Auroran Era

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff

Top posting users this month

No user

Latest topics

» He Knows Not Where He Be [Open]
A New Lease on Life [Closed] EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 4:11 am by Dai

» Returning Home [Closed]
A New Lease on Life [Closed] EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 8:32 pm by Tsubine

» Serenity's Face Claims
A New Lease on Life [Closed] EmptyTue Nov 15, 2016 2:29 pm by Serenity

» Escape from Ezon [CLOSED]
A New Lease on Life [Closed] EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 3:25 am by Serenity

» Running on Idle [Closed]
A New Lease on Life [Closed] EmptySun Nov 06, 2016 8:06 am by Schnockles

» The Deflowering [Closed]
A New Lease on Life [Closed] EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 5:34 pm by Schnockles

» Serenity's Character List
A New Lease on Life [Closed] EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 10:36 am by Serenity

» Amelia Bennett [APPROVED, 3-5]
A New Lease on Life [Closed] EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 9:44 am by Tsubine

» Kenta [Approved; 1-2]
A New Lease on Life [Closed] EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 8:27 am by Serenity

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 4514 messages in 615 subjects

We have 20 registered users

The newest registered user is Illthion

2 posters

A New Lease on Life [Closed]

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Humor : "Then just like before: the only way to steal is to steal from the mafia!"

A New Lease on Life [Closed] Empty A New Lease on Life [Closed]

Post by Tsubine Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:58 am

A New Lease on Life [Closed] Header1

There aren't many men in this world as despicable as Pierre von Argiano. Pierre was a slaver, plain and simple. He treated humans and elves like livestock—good livestock, mind you. They were commodities if he could get his hands on them, and he always liked to go for the exotic kind. Pierre von Argiano was known for being the man that could get someone from any town and of any race. You want a blue-haired elf that came from Iserlohn? Pierre would find them and sell them to you. But even besides requests, Pierre collected "interesting" inventory to place within his caravan. Pierre had a caravan of three wagons, all covered. One was his, one was his men's, and the last was his inventory. The inventory was protected with an arcane enchantment that made it impossible to see them unless Pierre unlocked it with a certain key.

Pierre was awoken by a scout that someone was approaching the caravan. He stood up, put on his fancy coat, sprayed a little cologne, and walked outside of his tent. He brushed his salt-and-pepper hair back and smiled as a returning customer appeared. Pierre smiled, knowing full well that this man probably just needed a replacement. "Mister D'Angelus! What a pleasant surprise." Pierre did not extend a hand, and instead kept smiling. "So, might I assume that you're going to need a new one? If so, I must admit you caught me at an odd time. We only have more... specialty inventory, of which I am sure you would like at least one of them."

Pierre motioned towards the rear cart, and continued to smile as he led Xavier down to the familiar wooden vehicle. He knelt down and inserted a key underneath the frame of the cart, turning it. The walls of the cart fell down, revealing a cage that ran the entire length and width of the cart. Inside, there were five elven females lying in various positions, asleep. All but one where the 'standard' elves. They had the blonde hair, the blue eyes, the lean and tall figure. They didn't look special, but they were pretty in their own right. "Wake up, my precious inventory." Pierre rang a bell that stirred all of them awake.

Sehlirr Eyllisghymn was one of the five elves sleeping in the barred cage used as showcase. She had been here for five years, slowly getting trained to accept that she was to be bought. Obedience was etched into her skin with whips. But Sehlirr was different from the other elves in the cage. She had dark skin and stark white hair. Her body also seemed more durable than the other elves'. Or well, it would have had she had more to eat. Like the other elves, Sehlirr was stark naked—save for the few piercings Pierre had put on her. Each of the five was for a milestone in her training. On her ear was a small tack that had her price—100 gold. The other elves ranged in price from 10 to 50 gold. On her right nipple was another piercing, and a tag read her stats on there. Her name, race, location from, and things like height and weight were all written on there.

Sehlirr stood, staring at Xavier. This was her first time to be on sale. She had never been allowed to be on sale, as her training was never entirely complete. She covered her lower area, but a quick whip snap to her hand forced her to shyly remove it—allowing Xavier to see all of her. It was not a comfortable sensation, being watched like that—waiting to be bought. She didn't like it, and a bit of it showed on her face. Pierre looked over to the much-taller man (Pierre himself was only 5'5) and motioned towards the cage. "Well, is there any one you're particularly interested in, Mister D'Angelus?"

Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

A New Lease on Life [Closed] Empty Re: A New Lease on Life [Closed]

Post by Serenity Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:55 pm

A New Lease on Life [Closed] Header%202_zpsia9wbx78

Xavier was a dark man. People could just sense it. Looking at him often caused people to become intimidated. He didn't even have to say anything. It was like this aura resonated around him, giving off the feeling of dread. That had to have been it because he never smelled bad. He was clean and took care of himself. He didn't look like a horrible person. Besides his demonic-like yellow eyes, he had a welcoming demeanor. He kept a soft smile on his face, his features were always calm, and he walked like a man who knew who he was. He was good looking, tall, and fit. Maybe the fact that he had an eye patch threw people off? Or maybe it was his power? A dragon could breath fire at him and Xavier would stand there completely unharmed. Of course, how could people understand that if they've never seen him in combat? Xavier rarely fought. He had people to do that for him, so why bother?

Right now, he was alone. He had his men with him, but Xavier told them to stay back about a quarter of a mile before he entered this area. He had a purchase he had to make and bringing them along was only going to slow him down. They listened, like usual, and he went along the road to meet an old acquaintance, Pierre von Argiano. As he came into view of Pierre's men, he could see them readying themselves and moving to warn Pierre. Of course, his presence had been expected. Otherwise, why would they be meeting out here like this? "Pierre." was Xavier's immediate reply. This slimy little man sometimes made what Xavier did seem like supporting girl scouts. Well, that depended on who you asked, what story you heard, and what end of the deal you were on. "Come, show me the stock." Xavier hurried the little man along, following him over to the cart to see what he had.

