 2016 4:01 pm

Well, their plan was about the same as it was in-between jobs. No direction, but a want to find something. At least this time there was only a one-way path to the next village. "Well, if she had killed you, you would have at least died doing what you love—beautiful women." Julius laughed a bit at his own joke, then let the fire die down. He was staring up at the stars when the rustling started. After failing to shoo the creature, a beautiful woman emerged from the brush. Julius blinked in surprise. "Vivianna?" No, this was not good. "What... what the hell are you doing here?" Julius sounded confused and concerned. Whether the concern was on himself or Vivianna, it was hard to tell. "Did you follow us from your house? ...did your sister send you?"
    Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:52 pm

Jaden shared a laugh with Julius at his 'beautiful women' joke. Julius was right in that aspect. When it came time to camp, they were silent until an 'animal' made it's appearance. Jaden raised an eyebrow and glanced back and forth between Vivianna and Julius when she came through the trees. She had obviously followed them, but why? Jaden couldn't help but wonder if Julius had a bit of a moment with this suicidal little blonde. As for Vivianna, that was not the greeting she was expecting from Julius.

Vivianna's eyes fixated on Julius, her head tilted, and she did not blink a single time until she spoke up. "No." was all she said. Her sister did not send her. Clutching her katana tightly, she glanced back and forth between Julius and Jaden. "Why did you leave?" Vivianna asked and stepped forward, glaring intensely and with wide eyes at Julius. She wasn't just angry, but that's really all that showed. Vivanna stared him directly in the eyes. "Why?" she asked once more with a hiss of her voice.

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:26 pm

The scathing tone Vivianna had was enough to make Julius regret not trying to stand up to stay. However, Victoria scared him and that was enough for him to think twice even on that. But how should he answer that question? He obviously looked bothered by the question, but he had to answer her. "Um... Well, it's..." Julius looked to his friend for assistance. "God this is complicated. Jaden, should I just tell her?"

After getting none, Julius sighed. "You're no help." He thought for a moment, then decided. She needed the truth. "So basically... Jaden and your sister... kinda... had sex. She was drunk off her ass, didn't remember it, and apparently just ordered Jaden and me to leave. I think it was a heat of the moment thing... She may come to think twice on it, but I doubt it. Either way, she basically fired us and told us to scram. Sooo, we scrammed. There really wasn't much choice in the matter. Oh, did you get the letter I left? I did want to apologize for leaving in the middle of the night... Kind of rude, but again, no real choice."

Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:32 pm

Jaden just shrugged. This choice was up to Julius, not him. He didn't gave half a damn whether Vivianna knew. He sat in silence as those two talked, half-ignoring the conversation. Vivianna's eyes narrowed at Julius and then she glanced over to Jaden. The hand around her katana tightened and for a brief moment she thought of killing Jaden for fucking shit up. Instead of doing something that would anger Julius, Vivianna turned back to him and released her katana. "Then I'm going with you." she said without any room for argument. She stepped back into the forest where she had come from and picked up her pack. She had already had suspicions on her sister's making them leave, so she had already planned on coming with them. She just didn't want to confirm that if her suspicions were wrong. "And do not argue with me. I am not going back to that place." she said and sat down at their camp.

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:03 pm

Julius noticed the look towards Jaden. He gave her an apologetic shrug. Julius knew what his friend did was bad, but there wasn't any going back on it. Then, Vivianna said she was going with them. Julius was stuck. He couldn't even look at Jaden. "Uh..." She came back with a pack—she really was following them to join? Dear lord, this woman had issues. But not as many issues as her sister probably. Probably. "Um... I..."

Julius finally composed himself, and he looked at Vivianna with concern. "Are you sure you want this? I mean, we're not going to some home or something. We don't belong to a guild, nor do we have a lot of money stashed away. Most of our nights will be spent like this or in an inn near a small village. I know you can probably defend yourself, but... are you sure you can handle yourself out here? I'm not saying I don't want you along or anything, but... I don't want you to get hurt because you don't know what you're doing in the wilderness. If you're sure you can handle yourself, then fine, tag along. But there are two rules. Don't get naked in front of us." Julius held up a hand to quell any questions for Jaden. "And if your sister comes after you or us, you're going to tell her you did this out of your own free will—that we didn't kidnap you or anything. Understood?"
    Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:22 pm

