Auroran Era

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff

Top posting users this month

No user

Latest topics

» He Knows Not Where He Be [Open]
Running on Idle [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 4:11 am by Dai

» Returning Home [Closed]
Running on Idle [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 8:32 pm by Tsubine

» Serenity's Face Claims
Running on Idle [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2016 2:29 pm by Serenity

» Escape from Ezon [CLOSED]
Running on Idle [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 3:25 am by Serenity

» Running on Idle [Closed]
Running on Idle [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2016 8:06 am by Schnockles

» The Deflowering [Closed]
Running on Idle [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 5:34 pm by Schnockles

» Serenity's Character List
Running on Idle [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 10:36 am by Serenity

» Amelia Bennett [APPROVED, 3-5]
Running on Idle [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 9:44 am by Tsubine

» Kenta [Approved; 1-2]
Running on Idle [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 8:27 am by Serenity

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 4514 messages in 615 subjects

We have 20 registered users

The newest registered user is Illthion

2 posters

Running on Idle [Closed]

Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Running on Idle [Closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: Running on Idle [Closed]

Post by Serenity Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:44 pm

Running on Idle [Closed] - Page 2 Header4_zpseh2owwcm

Lanai sighed in relief once Ujiyasu was finished. "You're wrong, by the way." she walked up to him and set her hand on his shoulder, "You're my friend and if it's something that hurts or bothers you, it's going to bother me too. That's probably why it was bothering me so much. I kept feeling guilty and... alone, and I didn't know why. So when you open up to me, it helps me understand where you're coming from more. Now that I'm not in the dark, I won't bother you about it again. If you choose to bring it up, I will do whatever I can to help you or just listen, if that's what you need. I just needed to understand."

Lanai removed her hand from his shoulder and smiled, "I've always had this... sixth sense? I don't have arcana from what I understand, so it's not that, but I'm very empathetic. It's how I know my Dad hates me even though he never said it. It doesn't always work..." Lanai glared at the wall for a moment and then looked back to Ujiyasu with a smile, "But it's still there. Now... Don't apologize for my problems. I do have to ask though, since I am annoying, do you want me to stick around? I can leave."

Schnockles
    Schnockles

Running on Idle [Closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: Running on Idle [Closed]

Post by Schnockles Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:06 am

Running on Idle [Closed] - Page 2 Ujiyasu%20Taketoshi_zps3z4pejv5

Lanai explained herself and the neighbors probably heard the house exhale in relief.  Well that wasn't a tense situation at all.  Admittedly this girl was a handful, but she was too sweet to just let go.  His mother wasn't wrong, there was something of a miracle that the girl pulled off.  She got Ujiyasu to say things about his past.  It could very well have been the advantage of perspective.  Ujiyasu didn't know that she was betrayed when she got raped, but he knew enough about nakedness, the woods, and the fetal position to know that she had probably just been violated when he found her.  He still has his problems, but they feel smaller when he looks at her, whose problems are far, FAR worse.  "Really it's perfectly normal paranoia.  I wouldn't worry too much about it.  And you take your own advice, don't feel guilty about my problems."  She told him not to apologize for her problems, but sadly when someone really needs help and doesn't fully realize just how much they need it, it's easy for them to fall into a "Do as I say, not as I do" situation.  "You aren't annoying!  And you aren't going anywhere."  Ujiyasu's mother burst out.  Ujiyasu laughed.  "You're stuck with us.  And stuck with my mother trying to set us up 24/7."  His mother bit down on her tongue.  "You're staying here.  Hotels cost money.  Until everything is straightened out, it's best you stay here.  Besides, you're pleasant company."  Ujiyasu then went to finally go grab a bite from the kitchen.  "Oh, and you're not annoying.  A bit of a handful sometimes, but not annoying."  With that he went into the other room to eat.

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:02 am