"All elven?" Xavier raised an eyebrow, "Smart." Pierre knew that the last two humans that Xavier bought had been weak. They cried too much, tried running away all the time, and died easily. Bringing in Elves was probably the better idea for him, since it at least offered something knew. With a slight smirk, Xavier stepped forward. The first elf he examined had short blonde hair. He reached up and grabbed the tag that had been pierced through her nipple and pulled her downward, not caring about any pain she might have felt. The elf squeaked in pain, trying not to make a sound, but the sudden movement was jarring. Xavier read the woman's stats and then repeated the process to the rest of them, having ignored the dark skinned elf up until now. "Why is this one so expensive?" Xavier raised an eyebrow, "And what's wrong with it? I've never seen a dark skinned elf before."

"It's really the highest quality." Pierre said and then leaned in to whisper something to Xavier, "It's new. No bad habits, well trained, never been touched." That last feature was something that seemed to spark something in Xavier. He looked to the dark skinned elf and reached up, grabbing her hair and pulling her down toward him. He examined her closer for a few seconds and nodded to Pierre. "Get it ready. You have five minutes." Xavier handed the man the full price, not caring to negotiate, which he never did. Xavier always gave the full price. Why? Because it meant something he knew was high quality would always be at his beck and call. If he constantly negotiated or wanted lower pricing, he wouldn't be catered to. He preferred it this way. And while he waited for the dark elf to be ready, he stood off about ten feet and just watched, wondering what tools she'd come with.

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Humor : "Then just like before: the only way to steal is to steal from the mafia!"

Post by Tsubine Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:19 pm

"Five minutes will be the perfect amount of time for her." Pierre gladly took the money, and whistled for his men to come to attention. They did, and the cage opened. Sehlirr had yelped a little when Xavier pulled her down. Her body was sore from being jostled around in the caravan, but her nipple and scalp were more sore than ever. Sehlirr's arm was grabbed by one of the burly merchandisers, who yanked her out of the cage soon after.

Pierre stepped over, smiling at the elf. "You've been bought..." He peered at her nametag. "Sehlirr." The short man pointed to Xavier. "That man that examined you is your new master. You will obey him more than you even obeyed me. He is an important customer, and I won't want to disappoint him." He glared at Sehlirr, trying to intimidate her. "Do you understand?" Sehlirr, half-broken already, only solemnly nodded. "Yes..." Slap. Pierre's hand struck the side of her face, a snarl warping his own. "Yes what?"Another crack to Sehlirr's mind. "Yes, sir."

"Good. Then Hugo will give you your items." Sehlirr was dressed in a red robe-like gown, which showed her cleavage and allowed quick access to other areas when (as it was no longer an if) Xavier so desired. She was also given a pair of small side-tie thongs to wear, both of which were almost too small. A decent pair of walking sandals were the next-to-last thing given to her to wear. The final was the most important part of being a slave, her choker. It meshed well with her outfit, and she was informed that if she disobeyed or tried to run away, that thing would choke her to death. Pierre had un-clipped both of her tags, but all of her piercings themselves remained. Just one more way of reminding her of her place.

Pierre returned with a bag of two extra changes of clothes and a winter jacket. He gave it to Sehlirr before attaching a collar to her neck. On the other end was a leash. Sehlirr was led by the leash to Xavier in four minute's time. "Here she is, I hope you thoroughly enjoy your purchase." Pierre smiled and handed the leash's handle to Xavier. "Now, introduce yourself to your new master." Pierre turned to Sehlirr, almost as if he were giving her an order.

Sehlirr looked over to Xavier, swallowed, and exhaled. "My name is Sehlirr Eyllisghymn. I am from the southern mountains of Brauk. My skills include dancing, cooking, and cleaning. I am," she swallowed again and tasted a dreadful taste as she did so, "honored to have you as my master. My body is for you to do with what you will now." Sehlirr thought she was done, but a slap on her hand sharpened her mind. "One more line, slave." "Oh, yes... Do you have any requests for me right now, master?" Pierre smiled again, wide. "See? She's well-trained and obedient. She might require a little reminding every now and then of what to do, but I'm sure you'll be exponentially pleased with her."

Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:18 pm

Xavier sat on a fallen tree in silence as he waited for his new slave to be ready. Once it was, Xavier took the key he was given on each of these exchanges and slid it into his pocket. He was then handed a leash, so he tugged on it slightly to get the elf to come closer. He watched her closely as she did Pierre's required introduction. When she forgot a line, he raised an eyebrow at his new found slave. It was soon corrected, but that reluctance caused Xavier to smirk. "Indeed." Xavier said as if challenging that statement. She had already forgotten one of the lines, what else would she forgot? Oh well, he could teach her. She was new after all. He brought his hand up to her chin, pulling her head up to look at him. "You'll do just fine. Now keep up." he told her and turned away. He gave a nod to Pierre and walked off. Since he was tall, keeping up with him might have been difficult.

Xavier was not slow. He walked with purpose along the path back toward his men. He did not slow down and at any time that she lagged behind, he'd pull her forward without any regard for her well being. On their journey back, he explained a few things to her. "You belong to me. I will not share you with any of my men, they have their own." Xavier spoke as if she wasn't even a person, but some object he picked off a shelf, "If they attempt to use you, you inform me and they will be taken care of. You do not cater to their wants at any time. If they strike you, inform me. I will not have my property damaged because of some drunken moron who thinks he can use what's mine. Understood?" It took about ten minutes to get back to his men. Upon entering the area, he was immediately greeted by fifteen men and eight women that accompanied them.

"This woman is mine. Since she is much different than yours, I expect that you will not mistake her for your own." Xavier shot a glare toward one man in particular, though the statement was toward everyone, "My last one was broken because of your foolishness; I considered it an accident since it was a cheap purchase, but this one is not. One false act and you will not wake up the next morning, understood?" His men easily agreed to this. After the last time, they weren't going to mess with his property again. "Now... I'm returning to my tent. We will move out tomorrow morning, so enjoy your rest as you can." Xavier continued on until he made it to the largest and best kept tent in the area. He went in, jerking his toy along with him. "Tell me... What exactly are your actual talents? Not that speech Pierre made you say... And have you been fucked?"

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:39 pm

Sehlirr was doing her best to keep up with her new owner. Every jerk of the leash gave her a new sense of "speed up," and she did her best to keep up with him. Her owner was no saint—no slave owner was. But for a human, he was attractive at least. She had the want to ask him about the eyepatch, but that would come at a later time. Sehlirr listened to her owner's orders. She was his. She was not his woman, but his object. His plaything. She understood this. "Yes, sir, I do understand." Her voice was solemn.