Vivianna sat down with her knees up and her arms resting on them. She stared blankly at Julius as he went on and on and on about how this situation. She was staying and he was going to get used to it. Then he went on to these two rules. The first one caused Jaden to sit up and look to Julius, "Wait wh-..." The second one Jaden completely agreed with. He wasn't dealing with that crazy woman's shit again. Vivianna stared silently at Julius when he finished. She wasn't thinking about what he said. It was more of a 'what the fuck do you think' look. She turned away from him and nodded. "That's fine. I don't care. I haven't had a home in years, so being out here won't be much different. It'll be home sans evil." Vivianna then began looking through her pack and pulled out a small purse. She tossed it at Julius and then laid down, using her pack as a pillow. "There, should buy my way in at least." she said as she adjusted herself to a more comfortable position on the ground. Vivianna snatched up a bit of money when she could. The purse contained 259 coin in the form of two plat, 5 gold, and 9 silver.

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:50 pm

Honestly, Julius knew he was probably going to get an 'I can handle myself' from Vivianna. He knew he was, but he wanted to make sure he gave her the warnings. If she backed out, it was going to be because she didn't listen to him now. Julius was going to make sure he was in a position to say 'I told you so.' There was a part of him that hoped she knew the dangers and how to survive like this. He wanted to help her. She was broken and now homeless. Where else was she going to go? Julius felt he knew the answer to that too.

Julius looked to Jaden a little apologetically as he let her turn around. He had taken this stray in without really talking to his partner about it. "Well, at least you'll be in good company." Julius moved his sleeping bag to be slightly more in the middle than where he was. "Hm?" Julius caught the small purse and opened it. His eyes went wide. "Hell..." He tossed the purse to Jaden, pulling his mouth tight in approval. "Yeah, I'd say that'd cover it... Although we wouldn't really have asked you to pay your way in... It's not like this won't help."

Julius went to lie on his back, and he turned to Vivianna. "Another thing, would you mind helping us on the jobs we get? It's... usually minor stuff. Most of what we've done lately has been riding in a wagon as bodyguards for cargo and whatnot. Nothing special. You got a cleaning kit for that?" Julius nodded to her katana. "If you help us, there's a chance that's gonna get covered in blood. You'll need to get some cleaning supplies so it doesn't rust."
    Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:36 am

Vivianna had a creepy stare. It always felt like the eyes of a doll staring at you. There was no real emotion unless she intentionally shifted. If the eyes were the window to the soul, then Vivianna may not have had one. And so when Julius turned to her from his place in his sleeping bag, he was met with the usual soulless stare of Vivianna. "Money means little to me. As long as I am not starving and have something to wear, I will be fine." Vivianna explained and grabbed onto her katana. She held it to herself like a security blanket, keeping it nestled between her breasts. "I can help you on jobs and yes, I have a cleaning kit. I almost forgot it, but remembered last second, so that will not be an issue."

Jaden had been silent most of the time. He listened and watched the two interact. When Julius apologized expressively, Jaden just shrugged. He didn't care. He had half-the-mind to seduce Vivianna just to fuck her too, but that would piss Julius off. He could already tell his friend was protective of the girl. Jaden slid into his sleeping bag and noticed Vivianna staring at him. "What?" he raised an eyebrow at her. She stayed silent for a moment and then spoke up. "I'm sorry." That threw Jaden off. "You're angry, I can tell. Whatever my sister did, I'm sorry." Jaden didn't know what to say. He just nodded and turned over in his sleeping bag to face away from her. And that's when Vivianna noticed it...

Vivianna didn't have a sleeping bag, but both of them did. After a few minutes of thought on this, and once Julius closed his eyes, Vivianna got onto all fours and scooted closer to him. She kept quiet, making sure not to make a sound. She sat on her knees and watched him for a little bit. Then, like a lion crawling over a fallen tree, Vivianna moved over Julius as swiftly as a predator and stopped by Jaden. He didn't move a muscle. His breathing patterns said he was already asleep. She watched him for a bit and then looked around. She repeated her stalking action and crawled back over Julius and then laid about a foot away from him. She had her back to him, but kept herself pretty close.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:53 am