Auroran Era

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff

Top posting users this month

No user

Latest topics

» He Knows Not Where He Be [Open]
The Deflowering [Closed] EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 4:11 am by Dai

» Returning Home [Closed]
The Deflowering [Closed] EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 8:32 pm by Tsubine

» Serenity's Face Claims
The Deflowering [Closed] EmptyTue Nov 15, 2016 2:29 pm by Serenity

» Escape from Ezon [CLOSED]
The Deflowering [Closed] EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 3:25 am by Serenity

» Running on Idle [Closed]
The Deflowering [Closed] EmptySun Nov 06, 2016 8:06 am by Schnockles

» The Deflowering [Closed]
The Deflowering [Closed] EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 5:34 pm by Schnockles

» Serenity's Character List
The Deflowering [Closed] EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 10:36 am by Serenity

» Amelia Bennett [APPROVED, 3-5]
The Deflowering [Closed] EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 9:44 am by Tsubine

» Kenta [Approved; 1-2]
The Deflowering [Closed] EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 8:27 am by Serenity

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 4514 messages in 615 subjects

We have 20 registered users

The newest registered user is Illthion

2 posters

The Deflowering [Closed]

Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

The Deflowering [Closed] Empty The Deflowering [Closed]

Post by Serenity Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:32 am

The Deflowering [Closed] Header16_zpsi9khbsey

Amelia Bennett's life has never been a pretty one. She hates her parents and has no friends. Who would want to befriend the daughter of two criminal masterminds that only care for themselves and will destroy you if you get in their way? Not many people will put themselves in that sort of risk, so Amelia has always been alone. She keeps to herself, excluding while working as her family's maid. Her parents, however, do not keep to themselves. They have hurt so many people throughout the years, that all of their actions are going to come crashing down around them. And who is going to be the victim in this? Who is the one that will deal with all of the backlash? Amelia Bennett, that's who.

One night, Amelia was walking through her parents' beautifully taken care of garden when she was suddenly snatched up. Someone came out from the darkness and took her. She was gagged, blindfolded, and dragged away. She didn't even have time to scream. Anytime she fought, she was smacked by a large hand that left her face numb each time. She cried a lot, scared of what they were going to do to her. There were three different voices and they were speaking some language that she didn't know, so she assumed they weren't Arcadian. Amelia found herself being dragged and tossed around like garbage. Her blindfold fell off when the three men began arguing with each other.

She watched in horror as these three strong brawny men began to fight. Blood and teeth were being knocked from each other. She could have sworn that one of them broke another's leg. With her hands tied behind her back and mouth still gagged, Amelia took this chance to get up and run. She ran as fast as she possibly could. When the heels she was wearing slowed her down, she kicked them off and kept running. It was dark and hard to see the farther she got away from their little camp. There were no torches to light her way. She couldn't see any signs of a city. Amelia tripped over a raised root and got back up, only to fall again and again. Giving up, she laid there helplessly, waiting for the sun to rise.

Schnockles
    Schnockles

The Deflowering [Closed] Empty Re: The Deflowering [Closed]

Post by Schnockles Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:57 am

Gone.  The mark was gone.  As the girl was caught and dragged away, a body-less sigh could be heard.  "They got her first." Slowly a head became visible, a man with dark hair and a lean body slowly fading into visibility. Kenta was hired to catch the girl and take her out of the picture. She was just supposed to disappear, the contractor didn't care how. He had just gotten ready to make his move when the others appeared. It was an insanely well paying contract, which made it all the worse. If he wasn't the one to take her out, then he wouldn't be paid. There would be other contracts, but this one stood out. It was easy, it should have been easy. Maybe that's why others also jumped on the mark. Perhaps...he could sabotage them. Quickly he jumped the garden wall and made his way out of the city. He managed to catch up to them, and began to shadow. Once he found the perfect moment, he threw a rock. Quickly blending in with his surroundings, it seemed like one of the men struck the other. Quickly, and almost surprisingly, it broke out into a brawl.