Sehlirr was not sure what to do in front of the other men or women. She stood enough away from Xavier so that she could be made out by everyone. She thought hiding behind him would just be a terrible idea. She saw glares from the women slaves, and then lustful smiles from the men. They wanted her, but thankfully, Xavier shut their looks up. That did make Sehlirr feel somewhat better... Xavier was at least possessive of her to some degree. Maybe... No, it meant nothing. It was like getting a new toy. Xavier had to jerk her twice on the way to the tent. The first was to get her to start to move. The second was to go inside of his tent.

The man was an ass, and he asked his questions crassly and to the point. Sehlirr bit her lip for a moment, and looked at him with a sense of worry in her eyes. She was unsure of what he wanted her to say. "One of my skills is, as I said, dancing. My clan... they were known for their dances, and long ago, people did come to see us when there was a more suitable path to our homeland. The humans were entranced by our movements, and they claimed we were seductresses and sucubii."

"I am also a decent cook, although it has been many years since I have cooked a meal." Sehlirr thought for moment, trying to remember the other skills she had. "I can also clean, but that is not really a talent to speak much of." She thought a little more, and then remembered the one thing that Pierre did not have mentioned. "My Anima's type is fire, although I have marks that seal my abilities within my body. Currently, I can only keep myself and another person who I am physically close to warm. If I did not have the marks, I was trained to use my fire as an element in my dancing. I was not trained to use it as a weapon, although, in theory, I could."

And then, the last question. Sehlirr looked away from him, but immediately looked back in fear of being struck. She shook her head. "And... No, sir, I haven't. Although I was the High Priestess of my clan, I was never allowed to have such physical contact. Master Pierre also refused to let anyone do that to me, as it brought my value up." Sehlirr's hands moved to how they were when Pierre had struck her—both covering that area. Was he going to break her in already? That was the only thought in Sehlirr's mind right now.

Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:52 pm

The tent they were in was tall, but was not tall enough for Xavier to walk. He had to bend over, but it did have a zipper to close the flap. It could only comfortably fit three people. Inside was a large luggage bag, a nice sized sleeping bag, and a cooler that had water and a bottle of booze in it. Once he asked his questions, she answered. Good girl. He went over and sat down on his sleeping bag while she explained. He couldn't wait to get back to the base. He actually had a bed there, a comfortable one. "Cooking, cleaning... that's all fine. I expect you to keep my things in order. If you couldn't do that, you'd be a waste and I wouldn't have paid so much for you." Xavier explained and pulled her down and over to him by the leash. He removed the leash part with a quick click, but the collar stayed of course. He tossed it at her and pointed toward a bag behind her, giving a specific order.

"Crawl over there. Put it away." he commanded. As she did so, he watched her. He got a nice view from back here. "Hm... Physically, you're definitely worth the gold..." he said as he reached out and grabbed onto her ass, squeezing a bit, "Firm." From what he could tell, she'd be able to keep up. She has some strength in her. He wasn't sure about speed. There were things he took note of. Dancing would be interesting; He hadn't had a dancer before. He didn't care about any of the history stuff, including her anima, that she said until the priestess thing came up. He raised an eyebrow at that. Interesting. That probably meant she was valueable to her clan. And then it clicked. "Wait, what markings are you talking about?" Xavier looked her over and saw a few of them. Assuming there were more, he pulled her toward him and began pulling off her clothing like some sort of doll.

"Hm..." he then began placing his hands over the markings and concentrating. It took about ten minutes for each one, since he was not perfect with this ability yet, but after a while, he was able to remove every mark on her body. By the time he was done, Xavier was sweating and wiped it from his brow. "There... None of the other one's that I had could use Arcana... No, it's that anima shit for you elves, huh?" he corrected himself, "At least now you'll be able to defend yourself... Any of these guys go against me, you have every ability to take them down, got it? Do not hesitate." This was more of an order than anything else. Two parts of Xavier were shown right here. First off, he was that serious about keeping her his own and not sharing. Even if she was a slave, she was important enough to be his only. Secondly, he had a problem with being wrong. He didn't like it at all.

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:18 pm

It seemed she had some use to him... At least in theory. That was a good thing in Sehlirr's mind. She had no idea what would happen if she didn't have a worth to him anymore. She'd probably be cast aside, or even thrown to those ravenous dogs in men's skin out there. She didn't want to think about that. Sehlirr caught the leash and almost stumbled, but caught herself before she fell.

Xavier ordered her to crawl? It was demeaning, but with everything else... What dignity did Sehlirr even have anymore? She nodded, and got on all fours to put the leash away. When she felt his hand on her ass, she tensed up and clenched—and even yelped a little. She looked back at him, wondering what he was doing... Then just continued to crawl. That's all she could do. She put it away, then crawled back towards him. She tried to explain what she could, but when it came to the markings...

"There are two on each of my legs, and one on my bac—" Sehlirr was yanked upwards, and her clothing was removed hastily. None of it tore thankfully, but she was soon nude. The only thing that took any amount of time were her socks. Both of her nipples still remained pierced with the tiny hoops that once held information tags. She covered her lower area once more. Thankfully, her arms weren't in the way while he removed them. Sehlirr stood perfectly still for the hour it took to remove all five seals. Once the final one was removed, Sehlirr took in a sharp breath. She felt free again. She could breathe normally. A light smile of just relaxation came upon her face.

Sehlirr nodded when he corrected himself. And then, she was basically given a stand-your-ground order. It was... something she was not used to. She looked a little confused, then nodded soon after. "Understood, sir. I will be by your side." Sehlirr was unsure what this man thought of his men. He seemed to be confident, but he also had a bit of a hint of paranoia. Why would he worry about coups in this group? Sehlirr shook the thought out of her mind. She did not move to get dressed yet. He had not given her such an order.

Instead, she swallowed once more. A nervous habit she had developed. "Sir, might I ask where I will be sleeping?" She looked around and only saw the one sleeping bag. She was used to sleeping on hay strewn about at the bottom of the iron cage from before. If Sehlirr was going to sleep on the ground, she'd at least like to prepare herself for it. She did not move from her standing position from when he had removed her cursed seals. Her body, namely her hands, did fidget as time went on. And then she asked another question, if he didn't strike her or give her an order before then. "Sir, might I ask if there is anything you wish for me to do now?"

Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:38 pm

The marks were removed and her skin was as clear as it should be. Why the hell would he want those on her? Not only did her powers not work on him, but they left her defenseless against others. Beyond that, that would mean her body was marked by someone else. If it was his seal, fine, but it wasn't. Xavier wasn't wanting to protect her. He had to do that with the rest and look what happened? They were dead now. He doesn't protect anyone but himself. This one came with her own defense button. That was an upgrade, another thing that made her worth the money he spent on her. She kept covering herself, at least the lower part of her. Why did she keep doing that? It was annoying. If he wanted it, he'd get it. There was no way he'd be able to fight her. At least she seemed to understand her orders. She wasn't stupid and understood her place. This was another plus.

"With me in my tent. You can choose whatever location you want. I don't give a damn if you sleep in the chair. You will just stay in here where no one else can touch you." Xavier explained. He removed his shirt and tossed it to the side. He was quite fit, but his skin was scarred. The scars he had were old; any beatings he had once been given had obviously stopped quite a long time ago. His body was healing. "Are there any other questions that you have?" Xavier asked and motioned for her to sit down on the sleeping bag next to him. Once she did, even if she had questions, he'd push her onto her back and force her legs open. "Keep them that way." he demanded. He had become frustrated with her attempts to hide from him, so this was her punishment. She now had to lay there, spread eagle, and her inner area in full view of him. He did not care about her embarrassment.

"A priestess in such a vulgar position." he said to mock her, "You should be ashamed."

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:03 pm

Sehlirr was actually kind-of glad that she at least got the option of the chair. Frankly, she'd rather be in the sleeping bag—even if it was next to him. But like hell was she going to ask about that. She hadn't even been here a day. She wasn't going to ask anything like that. "Understood, sir." Sehlirr would most likely just retreat to that chair. It at least would be more comfortable than the floor.

When Xavier removed his shirt, Sehlirr blinked a couple of times. Despite him being scum, he was attractive. Her ears twitched ever so slightly. She didn't realize the scars were from beatings. Sehlirr saw those scars and thought he was a mighty warrior. With the commanding aura he had, you couldn't even blame her. When he motioned for her to sit down, she hesitated for a moment, but then sat down. She tried to ask if there was something she was to do, but she was quickly interrupted. She let out a yelp as she was pushed onto her back, her legs forced apart.

Her master ordered her to keep them that way. She did, with a little shuffling to fix the angle of her legs. It did not hamper his view in any way. In fact, her legs were a little wider now—if ever so slightly. She was as red as she could be. She was doing her best to look at him, but her own embarrassment kept her head tilted slightly at an angle away from him. What Xavier was able to see was pure. Clean and shaven, and obviously well taken care of. The only marks were the two hoop-like piercings on each of her 'secondary' lips. These were marks of being a slave of Pierre's make. He had a thing for piercings, it seemed. But it was also a painful reminder that her body was no longer hers.

Xavier mocked her. It was to be expected. "Yes, I should be..." Sehlirr's voice trailed off, but it was not a whisper. "But I think my sense of shame is gone by now..." Sehlirr looked at her master, a little bit of weariness in her eyes. Sehlirr was already tired of fighting, but that didn't mean she enjoyed her life. She hated it. She was tired of it. She was tired of wanting to expect hope. And she could tell hope would not be what she got from this man.

Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:29 pm

Her reply to his mocking was slightly surprising, but it left him impressed. "Hm..." was the first sound he made before smirking, "It seems Pierre trained you even  better than I thought." That look of utter defeat in her eyes confirmed a few things for him. If she wasn't going to fight, things would be so much easier on them both. A slave who fought was beaten. At least now he'd not have to scar her pretty little body. While they sat there like that, Xavier's intentions were not to take her or to even enjoy seeing her body. Instead, his intentions were to make it clear that hiding from him was useless. "You will not cover yourself again, not when you are just in my company. Do you understand?" he spoke up about three minutes later. She had to hold her legs up by herself and any time she faltered, he'd smack each of her legs hard enough to cause a bruise if done more than twice.

Xavier then began taking out each piercing, starting with the two on her lower region and moving upwards. Any of Pierre's piercings were removed. Xavier felt these things just got in the way. He didn't care if they were a mark for Pierre; Xavier would easily explain exactly who he got his slave from if someone wanted to know. He didn't need his toys to be marked by another. "Close your legs and sit up." he said once her piercings were removed, "Tomorrow we will be heading back to The Hall... Before then... I need you to understand how I work. I do not care what you do, who you talk to, or where you go... If you want to read a book, read the book. If you want to make a friend with one of the other slaves, do it. If you want to go for a walk, fine. But there are a few things you need to remember while you choose to do these things... First off..."

"If you're in the middle of doing something... and you hear me call for you? I don't care if you're naked, you better be back at my side as quickly as you possibly can, understood?" Xavier stared directly at her, narrowing his eyes at an attempt to intimidate her, "Secondly... If you want to make a friend, you're my employee. I don't need any idiots in some town we travel through to report me for slavery. If I find that you've gone against this rule, you'll end up naked, tied to a post with your legs open, with those men out there taking turns, understood?" He waited again, making sure she answered like before, "And finally, if you decide to go somewhere, you inform me of where you're going, how long you'll be gone, and who you will be with. If I have to hunt you down, you will receive the beating of a life time... Is that understood?"

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:55 pm

Shame. What the hell was it anymore? Some little thing that pure little girls have? Sehlirr was no longer a pure little girl. She was a woman, but before that, she was a slave. And she was learning that she'd have no shame when it came to this man. Four minutes total of holding her own legs up. Every part of her body was visible to him. Her legs did falter, and she yelped with each hit. It stung, but it was to be expected. She had disobeyed him.

"Yes, sir, I understand." Sehlirr replied, her legs still as open as before. With each removal of a piercing, Sehlirr winced. She was glad, at least for now, to have them removed. Each of them had a purpose, but that was not something she was aware of. With the last one removed, she was ordered to sit up. She did, and sat cross-legged as she listened to her new master's orders. He scared her. "Yes, sir," Sehlirr wasn't stupid. She wouldn't dare tell anyone she was a slave. But the idea of being the plaything for the men outside forced her to tighten her legs. Not to hide anything, but in fear. "Yes, sir..." Her reply to that one had a bit more fear to it than other. If anything, it gave Xavier a clue as to what to threaten her with. "Yes, sir."