Even better, Amelia began to run. Once she gained distance, his move was easy. He followed behind her quietly until she finally fell over. Once she gave up, she was a sitting duck. There was no reason to let her know of his presence. He slipped over, pulling out a syringe and, just as she probably noticed he was there, jammed it into her. Within a few moments, she'd be out cold. He thought he heard voices in the distance, their squabble might have ceased. Grabbing her now limp body, he quickly opened up a tunnel and jumped inside, closing the entrance behind him. By the time she came to, it would be hours later, and they'd be far from where she was last conscious. It'd be deep in the woods, deeper than she could even imagine. "You're awake. I'm sure you're wondering why you're here. Don't bother screaming though, this deep in the woods, there aren't even owls to bear witness." He stretched to limber back up after all the running and tunnel digging. "You're worth a lot of money. Doesn't matter if you're alive or not, you just had to disappear."
    Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:11 am

The Deflowering [Closed] Header15_zpsi0mkobkp

Amelia was catching her breath and thinking of a way to get home, or if she should even go back. This was the one time she might actually be free. If they caught her though, they'd beat her again. Amelia was pulled from her thoughts when she heard a small rustling. She went to turn her head back toward it when something stabbed her. She didn't even get a chance to speak. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head and she collapsed limply onto the cold grass. Amelia woke hours later, her eyes blurry and feeling off balance. She blinked to make her eyes clear up when she heard a voice. She looked over to a man that she didn't recognize. "I'm worth a lot of money?" she spoke with a raspy voice, her mouth dry, "Do you have any water? I'm really thirsty." Amelia brought her hand up to touch her throat and then realized. "You untied me..." Amelia said gratefully and then smiled at him, "Thank you very much for not hurting me. It was too dark for me to get far enough away, so I fell and... Something bit me." She seemed to remember the syringe being stabbed into her, but not that he had done it to her.

Schnockles
    Schnockles

Post by Schnockles Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:24 am

She was still dazed, she seemed to mistake his untying her for a rescue. She asked for water too. "You don't seem to understand your situation." He pulled out a flask of water and tossed it to her. "Your parents have cheated a lot of people. Owe a lot of people money. I've come to collect." If she hadn't yet started to drink he'd urge her on. "Drink." He walked over to her. She was a pretty little thing. Unfortunately for her, Kenta hadn't had much stimulation for his empathy. So since she was just supposed to disappear, ideas filled his head. "You aren't going back. But my contract doesn't say I have to kill you." After she finished drinking and didn't have that annoying rasp to it, he'd shove her back over and immediately grope one of her breasts. Squeezing it, he would smack her across the face if she tried to shove his hand away. "You belong to me now, understood?" He'd then pin her down and immediately kiss her, violating her mouth with his tongue, no matter how much she struggled. "This body of yours is mine to use." As he spoke, he reached his hand down to her crotch and started to feel up her pussy, continuing to keep her pinned to the ground.
    Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:50 am

The Deflowering [Closed] Header7_zpsmu4la1ad

"Huh?" Amelia tilted her head in confusion. What didn't she understand? She caught the flask and hesitated as he went on. He told her to drink, so she did what he said. She was used to being bossed around, so it felt normal. "I don't underst-..." Amelia was caught off as she was suddenly pushed down. She tensed as his hand grabbed onto her breast. "Ow, stop it!" she shouted and tried pushing him away. He smacked her. Her breath caught in her throat and tears formed in her eyes. "I don't belong to you!" she retorted and went to fight him again, but she was pinned. She was about to yell when his mouth covered hers and his tongue forced it's way over her lips. Her first thought was to bite down on him, but feared his retaliation. When he stopped, she coughed and spit on the ground, trying to rid her mouth of his taste. "No, p-please don't!" she begged him, fully formed tears rushing down her cheeks.

Amelia was pinned. She put her hands on his wrist to try and push him away. "Stop it! STOP IT! STOP IIIIT!" she kicked and screamed at him. In a panic, Amelia smacked him across the face and immediately froze. What was he going to do now? "I-I'm s-sorry. Please just let me go!"