Soon, night came. Sehlirr was not asked to re-dress, and she did whatever her owner called for. But the night air was cold, and Sehlirr knew she would not be able to sleep. Xavier was not yet asleep, and she thought for a moment. She had been there a day, and yet... she was his. Maybe... "Master, if I may... You said you would not care where I slept, so..." Sehlirr swallowed. "Might I sleep by you tonight?" And then, she was pulled into the half-open sleeping bag beside him. She was not allowed to leave. Sehlirr almost snuggled in closer to Xavier, and he would be able to feel that she was warmer than usual. She was keeping both herself and him warm.

The next morning, the group made their travel to the Hall. Sehlirr did occasionally have to struggle to keep up with her master. The Hall was impressive to Sehlirr, even if it may not be an entirely impressive building overall. "Master, are our sleeping arrangements to be the same, or are there new arrangements?" Sehlirr asked as they walked into the Hall. After that was answered, she had another question. "Is there anything you wish for me to do, master?" Sehlirr thought she might as well get a head start.

Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:38 pm

Xavier had no problem allowing her to sleep with him. It was probably odd since most slave-owners would toss their property outside or sit it in a corner. Xavier was different. He took care of his toys. He would not want to take care of her if she was sick, so why let her get sick? He would not want to deal with having her healed, so don't let her get hurt. He doesn't want her to get lost, so she must stay near him. There was a lot that Xavier just didn't want to deal with, so instead of being stupid enough to cause her harm, he sort of 'took care' of her. So when she curled into the sleeping bag with him, the surprising warmth resonating from her was rather welcomed. He kept an arm around her through out the night. "Mine." was something she had the ability to hear him mumble as he slept. Obviously he was very, very possessive over his new found toy and wasn't going to let go.

When the morning came, Xavier noticed he felt a lot more rested than he had in a long time. It was a cold night, always a cold night in this area, so the warmth she provided was helpful. This was another plus and likely going to allow her to sleep in his bed from here on out. Hours after waking, the entire group made their way to the Hall. Over this journey, there were multiple conversations between the men about who bought the best slave. Xavier insisted he did and backed his claim up with one sentence, "She's a virgin." The men didn't believe him at first, thinking it impossible to find an attractive virigin like he had, but he had never lied to them before, so he wouldn't start now, especially on something this stupid. Soon, the group came to the Hall. It was a wooden building that they had built up from the surrounding forest. They were about three miles from town.

The building was two stories and had a large dining hall and kitchen. The living area was decent sized as well; it did need to fit fifteen men. There were ten bedrooms total, Xavier getting the largest and most taken care of. Over time, they often work to expand the building and make sure everyone had their own room. Bathrooms, however, were scarce. There were only three and one belonged only to Xavier. So, when Sahlirr asked about the sleeping arrangement, he raised an eyebrow at her and pointed to an old door with a large bar across it. "The slaves stay sleep there." he explained. That door led down a dirt stair way into a dirt basement with a few beams holding up the walls. It was sort of sturdy, but any major shaking would cause it to collapse. "However, you will be staying with me." he added on a few moments later, "I don't need anyone sneaking around to play with my toys."

When Xavier said that, he received a few chuckles from a couple men who could hear. Xavier just smirked back at them. He knew they wouldn't try anything. He had informed them that this one had abilities with Anima, which only two of the other slaves had any magical ability at all. The men here used Arcane Items and Weapons to survive. Well, all but one of them did. The one who was a Sorcerer like Xavier was a speed demon. It was hilarious to watch him run into Xavier's slowing field to suddenly stop in his tracks and fall on his face after his body regained normal human attributes. His name was Rodnick and he wouldn't fight Xavier again. Now, Rodnick was one of Xavier's more trusted men. Now, Xavier lead Sahlirr up some well-made stairs and to his room. It was obvious that this section of the house was much more taken care of than the area that the slaves slept in.

"There is only one thing I want you to do right now and that's bathe." he said, pointing toward a bathroom, "Clean yourself well and then I will shower will you make me lunch. Understood?"

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:19 pm

Two stories of wood, even with magic, was an impressive feat to build. Sehlirr had rarely seen actual buildings made out of wood, so it was something new for her. The door leading to the basement was eerie to her for some reason. It showed a sense of uncaring somehow. She didn't want to go down there. Her ears almost began to droop when Xavier announced she'd be staying with him. At least there, she felt wanted—in one capacity or another. She nodded as her expression brightened. Sehlirr was impressed as she was led into Xavier's bedroom. It was damn impressive, and she was going to sleep so much better.

Xavier wanted her to take a bath, and she was thankful for it. "Yes, sir." Sehlirr immediately bowed and hesitated for a moment before going ahead and stripping. He had seen every part of her. There was no need to hide anything from him. She pulled out a second pair of clothing from her bag and set it on the counter in the bathroom. She didn't close the door in case Xavier wished to call for her or even see her. She didn't rush through her bath, but she didn't dawdle either. She found herself rubbing where she was once pierced. It was an odd feeling, not having them there. She supposed she'd get used to it.

Sehlirr made sure to bathe herself well, and she washed everything she could to get the small bits of hay off of her. After changing back into her clothes, Sehlirr found a kitchen. She did not ask him what he would like... That was her mistake. Instead, she fixed a quick pork dish. It was not a five-star meal. It was not something to just jump up and scream "delicious!" from. But it was good. This was partly due to ingredients, but also due to the fact that Sehlirr's people had different tastes. For one, the meal was lacking on salt. It also relied on sharp tastes, so it was an odd thing to eat nonetheless.

Sehlirr put the dish in a container and carried it to find Xavier. Once she did, she handed the box to him. "Master, your food is ready. I hope it is acceptable." Sehlirr stood while he ate, unless he asked her to sit. After he had finished, Sehlirr had a question for him. "Master, I have a question for you, if I may. You said your last slave was broken by one of your men... What happened to her?" Once Xavier was fully done, Sehlirr would take the container and go to clean it. Her foot got caught under her other foot while she was trying to walk, and, unfortunately, she fell on her face—right in front of Xavier. "Ow, ow, ow..." Sehlirr sat up, rubbing her nose.
    Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:45 pm

Xavier had no problem staring at his toy as she did as he said. He sat back on his bed and watched her until she was in the shower. Once she was out of his sight, he laid his head back onto a pillow and rested until she was done. Once she finished, she immediately went down stairs. He smirked. She acted as a programmed machine, though the fact that he had not given his choice of meal was noted. She better hope what she comes up with was delicious. Xavier got up the moment she left and showered as well. By the time she returned, he was sitting on a chair in nothing more than a towel with a tray to eat right next to him. When the food was set down, Xavier just stared at it. Was it some sort of elven dish? Interesting. He took his first bite and made sure to get a good taste. This was definitely an acquired taste. So much so that he wasn't sure whether he liked it or not.

"It is interesting to say the least. Next time you cook me a meal, beef is preferred." Xavier told her as he continued eating. He let her stand. It wasn't that he wanted her to. He just didn't see the need to take the time to order her otherwise. He had already explained her position. She did not currently have an order, so she could do what she want. Apparently, she chose to ask a question. "I was out and they decided to play a game with all the slaves. Not all of them own one, so they used mine, thinking I wouldn't find out. I know I don't have all the details, but the game ended up with my slave having three bolts in her back." Xavier explained through his meal. He was curious as to why she would want to know. It was possible she could have the same fate, of course. Well, if his men actually listened this time, maybe she'd be okay. They would just have to see.

Unfortunately for her, when he was done eating, he was going to have something else for her to do. She went to clean up his meal, so he leaned back in the chair as she walked off. He raised an eyebrow as she stumbled and chuckled at it. "Hurry up and clean that up... And watch your fucking feet; you tripped on open floor." he told her and waited for her to get up and start walking again, "Oh... and return once you're done." Xavier waited for her to return and once she did, he ordered her to close and lock the door behind her. "Come." he motioned for her to come over. He stood up from his chair and placed his hands on her waist, walking her backwards toward the bed until she felt back onto it. He smirked down at her and slid his hand up the side of her leg until her skirt was pushed all the way up. He saw the tiny lace of underwear she used to cover herself and pulled it off.

Once her lower region was naked to him, again, Xavier placed his hand over it and watched her. This was the first time she was being touched, if things held true, so he was curious. He had never taken a virgin before. Something he had done many times over, was have sex. He knew how to play with a woman's body, make them want more of him. There were times he had them begging for more. He planned for this to be one of those times. Xavier removed his hand, replacing it with his thumb onto her clit. In a slow circling motion, he ran his thumb over the sensitive skin, watching every movement that this woman made as she was touched by him. "Now that you are clean..." he said in a low tone, leaning over her a bit, "I think it's time that I have a little fun with my new toy." He would have taken her last night, but they were out in a forest and he prefers not to get that dirty.

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:09 pm

A New Lease on Life [Closed] HeaderH

"Understood." Sehlirr was glad he didn't just spit it out... Hopefully with beef, it would be better. Next time, she supposed. The story about her predecessor had her worried about the other men. The way she heard the story, they were hunting the slaves. Sehlirr worried that she, too, might be prey. Hopefully Xavier's order would keep them in control and keep Sehlirr away from such a heinous thing.

Sehlirr was embarrassed as she fell, and she immediately cleaned up the spilled container. "Y-yes, sir." Sehlirr made sure the dishes were highly cleaned before returning back. She was a little curious as to why the door would need to be locked. Her heartrate began to slowly speed up. When she returned to Xavier's side, he walked her backwards. Before she knew it, she was against the bed. Her eyes widened. No. She had been told that this would be one of her services. This would be something she was to do. But she didn't want to think about it.

Sehlirr tensed up as her skirt was pushed up, and her underwear—if you could call it that—cast aside. Sehlirr's eyes were wide with fear. As she was touched, her legs twitched. Her eyes were still wide, but she wanted to close them. And then, it began. Some people would call it foreplay. Sehlirr had no word for it. "Nh.." Sehlirr's breathing creaked, and she closed an eye as his stimulation began. Sehlirr was lucky she was a virgin when Pierre picked her up. Non-virgins had a piercing exactly where Xavier's thumb was circling. "Y-yes, master..." Sehlirr's voice was as restrained as it could be.

Sehlirr's breathing slowly became heavier as he continued, and the fear in her eyes lessened as it went on. She still stared at him the best she could. She was his. She was not his girlfriend, his wife, his lover, or even his fling. Sehlirr was his toy. His amusement with her reaction was more than proof of that. Sehlirr grit her teeth before speaking a line she was forced to rehearse and remember for this exact moment. "Please... use me as long... as you see fit..." Saying those was the removal of one more part of the person known as Sehlirr.

Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:46 pm

A New Lease on Life [Closed] Header%203_zpsdacfq4pu

That fear she was expressing was something he loved to see. Seeing her like that, a devious look shined over his eyes. He was looking at Sehlirr in the same way a devilish child would look at a toy he had pulled the head off of. His smirk showed it all, his willingness to do whatever he wanted without remourse. Not only that, it showed that he saw her as nothing more than something to use. Sure, this was what she understood and knew, but this was the first time that he actually showed it. While he stared directly into those fearful eyes of hers, his thumb kept a slow rhythm, lightly caressing that sensitive area more and more. He watched her closely. Any time now, that look would go away and his game would actually begin. Her breathing became heavier and finally the fear faded from her eyes. "There you go..." he muttered lightly under his breath, just loud enough for her to hear.

Still looking directly at her, he lowered himself and pushed her legs up and back a bit. Before he went fully down, his smirk grew to show part of his teeth and he licked along his upper lip. And then he licked her. He slowly ran his tongue up her clit and back down again, repeating the motion over and over again. He continued watching her, seeing her chest and stomach rise and lower with every stroke. "Hold your legs up." he told her and once she did, he continued his job, but added what he would call a little treat. Xavier slid his middle finger into that deep crevice. He wasn't gentle, but he was not trying to hurt her either. He thrust his finger into and out of her at a medium pace, moving his tongue to that same rhythm. He brought his other hand up and began caressing her breasts as well, lightly tugging on her nipples. Once he got bored with one, he moved to the other continued.