Schnockles
    Schnockles

Post by Schnockles Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:06 pm

Amelia quickly realized she didn't like the direction this was headed, but Kenta didn't care. His ability to care about another person's emotions was withered. Right now the connections weren't firing. As expected, she tried to shove his hand away and he slapped her across the face. She was breaking down quick, but that didn't stop him from violating her. As soon as he released her lips, she began to spit as if expunging his filth from her lips. Yet when he went to molest her opening, she slapped him. She immediately froze up. She begged apology, but he just slapped her across the face again. "Shut up." The girl was annoying. "Don't talk back. You're mine now. Maybe you don't fully grasp the position you're in." Standing up, but using one of his feet to keep her pinned, he pulled out the now empty syringe from earlier. He had rinsed it out while she was unconscious and he pulled out a little vial of liquid, quickly drawing it into the syringe. Leaning back down to her body, he immediately jabbed the needle into her thigh. This time it wasn't a sedative. She'd find out soon enough. Her entire body would become flush with arousal. "Hot and bothered?" He asked. What he just injected her with was an incredibly potent aphrodisiac. Continuing to keep her suppressed, he then reached down and flipped up her skirt. He'd search around until he found her clitoris and pinch it, gauging the result. Odds were resisting the aphrodisiac's effects would be incredibly unpleasant, but odds were she'd be trying her hardest. "How's it feel? You know you want it." For now he'd test her, see how she responded.
    Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:20 pm

The Deflowering [Closed] Header8_zpstrvz9equ

Amelia's face was swelling at this point. The combination of this man and the previous men slapping her was too much. She could barely feel her cheeks until they were hit, and then the pain shot through them like acid burning her skin. "No! I don't grasp it! I could never grasp how someone could do something this cruel!" Amelia yelled and struggled beneath his feet. When she saw the syringe, she froze and watched him fill it. "What is that?" Amelia struggled harder, but her thigh was stabbed and injected with that fluid. He kept stepping on her, refusing to let her move. His strength was very much beyond her own. She was trying to fight more, but stopped when a strange feeling came over her.

Amelia's body was feeling warm. There was a tingling sensation between her legs. She recognized the initial feeling, but it became very intense within seconds. "Wh-What did you... give me?" Amelia's breathing became heavier as her body heated up. She felt cool air hit her lower area as her skirt was lifted up. She reached down to block him from touching her, but couldn't since he was still keeping her pinned. "N-NO! Stop..." Amelia begged again as he searched around her lower region. Suddenly a jolt of some overwhelming sensation that Amelia could not describe sent her back arching up into the air involuntarily, pushing his foot off of her. Sher moaned loudly into the hair and held her breath.

"You... pinc-pinched my clit and it... What did you do to me!? What was that stuff? Don't touch me!" She screamed at the top of her lungs again and smacked his hand away, "Let me go you asshole!"

Schnockles
    Schnockles

Post by Schnockles Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:36 pm

The time to pick a new spot to slap may have been at hand. She had a pretty face, best not ruin it. She didn't understand the cruelty that he was displaying. Quite frankly he didn't even grasp the cruelty of it. Yet everything changed when he injected her with the aphrodisiac. Once it's effects took hold, she stopped. "Just something that lets your body reveal your true feelings." That is when he pinched her. The jolt was even more than he expected, that was fun to watch. "This is just your body being honest to what you want." He was lying, it was just an aphrodisiac, but maybe he could wear her down if she thought she wanted it. Besides, her suffering was just because she was letting herself suffer. She smacked his hand away, but before going for her face again he remembered he didn't want to somehow cause any real damage to it. Grabbing her, he quickly flipped her over and gave her some hard spanks on the ass. "Disobedience means you get disciplined." He flipped her back over and ripped up her skirt and yanked down her panties, revealing her flushed and by now quite wet cavern. He stuck his fingers in and got some of the juices on it, then held his finger up to her face. "You seem to be enjoying this." He shoved the fingers into her mouth so she could get a taste of humiliation, and then went to pull down his pants and underwear, revealing his already hard member. "Now be a good girl, and when we're done you'll be fed well. Otherwise, it is going to get far worse for you." At this point he shoved his cock straight into her opening, and only waited long enough for him to be settled before beginning to pound her. It would be immensely painful, but with such a powerful aphrodisiac, she'd probably be feeling a strange mix of intense pleasure and pain.
    Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:55 pm