Xavier continued this treatment until Sahlirr would experience that first shred of pleasure in her life. He continued until she finally climaxed and her body wouldn't know what to do with itself. Once she hit that peak, Xavier stood and dropped the towel he had been wearing. "Don't get too loud." he warned. Xavier grabbed Sehlirr by her waist and pulled her closer toward the edge of the bed. By this time, he hadn't become excited enough to be fully erect, so he placed his rod against her and rubbed it along that already heavily stimulated clit. After her orgasm, he knew this sensation would drive her to wanting to push him away, but if she tried he'd pin her wrists near the sides of her head. After some of his own stimulation, Xavier leaned completely over Sehlirr and pressed his lips against hers. He pushed his tongue into her mouth and forced a gentle wrestling match between them.

Once he decided he was done kissing her, he slid his tongue down her neck and stopped at the nape before lightly biting. At this time, he brought a hand down to his stiff member and placed it at her entrance. He ran himself along it, getting a bit of her onto him to make this trip just a bit easier. No sense going in dry. He did not ask if she was ready. Instead, he slapped his hand over her mouth, knowing his warning would not have prevented the scream that was to come. He shoved himself half-way into her, spreading those tight walls over his rod much quicker than any virgin woman would have ever preferred. He held his hand tightly over her mouth and kept himself still until she calmed down enough for him to remove it. Once she was calmer, he started his motion and created a calm rhythm that only their bodies were capable of making, thrusting half of himself into her.

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:22 pm

That fear should not have faded from her eyes. It should have stayed and burned. But it didn't. And that was her downfall. Sehlirr's eyes stopped looking at him the moment he licked her, running his tongue across sensitive areas. Her head rotated backwards in reflex. Her breathing became louder, harder even. This was not something she was used to. She could feel a warmth building up within her, although she knew not what it was. How many licks did it take to get the center of Sehlirr? However many Xavier wanted.

Sehlirr complied, although her legs were shaking. And then, she was entered. Her eyes shot open, a raspy, gasping moan wisping from her throat. "Gah..." Her legs twisted and writhed, and her breathing became populated with small gasps and moans. Her nipples soon stood at attention, watching and waiting on their next assignment from the master. She let out a slightly-louder moan when Xavier decided to switch. This, at least, she liked. She wasn't going to deny that yes, this felt damn good. It was almost scary, but it felt good.

The feeling she had from earlier soon began to billow out. Her moans and gasps became louder. Something was coming. She didn't know what, but something was. Little did Sehlirr know, it was her. The orgasm jolted through her body, and her back arched high as she let out a longer moan of nothing but stimulated pleasure. She dropped her legs, but didn't dare sit up. She gave herself a breather, which was curtly interrupted by Xavier pulling her closer to the bed. She looked down to see a half-erect Xavier. To her, at least, he was large. She was wondering if that would fit. No. She realized just then that Xavier would make it fit. She swallowed.

As predicted, Sehlirr did recoil when Xavier began to rub that crude thing against her. She let out a small gasping yelp as she was pinned down again. Her breathing became hot and heavy again, and she was worried it might come again. The first time was already tiring her body, what would a second time do? When she was forced to kiss her master, she was unsure of what to do. Her body, and her tongue, seemed to react independently. This was probably for the better. Sehlirr's head tilted away from Xavier as she was bitten. She thought that might be the last pain she'd experience for now.

It was as she finished that thought that Xavier's hand covered the elf's mouth. She was unsure why. Then, Xavier forced himself inside of her. Her eyes shot open, tears forming. She clenched her fists tight enough that small trickles of blood seeped through her fingertips. And worst of all was the scream. Sehlirr had never experienced pain like that. It was agonizing. Her body tried to twist and writhe, but it only made it worse. Once her body calmed down and thought it could adjust, it came almost out. The dark elf let out a shuddering moan, and Xavier removed his hand.

Sehlirr's mouth quivered as she tried to catch a breath. Tears rolled down the side of her face as she stared at the man who was thrusting about inside of her. The feeling was similar to the finger from before. However, it was much, much, much more intense. The pain was keeping her from enjoying it like the finger from before. She wished she could return to that. But no, now she was no longer a virgin. Now, there was no more use to be gentle with her. Sehlirr let out the same kind of gasping moans as before, and her eyes were doing their best to fixate on her master. Those dark legs of hers quivered with each thrust. Sehlirr's body tried to match Xavier's rhythm, but she was far less talented than her master.

Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:02 pm

This is exactly what he expected. He felt her body tense under him. He could hear that scream and feel the tears that fell along the side of his large hand as he covered her mouth. He kept going for a bit, feeling her tense body beneath him. It would not rest any time soon, and the moment it did, she'd probably be wary of his next move. He didn't need to look at her, but he raised himself a few moments later to do so anyway. He looked her straight in the eyes, bodies not too far from each other now. His hips moves back and forth, sliding the thick part of himself into her. Yes, he did indeed make himself fit. He wasn't done. This was only half of what he could give her. He raised more and wrapped an arm around her back, lifting her from the bed while keeping himself inside. To give himself more room, he placed his knee on the bed and moved forward before laying her back down again.

Sehlirr was so tight; taking a virgin's first time was a wonderful feeling, one he wondered if he could ever experience again. With her further onto the bed and him standing on his knees between her legs, Xavier's thrusts began to increase in speed. He wanted more of her. There was a small part of him that told him no and to hold back, but this feeling was something he didn't feel like fighting. He leaned forward again and placed a hand next to her head. With another smirk, she'd be able to tell that the rest was coming. He didn't even care to cover her mouth this time. He just pushed his hips forward and shoved himself deeper into her. The resistance her body gave fought hard against him, but he only pushed harder. Within a second, he had filled her completely. He could feel his tip trying to push out through the back of her while the rest of her walls desperately tried squeezing him out.

He chuckled, enjoying this very much. He stayed still for a moment, savoring the feeling of her pussy tightening around his shaft. "This is better than I thought it'd be." he said while looking her in the eye. It was a compliment and he meant it as such. For a moment, there was a glimpse of humanity left in Xavier's eyes, but only appearing because of his own pleasure. He still gave no consideration to what she had just given him. No, what he had just taken from her. He pulled out slowly, noticing her inner self aiding him in that. Her body wanted this invasion to end, but no. It wasn't ending yet. Xavier pushed himself back into her again and once again pulled out. The motion was slow, but it was hard. He slammed himself into her just to see her breasts bounce. He brought a hand to her breast and squeezed, keeping that harsh slamming motion going until he felt it was time to change.