Amelia was not some stupid woman that could easily be manipulated. She was well educated and knew what she and her body desired. This was not it, and his attempts to change that mindset would not work on her, even if she had been drugged. "Liar." she said in reply to his comment about 'true feelings' and then repeated it when he said it was her body 'being honest'. Her fighting against him only got her hit more, except this time he forced her onto her stomach and slapped her backside. With each strike, she tensed and clenched her teeth from the stinging pain. "Pl-Please, s-stop hitting meeee." she begged, crying through her teeth as she was flipped over on her back again. She didn't have a chance to react before her skirt was ripped off. Her panties followed right after and Amelia looked pleadingly at him. He wasn't going to stop and she realized that the moment his fingers penetrated her.

Amelia was a tight fit for anyone, but that was because she had never done anything before. She hadn't even penetrated herself with toys or her own fingers. She was quite satisfied with rubbing her clit. So when his fingers entered, Amelia reached down and grabbed his wrist. She didn't grab it hard because she was taken aback by the pleasurable feeling that shot up from her core. She gasped for air, trying to prevent herself from moaning in pleasure at his touch. He pulled them out and her body fell limp. She wasn't going to be able to fight him and she realized this as he shoved his pussy-juice soaked fingers into her mouth. She spit again and coughed when suddenly he was in between her legs. Amelia's eyes widened when she realized he was naked. She could see his erect cock coming at her. "No, no! Please!" she begged harder than before, pleading desperately for him to stop, "I've neve-..."

Amelia's voice was caught in her throat. She couldn't finish her sentence. He was merciless in his entrance. She felt herself being ripped in two, her vagina forcibly being spread without a moment of time to adjust to his size. She had nothing to compare his dick to beyond his fingers, and the difference in size was still great. Amelia's mouth was stuck open as she tried to take in air that wouldn't come. Her mind was overwhelmed by the mixture of pain and pleasure that shot through her body. He gave her very little time to adapt to the intrusion of his cock. He began pounding himself into her pussy, attacking her core ruthlessly with his hardened member. Amelia couldn't say anything. She couldn't scream, cry, or moan. She merely moved beneath him, her body being pushed by each of his thrusts.
    And when she finally made a noise, she put her hands on his shoulders and moaned. "Be gentle."

Schnockles
    Schnockles

Post by Schnockles Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:30 pm

She didn't believe him, meant she had a brain. Well that and she showed a lot of resistance. She begged for him to stop hitting her. He obliged her, for now. He wasn't gonna beat her for no reason and she had already gotten punished for the last disobedience. "Then be a good girl." He got a first feel for her tightness when he stuck his fingers into her vagina. She tried to stop him, but he decided to forgive it this time. Mainly because the main part of her body to strike was her face and he wanted to preserve it. She was really enjoying it physically, and crying in agony mentally. He wasn't a sadist, yet somehow he was enjoying it. Still, once she saw his erect boner, she knew where this was headed. She begged him not to, yet he split her straight open. Her mind almost seemed to shut down because her reactions seemed to lag behind the situation. Her tight and lubricated hole squeezed down on Kenta hard, but it only seemed to fuel his animal desire more. She only sped up, and then he heard her moan out a request to be gentle. There was a small itch in the back of his head as he heard it. It nagged at him for a moment, and then was gone. Must be nothing. "You are a very naughty girl Amelia." He spoke and began to pound her even harder. He used one of his hands to go back to violently molesting her breasts. His magnificent man missile continued to split her forbidden garden asunder. Every motion felt good. Every motion a mix of pleasure and pain for the girl. He used his other hand to momentarily flick her clit before pinching it hard again, probably causing another moment of immense pleasure and pain. "Are you ready to be a good girl Amelia?"
    Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:39 pm