What seemed like a long time, but was really only a couple minutes, gave Xavier the idea to changing this movement. He pulled her waist up a bit and stood up a little on his knees, grabbing onto her wrists. Using her arms as leverage, Xavier finally went for it. His movements increased in speed and strength. His thrusts were now hard and quick, but at the same time they were surprisingly accurate and smooth. Like a blade being thrust into a hated opponent, Xavier did not give at all. He knew exactly where to hit. He knew exactly how to fuck this woman and he was loving it. The sound of his hips slapping against her inner thighs echoed through the room and made the feeling even sweeter. The feeling of her warmth surrounding him, her core becoming wetter and wetter he continued going. He did not look, for there was a possibility of blood, and that was not what he wanted to see.

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:34 pm

Sehlirr did not know what to think about this. It hurt. It hurt so much. You couldn't compare the pain to a whipping or a papercut. It was entirely different. Your body being stretched far too much in far too short of a time was not a pain that could be compared to anything. And yet, there was a part of her that said this was good. Beneath the pain was something she, dare she say, somewhat liked. Sehlirr barely felt being moved, and only noticed she had shifted after opening her eyes from an elongated blink.

Sehlirr was being filled, slowly and surely, by this man. Her body was not given time to adjust, which made it more painful and more pleasurable in its own sick way. Sehlirr watched his face. The moment she saw the smirk, her eyes widened. They widened even more when the rest of her was stretched and filled to the brim. She tried to scream, but it came out as more of a moan. It was too much. "Too... much... splitting... apart..." Sehlirr was barely able to speak in between pained breaths. She tried to force it out, but it wouldn't budge. She wasn't strong enough to force this brute out.

Like an angel from heaven, the shaft began to leave. Sehlirr's body internally twitched as it tried to re-shape itself. But the thing about angels, they're not permanent things. When he slammed inside of her again, she yelped another moan of pleasure and pain. And then the process was repeated. Hard, slow thrusts threw her body into a frenzy. Her toes arched inwards, and her head rolled to the left, the tension in her body focusing elsewhere. With each thrust, she gasped. Soon, those turned into moans, as her body tried to adjust to the rhythm at least.

Sehlirr was not expecting him to once again change. Just when she was getting used to one way, he changed it. Her brain was in a thousand pieces right now. Each thrust was different from before. It was smoother, even though it was harder and smooth. Her body was more able to keep up with him. Her hips began to sway in an attempt to match him. The pain was lessening. Or maybe it wasn't. The pleasure might just be overriding the pain. She still had tears in her eyes, but her gasps and moans were becoming more vocalized. "...s.... s... es... es... yes..." He knew exactly how to fuck this woman and she was loving it. She could feel it welling up once more, but it almost didn't matter.

Sehlirr could feel her own body warm up due to her anima. Her smoky, lust-driven gaze traveled back down to Xavier. The pain was still there, but she almost didn't care. And even though she didn't care about it yet, she knew he might. It might be something worth informing him of. "Ma-AH-ster..." Sehlirr tried to call out to him in the middle of gasps and moans. "I... I-ahn... I think I'm... c-AH-mming..." She could feel her own body reaching the point from before. And yet, she didn't want this to end just yet. But there was no stopping her body. Her eyes shot open, her back arched, and a moan louder than those before swept out from her mouth. Her body tensed and twitched as she recovered from her second orgasm of the day so far.
    Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:12 am

"Your body will adjust." Although the statement seemed heartless, it was true. Her body would adjust. It would loosen and accept this as a natural occurrence. The pain would fade and every nerve in her body would wash over in pleasure. He knew this and she would have to experience it. Whether she did or not, Xavier would continue this. He moved deeper, harder, and faster. He pushed himself into her without mercy. His experience prior to this day allowed him to do this without causing her harm. Sure, she was in pain for the moment, but she was not being harmed. And when he finally gave her all of him, she let out a yelp that only made him want more of her. He wanted to make her scream. It would be his way of dominating this woman. She would become his in more than just their master and slave relationship. Instead, he now owned a piece of her that she could never get back.

Her body adjusted and he made his change, allowing him to really ram into her. Each of her moans pleasured him. He enjoyed listening to this woman become weak under him. She even tried matching him, how cute. His smirk grew into a lustful smile as he pounded himself into her tight hole. He could hear her trying to say it and finally the word 'yes' escaped those pretty lips of hers. He pressed in harder, pulling on her wrists even tighter to keep her close to him. He could feel her pussy tighten around him. It was getting to that point. She was close. Her breathing proved this as well. Xavier kept up his pace, not changing anymore. This was going to make her cum. She spoke to him through broken moans and that cocky shine in his eyes returned. "Then cum." he told her. His own breathing was finally getting to that point. He could feel himself getting there, but wasn't expecting it yet.

"Don't fight it. Cum." he said again as his thrusts continued. A moment later, that final thrust pushed her over the edge. Her back arched and she moaned in ecstasy. Her walls tightened even more around him. He could feel the wet warmth dripping around his shaft as he too made that one final, and quite sudden, thrust into her. WIthout much warning, he too reached that peak. He fell forward on top of her barely able to catch himself as he gripped the sheets to the side of her head. He groaned, though it was filled with pleasure, his eyes showed a measure of shock. His breathing became heavy as he felt himself release inside of her, shoving his face into her neck. He instinctively grabbed onto her hair and clenched it lightly between his fingers as his own sensation began to subside. About thirty seconds later, after his body had calmed, Xavier raised himself and looked down at her.

That was very unexpected. He knew exactly what caused it too. For a brief moment, when she reached her climax and tightened around him, his own mind became boggled and he wasn't able to control himself like usual. He had the ability to last quite a while, but he had to be coherent to do it. With this woman, for the first time, he had fallen out of control and he didn't know why. He wasn't sure he liked it either. He took a deep breath and sighed, sliding himself out of her and rolling over on the bed and breathing deeply. He was calm and relaxed now. After a minute of rest, he stood up and walked to the bathroom, using a rag to clean himself up. Once he was clean, he walked out naked and tossed another wet cloth toward her. "Clean yourself up. I don't need that all over my sheets." he said as he sat down on the edge of the bed. He watched her closely as she cleaned up and then...

"Not bad at all Sehlirr... Not bad at all..."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:48 pm