The Deflowering [Closed] Header7_zpsmu4la1ad

Her request for a gentle pounding was ignored. It wasn't just a request for Amelia, she was begging him and he couldn't even do that. Everything innocent about her body had been ripped away with a single thrust of his hips. The only thing she had to offer any man in her future was gone and so she felt she had no future. He went harder and Amelia's body jerked up toward him. Her hands clenched tightly on his shoulders, her nails digging into him. "You're hurting me!" she shouted in reply to his naught girl comment, refusing to admit to the pleasure that accompanied her pain. He grabbed onto her breasts and she clenched her jaw shut. "No more! Stop it! No more!" she begged again, moans of pleasure coming between each word she forced out through sobs. "I'll be a good girl!" she said and pushed at his chest, "I will! Just please stop hurting me! It hurts! You're going to fast, please stop!" Amelia begged, whimpered, cried. "I won't fight anymore, just please slow down! At least slow down!" Amelia pleaded even more, praying that he would give her something, praying for an ounce of mercy from his beating.

Schnockles
    Schnockles

Post by Schnockles Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:09 pm

She was crying in pain, begging him to slow down. The sounds from her mouth betrayed how good it actually felt. Finally, she seemed to give in and say she was a good girl. She had hit her limit and was giving up in hopes of even an ounce of mercy. She would be a good girl. Well of course she would, he'd make her. Now the question was would he reward her for that acknowledgement? Rewarding good behavior and punishing bad behavior was all part of teaching. He'd have to teach her her place. So for a moment, he slowed down slightly. "That's a good girl, time for your reward." He molester her tongue with his own once more, and then began to shift in search of the most sensitive spot he could find. The moment he found the spot that really made her moan, he'd begin to hit that spot hard. He sped back up to his previous pace and split her back open. He was going to try and force her to orgasm through all the pain. He pulled his mouth from hers. "That's a good girl. This obviously feels good, so I'll reward you by continuing." He'd never once let up the speed, continuing to immerse her in the mix of pleasure and pain. His dick was being squeezed nice and tight, so he himself was nearing his limit, but he was going to hold it back at least a little longer. "Be a good girl and beg for me to let you orgasm. Unless you'd rather I fuck you even harder."
    Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:28 pm

It was the moment of reprieve that she thought he would go easy on her. He slowed down and she thought that was the reward he was talking about, but no. He leaned down and forced a kiss on her again. Today had been a day of firsts for Amelia. It was her first time being groped. It was her first time being kissed. And it was the first time she had a man's dick inside of her. This was not how she would have ever imagined her first time, not like this... She cried and moaned into his mouth as his tongue invaded and licked around her mouth. As he kissed her, he moved around differently than before. He shifted his dick around inside of her until he hit a rather sensitive spot. She let out an involuntary moan and arched her back into him, her breasts pressing against his chest.

"Oh my god!" Amelia half said into his mouth as the kiss broke. Her head flew back, her eyes following the motion, as pleasure overwhelmed her. He sped up again and rammed his stiff rod harshly into her, filling her hole with himself. "Ah, ah! St-... I ca-... Pl-..." Amelia couldn't finish a sentence. Each try was thwarted by moan after moan that escaped her lips. She wasn't fighting him anymore. Amelia officially gave in to her body's desire. She found herself holding onto him, her legs wrapped around his waist and pulling him into her for more. Her pleasure was rising and a new feeling was coming. Without much warning, Amelia had a rush of pleasure shoot throughout her entire body. Her muscles tensed, her eyes closed, her grip on him tightened, and her moans were caught for a moment.

After that beginning ecstasy washed over her, Amelia let out a held breath in the form of a echoing moan. Her body twitched beneath him, the walls of her pussy contracting around his cock. It took her some time to catch her breath and regain her composure. When she did, Amelia let her body fall limp beneath his. She laid there, arms and legs sprawled outward and stared at him. The tears were coming naturally now, streaming down her cheeks like rain water down a drain. She didn't make another noise. She just stared at him, her eyes filled with confusion. She just did not understand how so many people could be so cruel. And why was it always to her? Once he was finished, Amelia sat up and crawled away from him. She curled into a fetal position, leaning against a wall and staring at him. "WHY!?"

Schnockles
    Schnockles

Post by Schnockles Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:44 pm

As he found the spot, she moaned in ecstasy. It was involuntary, but she couldn't stop herself. She could no longer even finish a word as the moaning cut her off. Her body gave in, she became a slave to the pleasure, at least for the moment. Finally, she hit her limit. She tensed up, obviously hitting orgasm as her muscles locked and then she went limp. He himself had reached his limit, so he pulled out and ejaculated on her body. Once she caught her breath, the tears began to gush like a waterfall. She was lost and confused, and all alone. The only one she even had in the world was the rapist standing before her. He had heard about her parents, they were a lot like his. They won't give two shits about her disappearance. All she could do is ask why. "If I just let you go and you show back up, I've got a problem on my hands." He began to stand up. "Rather than kill you, I can make you useful." He put his pants and underwear back on, he could clean them later. "You may as well accept your fate. No one will be around to save you. If you behave like a good girl I won't have a reason to hit you." He walked over and lifted her chin to make her look at him. "You belong to me now, understood?"
    Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:30 am

The Deflowering [Closed] Header17_zpskivdxwiv

Amelia was not shy about showing her disgust when he released himself all over her. She tried wiping it off before she moved, but it was sticky. She wiped off her hands by rubbing them on the ground and then moved away from him. She wanted to know why he would do something like this. "Useful? Go to a fucking brothel or find some whore on the street!" she yelled at him, pushing herself up against the wall as if it were her lifeline. He walked over to her and grabbed her chin. She tried pulling away, but his grip kept her there. Amelia glared at him. She belonged to him? Yeah right. That won't happen!

Amelia jerked her head harshly to the right to remove her chin from his grasp. She scooted away from him and glared at him more. "I will never belong to someone like you. Ever! Using some drug on me to make me do what you want... Using your strength so I can't fight you." Amelia looked away from him and clenched her jaw tightly shut out of anger. She was trapped, wasn't she? Again... "I refuse..." she whispered and curled up into a tight fetal position. Amelia began her crying again and laid there.

Schnockles
    Schnockles

Post by Schnockles Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:33 pm

This one was definitely feisty. She verbally fought what he said with what fire she could muster. She tried pressing herself back up against the wall. "Strong words, yet we both know who came out on top." She had been beaten enough he supposed. He didn't have her to beat her anyway, he had her to fuck her. "In time you'll give up. It'll be easier for you that way." As she crawled up into the fetal position again he just left without a word. She was locked in so if she tried to escape she would find no respite, but it wouldn't be long before she saw him again. Lowering a plate towards the ground, once it was fairly close to the ground he released for a light toss. It struck with a clunk but most of the food remained. It was an oddly healthy meal. It had actual vegetables and meat and other things. Really he didn't know how well she had eaten before she got grabbed, and he didn't want his new toy to wither up. She had to stay healthy, and by extension, pretty. The meal wouldn't always be like this, being better food the better she behaved, but he'd let it slide this time. The cooking wasn't the greatest, but it was obvious it's quality wasn't intentionally held back. It was...decent. "Eat up." He spoke and went to lean on the opposite wall. He wanted to make sure she ate before he went and left her. Besides, he had to fully explain her situation to her. Her new life.
    Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:40 am

"Only because you're physically stronger than me. Strong minded men don't need to force themselves on a woman, you pig." Amelia retorted her disgust with blatant insults. She refused to look at him now. She ignored him from then on. When he left, she looked around the area for some sort of escape, but found nothing. When he returned, she was in a different place and new she was caught. She stared at him, waiting to be slapped, but it never came. Instead, he threw a plate of food on the ground and expected her to eat it. He leaned against the wall and just watched her. Amelia clenched her fist in anger. "Go to hell." she kicked the food over and walked away from him. She had a limp now and a sudden pain shot up between her legs. She put her hand just above her groin area and dropped to her knees. She groaned in pain as her muscles below cramped up. This man's intrusion had left them beaten and sore, so each movement she made was painful. "It hurts..." she muttered, wincing in pain.

Schnockles
    Schnockles

Post by Schnockles Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:05 pm

Amelia threw some (admittedly) well deserved and harsh insults towards Kenta. He just blinked a bit and shrugged, before walking over to her and slapping her across the face. It was as if it was such a mundane and small action, despite the real severity of the situation. With that, he left to get her food. She was clearly trying to escape but he had just slapped her. He would rather just let her eat before explaining some things. Almost surprisingly, but not quite, she just kicked the food to the side. An act of rebellion that she would not rely on him for sustenance, even though that was really her only choice. He pondered for a second, and then decided. "Then go hungry." He took the food, leaving but tiny scraps scattered across the floor as the only remnants, and brought it out before going back into the room. She was in obvious pain, but he didn't really care. "Now then, for where you'll be living." He walked over and unlocked a door in the back of the empty room. Within, there was a largely stripped bedroom. There was effectively a futon on the floor with no pillow, a currently empty dresser, and very little else. "This is your room. That door back there..." He pointed to the side door. "If your bathroom." Neither room had even a window. "Behave and you can stay here, but don't behave...and you will be taken to a room far worse than this. Maybe if you're a REALLY good girl, you can have a pillow. Complain and you will lose what few amenities you have. Any questions?"
    Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:17 pm

Amelia expected the smack and only glared back. If he thought her will was going to be so easily broken, he was wrong. When he returned, she rejected his offer of food and so she would go hungry. "Fine. I'd rather die than eat anything you give me." she spat her words out, her tone filled with a venomous hatred. When he opened the door to what he said was her room, she didn't budge. She glanced through the doorway to see what was inside. When he finished explaining, she looked to him and narrowed her eyes. "Yeah, actually. What the fuck is wrong with you people?" she asked angrily. Amelia now had it in her head that this man worked for her parents or something, or someone that her parents had screwed over. He implied it before when it came to the money, but she didn't know whether he was telling the truth. "I have done nothing to hurt anyone. I haven't cheated or stolen a dime. I haven't blackmailed or hired a hitman to take someone out. I don't even have money! So what the hell did I do to deserve any of this shit?" The entire time she spoke, she had a look of pain on her face and she was hunched over. She winced more, her lower region now sore and torn through.

Schnockles
    Schnockles

Post by Schnockles Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:34 pm

When he asked about any questions, she had yet more venom to spit out.  For someone who had still eaten within 48 hours she had a lot of vigor left in her.  Time wears anyone down though.  Anyone and anything could be worn down given time.  "Your parents have screwed over a lot of people, I was hired to make you disappear.  Rather than kill you, I've decided to make use of you."  She was obviously in pain.  Still, it was day one.  Maybe taking away her right to a proper toilet and making her use a bucket would be too much day one.  Or rather, give it a few days before that happens.  Instead, he'd try something different.  He'd walk out once more, locking her into the room, before coming back 5 minutes later.  What was in his hand was something she probably didn't want to see.  An arm binder and a ball gag.  "It's your first day, so I won't lock you out of the bathroom and force you to use a bucket yet.  But..."  He walked over.  No matter what struggling she did, he'd force her to the ground, grab her arms, and force them into the arm-binder.  With a satisfying click, each of the straps would be locked shut, until her arms were locked behind her, completely unusable.  With that, she was effectively helpless.  He then brought the ball gag around her head, and locked it right in her mouth.  With that, he'd just begin to run his hands ALL over her body.  Every inch would be explored, just to taunt the fact that with her arms bound and mouth gagged, she couldn't do anything, even spit insults at him.  He'd pinch her nipples a few times, flick her clit without ever offering followup, and just generally enjoy her body while making her uncomfortable.  "We'll see just how long you can last, now won't we?"  With that, he'd walk out of the room, locking her in for her first night as his fucktoy.  She couldn't even get a drink from the sink due to the gag, and she was forced to spend this first night bound and gagged.  These next weeks would be fun.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:54 am